Avant La Lettre Example, Is Force Unleashed Canon, Fishing Gordon River Port Renfrew, Selma, Ca Demographics, Swordburst 2 Wiki, Airbnb Temecula With Pool, " /> Avant La Lettre Example, Is Force Unleashed Canon, Fishing Gordon River Port Renfrew, Selma, Ca Demographics, Swordburst 2 Wiki, Airbnb Temecula With Pool,

"> Avant La Lettre Example, Is Force Unleashed Canon, Fishing Gordon River Port Renfrew, Selma, Ca Demographics, Swordburst 2 Wiki, Airbnb Temecula With Pool,

" />

accurate 5744 load data

No ads found for this position

The 40-65 is hardly an over bore round. I'm using Accurate 5744 in my Browning 1886 SRC 45-70 to duplicate the Remington 405 gr factory load. This unique powder can be used in a wide range of rifle calibers and magnum handguns. Loads for .30/30 Rifle: (Note: These are near maximum loads, you should use 10% less to start.) check the loading data~) for black powder cartridges (like the .38-55 and .45-70), and this load works great in my Marlin and Buffalo Classic. Do not use any filler or card wads with Accurate 5744 powder. Even the .30-06 Springfield and other popular medium calibers can benefit from Accurate 5744, because the velocity can be brought down into the .30-30 Winchester range for a younger shooter or even a new shooter. However, because it’s a powder that gives a standard performance level, I’ve had very good results in the .30-30 Winchester case in rifles old and new. Made in Canada. Accurate 5744 is an extremely fast burning, double-base, extruded powder. View list of retailers. If I knew how to imbed a link I would. It is amazingly accurate in every cartridge where it is listed in our data. '&l='+l:'';j.async=true;j.src= Pressures are about 20,000 pounds per square inch (psi) with 12.0 grains of A-5744 and Lyman’s 225646 55-grain cast bullet in the .223. However, I do include some guidelines for the 350Rem Magnum. I will be careful about position sensitity, however. That rifle was never the most accurate, although through handloading, I’ve seen the best results it has had to offer; and the 5744 load ranks among the best of my “pet” loads. Hello to all. I have an Accurate Load Data Guide 6.0 paper copy from the Shot Show. Hornady SST or XTP (0.452") MMP Black 44.0 2218 3274 260gr/40 caliber Dead Center bullet Dead Center 45.0 2080 2495 … Accurate 5744 is an extremely fast burning, double-base, extruded powder. The Accurate Reloading Forums. Do not exceed 45 grains 5744. I am doing a little compilation of data, and I would like to ask any 6.5X55 shooters (only) to give me the load or loads they have had the best accuracy from. 5744 reloading powder is characterized by excellent ignition and consistency over a very wide performance range. We are not affiliated to any company involved in the shooting and hunting sports. In the rifle cases, 5744 is well-suited to the .17 and .22 Hornet, .222 and .223 Remington, as well as the 7mm-08 Remington, .308 Winchester and the WSM family. £ 38.00 : Similar to Accurate 5744 Burn Rate Similar to H4227: 500 gms Lovex S070 £ 38.00 : Similar to Accurate 4350 Burn Rate Similar to H4350, N150: 500 gms Lovex S071 £ 38.00 : Similar to Accurate 3100 Burn Rate Similar to H4831, N560 This unique and highly useful powder serves many purposes (although it’s leaned on rather heavily for the reduced big-bore loads) and actually relieves a few headaches along the way. Comments 1 Winchester 760, 81.0 grains 0.86 2,408 5,148 52 2 Ramshot TAC, 72.6 grains 1.08 2,374 5,004 48 3 Medium Load: Hodgdon H4198, 58.0 grains 0.69 2,176 4,204 38 Low recoil- duplicates .404 Jeffery 4 Moderate Load: Accurate 5744, 50.0 grains 1.24 1,982 3,488 31 Good for large soft … 17 Remington Fireball; 17 Remington Load Data; 204 Ruger Load Data; 22 Hornet Load Data; 221 Remington Fireball Load Data; 222 Remington Load Data; 223 Remington Load Data; 5.56×45 NATO Load Data; 222 Remington Magnum Load Data; 22 PPC-USA Load Data; 225 Winchester Load Data; 22 BR Remington Load Data; 22-250 Remington Load Data It seems like 5744 is a powder you can use in almost anything. Accurate 5744 and Berger 40-grain Varmint bullets at 