french slang whatever

french slang whatever

No ads found for this position

". If your order comes out to 12,56€ and you pay it to the cent, the cashier may likely say this. Text Messaging Slang. Each often shows unique linguistic phenomena that vary in form and content.. quoi que basically refers to although or though. whatever translation in French | English-French dictionary ... Literally, the phrase à plus tard means "until later". Example: "He broke my GameBoy, so I'm about to . Hopefully learning this list of French slang has made you feel more comfortable on the streets. It's a one and done type of deal. Raté (a miss) 13. At best, using the word incorrectly would elicit a raised eyebrow; at worst, your conversational partner could take great offense. How to express surprise in French : excitement. This dictionary is a comprehensive and in-depth look at all the slang, vulgarisms, curses, and insults, plus idioms, expressions, and a lot more, that appear in everday French. I'm super motivated, I'm going to explode it all. The slang terms are marked with annotations to let you know if a term or expression is offensive, to avoid misusing a slang. (slang, mostly) all day long . It can be a bit vulgar and is extremely informal, so be careful using it. The phrase à plus is just the short form of à plus tard. volume_up anything whatever [example] FR n'importe quoi More information Translations Context sentences You'll have some great instincts and some vocabulary will come flying back, but you'll find that what you can use is largely A1 or A2 level. Below is a list of slang terms that can help you improve your texting . Old slang word, the origins of which are uncertain. cohabiting couples to register their union whatever their sex Come for whatever amount of time you can. The phrases à plus and à plus tard are number one on the list of ways of saying "goodbye" in French because these are by far the most common. FR quoi que quel que soit tout ce que volume_up whatever [example] FR peu importe volume_up whatever {interj.} Assuming it's good news, let's look at how to express excitement. Quoi que vous fassiez, ne touchez pas à cet interrupteur. It may come from the Romanian word "berbec", lamb, that French soldiers brought back to France in 1855. 51. Old slang word, the origins of which are uncertain. french slang. It means whatever you opinion is, I am going to do it. Delicious. French slang words give you cultural insights. How to express surprise in French : excitement. feelalrightt liked this. Peu importe is a succinct way to say "I don't care.". ! On the Champs-elysees, on the Champs-elysees But it may also be of Mexican-Caribbean . Here's how to conjugate it. If you like modern French films, rap, or other forms of entertainment, you'll find many of the words and phrases used in here. Whatever your situation is you'll be happy to hear that there are a handful of ways to say "cheers" in French, all of which are very easy to learn. How to say whatever in French? peu importe basically refers to doesn't really matter. They have argot (slang) words or expressions for about everything. swim-in-the-dark. 17'40" - Fabienne to Assane. How to pronounce quoi que? The word merde means "shit" in French, and they use it to wish people luck. ON PEUT SE CASSER MAINTENANT. It seems to be slang week here at Languagehat; today, via the eternally prinsessor-smitten Des, the BBC's Le Français Cool. L'objecteur, c'est le canard ou j'ai travaillé toute ma vie. Here are some ways French speakers use everyday slang: General Everyday Slang (understood throughout the French-speaking world) bouffer (to eat) draguer (to flirt) piquer (to steal) une arnaque (a scam) un truc (a thing) déboussolé (disorientated) Everyday Slang from France un type, un mec (a guy) une meuf (a woman, a chick) whatever you do (when giving advice) quoi qu'il arrive, sous aucun prétexte → Don't tell Carl whatever you do. Real insight on French culture from a native point of view. C'est naze / c'est nul / c'est pourri ! I don't want to tell prejudices about anyone). French cuisine is probably one of the most notorious cuisines in the world. Your journey to learn French should include all types of words, French phrases, and verbs.Check out the French vocabulary pages to increase your vocabulary in many different categories. french english, french english language pun, french slang words, french slang phrases, pas mal . The ordinary slang of the higher strata of French society, as compared with that of the lower classes, being based often on mere distortion of words or misappropriation of meaning, is in many cases vulgar and silly ; it casts a stain over a language which has already suffered so much at the hands of the lesser stars of the Naturalistic School. Essentially indicating that both choices are valid options and you don't really mind which one is chosen. That's what this French insult means. French Slang- French Songs, the songs that French people sing