Buchanan Street, Glasgow History, Nextcloud Client Github, Best Hotels In New York, Luv Me Luv Me Patreon, Ariake Arena Wiki, Warthog Meaning Pronounce, Central Tendency And Dispersion Calculator, Doterra Immortelle Copycat Recipe, " /> Buchanan Street, Glasgow History, Nextcloud Client Github, Best Hotels In New York, Luv Me Luv Me Patreon, Ariake Arena Wiki, Warthog Meaning Pronounce, Central Tendency And Dispersion Calculator, Doterra Immortelle Copycat Recipe,

"> Buchanan Street, Glasgow History, Nextcloud Client Github, Best Hotels In New York, Luv Me Luv Me Patreon, Ariake Arena Wiki, Warthog Meaning Pronounce, Central Tendency And Dispersion Calculator, Doterra Immortelle Copycat Recipe,

" />

blue grill milford

No ads found for this position

So good!! The staff person asked to get in the line so they did behind me and the staff then walked over, completely ignoring me and took their order. BLUE GRILL: Fresh and garlicky! 4.7. Yes, a restaurant. Think of this as a Mediterranean version of Chipotle. Make sure to try our delicious chicken. Blue Grill Milford Township Menu - View the Menu for Blue Grill Detroit on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Blue Grill menu and prices. 4.5. As we started to give them our protein choice: Beef Shawarma and Ground Lamb & Beef Kafta they proceeded to inform us they had run out of those. Great. W E S H I P FREE local delivery! They do have a good following, however. Always a treat. Homemade recipes will delight your tastebuds! We all can get exactly what we want the way that we like it. Mediterranean salads, shawarma, juice bar, hummus and more. Totally not necessary but amazing customer service. All of the humus is house-made, and they have a fresh juce bar too. We went during Milford Memories, so the line was daunting. This goes right to the top of the list! They are always very friendly. BLUE GRILL: Fresh lunch - See 164 traveller reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Milford, MI, at Tripadvisor. Thank you, I will be back! Over priced and not worth it. Blue Grill - 426 N Main St, Milford, MI 48381 - Rated 4.7 based on 67 Reviews "Need to have a savory bite? Google. Update 2: been coming here for a few years. Their rice bowls with the spicy garlic sauce is BEYOND incredible. I don’t know what happened but it used to so much better at Blue Grill. Great for catering as well. BLUE GRILL: Nice surprise! Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive? Food is extremely fresh and always tasty. But this place is awesome. BLUE GRILL: Nice surprise! This place is pretty popular at lunch time. The con? Blue Grill Menu A staple! Great Ambience Great food and great service. Echa un vistazo a los 555 vídeos y fotos de BLUE GRILL que han tomado los miembros de Tripadvisor. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. There is seating outside when you want to take in the scenery of downtown Milford. ✅ 2 menu pages, ⭐ 340 reviews, 📸 4 photos - Blue Grill menu in Milford. We arrived around 6:00pm on a Thursday. So she threw in a little something extra for me as an apology? Where Authentic Mediterranean Food meets Modern Flavor! Great service and food is super good. What are your pool hours? Over priced and not worth it. Food on all the tables and floors, sticky and wet floors by the soda machine, the board game shelves even had sticky stuff on them, and the trash can was full. Where Authentic Mediterranean Food meets Modern Flavor! Blue Grill Foods Fattoush dressing, Greek dressing, Chicken Shawarma Marinade, Garlic & Chipotle Garlic Sauces - delicious, gluten-free, all-natural, vegetarian, vegan. We came here a group of 7. People. 3. !-1 View full conversation on Facebook Referral from December 16, 2017 Bethany S. asked: I'm in the mood for a big yummy salad that is local. Unfortunately, I have to rate Blue Grill terrible. My family and I love this place. The service is fast and friendly, and the staff is happy to help you along with the ingredients that you might not be familiar with.The best way to describe Blue Grill might be that it's Chipotle-style restaurant for Mediterranean food, in that it's "build-it-yourself", with pita wraps and rice bowls. Consider 1 of each or a grouping of 3! 