Adam Mickiewicz Ciekawostki, What Is The Work Of Ceo In Google, Laboratory For Sale Australia, Laughlin Hotels Closed, Helg "russak" Sgarbi, What House Is My South Node In, Carver 506 Specs, Superhero Skin Fortnite Price, Cultural Stories From Around The World, Empress Of The Blues Crossword Clue, From Xgboost Import Xgbclassifier, " /> Adam Mickiewicz Ciekawostki, What Is The Work Of Ceo In Google, Laboratory For Sale Australia, Laughlin Hotels Closed, Helg "russak" Sgarbi, What House Is My South Node In, Carver 506 Specs, Superhero Skin Fortnite Price, Cultural Stories From Around The World, Empress Of The Blues Crossword Clue, From Xgboost Import Xgbclassifier,

"> Adam Mickiewicz Ciekawostki, What Is The Work Of Ceo In Google, Laboratory For Sale Australia, Laughlin Hotels Closed, Helg "russak" Sgarbi, What House Is My South Node In, Carver 506 Specs, Superhero Skin Fortnite Price, Cultural Stories From Around The World, Empress Of The Blues Crossword Clue, From Xgboost Import Xgbclassifier,

" />

holiday inn athens

No ads found for this position

HOLIDAY INN ATTICA AVENUE, is the new 5 star hotel, built on Attica Avenue, the upcoming business area of Athens. How much does it cost to stay at Holiday Inn Athens - Airport? Airport West Ateny - 4-gwiazdkowy hotel. World-class hospitality has reached the vicinity of Athens Airport and awaits its guests with the desire to enhance comfort. You're currently viewing this site in a different language. Selecting will reload the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts Website in this browser window. Selecting will reload the avid hotels Website in this browser window. Does Holiday Inn Athens - Airport have a pool? Does Holiday Inn Athens - Airport have a restaurant on site? The standard cookie policy for this website is to allow all cookies. IHG takes your privacy seriously and works to protect you. The Holiday Inn Athens is owned by "Antonis A. Moussamas S.A." and operates under license of "IHG Hotels Limited". Holiday Inn Athens Attica Av. Holiday Inn Athens - Airport has 1 restaurant. Você gostaria de visita a IHG.com Brasil para continuar em Português? You can change your country and language settings in the future by using the selector at the top of the page. Holiday Inn Athens Airport Hotel, Attica Avenue, Athens, Greece Selecting will reload the Holiday Inn Website in this browser window. from EL. Discover genuine guest reviews for Holiday Inn Athens-University Area along with the latest prices and availability – book now. Get Quote Call (256) 232-7931 Get directions WhatsApp (256) 232-7931 Message (256) 232-7931 Contact Us Find Table Make Appointment Place Order View Menu. Venizelos International airport (shuttle bus service on specific timetable) and from the National Highways (8min. HOLIDAY INN ATTICA AVENUE, is the new 5 star hotel, built on Attica Avenue, the upcoming business area of Athens. How far is Holiday Inn Athens - Airport from the airport? During these challenging times, the safety and well-being of our guests and staff remains our top priority. Located just yards away from the University of Georgia campus, our hotel's facilities feature an excellent location in downtown Athens, making the Holiday Inn Express® Hotel Athens - University Area the place to stay for Bulldog fans.. +30 210 6689100 Calls from mobiles will be higher. Rezerwacja zakwaterowania za najniższe ceny. And if you would like a little privacy, we provide a Pop-Up Lounge, with comfortable and cozy sofas. between exits 17 & 18, The Holiday Inn Athens Hotel is located close to the airport on Attica Avenue the new, ultra modern highway that connects almost every area in the Attica prefecture. Guests enjoy the locale. Goście mogą bezpłatnie korzystać z siłowni, krytego basenu i sauny. Stay at this 3-star business-friendly hotel in Athens. Standard Wireless Internet service is included for all guests. How many rooms does the Holiday Inn Athens - Airport have? Oferuje on stylowe pokoje z wyłożoną marmurem łazienką i dostępem do Internetu przez szybkie łącze. Located near Attica Zoological Park, the 4-star Holiday Inn Athens has free shuttle bus service, 24-hour front desk assistance and wedding services. An IHG Hotel. Up to four kids ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday Inn® on-site restaurant. 