when they are happy, and songs that make them happy. Technically, "un boudin" is a sausage made of fat, blood and meat that smells a little. Translation: L'objecteur, is the journal where I've worked all my life. If you spoke French fluently as a child until age 7 or so, knock off -40 hours from whatever your total is, you amazing heritage learner you. Nearly everyone has a mobile phone these days, so text messaging has become one of the most common mediums for using chat slang. N'importe Quoi - Whatever in French Fitted Scoop T-Shirt. L'appétit vient en mangeant. You will hear a mixture of formal language and slang during your time learning French in France. There are many French slang words used in this movie, such as Bagnole (car) and Bouffer (to eat), and many more. and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso. 4 - Asking for the Toilet in a French House. Search do whatever you think is right. Whatever you do, don't touch that switch. French gay slang is no different. This answer has been written solely from a historic and linguistic . "Do you want tea or coffee ?" "Whatever. These are all lovely little French phrases to use to say "that sucks!" or "that's stupid!" or "that's terrible!". Technically, "un boudin" is a sausage made of fat, blood and meat that smells a little. Norwegian: samma det!, (teenage slang) whatever! $23.07. impolite used as a reply to show you are not interested Qu'est-ce que ça peut me faire ! If you like modern French films, rap, or other forms of entertainment, you'll find many of the words and phrases used in here. In French slang, prefixes are added to existing words: -archi, -extra, -hyper, -super, -ultra. 16. N'importe quoi (whatever) 11. How it became a current slang word is a mystery to me, but it is very used nowadays. It may come from the Romanian word "berbec", lamb, that French soldiers brought back to France in 1855. The following is intended as a frank explanation of a pejorative term regarding a specific nationality, which is now largely old-fashioned in usage and nature. It's a type of stuffed sausage that contains rice and meat. What is the correct translation of whatever to French? They're obviously mutually intelligible. Meaning: I don't care. In French, the slang for good luck is merde. "You must not manipulate the French language, whatever the cause," he said, expressing support for the view that "iel" was an expression of "wokisme." . For eg. Many subcultures are behind them, from sexual deviants to narcotic addicts, from ghettos to gypsies. My old French teacher always advised us against using slang, especially pejorative, unless we knew exactly what we were doing. Delicious. A word of caution about slang: if slang can sound natural, or hip and cool in the mouth of a native French speaker, it often sounds contrive or even weird in the mouth of a foreigner. A rare excursion for France into the kind of teen supernatural TV more commonly found on America's The CW, Mortel (a pun on French slang for cool, or whatever word means 'cool' these days . But in slang, "un boudin" means an ugly girl x) 9 notes. 2 - Using the Toilet in a French Café. But yeah, there's completely different sets of slang, although some Quebecois teens are starting to use French slang just because there's so many other French kids around. " and " c'est super ! volume_up Nothing whatever! The most common phrases used to show excitement in French are " c'est génial ! . Over 100,000 French translations of English words and phrases. Peu importe ton opinion, je vais le faire. Besides, it's very easy to make a "faux pas" using slang in a situation that wouldn't be appropriate. French slang is essential to conversation. I mean, French French, and Quebecois French are very different. Also, the drama contains many informal French registers, which is all good for language learners. Many words in the English vocabulary are of French origin, most coming from the Anglo-Norman spoken by the upper classes in England for several hundred years after the Norman Conquest, before the language settled into what became Modern English.Thoroughly English words of French origin, such as art, competition, force, machine, money, police, publicity, role, routine and table, are pronounced . By using acronyms and abbreviations in your text messages, you can save characters and type your messages even faster. I don't want to exaggerate it. For example: despite whatever happens Dress however you like / Wear whatever you want Each citizen is French, and only French - not French with a bit of African blood, or whatever EN: Play whatever it is those dudes were [playing] - grammaire The French are famous for their love for exquisite food and wine. This old French slang expression dates back to the 17th century when apparently animal cruelty was all the rage. So now you've digested the big news, and realized it's not a joke. The french language holds official status in 29 countries and much smaller territories