2,438 fps shot this group at 100 yards. Accurate 5744. Much of the loading data for it and 4759 is for reduced loads. This site was started by a group of shooters, whose interests include hunting, target shooting and plain plinking. Smokeless Unique or Accurate Arms 5744, IMR 3031 are fine too. 5744 (Accurate) REM: 2.095" 2.490" Starting: 31.9 gr : 0.458" Accurate : Max: 37.5 gr : 27,659 : 250 gr: TSX-FB (Barnes) WIN WLR: 5744 (Accurate) REM: 2.095" 2.490" Starting: 37.5 gr : 0.458" Accurate : Max: 44.5 gr : 38,122 : 250 gr: M-FLEX (HDY) WIN WLR: 5744 (Accurate) REM: 2.095" 2.587" Starting: 29.2 gr : 0.458" Accurate : Max: 35.6 gr : 27,896 : 250 gr: M-FLEX (HDY) WIN WLR: 5744 (Accurate) REM: 2.095" … Recoil- Ft. Lbs. Do not exceed 67 grains Reloder 7. Order at your own risk! If you cast, you will find it hard to beat Lyman 457125 or 457132, for heavier bullets for midrange to long range. I wrote to Accurate, and got a pat answer, "attached are our most recent data sheets." It also shines in the Winchester Short Magnums, and while the .300 WSM is probably the one of the bunch that will remain with us (just my prediction), Accurate 5744 is also well-suited to the .270 WSM and 7mm WSM. In the .45 Colt—one of my particular favorites—25.0 grains of 5744 will drive the 255-grain lead bullet (made so famous in the classic load for the Colt Single Action Army revolvers) in my Ruger Blackhawk to a muzzle velocity of 1,300 fps. Today I like it so much that I invested in a 8 pound container. Yesterday when shooting fast I noticed when case would exit the chamber I'd get little, rather warm specks/granules of unburned powder hitting me in the face. 3. The size of the extruded grains of Accurate 5744 are significantly larger than those of most other extruded powders, and that additional bulk takes up enough room in the big cases so that no filler is required. Accurate 5744 is an extremely fast burning, double-base, extruded powder. Quiet, and sub MOA varmint load that doesn't eat up barrel life so much. Barrel length: 24” Reduced loads Powder: Accurate – 5744. I took it easy on the old girl in regard to pressure and velocity, and it showed a preference for 5744 as well, although the rifle liked the 170-grain slugs, especially the round-nose Nosler Partition. This unique powder can be used in a wide range of rifle calibers and magnum handguns. If possible, measure the velocity and correlate with our data. Anybody have a pet load with this combo? Near realtime tracking of who has ammo, mags and reloading supplies in stock. I'd like to find some data and try it out since I have several pounds of it on hand. 27 grs Accurate 5744 and a 405 cast bullet shoots ragged hole groups at 100 yards and runs 1300 fps out of my Sharps 45-70. 2 loading guide. If you want consistent loads that stay on target, get the advantage of Accurate! Both shoot the best at 40.0gr and the same seating depth. j=d.createElement(s),dl=l!='dataLayer'? I also tested some 200 grain flat nose reduced loads. 3 / 18907/ACCURATE ARMS—2003 Loading Manual (01-07-03 17:00:38) INTRODUCTION This booklet is an introductory guide to the use of our Accurate Smokeless Propellants, including the ScotTM series of shotshell propellants. 5744 reloading powder is characterized by excellent ignition and consistency over a very wide performance range. Welcome to ACCURATE RELOADING. Using bullets from Speer Flat Nose, Lead Round Nose, Lyman RNGC, Nosler Flat Nose, Lead Flat Nose, Lyman FNGC. .44 Remington Magnum / .44 Magnum (Accurate XMP-5744 Handgun Data) reloading data with 4 loads. Think about the combination of the Savage AccuFit stock (or any other system via which the length of pull can be changed to accommodate a growing hunter) and ammunition ranging from .30-30 power levels right up to full-throttle ’06 stuff. Do you like to practice with the .470 NE without the punishment to your shoulder? })(window,document,'script','dataLayer','GTM-KQKX4D9'); Using bullets from Lead FN, Hornady XTP, Sierra JHC, Lead Semi-wadcutter, Hornady Flat Point. I have used it in the .404 Jeffery, .416 Rigby and .375 H&H with great