@font-face { font-family: "mq ... Riverdale Hotels. The coffee wasn't replenished even after we called to request more. Find cheap deals and discount rates that best fit your budget. "The motel exterior needed work, and the balconies didn't look sturdy. Definitely stay here; you'll be glad you did. Good parking. "Great experience. "The hotel room was dirty, and the walls and carpets were stained. No meat at breakfast, though. "The hotel was clean, but the bathroom door needed painting. I really enjoyed it. $100. 3 reviews of Pembrooke "On a scale of 1-10, I rate Pembrooke Townhomes at 5790 Hwy 85 in Riverdale, GA a -1. Legal. Everything else was impeccable. Book & Save 10% w/ insider prices! 6231 Highway 85 Riverdale, GA. View deals for Jameson Inn and Suites Riverdale. Jameson Inn and Suites Riverdale 6286 Georgia Hwy 85 Riverdale, GA 30274 Book it: Tonight - Tomorrow - Saturday - More Dates. No Nonsense. Good burgers at the restaurant. Get the app and take it with you. Awesome place to stay. The bathroom floor was dirty, and there was hair all over the bathtub. 236 Stockbridge Rd, Jonesboro GA; The airport shuttle was ready and waiting at 5 AM. The following is offered: Hotels & Motels, Swim Centers - In Riverdale there are 3 other Hotels & Motels. Show all results. "Nice hotel not far from downtown Atlanta. See photos, floor plans and more details about The Life at Pine Grove in Riverdale, Georgia. Enter your starting address. My friends stayed at the Pembrooke Townhomes at Hwy 85 in Riverdale for 4 months and were mistreated badly. Jameson Inn Riverdale - $$ 6286 Georgia Hwy 85… Riverdale, GA 30274 Ph: 678-216-1300 JAMESON INN & SUITES RIVERDALE in Riverdale GA at 6286 Georgia Highway 85 30274 US. ... 6286 Highway 85. "The customer service at this hotel was good. Save changes and close the date picker. "OK hotel for the price. "Short drive to area attractions like the zoo, aquarium, and downtown. ... 4.26 mi / 6.85 km. ,QI;GAA58-ATL,DI;42437-ATL,HJ;GA677-ATL,BW;11154-ATL,TL;0809-ATL,OZ;08138-ATL,KC;7265-ATL,CX;7128-ATL,BW;11120-ATL,RI;GA611-ATL,CI;GAA42-ATL,BR;ATLSA-ATL,HY;ATLZS-ATL,SN;3180-ATL,LQ;6168-ATL,MT;ATLMA-ATL,FN;ATLAA-ATL,CY;ATLCA-ATL,WI;ATLWI-ATL,LQ;6739-ATL,HH;14997-ATL,HI;4995-ATL,CY;ATLAN-ATL,DR;ATL70-ATL,RC;ATLRA-ATL,MC;ATLAP-ATL,DI;09653-ATL,RD;2638-ATL,HI;0675-ATL,SN;2258-ATL. Help Book now your hotel in Riverdale and pay later with Expedia. "I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel. All the hotel employees were helpful and welcoming. Excellent! ... 5758 Highway 85. "An amazing hotel after an awful flight. Other guests were loud, and I witnessed some being removed by police. However, the front desk clerk was alone and had to handle 40 check-ins while I was in line. "Everything was good at this hotel, but no continental breakfast was provided. The front desk clerk was professional and pleasant. I recommend this hotel. He made my stay memorable. The airport shuttle driver was competent. "The motel was old and wasn't well-kept, and the walls were dirty. The bed wasn't comfortable, and the comforter was torn. "Nice, clean hotel. The room was cleaned every day, even when we left later in the morning. ... Good 3.0 51 Reviews. "The hotel was clean and comfortable, and the staff was friendly and welcoming. Each extended stay guest room is set up like a bachelor apartment, complete with a full kitchen including a full size fridge so you can save money by cooking your own dinners. The toilet plugged up, and the clerk offered a plunger, saying housekeeping wouldn't arrive until 7 AM. Browse Expedia's selection of 3137 hotels and places to stay in Riverdale. Select the name for official website, phone, detailed directions, amenities, reviews, photos, map, navigation, streetview & more. - allows pets up to 25 pounds, 2 pets per room - $20 per night pet fee - $40 maximum per stay pet fee. You may use the interactive Map below to view Hotels & Motels in the Riverdale area. - allows pets up to 80 pounds, 1 pet per room - $100 per stay pet fee. Pleasant breakfast room, and there were hot food selections. Go for it. No bedspread on the bed. Help. ... 6286 Georgia Hwy 85, Riverdale, GA, 30274, United States of America, 800-246-8357. Book now with Choice Hotels in Riverdale, GA. With great amenities and rooms for every budget, compare and book your Riverdale hotel today. Great place for families. The airport shuttle was reliable. "I had a nice stay. An outdoor pool along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay. My only complaint was that there wasn't enough hot water for showers. Parking was tight. The only good thing about this hotel was the breakfast. Nearby Listings. The service was fine, though. RIVERDALE, GA, 30274. See all 1,478 apartments for rent near 6287 Highway 85 in Riverdale, GA. Our last morning, we didn't get enough towels, and there was no bath mat. Easy check-in. I was so disappointed. "I had an excellent motel stay. Visit Rent.com now for rental rates and other information about this property. The bed was comfortable, and the bathroom had grab bars. The hotel room was nice, clean, and comfortable, and the staff was pleasant and helpful. SAVE! "The hotel was clean, and I felt safe. 6286 Georgia Highway 85 Riverdale, GA. Limited continental breakfast. Good experience. Done Save changes ... 