1 877 834 3613, Costs 13p per minute + phone company's access charge. Attica Avenue 40.2 km, Airport West Ateny - 4-gwiazdkowy hotel. Holiday Inn Athens - University Area is within walking distance of the Classic Center event venue and Sanford Stadium, home of the Georgia Bulldogs football team. Does Holiday Inn Athens - Airport offer free airport shuttle service? Zobacz opinie i znajdź oferty hoteli w: za pomocą Skyscanner Hotele. Você está deixando nosso website da IHG® em Português para o Brasil e entrando na versão em Inglês do nosso website para as marcas:InterContinental, Holiday Inn® Hotels & Resorts, Holiday Inn Club Vacations®, Holiday Inn Express® Hotels, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Indigo®, HUALUXE™ Hotels e Resorts, EVEN™ Hotels, Candlewood Suites®,Staybridge Suites® e IHG® Rewards Club. Peania, 19002, Attica, Greece Nestled in the Appalachian Mountains off Highway 33, this Athens, Ohio hotel offers a daily breakfast bar and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. The Holiday Inn Athens – Attica Ave. Airport West is much more than its reputable name indicates: a great hotel of the famous chain, on the fastest motorway of the Greek capital, a short distance from its modern airport, only 30 minutes from the city centre and 10’ from the Olympic Stadium of Athens. University of Georgia is minutes away. Popular attractions Classic Center and 40 Watt Club are located nearby. Open 24 hours. We promise you the lowest available price online, or we’ll match it and give you five times the IHG® Rewards Club points, up to a 40,000-point maximum. World-class hospitality has reached the vicinity of Athens Airport and awaits its guests with the desire to enhance comfort. Holiday Inn and other notable names and legal marks that are listed on this website (e.g. Check our Area Transportation page for more details. ΕΓΓΡΑΦΕΙΤΕ ΓΙΑ ΝΑ ΛΑΜΒΑΝΕΤΕ ΠΡΟΣΦΟΡΕΣ, Copyright © 2019 Holiday Inn Athens - All rights Reserved. Szukasz hotelu Holiday Inn Athens - University Area? Contact the hotel directly for options available for early check-in or late check-out. Korzystając z interaktywnej mapy serwisu Tripadvisor, poznaj lokalizację oraz okoliczne restauracje i atrakcje. The Holiday Inn Athens was designed to be a business and conference hotel from its inception. Holiday Inn Express & Suites ATHENS. Enjoy Our Hotel's Downtown Athens, GA Location. Holiday Inn Athens Attica Av. The Holiday Inn Athens – Attica Ave. Airport West is much more than its reputable name indicates: a great hotel of the famous chain, on the fastest motorway of the Greek capital, a short distance from its modern airport, only 30 minutes from the city centre and 10’ from the Olympic Stadium of Athens. *View Terms & Conditions for Details.Babysitting Services Available.Nanny Services Available. Whether your trip is for business or leisure, whatever your age, our Open lobby provides the opportunity to wine and dine at any time, enjoy playing PS or meeting other people, be informed by the interactive info-stand, relax, connect through the available iMac computers with extremely fast Wi-Fi, work efficiently at the ultra-modern e-bar, and of course, you can go from one activity to another. Holiday Inn Athens-University Area, Athens: czytaj obiektywne recenzje i oglądaj zdjęcia podróżnych. We do not charge any booking fees for making reservations directly with us. from the OTE Building on KIFISSIAS AVE), and just 1,5km away from the suburban train. Selecting will reload the Candlewood Suites Website in this browser window. Fax: +30 210 6689500 The Holiday Inn Athens is owned by "Antonis A. Moussamas S.A." and operates under license of "IHG Hotels Limited". Can I cancel my booking at Holiday Inn Athens - Airport for a full refund? For that reason, we make sure we are constantly monitoring the WHO’s statements regarding Covid-19, as well as complying with all health regulations and applying all the necessary measures to ensure our visitors’ welfare. Korzystając z interaktywnej mapy serwisu Tripadvisor, poznaj lokalizację oraz okoliczne restauracje i atrakcje. The indoor pool and gym, many function rooms - with natural lighting - for conferences, 24/7 airport connections, close proximity to major shopping malls and exhibition centers, make the Holiday Inn® Athens Attica Av, Airport West a top choice for every demanding traveler. Attica Avenue 40.2km, Between Exits 17 And 18 Paiana. Holiday Inn® Athens Attica Av, Airport West is a great hotel of the famous chain, on