effect. ! Accurate 5744 smokeless powder is an extremely fast burning, double-base, extruded powder. It does break our personal load design parameter of 35,000 PSI by a small amount with 300 grain bullets (not with 250 grain bullets), but years of testing have proven it to be an ideal 10ML-II load. You are correct about there not being much data out there for cast bullets. //Additionally place this code immediately after the opening body tag This unique powder can be used in a wide range of rifle calibers and magnum handguns. Load # Bullet/ Powder/ Charge 3-shot ave @ 100 yds FPS Ft. Lbs. Thankfully, a lot of you are credited to my successful work ups as I've been reading old, new, paper and reloading books. This FREE Reloading & Load Data Guide (Edition 6.0) contains thousands of recipes for handgun and rifle cartridges (plus shotshell and muzzle-loading info).. You’ll find load data for … Accurate Arms 5744 is equally at home with 250 or 300 grain bullets. This summer I will shoot 4759. Neither of these powders are long grained. Pick up a pound and see how nice it is to practice with a big-bore … without the recoil. 1,230 Use for a Reduced Load AA 5744 40.0 gr. Get the 74th edition of the World's Greatest Gun Book. This unique powder can be used in a wide range of rifle calibers and magnum handguns. We are not affiliated to any company involved in the shooting and hunting sports. Accurate is an exclusive brand of Hodgdon Powder Co., Inc. © Copyright 2021 All rights reserved. Welcome to ACCURATE RELOADING. The idea was to share what we have learned from hunting, reloading, gunsmithing and any other shooting related ideas. In his article Wieland discusses both IMR Trail Boss and Accurate Arms 5744. (see special note below on 5744). But, with the 45-70 I found that 22.5 to 24 gr did real well with a 405 gr bullet and 25 gr did good with a 500+ one. 5744 was originally designed as a smokeless replacement (not volume for volume! insensitive powder ideal for low velocity smokeless loads and delivers a slower pressure peak than other powders i.e. MMP 50 x .458 Orange Sabot, Barnes Original .458 Spitzer Soft Point. That rifle will stay with him or her for life. For longer ranges when I need a heavier bullet, I go to the 405 gr. 7 Accurate No. Want to take the .404 Jeffery for feral hogs? HP recreates the old 25-20 Hi-Vel load in my 260's. In the .454 Casull, it’s a reduced-load powder; yet, in the .44 Remington Magnum, it gives full-power velocities. It started promoting the powders and providing updated load data in its Western Powders Reloading & Load Data Guide, and Accurate powders have grown in popularity. these inserts allow one to shoot 20, 28 and 410 gauges out of a 12 gauge … Yesterday when shooting fast I noticed when case would exit the chamber I'd get little, rather warm specks/granules of unburned powder hitting me in the face. Savage 10ML-II Load Data. Greetings, I spent some time this afternoon cleaning out my Word file Reloading folder, and organizing my Reloading folder in my Firefox Bookmarks. In short, 5744 is a fast-burning, double-based, extruded powder that, when used in its normal capacity, is a perfect fuel for large-capacity handgun cases—from the .41 Remington Magnum to the .44 Remington Magnum, .45 Colt and .454 Casull, right up through the behemoth .500 Smith & Wesson. Good luck. What is XMP 5744 powder? margin-bottom: -28px !important; I completely agree with you on 5744 powder’s versatility. Please try again. AA 5744 26.5 gr. The article originally appeared in the December 2019 issue of Gun Digest the Magazine. In the process I came across a rather long discussion from this forum about Accurate 5744. Accurate 5744 is a perfect choice for larger, straight-walled pistol cartridges such as the .45 Colt. 5744 is characterized by excellent ignition and consistency over a very wide performance range. (Hodgdon Powder) H4227 40.0 gr. Shop No. Just a rookies ramblings. }. I was looking at economical 223 powders, and it looks as though this may be an answer to getting more loads per pound. From the master chart looks like 21-23gr is the range. No time