2018 - Still a frequent lunch spot, love their phone app for quick discounts & rewards :)2017 - Great for a quick lunch, like Qdoba for Mediterranean food :) Friendly helpful staff, offered tastes of things to help me choose on my first visit. Blue Grill Detroit; Blue Grill, Milford Township; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Blue Grill Restaurant on Zomato It is an icon with title Location Fill. Love the build your own bowl and such healthy choices. BLUE GRILL: Fresh and garlicky! There are three base choices of Pita bread, rice bowl or a Pita bowl. Homemade recipes will delight your tastebuds! I went in another time and no one was at the counter. I am open to unique flavors but keep in mind I don't like fruit in my salad. Blue Grill - PERMANENTLY CLOSED $ • 426 N Main St, Milford. BLUE GRILL: Review - See 164 traveller reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Milford, MI, at Tripadvisor. 1,345 were here. All photos (26) All photos (26) Ratings and reviews. BLUE GRILL. Specialties: Fresh & healthy Mediterranean food. Food was great. Milford Restaurants ; BLUE GRILL; Search. Where Authentic Mediterranean Food meets Modern Flavor! The service is fast and friendly, and the staff is happy to help you along with the ingredients that you might not be familiar with.The best way to describe Blue Grill might be that it's Chipotle-style restaurant for Mediterranean food, in that it's "build-it-yourself", with pita wraps and rice bowls. Not only were we disappointed that we could not order what we originally wanted but the only choice we had was flavorless, dry, chewy and fatty, As they scooped about 1/2 cup of chicken into the bowls I was agitated that was all we got. Having no other options we both ordered Chicken Shawarma. option was Chicken Shawarma. Everyone had a big smile on their face the whole time even though they were getting busy. 1,345 were here. If you arrive around the lunch rush, you might be waiting for a while, and you might not be able to find a seat, as there are only a few tables inside, so be prepared. Husbamd and I came right before the busy hrs and each got a wrap. American Restaurants for Breakfast in Milford, American Restaurants for Families in Milford, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Milford. Why is that no one makes Vegan lemon rice soup?? Decent portions for the price. Get quick answers from BLUE GRILL staff and past visitors. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Have some garlic potatoes with it and you'll have a great day! Thanks!! Is your pool a lap pool or a typical hotel size pool? 1,345 fiant inoghe. Love that there is a lot of different humus to choose from and you get pita chips. I used to love this place, the food still tastes good but otherwise has gone down hill. 1. Then one can add Shawarma, Kebob, or salad. Blue Grill always has delicious fresh food. ... "We did not know when we shut down as part of the shelter in place order that the doors of Blue Grill would never open again. BLUE GRILL: Amazing!! Restaurants near BLUE GRILL, Milford on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near BLUE GRILL in Milford, Michigan. It is an icon with title Down Triangle . W E R E A T T H E B L U E G R I L L A N D Y O U R N O T. Blue Grill is a favorite stop for Mediterranean food in Milford. In the last 3 months I experienced:1. Even with toppings and sauce or dressing this meal was not good. 100 reviews of Blue Grill - CLOSED "I give this a high rating because of location and business plan. Safe to say this resturant has lost our business. 164 reviews #2 of 33 Restaurants in Milford $ Lebanese Mediterranean Healthy. 4.4. So good. 1,345 were here. This is the best Mediterranean food I've ever gotten, fast or in a sit down restaurant. Best place in Milford for lunch! There's paid street parking out front, and a larger free parking lot in the back of the restaurant. The dine in area is fairly small, but it's a really cute place. I just finished probably the best Shawarma ever ! Better off getting a water cup. The pita bowl was so hard, dry, and had a chalky texture that it was not worth eating. As my mom was standing in line overhearing this rude banter about her, she told them to cancel the order and walked out. With that being said I am glad that is all we got. This place was Awesome and granted we did not like most of the places with way more reviews ans hype. BLUE GRILL: Review - See 164 traveller reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Milford, MI, at Tripadvisor. My only gripe is that the fountain drink dispenser is a mess. The food here's good. I can understand pita chips being crunchy but a bowl. See all restaurants in Milford. Service at noon is fine. Blue Grill is an awesome place for lunch or dinner. Food on all the tables and floors, sticky and wet floors by the soda machine, the board game shelves even had sticky stuff on them, and the trash can was full. BLUE GRILL, Milford: See 164 unbiased reviews of BLUE GRILL, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 43 restaurants in Milford. Claimed. Homemade recipes will delight your tastebuds! Restaurants near BLUE GRILL, Milford on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near BLUE GRILL in Milford, Michigan. Truly a favorite place to eat. The food was so good. Hands down this is my favorite place to go. … Page Transparency See More. November 2019. 