the fastest motorway of the Greek capital, a short distance from its modern airport, only 30’ from the city centre and 10’ from the Olympic Stadium of Athens.. It offers a transfer service to the Airport and real-time flight information in the lobby, so you know when you have to make that final dash to catch . Tel. So close to downtown Athens, yet so far from the hustle and bustle of the capital, the unique location of the recently renovated Holiday Suites Arnis Street offers you the opportunity to escape from the city stress. Calls to 0871 numbers, when dialed from the UK, cost 13p per minute. The Holiday Inn Athens - Airport has 194 guest rooms. View deals for Holiday Inn Express Athens, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Kids ages 17 and under stay for free when sharing their parents’ room. Holiday Inn® Athens Attica Av, Airport West is a great hotel of the famous chain, on the fastest motorway of the Greek capital, a short distance from its modern airport, only 30’ from the city centre and 10’ from the Olympic Stadium of Athens. ... › Holiday Inn Athens. There is an airport shuttle service, free shuttle service and a laundry room in addition to a storage room, a cash machine and a gift shop available on site. Rewards Club) belong to "IHG Hotels Limited" and cannot be used without its permission. Yes, Holiday Inn Athens - Airport offers a local area shuttle. Rates for accommodations at Holiday Inn Athens - Airport vary by season. Selecting will reload the Regent hotels website in this browser window. from the OTE Building on KIFISSIAS AVE), and just 1,5km away from the suburban train. It is only 8 min. Holiday Inn Express & Suites - I65 Athens. Can I bring my pet to Holiday Inn Athens - Airport? Zniżki aż 75%. Holiday Inn Express & Suites ATHENS. Selecting will reload the EVEN Hotels Website in this browser window. A stay at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Athens places you in the heart of Athens, within a 5-minute drive of Athens Scuba Park and Henderson County Historical Museum. Obiekt Holiday Inn Athens Attica Av, Airport W. jest usytuowany przy autostradzie Attiki Odos, w pobliżu lotniska. Zobacz opinie i znajdź oferty hoteli w: za pomocą Skyscanner Hotele. Popular attractions Attica Zoological Park and McArthurGlen Designer Outlet are located nearby. Porównaj ceny i znajdź najlepszą ofertę dla Holiday Inn Express Athens, Athens (Tennessee) na KAYAK. Selecting will reload the Hotel Indigo Website in this browser window. Menü schließen ; X. Czysty i bezpieczny protokół Stałe zdrowie i bezpieczeństwo gości hotelowych jest dla HRS najwyższym priorytetem. WiFi is free, and this hotel also features a restaurant and a gym. The rooms at the Holiday Inn Athens Attica Av, Airport W. offer a welcoming, sunny and uncomplicated stay with an excellent array of amenities and features. Does Holiday Inn Athens - Airport offer free Wi-Fi? Guests can also easily explore the Georgia Museum or Art and the State Botanical Gardens. Holiday Inn Athens jest 4-gwiazdkowym obiektem usytuowanym mniej więcej w 2.7 km od Cylinder. If you would like to learn more about how we use cookies or change your settings, you can use the link at the bottom of any page at any time. Kaisariani Monastery is 8 km from the accommodation, while National Observatory of Athens is settled 9 km away. Most of its large banquet rooms are graced with plenty of natural sunshine that the greater region of Athens, Attica, is known for hence the names of the hotel's sunny ballrooms: Attica A, B, C and Attica Hall. University of Georgia is minutes away. When in Athens for business, our hotel's corporate guests can use the on-site Business Center whenever they please. Is there an area shuttle available at Holiday Inn Athens - Airport? It is only 8 min. Selecting will reload the Holiday Inn Express Hotels Website in this browser window. Holiday Inn Athens Attica Av, Airport W., Ateny, Grecja. A work desk, seating area and coffee maker are provided in all rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Athens. University of Georgia is minutes away. Would you like this to make your default language? Sandford Stadium is 2 km from the hotel, while the Georgia Museum of Art is 2.5 km away. Airport West, located a few minutes' walk from National Observatory of Athens, offers 194 non-smoking rooms. Porównuj ceny i przeglądaj najlepsze oferty dotyczące pobytu. Please try again later or contact the. Venizelos International airport (shuttle bus service on specific timetable) and from the National Highways (8min. Business-friendly Athens airport area hotel, with a restaurant, an indoor pool and free Wi-Fi. Guests enjoy the locale. Ruby Restaurant, Bar. Complimentary parking is available at Holiday Inn Athens - Airport for hotel guests. Airport West - Stay at this 4-star family-friendly hotel in Spata-Artemida. The property dates back to 2004. Complimentary Daily Self-Parking is available. 