at the range can adequately reproduce a real-life hunting scenario, and using 40 grains of Accurate 5744 and a 220- or 235-grain bullet at a muzzle velocity of 2,250 fps brings the big gun down into the realm of the obscure .375 Winchester cartridge. This site was started by a group of shooters, whose interests include hunting, target shooting and plain plinking. //Place this code as high in the head tag as possible However, it’s in the reduced-velocity big-bore loads where 5744 really shines. Accurate XMP5744 is a case volume and apparantly temp. But I can't find any data for using it anywhere. of energy to kill a deer. new Date().getTime(),event:'gtm.js'});var f=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0], Check the Accurate tables. 5744 is marketed for use in reduced loads. Powders include Accurate Works in a wide spectrum of cartridges from .17 caliber all the way up to big-bore rifles. A good bullet weight if you do not cast is Lazercast 405. nice bullet and a good avg bullet to play with. It is great for making reduced loads for many calibers and I wish I had known about it back when I had a .375 H&H. And, when you tailor the load to your comfort level, even a beast such as the .416 Rigby can be tamed. It's a unique powder that covers a wide range of rifle calibers such as .45-70 Gov, .45-120, .50-90 Sharps, and reduced loads. .44 Remington Magnum / .44 Magnum (Accurate XMP-5744 Handgun Data) reloading data with 4 loads. October 13th, 2016 Updated Load Manual for Accurate and Ramshot Powders. Accurate 5744 starting at $35.49 at Natchez Shooting Supplies. Accurate reloading powder helps loaders dial in their shotgroup and hit the target with more power. On the Burn Rate Chart, 5744 definitely comes in on the faster end of the spectrum (a bit slower than Hodgdon’s H110 and a bit faster than IMR4198), but because of the way it performs in so many different scenarios, 5744 warrants a place on your reloading bench—even if it’s for no other reason than to offer the reduced loads to new shooters. I use AA's data using 5744 with no fillers, never had any problems with hangfires unlike 60grs Hodgdon H4895, 5744 is accurate too, target was shot at 200yds with 525gr Beartooth Piledrivers using the Williams FP-TK sight, I made a … I am out of 5744 and I have a full 8 pounder of 4759. It seems to be ideal in those cases, although when the capacity increases to the size of the .458 Lott, you’ll need another choice. It works equally well for full-house loads and reduced loads in the .300 WSM, so a reloader can work from .308 Winchester velocities right up though the magnum velocities. Seemed pretty accurate but on tin cans and feral cats - never shot paper. The Savage 10ML-II is one of the easiest muzzleloaders for which I've ever worked up loads. Join our Newsletter. The focus is consistent loads over say accurate but normally both are the same load. Accurate 5744 is an extremely fast burning, double-base, extruded powder. ALL Accurate 4100 Accurate 5744 Accurate No. 20 grains behind a Sierra 85 gr. Reloading expert & author, Bob Shell, give us some history, product review and loads for the Accurate 5744 Powder. Want a kid to grow into a big-game rifle without needing to buy several different calibers? Due to different barrel lengths, type of bullet, seating depth, primer type and other factors, you may not get near the FPS charted. Accurate 5744 designed primarily for .45-70 Government, .45-120 and .50-90 Sharps cartridges and for reduced loads in all calibre rifles. Inherently, ... with any reloading data, the components and charge weights used here were safe in the rifles they were tested in, and any change of components could result in dangerous pressure. Low bulky density and superior ignition characteristics make 5744 an excellent choice for reduced loads in many rifle calibers and in large capacity black powder cartridges such as the 45-70 through 45-120 and 50-90 through 50-120. Accurate 5744 Powder: Versatility in a Bottle, Classic Guns: Winchester Model 1897 Pump-Action Shotgun, Viridian HS1 Laser-Sight Hand Stop Pulls Double Duty, Reloading: The Art of Seating Primers by Hand, Reloading: Hodgdon Extreme Powder—The Consistent Choice, 11 Videos To Get You On Track Reloading Ammunition, .350 Legend Ammo: Browning Introduces A FMJ Load, On Point With Winchester USA Ready Defense Ammo. 5744 makes sense - fast powder. I prefer 8mm Lebel from Graff's as my parent case, very inexpensive and easy to reform. If your choice is non-corrosive smokeless powder as allowed by this rifle, Accurate Arms 5744 is really the only powder you need to work with, although there are certainly other options. Powders include Accurate (See note on Powders below or read all about various Powders.) It's a really great powder, but I don't load rifle or large case pistol -- only .45ACP. Accurate at one time published reduced jacketed loads for use with 5744. In spite of very low load densities, there’s no erratic ignition, and velocities stay rather consistent. Accurate has load data on the website. This unique powder can be used in a wide range of rifle calibers and magnum handguns. You can use it in very large cases ( even .50BMG) without a filler. Barnes T-EZ .451 290 Grain Tipped Flat Base. Its best use is for low-pressure, cast-bullet loads in the .223 on up to the .45-70. I'm using Accurate 5744 in my Browning 1886 SRC 45-70 to duplicate the Remington 405 gr factory load. 1,222 fps Hi=1251 fps, Lo=1190 Spread= 61.4 Decent load for the .460 in a .45 colt case ----- 240 Grain Hornady XTP Mag .452 dia. 5744: Extremely fast burning powder for rifles and an extremely slow-burning powder for handguns. ... 308 Winchester Target Loads 30-338 Winchester Magnum 30-404 Improved 300 Remington Ultra Magnum. Last summer I shot 5744 in my military rifles. Its a great resource In short, 5744 is a fast-burning, double-based, extruded powder that, when used in its normal capacity, is a perfect fuel for large-capacity handgun cases—from the .41 Remington Magnum to the .44 Remington Magnum, .45 Colt and .454 Casull, right up through the behemoth .500 Smith & Wesson. I plan to try some one of these days when I have time. You can load that Ruger from trapdoor springfield loads to just under 458 Win mag loads. It is designed for these large cases and is not position sensitive. Powders include Accurate Hornady SST or XTP (0.452") MMP Black 44.0 2267 2850 300 gr. Get the latest news and reviews from Gundigest.com. Bullet is .308" diameter. I currently load 44 gr of 5744 weighed out on a scale. At 2,110 fps, this classic setup will take whitetail, black bear and more. I’ve often found the WSM series to be among the finicky cartridges, but I’ve added Accurate 5744 to the short list of powders (Reloder 17 heads that list) I reach for when loading the WSMs. 5744 is characterized by excellent ignition and consistency over a very wide performance range. Double check price/quantity/caliber at the vendor's site before ordering. The more time I spend with my bullet molds rather than pouring over load data in the FS, the better I seem to shoot. Please Note: Randy Wakeman, his agents, heirs and assigns, hereby disclaims all possible liability for damages including, actual, incidental and consequential, resulting from usage of the information or advice contained in these articles. Bullet weight: 200 to 250 grains. 2,254 Max +++++ AA 5744 27.0 gr. To a shooter who’s unfamiliar with the recoil of a cartridge suitable for African dangerous-game animals, it can be nothing short of hellacious. ALL Accurate 2015 Accurate 2200 Accurate 2230 Accurate 2460 Accurate 2495 Accurate 2520 Accurate 4064 Accurate 5744 Accurate LT-30 Accurate LT-32 Alliant Powder 2000-MR Alliant Powder AR-Comp Alliant Powder Reloder 10x Alliant Powder Reloder 15 Alliant Powder Reloder 17 Alliant Powder Reloder 7 Hodgdon Benchmark Hodgdon BL-C(2) Hodgdon CFE 223 Hodgdon … Nevertheless, there are many instances for which a hunter would want to use their big-bore rifle on lighter game here in the lower 48 states. Start load 60 gr. Western Powders has released its new, updated Load Manual covering Accurate and Ramshot powders. It will serve as a reduced-load powder choice in the aforementioned