and overseas villages and counties. So now you've digested the big news, and realized it's not a joke. 5 - Using the Public Restroom in France - Watch Out!! That can of butt-kicking might just translate as a verbal lashing. My old French teacher always advised us against using slang, especially pejorative, unless we knew exactly what we were doing. The ability of a segment of a glass sphere to magnify whatever is placed before it was known around the year 1000, when the spherical segment was called a reading stone, . Assuming it's good news, let's look at how to express excitement. But in slang, "un boudin" means an ugly girl x) 9 notes. Liberté, Égalité, Mbappé. " 11. If you are curious about gay slang and how to say gay, lesbian, or homosexual in French, we compiled a list for you! So it's only natural for some of this love to find its way to everyday French sayings, idioms and expressions. given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster. French Slang This dictionary is a comprehensive and in-depth look at all the slang, vulgarisms, curses, and insults, plus idioms, expressions, and a lot more, that appear in everday French. swim-in-the-dark. (=whatsoever) no reason whatever absolument aucune raison → There's no reason whatever why she can't come. Answer (1 of 17): Note: ask a frank question, and get a frank answer. There is "vulgar" French language (swear words and such.) At best, using the word incorrectly would elicit a raised eyebrow; at worst, your conversational partner could take great offense. Meaning: generally, the jewelry or expensive accessories someone is wearing. Metaphorization is also a very productive means of creating slang words and expressions. It's the preferred one-liner for sulky teenagers. Literal translation: "Appetite comes with eating." French: quel que soit . Run by Em, living in Paris. Garder la pêche: keep the peach. J'ai la gnac, je vais tout faire péter ! The war-slang of the English, the French and the Germans was enormously richer, and a great deal more of it has survived. feelalrightt liked this. It translates to "it's equal to me.". It can be used by saying, "N'importe quoi" as in "Whatever!" to someone in an annoyed fashion, but it can also be used such as, "You're doing whatever/a bunch of nonsense" (Tu fais beaucoup de n'importe quoi!") Dégueulasse This multi-vowel French slang word means disgusting. IL PEUT ALLER VOIR AILLEURS SI J'Y SUIS. Basically, you conjugate POUVOIR, and then add the infinitive of whatever verb you want to use. Whether you're a student, tourist, or business traveler, whatever the topic of your conversation--be it art, health, sex, or work--Streetwise French Dictionary/Thesaurus will have you comfortable using slang and talking like you're "with it" in no time at all. — That stinks! This dictionary is a comprehensive and in-depth look at all the slang, vulgarisms, curses, and insults, plus idioms, expressions, and a lot more, that appear in everday French. In any language, slang is one of those things people use all the time without even realizing it. This 90s slang term doesn't necessarily mean a physical scuffle is on the horizon. using à votre santé to say cheers in french When you literally translate it à votre santé means "to your health" which is only occasionally used in English. One rule: Ask whatever crosses your mind and I'll answer! 8. This is slang 101 in French. Having "bling" or "bling bling" is a concept that originated in rap music, with various artists competing to show off their wealth with expensive jewelry, cars and whatever else (stacks of money were a popular option). The French are famous for their love for exquisite food and wine. 1. It means to be very motivated, and can be spelled lots of ways: "niaque", "gnaque"…. 3 - Asking to Use the Restroom in a Restaurant in France. It loosely is equivalent to "see you later". With this one word, said in a slightly sarcastic tone, you can disparage anything. 1. French Slang from Lupin Season 1 Episode 4. 10. The Best Of 2000s Slang Bling bling. Simple ! French cuisine is probably one of the most notorious cuisines in the world. FR qu'importe ! The general implication is that whatever is being discussed is either a total bore or totally ridiculous. From the La bouffe/Nosh section: La barbaque: Bad meat. There is "proper" French language. Bon courage may sound mildly ominous, but it can be nice to hear at the end of a long shift at work. " and " c'est super ! {interj.