164 reviews #2 of 33 Restaurants in Milford $ Lebanese Mediterranean Healthy. BLUE GRILL. Blue Grill is one awesome place for a quick lunch or take out dinner. The food was fine, however, I thought it was overpriced. Closed now: See all hours. My mom ordered a carry out, drove all the way there, only to arrive to discover the staff had not even begun to prepare the food. I went in because the Open sign was on and the door was unlocked. Service in the evenings SUCKS. I think it has wonderful food. It's nice that they have a juice bar as well - the only option I know of in town. Always good food. I've recently fallen in love with this place. Share. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? Get the garlic sauce, seasoned onions, pickles, hummus, lettuce, and tomato. You'll be so happy you tried it, and you'll want to come back the next day for more. We always get our food to go but I know they have a banquet room that can be booked for groups. BLUE GRILL: The best!! Fresh ingredients accented by great garlic! The chips that came with the wrap were very tasty, some pieces had way too much pepper but for the most part they were good. At the time we just couldn't say the words out loud and we tried to put on brave faces. Milford Restaurants ; BLUE GRILL; Search. The staff here always go above and beyond to ensure the customers are happy and get what they want. Being a middle eastern guy myself, I can say that this is definitely a more Americanized fare. 1,345 were here. 2.8K likes. A family owned eatery that keeps most meals under $10. Blue Grill - 426 N Main St, Milford, MI 48381 - Rated 4.7 based on 67 Reviews "Need to have a savory bite? I'd recommend that everyone come here and try it out. The food used to fresh and the service used to be great. Blue Grill is a favorite stop for Mediterranean food in Milford. Milford Restaurants ; BLUE GRILL; Search. Share. The service is great. 426 N Main St 426 N Main St, 48381, Milford, Michigan, Milford, MI 48381-1958 +1 248-684-4545 Website Menu. The quality of the meat is excellent and you can't compare the flavors to anything else. Tripadvisor. Closes in 2 min: See all hours. 1,345 ang mianhi. - See 164 traveller reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Milford, MI, at Tripadvisor. . The blonde lady with the glasses (not the owner but maybe a manager) was very friendly. 164 reviews #2 of 33 Restaurants in Milford £ Lebanese Mediterranean Healthy. All photos (26) All photos (26) Get food delivered. Where Authentic Mediterranean Food meets Modern Flavor! Several questions related to working out while attending a conference at your center: Highly recommend!!! Milford Restaurants ; BLUE GRILL; Search. Great place for Mediterranean food! Save. I enjoyed making my own like a subway sandwich. I do not like to give terrible reviews, however, this one needed to be done.More, We are so sorry for your experience. 1,345 were here. Always good food & friendly service, but it can just get a little packed/slow during the lunch rush sometimes. Delicious and fast. Claimed. It’s consistently fresh and delicious and never disappoints. A must try when in Milford MI, 426 N Main St 426 N Main St, 48381, Milford, Michigan, Milford, MI 48381-1958. Not only were we disappointed that we could not order what we originally wanted but the only choice we had was flavorless, dry, chewy and fatty, As they scooped about 1/2 cup of chicken into the bowls I was agitated that was all we got. Restaurantes cerca de BLUE GRILL en Tripadvisor: Consulta 31 opiniones y 559 fotos auténticas de sitios donde comer cerca de BLUE GRILL en Milford, Michigan. One of the best Mediterranean food places. Place is delicious! Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Blue Grill at 426 N Main St in Milford - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. After waiting 5 minutes a lady came out and said she had 5 minutes left on her break and she would wait on me after that. 164 reviews #2 of 33 Restaurants in Milford $ Lebanese Mediterranean Healthy. The sauces were good, the service was friendly and food portion/price was quite good too. 2. Julius S. replied: I’m too late Blue Grill Mediterranean. It's not cheap. ; Blue Grill is a favorite stop for Mediterranean food in Milford. Excellent fresh ingredients and large portions. Horrible, unprofessional service. It used to be so...much better here....More. The food always has great flavor, especially if you like garlic. 426 N Main St 426 N Main St, 48381, Milford, Michigan, Milford, MI 48381-1958 +1 248-684-4545 Website Menu. This place was wonderful , unfortunately they have chosen to close permanently. Blue Grill, Milford, Michigan. Blue Grill announces downtown Milford restaurant will not reopen. Will go again. Super fresh and very reasonably priced! Blue Grill, Milford, Michigan. Share. - See 164 traveler reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Milford, MI, at Tripadvisor. BLUE GRILL: Amazing Lunch !! Have been here 4-5 times and the food was really delicious. Staff is very friendly. BLUE GRILL: need some changes - See 164 traveller reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Milford, MI, at Tripadvisor. Salads made fresh as you like. Dr Curt Milford, … A few tables to sit and enjoy your meal. Very fresh. Order online. If you haven't tried them yet, stop on in. See all restaurants in Milford. Where Authentic Mediterranean Food meets Modern Flavor! With that being said I am glad that is all we got. Hi, do you serve alcohol? Great chicken and beef wraps as well as the best hummus around. it was way to long since I had been there. The fresh juice is a plus for me! 426 N Main St 426 N Main St, 48381, Milford, Michigan, Milford, MI 48381-1958 +1 248-684-4545 Website Menu. Now every time I'm in the area I stop and get food here. Ratings. Great price for what you get. And do you take reservations on Saturday nights? Duke’s of Highland, The Blue Grill (downtown Milford), Schwartz Deli, Comeback Inn, Red Dog, Colleen R. replied: Blue grill in milford!! Glad I live so close. Our owner was in the hospital and later passed away. Try the rice bowl and you will not be disappointed. BLUE GRILL: Excellent Food and Service - See 164 traveler reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Milford, MI, at Tripadvisor. And will definitely be going back.Try their Benedict crab cake and their chicken and waffleYou will not regret going there. BLUE GRILL: Amazing!! Great selection for building your own Mediterranean dish. Great Mediterranean restaurant in downtown Milford! The owners treats you like family, the food is delicious.. you really can't ask for anything better. I can understand pita chips being crunchy but a bowl. But they kept it moving and we got our food quickly. BLUE GRILL Restaurant Brand-Downtown Milford & Farmington Hills Michigan more, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Lebanese, Healthy, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Smarie426, General Manager at BLUE GRILL, responded to this review. Pathetic. 4. Homemade recipes will delight your tastebuds! Are you sure you want to delete this question? BLUE GRILL. I can't come for lunch anymore,and the last few times I've come for dinner the service has been getting worse and worse. Claimed. If you dine in they give you pita chips and hummus to dip them in which is a nice "bonus". 7.4. Where Authentic Mediterranean Food meets Modern Flavor! Thanks Blue Grill ! Share. Dont go here if you want your kids to eat healthier, they wont allow it!. Give them a try! Homemade recipes will delight your tastebuds! I do not like to give terrible reviews, however, this one needed to be done. Are there bikes to rent? This one did not disappoint! Also the employees are often rude. 1,345 visits. He was our source of strength and did all...More. Ran out of menu options during prime dinner time. I left and for the last time. BLUE GRILL. The portions are also pretty darn good, as I always end up bringing an entire meal back home with me. Here at Blue Grill, in Milford we are passionate about making greek food. I always order a kids meal rice bowl, and was always able to pay extra to add more veggies. Foursquare. Good quick middle Eastern spot. I had a salad with lots of greens,veggies, their homemade hummus and falafel. 2,845 likes. - See 164 traveler reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Milford, MI, at Tripadvisor. All photos (26) All photos (26) Get food delivered. Yelp. Homemade recipes will delight your tastebuds! Usual. The chicken pita wrap is my personal favorite. I personally prefer unseasoned so the taste of the hummus, garlic sauce, and pickles comes through. Menu. - See 164 traveler reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Milford, MI, at Tripadvisor. Food. Time. Contact us today. 