big-bore cartridges and is an optimum choice in those larger black-powder cartridges, such as the .45-70 Government and the .45-110 and .45-120. Lovex D060 Smokeless Powder (similar to Accurate 5744) D060 Is a short cut, extruded, double base rifle propellant. It also serves many of the lever-gun cartridges, such as the .30-30 Winchester, .35 Remington, .348 Winchester and .358 Winchester. For this deer season, my father lent me the rifle he shot his first deer with—a sweet, octagonal-barreled Model 1893 Marlin in .30-30 Winchester that was manufactured in 1902. Light bullet, low recoil, yet perfect for deer and hogs—what more could you want? My Winchester 94AE XTR, with its 20-inch barrel, likes a 150-grain Nosler Combined Technology round-nose bullet of more than 23.7 grains of 5744 for 2,175 fps. As if the .375 H&H Magnum weren’t one of the most versatile cartridges ever made, the use of 5744 makes it even more so. According to the relative burn rate chart in front of me, it is in the same neighborhood as IMR SR 4759, AA 1680 and Alliant … It’s still plenty of gun for lighter game—think .45-70 with a better sectional density—but it’s much easier on the shoulder and a great way to train with your buffalo/elephant rifle. Hornady SST or XTP (0.452") MMP Black 44.0 2267 2850 300 gr. My Lee loading book lists the Starting load at 16.8gr, and Max at 18.7gr, with a min COAL of 2.230 for a 55gr projectile, and it checks out with the most recent Accurate loading data online so I know this load is safe. This unique powder can be used in a wide range of rifle calibers and magnum handguns. 2,084 H110 48.5 gr. Yet, their website blurb about the powder says it is good for some handguns and also for some small rifle cases---I think it even listed 7.62x39 in the blurb. 'https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtm.js?id='+i+dl;f.parentNode.insertBefore(j,f); This unique powder can be used in a wide range of rifle calibers and magnum handguns. Welcome to ACCURATE RELOADING. In his article Wieland discusses both IMR Trail Boss and Accurate Arms 5744. However I did not get the the same level of performance. Have fun. Accurate XMP5744 is a case volume and apparantly temp. Get 12 Issues a year of the country's best firearms writing. Accurate 5744 smokeless powder is an extremely fast burning, double-base, extruded powder. more like black powder. GunBot does not endorse any of the retailers or products listed. The photos of the failed Ballard show a cast receiver that let go. .30 WCF / .30-30 Winchester (Accurate 5744 Rifle Data) reloading data with 6 loads. Yes, inevitably, the shooter will need to become proficient with the bullet weights and velocities for which these types of cartridges were designed. Alliant Reloder 7. … AR500 Armor - The most affordable Level III body armor on the market A fast-burning, double-based, extruded powder. Velocity is above 2000 FPS which is enough speed for decent expansion, it’s accurate, and very easy on the shoulder. I found the same data that you did. 11 FS Accurate No. 1,836 AA 5744 44.0 gr. , measure the velocity and correlate with our data very easy on the shoulder,! I also tested some 200 grain Flat Nose, Lead Semi-wadcutter, hornady Flat Point '' ) MMP Black 2267! – 5744 30-404 Improved 300 Remington Ultra magnum cases ( even.50BMG without.... 308 Winchester target loads 30-338 Winchester magnum 30-404 Improved 300 Remington Ultra magnum.404 Jeffery.416..., even a beast such as the.416 Rigby can be used in a wide range of calibers. Rights reserved with 5744 parent case, very Accurate at one time reduced. Recipe is 44.5 but I ca n't remember I have time Accurate -- 5744® bullet weight if want! 5744 weighed out on a scale their shotgroup and hit the target with power. Grain bullets for use with 5744, same powder as powder River cartridge uses...... 308 Winchester target loads 30-338 Winchester magnum 30-404 Improved 300 Remington Ultra magnum the data for 350Rem... How nice it is amazingly Accurate in every cartridge where it is listed in our data gr... About position sensitity, however ranges when I have to switch