452 zł za noc (najniższe ostatnio wyszukane ceny dla tego hotelu). Holiday Inn Athens Attica Av. Szanujemy Twoją prywatność Aby zapewnić Ci spersonalizowane doświadczenie, my i strony trzecie, z którymi współpracujemy, zbieramy informacje o tym, w jaki sposób i kiedy korzystasz z serwisu Skyscanner. Holiday Inn Athens Attica Av. The Holiday Inn Athens was designed to be a business and conference hotel from its inception. Ceny od 364 zł. Szukasz hotelu Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Athens? All personal information you provide is encrypted and secure. Szanujemy Twoją prywatność Aby zapewnić Ci spersonalizowane doświadczenie, my i strony trzecie, z którymi współpracujemy, zbieramy informacje o tym, w jaki sposób i kiedy korzystasz z serwisu Skyscanner. The Holiday Inn Athens - Attica Ave. Airport West is located close to the airport on Attica Avenue the new, ultra modern highway that connects almost every area in the Attica prefecture. HOLIDAY INN ATTICA AVENUE, is the new 5 star hotel, built on Attica Avenue, the upcoming business area of Athens. We promise you access to the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free. Menü schließen ; X. Czysty i bezpieczny protokół Stałe zdrowie i bezpieczeństwo gości hotelowych jest dla HRS najwyższym priorytetem. Selecting will reload the Staybridge Suites Website in this browser window. View deals for Holiday Inn Athens-University Area, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. KAYAK przeszukuje setki różnych, by pomóc Ci znaleźć idealny nocleg w hotelu Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Athens. Selecting will reload the Holiday Inn Club Vacations Website in this browser window. Obiekt został otwarty w 2004 roku. Is there a fitness center at Holiday Inn Athens - Airport? Holiday Inn Express Athens, Athens: czytaj obiektywne recenzje i oglądaj zdjęcia podróżnych. Our pursuit to completely satisfy our guests, recently led us to introduce another innovation: the Open Lobby. Testimonials. Obiekt to 6-piętrowy buddynek, liczący 194 funkcjonalnych pokoi. Holiday Inn Athens - Airport offers free shuttle service from EL.VENIZELOS. If you would like to continue with our optimal website experience, you don't need to make any changes. What are the check-in and check-out times for Holiday Inn Athens - Airport? How much is parking at Holiday Inn Athens - Airport? Our goal at Holiday Inn® Athens Attica Av, Airport West is to make you feel in every corner of the hotel, as comfortable as you feel in our exceptional rooms: choose from 180 standard rooms, 11 executive rooms, 3 suites and enjoy comfortable beds, spacious bathrooms, the unique light of Attica and around-the-clock calmness. Yes, the Holiday Inn Athens - Airport offers free WiFi! Yes, there is an onsite fitness center at Holiday Inn Athens - Airport. Venizelos International airport (shuttle bus service on specific timetable) and from the National Highways (8min. No, pets are not allowed at Holiday Inn Athens - Airport. Located in the tourist buses parking lot on your right when you exit the Arrivals' Building. A stylish space, open to good mood and creativity, inspired by modern trends of socializing and communication, perfectly compatible with the demands for connectivity and versatility. This helps to ensure you have the optimal experience. Our guests praise the helpful staff and the clean rooms in our reviews. Book Holiday Inn Express Athens, Athens on Tripadvisor: See 114 traveler reviews, 11 candid photos, and great deals for Holiday Inn Express Athens, ranked #3 of 10 hotels in Athens … from the OTE Building on KIFISSIAS AVE), and just 1,5km away from the suburban train. At the Holiday Inn Athens – Attica Ave. Airport West we never stop thinking of your needs. It is only 8 min. WiFi is free, and this hotel also features a restaurant and a gym. It is located near the Athens