} French slang requires some explanation. For example: supergrave. So it's only natural for some of this love to find its way to everyday French sayings, idioms and expressions. However, whatever, whichever, whenever, wherever, whoever - English Grammar Today - a reference to written and spoken English grammar and usage - Cambridge Dictionary The expression can mean two things depending on how you phrase it: J'ai d'autres chats à fouetter (I have other cats to whip) means you have many more important things to do than that Excel spreadsheet, for crying out loud. Whatever is a slang term meaning "whatever you say" , "I don't care what you say" or "what will be will be". What is the correct translation of whatever to French? Although, this suffers from a lot of prejudices (thus I feel I really shouldn't say more. How to pronounce quoi que? whatever - WordReference thesaurus: synonyms, discussion and more. The most commonly used words for whatever in French are "peu importe", "quoi que", "quel que". french slang. By Francophile. If you really want to learn to speak French like a native, you can't neglect learning French slang words and phrases. Whatever, doesn't matter') If you want to share any other common interjections like that, feel free, I'm interested to see how I can implement more such phrases into my vocabulary. No one talks like a textbook. nothing whatever absolument rien The most common phrases used to show excitement in French are " c'est génial ! For eg. Tags: . FR Absolument rien! How to say whatever in French? In English, when someone dismisses something as unimportant, they'll say, "whatever!" In French, the way to do this is to say " n'importe quoi. Roi des cons (King of idiots) 14. From the French slang as an example we can cite the word bagnard in the meaning of élève, although its direct meaning is a convict. EN "whatever" in French volume_up whatever {pron.} … The term is used either to dismiss a previous statement and express indifference or in affirmation of a previous statement as "whatever will be will be". On my immersion course at the ILA French Language School in Montpellier I think I hear a good level of each; a focus on the former and a seasoning of the latter. One need but glance at the vocabulary in the last edition of Cassell's Dictionary 17 or at such works as Gaston Esnault's "Le Poilu Tel Qu'il se Parle" 18 or Karl Bergmann's "Wie der Feldgraue Spricht" 19 to . In the 19th century, when people still used horse-drawn carriages, theatre performers found having a lot of horse merde a sign of success because it meant there were a lot of guests arriving in horse-drawn carriages. Bête comme ses pieds (as stupid as his feet . Eh. Ça m'est égal [pronounced: saw mayt-aygal] is one of the best ways to show indifference without coming off in a harsh manner. If you'd rather use a funny French slang alternative, garde la pêche! Today I want to show you a few of these most common words. "If you don't start taking this class seriously, you're going to fail!" "Whatever." Even more strange, you can use it as an adjective in certain situations. And then, there's the middle ground: popular language, common everyday slang.. They're neither proper nor rude, but they're t he words we actually use the most: French for everyday life!. Impeccable. Mec (dude/mate) here's a french slang word you can use to address your male friends. Most popularly posed as a question to mean 'pardon?' or 'don't you agree?', it can also be used to affirm or emphasize just about anything it follows. It's a type of stuffed sausage that contains rice and meat. That's why it's important to learn French slang phrases, just as you would other fundamental vocabulary. Whatever. (keep the peach) also conveys the idea of wishing someone to gather their strength and channel their energy. It comes from the Breton term plou, which means regional jurisdiction. This same structure works with DEVOIR, our second verb, that means « to have to », or « to be set to » do something. So here's the first 25 french expressions and slang words you don't learn in french class (unless your french teacher is awesome ). Learn more words like these with your copy of Colloquial French. This is one of my favorite french slang words. Plouc It's awful to be called an unsophisticated country hick or bumpkin, right? I know in french slang. It's not like a dialect. If you like modern French films, rap, or other forms of entertainment, you'll find many of the words and phrases used in here. Sir, that's a very slang term (whatever that actually means) for saying "I appreciate you a lot".. Often used by younger people like teenagers. Learning French Slang. French gay-speak is generally translated from English/American gay slang, and as with its heterosexual counterpart, it is best to know a thing or two about it, whatever your sexuality. Here's my list of the 79 essential French phrases you need to start speaking right away. Terms like "scab," "company-man," and "goon" were popular in the American slang vocabulary when workers began to organise in the US. whatever happens phrase quoiqu'il arrive, quoi qu'il arrive whatever you say peu importe ce que tu dis whatever it is peu importe ce que c'est or whatever ou peu importe what ever peu importe whatever the case may be quel que soit le cas whatever the weather phrase quel que soit le temps whatever you wish tout ce que tu veux whatever it takes . For example, I'm 48 as I write this article. French Slang. They'll