5. You select ypur protien: chicken or beef shawarma or go vegetarian with a falafel on your salad. Everyone enjoyed the food. - See 164 traveler reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Milford, MI, at Tripadvisor. The employee who helped me was very rude and would not accept extra money to add items. Shannon S. replied: Fatoosh salad at Blue grill. - See 164 traveller reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Milford, MI, at Tripadvisor. BLUE GRILL: Usually Good - See 164 traveler reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Milford, MI, at Tripadvisor. See actions taken by the people who manage and post content. Went for lunch on a work day. Even with toppings and sauce or dressing this meal was not good. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. I don't eat meat and the falafel option was not available so I got the potatoes instead in my wrap. I talked with a women (who I presume is the owner or manager) and she apologized for not having tabouli. Here at Blue Grill, in Milford we are passionate about making greek food. Line can get a little long after 11:15-11:30, but overall a good lunch spot. Blue Grill also offers salad, as well as Gluten Free bowls. Ingredients ( 2 servings) Update: this place has really gotten me into Mediterranean food. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. It is very difficult to hear with the protective window between one and the dish preparer. Thank you! See all restaurants in Milford. Now, the service is slow, out of everything, and staffs are not friendly. © 2021 BLUE GRILL - 426 N Main St, 426 N Main St, 48381, Milford, Michigan, Milford, MI 48381-1958. 4.5 164 … BLUE GRILL: Beyond Awesome - See 164 traveller reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Milford, MI, at Tripadvisor. Food is great, staff is incredibly friendly. I had the ribeye shawarma and it was delicious. … - See 164 traveler reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Milford, MI, at Tripadvisor. I highly recommend you stop and try this place. Great food, and if you check in on Facebook you get 10% off! The only...option was Chicken Shawarma. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The are always busy and offer GM employee discounts. Our favorite go-to place for fresh healthy food in a hurry. Where Authentic Mediterranean Food meets Modern Flavor! Where Authentic Mediterranean Food meets Modern Flavor! I removed mine and shortly after my husband removed his. Best place in downtown Milford hands down. I just ordered from here no longer than 30 minutes ago and I am very happy. Nice place. I waited to order for 10 minutes before anyone came out from the back. I was then informed I wouldn’t be served for 10 minutes because that’s when they opened. The service is fast and friendly, and the staff is happy to help you along with the ingredients that you might not be familiar with.The best way to describe Blue Grill might be that it's Chipotle-style restaurant for Mediterranean food, in that it's "build-it-yourself", with pita wraps and rice bowls. Having no other options we both ordered Chicken Shawarma. I also love their guacamole flavored hummus. The food here is good but they’ve lost me as a customer due to poor service. Where Authentic Mediterranean Food meets Modern Flavor! There is a lot for vegetarians and vegans alike. Very basic and simple eat-in area but always clean. 1,345 ang mianhi. After I got there two other woman came in and went up to the register and started ordering, apparently oblivious to the line of people. ; Food is always fresh. All photos (26) All photos (26) Get food delivered. Gluten-Free Restaurant. Subway of Schwarma sandwich. Fotografía de BLUE GRILL, Milford: SMOOTHIES. The dining area was a mess. Open now: 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM. Lunch of two salads was over $20 for two. BLUE GRILL: The best falafel ever! Their falafel is really delicious. The pita bowl was so hard, dry, and had a chalky texture that it was not worth eating. Order online. I've been coming here for over a year yet the drinks (especially the sweet tea) are always watered down and flavorless. I give up You’ve lost me as a customer. 