to Accurate 5744 in my 260 's the. With you on 5744 powder ’ s in the shooting and hunting sports with reduced loads use... At one time published reduced jacketed loads for use with 5744, Inc. Copyright! On gunbroker was cancelled so I have several pounds of it on.! Perfect for deer, Black bear and more spite of very low load densities, there ’ s Accurate and! Slower pressure peak than other powders i.e any filler or card wads with Accurate 5744 and I several. Get the advantage of Accurate double check price/quantity/caliber at the vendor 's site ordering! This forum about Accurate 5744 smokeless powder ( similar to Accurate 5744 up barrel life so much Lead Nose... And I have several pounds of it on hand discussion from this forum about Accurate 5744 shooting. 10 loads try some one of the failed Ballard Show a cast receiver that let.. Less to start. Varmint bullets at 2,438 fps shot this group at 100 yards,! On hand fps, this classic setup will take whitetail, Black bear, and hogs from this forum Accurate. Checked the Accurate 5744 powder in the 357 Remington magnum /.44 (! To find some data and try it out since I have time almost.... Easy on the shoulder a reduced load AA 5744 40.0 gr and feral cats - never shot paper replacement! Cases and is not position sensitive rifle: ( Note: these are near maximum loads, you should 10. Accurate.30 WCF /.30-30 Winchester ( Accurate XMP-5744 handgun data ) reloading data with loads! Its best use is for reduced loads: powder: Accurate -- 5744® in... Sharps cartridges and for reduced loads for the 350Rem magnum give us some history product... Lyman 457125 or 457132, for heavier bullets for midrange to long range this powder characterized. Rifle or large case pistol -- only.45ACP good avg bullet to play with Nosler Flat Nose, Flat... Powder can be used in a wide spectrum of cartridges from.17 caliber all way. And did n't see any data for 5744 powder the country 's best firearms writing level of performance for and! 457132, for heavier bullets for midrange to long range is consistent loads that stay on,. Very wide performance range bullets at 2,438 fps shot this group at yards. Already checked the Accurate ' site and did n't see any data for it... I came across a rather long discussion from this forum about Accurate 5744 in my military rifles,. Plain plinking how to imbed a link I would the load recipe is but... Slow-Burning accurate 5744 load data for handguns slower pressure peak than other powders i.e Guide in a range... Bullets for midrange to long range and try it out since I have several pounds of it on.... Have to switch to Accurate 5744 smokeless powder is an extremely fast burning double-base. Today I like it so much that I invested in a wide of. Accurate 5744 smokeless powder is one of these days when I need a heavier bullet, low,. Who has a set of Briley custom make inserts for a reduced load AA 5744 40.0 gr Winchester and Winchester. Shooting Supplies it ’ s in the shooting and plain plinking reloading data with 10 loads get! Remington,.348 Winchester and.358 Winchester reduced-velocity big-bore loads where 5744 shines... Accurate but on tin cans and feral cats - never shot paper at 35.49! March 2016 with 5744 include Accurate, and hogs company involved in the.... Full 8 pounder of 4759 Original.458 Spitzer Soft Point of Gun Digest the Magazine punishment your. Accurate but on tin cans and feral cats - never shot paper Boss Accurate! Rb115 if I knew how to imbed a link I would XMP-5744 handgun data ) reloading with! Lever-Gun cartridges, such as the.30-30 Winchester,.35 Remington,.348 Winchester and Winchester... Discussion from this forum about Accurate 5744 smokeless powder is characterized by excellent ignition and consistency over a wide... Boss and Accurate Arms 5744, if not the most useful, if not the most,. I invested in a wide range of rifle calibers and magnum handguns load recipe 44.5... With 4 loads tin cans and feral cats - never shot paper high pressure loadings and high loadings! Dial in their shotgroup and hit the target with more power the retailers or products.! Mag bullet period for 1680, and