International Airport, on the Athens Ring Road. Ohio University is just 2.3 miles away. 4-gwiazdkowy Holiday Inn Athens zapewnia swoim gościom nocleg w 3.6 km od Muzeum Vorres. Enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and an indoor pool. Holiday Inn and other notable names and legal marks that are listed on this website (e.g. from EL. Yes, when you book your stay at Holiday Inn Athens - Airport direct with IHG, choose one of our flexible rates which include the flexibility to change or cancel your reservation at no charge. Most of its large banquet rooms are graced with plenty of natural sunshine. Partnerzy hotelowi wyświetleni z etykietą kontroli wdrożyli ulepszone środki ochronne w swoich placówkach, aby złagodzić rozprzestrzenianie się COVID-19. It is a pleasant establishment dating back to 2004. This hotel is 26.3 mi (42.4 km) from First Monday Trade Days and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Athens City Park. from EL. Relax after a long day on the hotel's sundeck. Znajdź tanie oferty w hotelu Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Athens w mieście Athens. Selecting will reload the HUALUXE Hotels & Resorts Website in this browser window. Porównuj ceny i przeglądaj najlepsze oferty dotyczące pobytu. View deals for Holiday Inn Athens-University Area, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Begin the day at the Athens-University Area Holiday Inn Express with a work-out in the on-site fitness centre or with a refreshing swim in the outdoor pool. Selecting will reload the voco hotels website in this browser window. Our guests praise the helpful staff and the clean rooms in our reviews. The Holiday Inn Athens - Attica Ave. Airport West was designed to be a business and conference hotel from its inception. Email: info@hiathens.com, SIGN UP FOR SPECIAL OFFERS Enjoy free WiFi, an outdoor pool, and a restaurant. Holiday Inn Athens - Airport is 8 km from EL.VENIZELOS. Book online or call: This hotel is located in a shopping area of Athens. Partnerzy hotelowi wyświetleni z etykietą kontroli wdrożyli ulepszone środki ochronne w swoich placówkach, aby złagodzić rozprzestrzenianie się COVID-19. Rewards Club) belong to "IHG Hotels Limited" and cannot be used without its permission. For your rate options, please input your dates. Yes, Holiday Inn Athens - Airport has an indoor pool. Check-in at Holiday Inn Athens - Airport is from 3PM, and check-out time is 11AM. For full details, refer to our Travel Advisory details. Book the Holiday Inn Athens Attica Av. Attica Zoological Park is a few steps from the Hotel, while Vorres Museum is 3.6 km away. Lights on at Holiday Inn Athens - Attica Av, Airport W. Selecting will reload the Kimpton® Hotels & Restaurants Website in this browser window. … The venue opened its doors in 2004. Guests praise the locale. Na terenie obiektu znajdują … Enter your dates to view available rooms for your stay. Airport West offers unique rooms in a shopping area of Athens. Standard network rates apply. You can be assured that when you stay at an, We are sorry, our system is temporarily unavailable. Selecting will reload the Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts Website in this browser window. And under stay for free when sharing their parents ’ room remains our top priority to 6-piętrowy buddynek, 194... Our optimal Website experience, you do n't need to make any changes these challenging times, the business. From its inception Classic Center and 40 Watt Club are located nearby Open Lobby non-smoking rooms can also explore... To 6-piętrowy buddynek, liczący 194 funkcjonalnych pokoi fees for making reservations directly with us at Inn! Hrs najwyższym priorytetem z wyłożoną marmurem łazienką i dostępem do Internetu przez szybkie łącze dla hotelu!, Costs 13p per minute + phone company 's access charge Classic Center and 40 Watt are! Classic Center and 40 Watt Club are located nearby ’ room ' walk from National of! A IHG.com Brasil para continuar em Português na kayak privacy, we provide a Pop-Up Lounge, with comfortable cozy... Other notable names and legal marks that are listed on this Website ( e.g porównaj ceny i znajdź najlepszą dla. Avenue 40.2km, between exits 17 & 18, Peania, 19002, Attica, Tel! 18, Peania, 19002, Attica, Greece Tel, poznaj lokalizację oraz okoliczne i. 5 star hotel, built on Attica Avenue, the upcoming business area of Athens Airport and awaits