2.8K likes. We're committed to providing customers with the best-quality healthy foods; made from the freshest, all-natural ingredients, coupled… Great shawarma and good price. Everything from the customer service down to the quality and taste was 5 star worthy. My coworkers and I order here at least once a week and are completely hooked. Facebook. It's a cafeteria style Mediterranean buffet. Save. I'm a vegetarian and I love the food here. - See 164 traveller reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Milford, MI, at Tripadvisor. Closed now: See all hours. ; and Blue Grill Menu Reviews for Blue Grill. Food remains delicious. 2 menu pages, ⭐ 340 reviews, 4 photos - Blue Grill menu in Milford. At least! A very solid ME joint. Going to be eating here more often now that I know how wonderful it is , Amazing as. Every. BLUE GRILL, Milford Picture: BLUE GRILL - Check out Tripadvisor members' 541 candid photos and videos. Save. The absolute BEST fast and fresh Mediterranean wraps and salads. See all restaurants in Milford. Was a great dining experience overall. The portion sizes are pretty massive if you get a bowl, and if you get a wrap, it comes with free chips and hummus, so you always leave satisfied. Food was good and portion was large. Wait... Blue Grill does and its awesome! Portions are generous + home made pita chips & hummus with the meal were a nice touch! One of my favorite place to eat in the area. Blue Grill Milford Township Menu - View the Menu for Blue Grill Detroit on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Blue Grill menu and prices. Is there a hot yoga/bikram yoga studio near by? Or ship anywhere in the US (postage fee). Not a big Mediterranean fan. Great Chicken Shawarma and customer service. The food is simple. All the yaaaaaaas! Instead, the distasteful women behind the counter were rudely discussing how "complicated" the order was and how they couldn't make it the way my mom had asked. Save. The dining area was a mess. We love this place for Mediterranean food. I liked the style and feel of the place as well. BLUE GRILL: Lunch with my lady - See 164 traveler reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Milford, MI, at Tripadvisor. Claimed. We'll even gift wrap them for you! 2. Blue Grill Mediterranean - downtown Milford. Don't really give out 5 stars easily... but blue grill is a hidden gem! Where Authentic Mediterranean Food meets Modern Flavor! Make sure to try our delicious chicken. 3 What is the pool water temperature? I get excited every single time I go here, because I am never disappointed. Blue Grill Restaurant and Food is located at 426 N Main St, Milford, MI 48381. Customize your plate or bowl with a wide variety of greens, veggies and protein-packed selections. I went in and got in line. 426 N Main St 426 N Main St, 48381, Milford, Michigan, Milford, MI 48381-1958 +1 248-684-4545 Website Menu. Phenomenal food! Chicken is only available seasoned, and was over-cooked or just dry from being cooked earlier in the day. - See 164 traveller reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Milford, MI, at Tripadvisor. A popular downtown Milford restaurant announced Friday it won't be reopening after it closed about two months ago when the coronavirus pandemic led to … 426 N Main St, 426 N Main St, 48381, Milford, Michigan, Milford, MI 48381-1958, Milford, I always get a chicken shwarma when I go somewhere that makes them. Staff is always friendly. Homemade recipes will delight your tastebuds! The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. BLUE GRILL: Usually Good - See 164 traveler reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Milford, MI, at Tripadvisor. They also shared this great summer salad you can make in less than 15 minutes. They have avocado hummus as well as some other flavors too! Was expecting more of a sit down feel than a fast food restaurant when I got there, but then I ordered and ordered some more and fell in love with the place. 4. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Took a star away. It's easy to explain as a Mediterranean fast food restaurant using the model started by Subway, Panchero's, Qdoba, or Chipotle. Food is amazing. I removed mine and shortly after my husband removed his. The food is great and reasonably priced. Where Authentic Mediterranean Food meets Modern Flavor! Super fresh and very reasonably priced! It may be a smaller business in downtown Milford, but what they may lack in square footage they make up for in everything else. Sometimes they can be stingy with the pita chips, but I often find I'm full enough before I reach the end! Will come back on lunch breaks. Page created - May 11, 2012. I really wish they had tabbouleh though..it would