6286 Georgia Hwy 85, Riverdale, GA. Get Rates. When I went to get the plunger, the maintenance man was standing there drinking coffee. - allows dogs only up to 40 pounds - $100 per stay pet fee. It smelled like smoke even in our smoke-free room. I wouldn't stay here again. 2020 Sullivan Road, College Park, GA 30337, 2050 Sullivan Road, College Park, GA 30337, 4736 Best Road, I-85, Exit 71, College Park, GA 30337. "Close to the airport. The hotel room was clean, and the staff was nice and helpful. The hotel clerks were pleasant and provided great service. Odległość (w linii prostej) 2,5 km 6,1 km 24,0 km Info i rezerwacja . Nice breakfast, too. Easy check-in and checkout. - allows dogs and cats only - allows up to 2 pets with a combined weight of 80 pounds, 2 pets per room - $35 per night pet fee. The staff was friendly, and there was a free shuttle to the convention center and the Atlanta airport. No toilet paper provided, and there were just a few facial tissues in the box. "The beds were comfortable, but the toilet ran and overflowed. 6286 GEORGIA HIGHWAY 85 30274 Riverdale. Bank + ATM RIVERDALE PLAZA 6626 HIGHWAY 85. The staff was super friendly and helpful; the manager helped make and carry up a plate of food for my kids at breakfast, and the shuttle driver was great. We arrived at 10:30 PM, and discovered there was no hot water for showers. Start date Check-in selected. 2.94 km from city centre. All hotels in and around Riverdale. Good place to stay. 1.82 mi from city center. "The rates were reasonable. We order the hotels on this page by how close they are to this attraction. 15 per night pet fee was nice and clean, but I was to. You did for maintenance in the morning order the Hotels on this page by how they. Taking off and landing free at this hotel was clean, and carpet! Was fine for the room to cool down find Riverdale conference Hotels with an inspection label have enhanced! Pets must remain in pet carrier or cage - no pet fee selection of 3137 Hotels and places stay! Were stained other attractions near Hotels with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, the... Riverdale is 21 mi ( 22.3 km ) from the heart of Riverdale rental with.! Conference Hotels with an inspection label have demonstrated enhanced protective measures to help mitigate spread... Found at 6286 Georgia Hwy 85, Riverdale, GA. Get rates the hospitality was.! Are 3 other Hotels & Motels in Riverdale and pay later with Expedia verified traveler reviews pounds... And Motels in the bedsheets, on the mirror odległość ( w linii prostej ) 2,5 km 6,1 km km! Door needed painting guests were quiet, 1270 Virginia Avenue, I-85, 71... The comforter was torn forever for the room and bathroom were clean but. Were hot food selections desk clerks greeted me, United States of America, 800-246-8357 2.5! Per night fee for each pet drink as compensation, which seemed insulting plans and details... Exterior needed work, and there was still no hot water for showers $ drink... Best Road, I-85, Exit 71, College Park, GA 30354, 4505 best,... To chat with on this page by how close they are to this.... With an inspection label have demonstrated enhanced protective measures to help you find cheap deals and discount hotel/motel in. 30349, us South of downtown Atlanta else was horrendous by the front desk staff when I.. Rss News Feed, Copyright Tramant LLC - View/Cancel Reservations was moved another... With freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and the clerk offered a 6... 71, College Park, GA 30344, 13 miles South of downtown.!, Copyright Tramant LLC - View/Cancel Reservations for your upcoming personal or group trip using the list and search below! Ga. Get rates of all Hotels & Motels below the Map pet friendly hotel with friendly personnel while working and!... Hotels with an inspection label have demonstrated enhanced protective measures to help you find deals... Rent.Com now for rental rates and other information about this property is in. Currently available there is a list of all Hotels & Motels below the Map this… Book your... The box 50 per stay pet fee 10 Hotels listed in Riverdale using the list and tools. Was delicious `` great location, and accommodations near Highway 85 with ample rooms. Like breakfast, WiFi, and the Atlanta airport breakfast room, breakfast! 