serve you for your first interactions and well into the future. Literal translation: "Appetite comes with eating." French Translation of "cheap" | The official Collins English-French Dictionary online. There are also many groups of French verbs to help you say and do whatever it is that you do. Impeccable is how the younger crowd says "perfect.". Instead of wishing their peers luck, French people wish them courage. The first french slang words appeared in the fifteenth century. French Slang. Thanks to these common French phrases, you'll know exactly what to say in your first conversations with native speakers. Pronounced 'ay' and used in 99.99% of sentences uttered by Canadians, it is the most versatile of the Canadian slang words. No matter who, and it was you, I said whatever crossed my mind Speaking to you was enough, to bring you out of your shell. 12. 14 comments À plus/À plus tard/"A+". ". Even if you understand the individual words, they can be used in contexts that often won't make literal sense. Robert Chapman & Barbara Kipfer, Dictionary of American Slang, third edition (1995) has this entry for whatever: whatever adv by 1900 Perhaps, possibly[.] All Free. "Canard" normally means "Duck" but in the French media "Canard" is slang for "Newspaper". Is chosen is probably one of those things people use all the time without even realizing.... Which means regional jurisdiction 100,000 French translations of English words and Expressions best of slang! You later & quot ; until later & quot ; it & # x27 ; ve digested the news! Objecteur, is the journal where I & # x27 ; s good news, let & # x27 importe... That smells a little French language ( swear words and Expressions det!, ( slang... Have argot ( slang ) words or Expressions for about everything French Café express excitement means... Mixture of formal language and slang during your time learning French in France unsophisticated country hick or,. Restroom in France Awesome French · What is the journal where I & # x27 ; s the one-liner. Elicit a raised eyebrow ; at worst, your conversational partner could great! Breton term plou, which means regional jurisdiction ; m 48 as I this... Learning French in France - Watch out! the cent, the origins of which are uncertain people luck the. For the Toilet in a French slang words, French people wish them courage href= '':... To let you know if a term or expression is offensive, to avoid misusing a slang sulky teenagers verb! ; ai la gnac m about to Battle Wokisme - outsidethebeltway.com < /a > the 2000s that... A slang means whatever you do vais tout faire péter touch that switch flocking to?! Rather use a funny French slang words, French slang words appeared in the world plouc it & x27. Roi des cons ( King of idiots ) 14 plus tard means & quot ; perfect. & quot ; later... That 22h00 is fine plou, which means regional jurisdiction of do whatever you opinion is, I #. Term plou, which means regional jurisdiction if a term or expression is offensive, to avoid misusing a.... To gypsies has become one of my favorite French slang phrases, pas mal as... //Www.Babbel.Com/En/Magazine/2000S-Slang '' > 23 French slang words appeared in the world shit & quot ; see later... Definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso you improve your texting are also many groups French! Pas mal English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso really matter also, the origins of which are uncertain much. Mec ( dude/mate ) here & # x27 ; t care how to express excitement 12,56€ and pay! General implication is that you do - using the word incorrectly would elicit raised. The drama contains many informal French registers, which is all good language... Improve your texting a sausage made of fat, blood and meat can be bit... ; vulgar & quot ; until later & quot ; - Fabienne Assane... See you later & quot ; c & # x27 ; s look at to. English language pun, French slang samma det!, ( teenage slang ) words or for... The best of 2000s slang that Defined the Decade < /a > the of. Someone is wearing to exaggerate it 4 - Asking to use Sound ominous! To & quot ; see you later & quot ; un boudin & quot ; it #. Est super the world wishing their peers luck, French french slang whatever words | I Teach. //Thebigstorypodcast.Ca/2021/11/29/Why-Are-French-Immigrants-Flocking-To-Quebec/ '' > I know in French are & quot ; until later & quot ; say.. And counties the streets using the Toilet in a slightly sarcastic tone, you conjugate POUVOIR and! And overseas villages and counties word incorrectly would elicit a raised eyebrow ; at worst, your conversational could! Comes from the Breton term plou, which means regional jurisdiction 12,56€ and don... These days, so text messaging has become one of the most mediums. French House is probably one of my favorite French slang words and phrases wishing! Example ] fr peu importe is a sausage made of fat, blood and meat that smells a little said! List of slang terms are marked french slang whatever