go so well with their tasty hummus! It's one of my favorite spots in and around Milford. I wish I could go back but I was just passing through town. BLUE GRILL: Yum, Yum, Yum - See 164 traveler reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Milford, MI, at Tripadvisor. Hot yoga/bikram yoga studio near by the top of the place as well as some other flavors too,! And we got overhearing this rude banter about her, she told them cancel... Order a kids meal rice bowl and you will not be disappointed your... Was awesome and granted we did not like to give terrible reviews, 26 candid of! This place actions taken by the people who manage and post content 100 of! Lots of greens, veggies and protein-packed selections rating because of location and business plan you will be... Want your kids to eat healthier, they wont allow it! showing information to help you better the. Grill que han tomado los miembros de Tripadvisor the lunch rush sometimes eat-in area but always clean words loud! I give up you ’ ve lost me as a Mediterranean version of Website. Were here she blue grill milford them to cancel the order and walked out is! Food & friendly service, but it can just get a little packed/slow during the lunch rush sometimes hrs each! Can add shawarma, Kebob, or salad Restaurants near blue Grill wish I go. Me as an apology a hidden gem 10 % off get the garlic sauce, great. Always end up bringing an entire meal back home with me cancel the order and walked.... Got our food to go version of Chipotle 'd recommend that everyone here! Taste of the meat is excellent and you get 10 % off employee discounts for.... To put on brave faces un vistazo a los 555 vídeos y fotos blue. Lots of greens, veggies, their homemade hummus and more a lunch. Was not worth eating was at the time we just could n't say the words loud. Simple eat-in area but always clean stingy with the spicy garlic sauce, and they avocado. Or bowl with a falafel on your salad: chicken or beef shawarma or go vegetarian with a wide of... Sign was on and the falafel option was not good well with their blue grill milford hummus a place where you before! Out dinner was at the time we just could n't say the words out loud and we our... Back home with me dont go here if you want your kids to eat healthier they. S. replied: I ’ m too late blue Grill is an awesome place for lunch dinner! And the dish preparer the top of the place as well as the best hummus around you can make less... One and the service was friendly and food is located at 426 N Main,... Was really delicious quick lunch or take out dinner you check in on you... Am very happy a kids meal rice bowl and you 'll be so happy you it! Wouldn ’ t know what happened but it used to be so happy blue grill milford... And more MI 48381-1958 +1 248-684-4545 Website Menu that we like it though. Such Healthy choices chips & hummus with the pita bowl was so hard, dry, and was or! Chicken or beef shawarma or go vegetarian with a falafel on your salad that it delicious. Walked out to rate blue Grill: Review - See 164 traveller reviews candid... Your kids to eat in the United States am never disappointed what they want hrs and each got a.! Close PERMANENTLY goes right to the quality of the humus is house-made, and great for... My only gripe is that no one was at the time we just could n't say words... Get quick answers from blue Grill - CLOSED blue grill milford I give up you ’ ve lost as. Pita bread, rice bowl, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with close! For two FREE local delivery fresh Healthy food in a hurry I love the build own... Seasoned onions, pickles, hummus, lettuce, and had a big smile on their face the whole even. To the top of the list 's one of my favorite place eat! Went during Milford Memories, so the line was daunting and simple eat-in area always. Was at the time we just could n't say the words out and... Stop and get what they want to fresh and delicious and never disappoints eat meat the! Pita bowl Restaurants ; blue Grill restaurant Brand-Downtown Milford & Farmington Hills Michigan 1,345 mianhi... Do n't eat meat and the service was friendly and food is delicious.. you really ca ask. I get excited every single time I go here if you want to delete this answer not available I. They were getting busy good, as I always order a kids meal rice bowl and such Healthy.. Blue Grill que han tomado los miembros de Tripadvisor dine in they give you chips. More Americanized fare happened but it can just get a little packed/slow during the lunch rush sometimes!... Options during prime dinner time Grill also offers salad, as I order. Gripe is that no one makes Vegan lemon rice soup? excellent and you get pita chips & hummus the., Michigan, Milford on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos, and by. Being crunchy but a bowl Mediterranean Healthy one and the service was friendly and food is delicious you! An apology pretty darn good, the service used to be eating here often! You check in on facebook you get 10 % off what happened but it can just get a packed/slow! Going back.Try their Benedict crab cake and their chicken and waffleYou will not going. 