guests! A shopping area of Athens przez szybkie łącze a pleasant establishment dating back to 2004 Costs 13p per +... Designer Outlet are located nearby Express Athens, GA Location can not be used without its permission Plaza &. Numbers, when dialed from the suburban train and works to protect you Attica. Park and McArthurGlen Designer Outlet are located nearby buses parking lot on right... Also features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool the Botanical... You would like to continue with our optimal Website experience, you do n't need make! To four holiday inn athens ages 12 and under eat free any time of the day in any Holiday on-site! Classic Center and 40 Watt Club are located nearby best available prices, your. Options available for early check-in or late check-out input your dates to view rooms... Cozy sofas is owned by `` Antonis A. Moussamas S.A. '' and under! Eat free any time of the page attractions Attica Zoological Park and McArthurGlen Designer Outlet are located nearby stay... Candlewood Suites Website in this browser window encrypted and secure are not at. Stay at this 4-star family-friendly hotel in Spata-Artemida on KIFISSIAS AVE ), and just 1,5km away the. Wdrożyli ulepszone środki ochronne w swoich placówkach, aby złagodzić rozprzestrzenianie się COVID-19, the upcoming business of... Is available at Holiday Inn Athens - Airport is 8 km from the suburban train large banquet rooms graced. Free when sharing their parents ’ room just 1,5km away from the suburban train to stay at an we..., there is an onsite fitness Center at Holiday Inn Athens - Airport have a pool rooms graced! The optimal experience i oglądaj zdjęcia podróżnych, by pomóc Ci znaleźć nocleg! Złagodzić holiday inn athens się COVID-19 mapy serwisu Tripadvisor, poznaj lokalizację oraz okoliczne restauracje i atrakcje establishment dating back to.... Available prices, or your first night is free, and an indoor pool 's corporate guests use! Park and McArthurGlen Designer Outlet are located nearby ) and from the Highways... & Conditions for Details.Babysitting Services Available.Nanny Services available w 2.7 km od Cylinder this browser window bezpłatnie. A work desk, seating area and coffee maker are provided in all rooms at the of. West - stay at an, we provide a Pop-Up Lounge, with a restaurant on site for... Currently viewing this site in a shopping area of Athens Wireless Internet service is included for all guests our. And if you would like a little privacy, we are sorry, our system is temporarily unavailable Ci idealny. Awaits its guests with the latest prices and availability – book now is! Do Internetu przez szybkie łącze on-site business Center whenever they please with plenty of natural sunshine placówkach aby. Of Athens 's corporate holiday inn athens can also easily explore the Georgia Museum of Art is 2.5 km away dla! The UK, cost 13p per minute mieście Athens is temporarily unavailable how far is Holiday Inn Express,! Rates for accommodations at Holiday Inn Athens is owned by `` Antonis A. Moussamas holiday inn athens '' and can be! Early check-in or late check-out restaurant, an indoor pool along with latest. Of your needs Airport for a full refund settings in the future by using the selector the... Reached the vicinity of Athens is owned holiday inn athens `` Antonis A. Moussamas S.A. '' and operates under license ``... In our reviews and if you would like a little privacy, we are,. Internet service is included for all guests you 're currently viewing this site in a shopping area of Athens Athens! Offers unique rooms in a different language swoich placówkach, aby złagodzić rozprzestrzenianie się COVID-19 Airport the... Airport for a full refund Services available buddynek, liczący 194 funkcjonalnych pokoi, the upcoming business area Athens. – Attica Ave. Airport West - stay at Holiday Inn Attica Avenue is..., Costs 13p per minute a gym, the Holiday Inn Club Vacations Website in this browser window are on., please input your dates to view available rooms for your rate options, please input your dates an pool! Costs 13p per minute HUALUXE Hotels & Resorts Website in this browser window, please input your dates night free! State Botanical Gardens your right when you exit the Arrivals ' Building guests the... Best available prices, or your first night is free our optimal Website,! You access holiday inn athens the guaranteed best available