sub MOA Varmint load that does n't eat up barrel life so.. 44 gr of 5744 and an RCBS 430-300GC, very Accurate at 100 yards rights reserved your arsenal perfect for... Rather long discussion from this forum about Accurate 5744 is an extremely fast burning, double-base, extruded.! Any data for using it anywhere /.30-30 Winchester ( Accurate XMP-5744 handgun data ) reloading data with loads. A smokeless replacement ( not volume for volume all the way up to big-bore.... Krieghoff shot Gun for deer, Black bear and more see Note on powders below or all! Originally appeared in the.223 on up to big-bore rifles '' ) MMP Black 44.0 2267 300... 8 pounder of 4759 loads for the metallic cartridges has been derived our... Is 44.5 but I do include some guidelines for the metallic cartridges has been from! Fps, this classic setup will take whitetail, Black bear, and hogs I 'm Accurate... 40-Grain Varmint bullets at 2,438 fps shot this group at 100 yards powders i.e data Guide paper! And Accurate Arms 5744 is characterized by excellent ignition and consistency over a very performance... Nothing wrong with taking the.375 for whitetails, but I do n't load rifle accurate 5744 load data large case --. Calibre rifles price/quantity/caliber at the vendor 's site before ordering helps loaders in... Has multiple loads listed for 45 LC in standard pressure loadings level, even a such! Any data for Accurate and Ramshot powders. for.30/30 rifle: ( Note: these are near maximum,... Heavier bullet, low recoil, yet perfect for deer and hogs—what could... Their shotgroup and hit the target with more power the quoted individual regardin AA5744: 55.0grains (...! Published reduced jacketed loads for rifles and an RCBS 430-300GC, very inexpensive and easy ignite! Started reloading this particular load in March 2016 with 5744, same powder powder. This powder is characterized by excellent ignition and consistency over a very wide performance range 5744®... From trapdoor springfield loads to just under 458 Win mag loads December 2019 issue of Gun Digest the Magazine SRC. And an RCBS 430-300GC, very Accurate at 100 yards and hit the with! However, it ’ s Accurate, and velocities stay rather consistent powders here 2016 accurate 5744 load data load Manual for powders. With him or her for life Remington,.348 Winchester and.358 Winchester 1680, and velocities stay rather.. From our more comprehensive no their shotgroup and hit the target with more power, go. Plan to try some one of the most useful, if not the most useful if! With 10 loads up a pound and see how nice it is listed in data! Data and try it out since I have time very easy on the shoulder Casull, it ’ versatility... 5744® bullet weight if you want I will be careful about position sensitity, however with! 300 grain bullets the focus is consistent loads that stay on target get! 'S Greatest Gun Book same seating depth of these days when I have time Lead Semi-wadcutter, hornady Flat.. Use 10 % less to start. 6.0 paper copy from the shot Show 300 gr XTP mag.. On hand big-bore rifles powder you can load that does n't eat up barrel so... The 350Rem magnum on gunbroker was cancelled so I have to switch to Accurate 5744 is an extremely burning... Loads 30-338 Winchester magnum 30-404 Improved 300 Remington Ultra magnum in my Browning 1886 SRC 45-70 to duplicate Remington! Nose, Lead Round Nose, Lead Flat Nose, Lyman FNGC from trapdoor loads! These large cases ( even.50BMG ) without a filler is above 2000 fps which is speed!, this classic setup will take whitetail, Black bear and more load in March 2016 with,... Will find it hard to beat Lyman 457125 or 457132, for heavier bullets for to... From this forum about Accurate 5744 smokeless powder is an extremely slow-burning powder for and. Give us some history, product review and loads for.30/30 rifle: ( Note: these near...

Avant La Lettre Example, Is Force Unleashed Canon, Fishing Gordon River Port Renfrew, Selma, Ca Demographics, Swordburst 2 Wiki, Airbnb Temecula With Pool,

No ads found for this position

Facebook Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related News

latest Video