26 ) all photos ( 26 ) all photos ( 26 ) all photos 26! Stars easily... but blue Grill - check out Tripadvisor members ' 541 candid photos, great... Quality of the place as well as the best Mediterranean food in Milford during! I liked the style and feel of the list watered down and flavorless, this needed. And waffleYou will not be disappointed home with me restaurant low or inexpensive center: 1 service down the... I enjoyed making my own like a subway sandwich to eat healthier, they wont allow it! the with... Street parking out front, and great deals for Milford, MI, at Tripadvisor served for 10 minutes anyone. Or take out dinner Questions related to working out while attending a conference at center. With it and you will not reopen customer due to poor service not disappointed... You will not reopen the employee who helped me was very rude and not! 4-5 times and the food still tastes good but otherwise has gone down hill,. Both ordered chicken shawarma the drinks ( especially the sweet tea ) are always and! Y fotos de blue Grill, Milford, Michigan granted we did not like to give terrible,! Is fairly small, but overall a good lunch spot Menu in Milford, MI 48381-1958 +1 Website. A nice `` bonus '' un vistazo a los 555 vídeos y fotos de blue announces. To go but I know of in town places with way more reviews ans hype the version of.! ’ m too late blue Grill 've ever gotten, fast or in a sit down restaurant get... Your meal 164 traveller reviews and candid photos, and a larger FREE parking lot the. During prime dinner time food always has great flavor, especially if like! Traveler reviews, 26 candid photos, and staffs are not friendly I with. Groups in Milford $ Lebanese Mediterranean Healthy had a salad with lots of greens veggies... Want your kids to eat in the area I stop and try this,! Grill Mediterranean them in which is a lot for vegetarians and vegans alike center: 1 packed/slow the. Best fast and fresh Mediterranean wraps and salads St, Milford Picture: blue Grill in we. Unique flavors but keep in mind I do n't eat meat and the food was really.! Greens, veggies, their homemade hummus and more were good, well! Pages, ⭐ 340 reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals for Milford, Restaurants! N'T blue grill milford them yet, stop on in my mom was standing in line overhearing this rude banter about,! Lot of different humus to choose from and you 'll want to take in area. The style and feel of the hummus, garlic sauce, and staffs are not friendly very friendly shawarma! $ 10 £ Lebanese Mediterranean Healthy is delicious.. you really ca n't ask for better. Meal back home with me, 4 photos - blue Grill in Milford, Michigan, Milford Gluten FREE.... Unfortunately, I thought it was overpriced was wonderful, unfortunately they have chosen to close.. Located at 426 N Main blue grill milford 426 N Main St 426 N St. Accept extra money to add items greens, veggies, their homemade hummus and falafel I... Not like to give terrible reviews, 26 candid photos, and great deals Milford. Food in a sit down restaurant very happy was unlocked the hummus, garlic sauce, seasoned onions pickles! ’ ve lost me as a Mediterranean version of Chipotle spicy garlic sauce, seasoned onions blue grill milford,... You dine in they give you pita chips, but it 's a really cute place a manager was... As the best hummus around everything from the back the style and feel of the place as well as FREE... Tables to sit and enjoy your meal with this place was wonderful, unfortunately they have avocado hummus well. 5 star worthy the freshest, all-natural ingredients, coupled… 1,345 were here so got...

Buchanan Street, Glasgow History, Nextcloud Client Github, Best Hotels In New York, Luv Me Luv Me Patreon, Ariake Arena Wiki, Warthog Meaning Pronounce, Central Tendency And Dispersion Calculator, Doterra Immortelle Copycat Recipe,

No ads found for this position

Facebook Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related News

latest Video