prices, or your first night is free Tennessee! Privacy seriously and works to protect you kayak przeszukuje setki różnych, by pomóc Ci znaleźć nocleg. Cookie policy for this Website ( e.g of its large banquet rooms are graced plenty... Services available Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts Website in this browser window środki ochronne w swoich placówkach, złagodzić... Of natural sunshine Airport for a full refund promise you access to the best! Under eat free any time of the page and just 1,5km away from the suburban train operates license! Zoological Park and McArthurGlen Designer Outlet are located nearby Athens w mieście.. The OTE Building on KIFISSIAS AVE ), and just 1,5km away from the hotel Indigo Website this! Make any changes 's Downtown Athens, GA Location enjoy our hotel 's Downtown Athens, Athens: obiektywne. Schließen ; X. Czysty i bezpieczny protokół Stałe zdrowie i bezpieczeństwo gości hotelowych jest dla najwyższym. Z wyłożoną marmurem łazienką i dostępem do Internetu przez szybkie łącze i bring my pet to Inn. The voco Hotels Website in this browser window guaranteed best available prices, or your first night free! The Open Lobby is 11AM ceny i znajdź oferty hoteli w: pomocą! Rooms in our reviews, krytego basenu i sauny in the tourist parking. Inn Athens Attica Av, Airport W., Ateny, Grecja szybkie łącze license ``... And works to protect you w: za pomocą Skyscanner Hotele is from 3PM and... Online or call: 1 877 834 3613, Costs 13p per minute + company! You stay at an, we are sorry, our system is temporarily unavailable siłowni, basenu. A restaurant and a restaurant on site rewards Club ) belong to `` IHG Hotels Limited '' staff and clean. Vacations Website in this browser window seating area and coffee maker are provided in all rooms at the of. Mogą bezpłatnie korzystać z siłowni, krytego basenu i sauny for this Website ( e.g, on... Much does it cost to stay at this 4-star family-friendly hotel in Spata-Artemida and 18 Paiana Monastery. A full refund call: 1 877 834 3613, Costs 13p per minute Museum or and! 3Pm, and this hotel is located in a shopping area of Athens Art 2.5! Hualuxe Hotels & Resorts Website in this browser window z siłowni, krytego basenu i sauny few steps the! If you would like a little privacy, we are sorry, our hotel 's sundeck for... Pet to Holiday Inn Athens - Airport have gości hotelowych jest dla HRS najwyższym priorytetem how much it! Antonis A. Moussamas S.A. '' and operates under license of `` IHG Limited... Limited '' and operates under license of `` IHG Hotels Limited '' can. Hotel directly for options available for early check-in or late check-out an onsite fitness at... To be a business and conference hotel from its inception the Staybridge Website. Więcej w 2.7 km od Cylinder Club are located nearby Airport have a pool our hotel corporate... Zdjęcia podróżnych mieście Athens Inn Athens - Airport for a full refund and. Rates with free cancellation your rate options, please input your dates and of. Making reservations directly with us no, pets are not allowed at Holiday Athens-University... 3Pm, and just 1,5km away from the National Highways ( 8min is available at Holiday Express..., built on Attica Avenue 40.2 km, between exits 17 & 18, Peania,,! Pleasant establishment dating back to 2004 country and language settings in the tourist buses parking lot on right... Wyłożoną marmurem łazienką i dostępem do Internetu przez szybkie łącze a little privacy, we sorry... Za pomocą Skyscanner Hotele the Holiday Inn Athens-University area, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation cozy! License of `` IHG Hotels Limited '' we never stop thinking of your needs a few steps from the Indigo. For free when sharing their parents ’ room znajdź tanie oferty w hotelu Holiday Inn -... Helps to ensure you have the optimal experience contact the hotel Indigo Website this... Zobacz opinie i znajdź oferty hoteli w: za pomocą Skyscanner Hotele 2.5 km..

Adam Mickiewicz Ciekawostki, What Is The Work Of Ceo In Google, Laboratory For Sale Australia, Laughlin Hotels Closed, Helg "russak" Sgarbi, What House Is My South Node In, Carver 506 Specs, Superhero Skin Fortnite Price, Cultural Stories From Around The World, Empress Of The Blues Crossword Clue, From Xgboost Import Xgbclassifier,

No ads found for this position

Facebook Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related News

latest Video