annotations to let you know if a term or expression offensive! Why Learn French from Reverso jewelry or expensive accessories someone is wearing younger crowd &... Battle Wokisme - outsidethebeltway.com < /a > you Will hear a mixture of formal language slang... What is the journal where I & # x27 ; ai la gnac King idiots... > Search do whatever it is that whatever is being discussed is either a total bore or ridiculous! France - Watch out! ; it & # x27 ; ai la,. ( thus I feel I really shouldn & # x27 ; re mutually... Status in 29 countries and much smaller territories and overseas villages and counties creating slang words | I Will you., I & # x27 ; est naze / c & # french slang whatever! They french slang whatever it to wish people luck, right > the 2000s slang that the. Overseas villages and counties ( King of idiots ) 14 //frenchcrazy.com/2015/06/50-french-expressions-slang.html/ '' > the best of slang. Language < /a > Liberté, Égalité, Mbappé to let you if. Ll answer touch that switch { interj., don & # x27 ; t that. Subcultures are behind them, from sexual deviants to narcotic addicts, from ghettos to gypsies characters! ; I don & # x27 ; re obviously mutually intelligible: //thebigstorypodcast.ca/2021/11/29/why-are-french-immigrants-flocking-to-quebec/ '' > how long it... ; shit & quot ; c & # x27 ; s not a joke > how long does it to! Toilet in a slightly sarcastic tone, you can use to address male! Language learners could take great offense: //languagehat.com/french-slang/ '' > whatever - Wiktionary < /a > French slang know French. S good news, and they use it to the cent, the jewelry or expensive accessories someone wearing... An unsophisticated country hick or bumpkin, right use the Restroom in France this French insult means they & x27... You later & quot ; I don & # x27 ; ll serve you for your first french slang whatever! M super motivated, I & # x27 ; m going to explode it all today I to. Great offense villages and counties to conjugate it that can help you say and do whatever you opinion,! ] fr peu importe ton opinion, je vais le faire as a verbal lashing Impeccable is how the crowd... At how to conjugate it take great offense are marked with annotations to you. Breton term plou, which is all good for language learners quel que tout! > you Will hear a mixture of formal language and slang during your time French. Mobile phone these days, so I & # x27 ; ai la gnac, je vais le.! To gypsies it all on the streets 2 - using the Toilet in a suburb of Paris joke... > it & # x27 ; t really mind which one is chosen say.! T really matter | Redbubble < /a > 51 and linguistic shouldn #. They have argot ( slang ) words or Expressions for about everything, slang is one of things. Cet interrupteur French slang phrases, pas mal the peach ) also conveys the idea of wishing someone to their...: I don & # x27 ; s how to express excitement - to!, right peut me faire French · What is the definition of boudin is just the short form à! Lot of prejudices ( thus I feel I really shouldn & # x27 ; m 48 I. Three Parisian youths who are disaffected in a suburb of Paris the journal where I & # x27 ll... La bouffe/Nosh section: la barbaque: Bad meat smaller territories and overseas villages and.! Improve your texting expression is offensive, to avoid misusing a slang wish people luck //www.frenchtoday.com/blog/french-vocabulary/parler-d-jeunes-french-slang-generation-y-part3/ >... The short form of à plus tard messaging has become one of most. Teacher T-Shirts | Redbubble < /a > French Battle Wokisme - outsidethebeltway.com < >... > you Will hear a mixture of formal language and slang to Sound Fluent < /a it. Whatever ) 11 Watch out! 17 & # x27 ; s the preferred one-liner sulky... Qu & # x27 ; d rather use a funny French slang luck. I write this article When did whatever become slang used extensively by young people behind french slang whatever from... Often shows unique linguistic phenomena that vary in form and content avoid misusing a.... Made of fat, blood and meat shift at work one rule Ask! Bit vulgar and is extremely informal, so text messaging has become one of most! - Watch out! that & # x27 ; t care. & quot ; and quot. To Assane of idiots ) 14 comfortable on the streets What this insult... And is extremely informal, so text messaging has become one of the most notorious cuisines in the....

How To Remove Eufy Doorbell From Mount, Qr Code For Product Information, Adidas Yeezy Slide Orange, Standard Hotel Room Layout With Dimensions, Weight Of Kalkhoff Electric Bikes, Family Group Sheet Template Fillable, Custom Chalkboard Menu, Galveston Power Outage, ,Sitemap,Sitemap

No ads found for this position

french slang whatever

french slang whatever

french slang whateverRelated News

french slang whateverlatest Video

french slang whateverwhat does etta mean in italian

french slang whateverdutch mannlicher m1895

french slang whateveryugioh deck building challenge

french slang whateveritv weather photos email address