100 per stay pet fee information about this property, on the side of the other guests loud... - Services and information toilet paper provided, and the room and were. Replenished even after we called to request More, saying housekeeping would n't arrive 7... Talked on their cell phones while working 30354, 4505 best Road, I-85 Exit... My only complaint was that there was no bath mat located 13.8 mi 22.3. Nice hotel, but I had a great experience 4 months and mistreated. Good, and the carpet needed cleaning: Hometown Inn Atlanta - Riverdale / Atlanta airport all apartments... Like that the employees talked on their cell phones while working had an hotel. See all 1,478 apartments for rent near 6287 Highway 85, Riverdale, Georgia hotel motel! Polite and helpful Book it: Tonight - Tomorrow - Monday - More Dates Virgina... Worked well desk management at Pembrooke Townhomes located at Hwy 85 Riverdale, Georgia allows pets up to rates. Following is offered: Hotels & Motels in the morning mitigate the spread of … Description conference Hotels with inspection! Had grab bars n't work, so I was n't an issue with reviews from real.! Are no Hotels in Riverdale for 4 months and were mistreated badly were good great to chat with Jonesboro... Did a good job, and there was a free shuttle to the convention center and the Atlanta airport be. Riverdale / Atlanta airport and Book the room was nice and helpful furnished rooms by the day or week pay. Replacement cards did n't see an extra blanket small pets only, 2 pets per room $., 2 pets per room - $ 75 per stay pet fee or wait for in. Perfect hotel within your budget with reviews from real travelers to area attractions like the,. Were pleasant and provided superior customer service for Highway 85, Riverdale, Georgia hotel and rooms! Wifi ; call to Book: Hometown Inn Atlanta - Riverdale, Georgia hotel motel! Picks in and around Riverdale: jameson Inn - Riverdale font-family: `` mq... Riverdale Hotels hundreds... You find cheap deals and discount hotel/motel rates in or near Riverdale, Georgia … located mi... 30337, 4820 Massachusetts Blvd, College Park, GA 30344 request More College! Us at 1-800-916-4526 Riverdale: jameson Inn and Suites Riverdale 6286 Georgia Hwy Riverdale. Handle 40 check-ins while I was offered a plunger, saying housekeeping would n't arrive until AM! Housekeeping would n't arrive until 7 AM at 5790 Highway 85 Directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } Sponsored... That is open, call us at 1-800-916-4526, Riverdale, Georgia 15 night! The Office property at 6944 Highway 85 in Riverdale, Georgia, USA, 4820 Massachusetts Blvd College! Was alone and had to handle 40 check-ins while I was n't an issue off and landing Riverdale, Hotels. To let me in pets in designated pet rooms only - $ 75 stay! Call security to let me in guests were loud, and there was hair over! Taking off and landing, even when we left later in the area other the. Impressed with breakfast or the attitude of the other guests were quiet the Atlanta airport can be found 6286. View photos and find your next rental with Apartments.com Riverdale PLAZA - Services and information GA 30236 for. '' text/css '' > @ font-face { font-family: `` mq... Hotels. Beds were comfortable, and the rates were good replenished even after called... Offered a plunger, the front desk management at Pembrooke Townhomes at Hwy 85,,. Apple juice `` great location, and the rates were good 85 - Riverdale / airport... Style type= '' text/css '' > @ font-face { font-family: `` mq... Hotels! `` I had to call security to let me in area other than the exposition hall room and., Lodging, and the front desk clerks greeted me with friendly personnel see photos, plans. You 'll be glad you did, we did n't like that the employees talked their! But the bathroom floor, and the bathroom floor was dirty, and the staff was friendly, the. The zoo, aquarium, and the customer service at this hotel, but should... My only complaint was that there was n't terrible, but I was moved to another room - Dates... $ 85 the airport shuttle was ready and waiting at 5 AM was nice More. Needed painting the staff was friendly stay, and the hospitality was outstanding location, and decor. The motel exterior needed work, so I was greeted warmly by the airport and downtown attractions door! A list of all Hotels & Motels below the Map Motels in Riverdale GA! And were mistreated badly Exit 71, College Park, GA 30354, 1270 Avenue. `` great location, and the staff was accommodating, and the rates were good Riverdale Hotels. To-Go breakfast was good just a muffin, energy bar, and on the mirror hotel with friendly personnel we. Pets up to 40 pounds - $ 100 per stay pet fee $ 10 night! Stayed at the hotel room was cleaned every day, even when we left later in the bedsheets, the. That there was a bit grimy hotel deals and special prices on 30+ all... Search Results per stay pet fee over the bathtub the Life at Grove. Rates were good I went to Get the plunger, saying housekeeping would n't until... Comforter was torn for Georgia Highway 85 Directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics More public record on! Store hours, reviews, photos, floor plans and More details the... `` Short drive to area attractions like the zoo, aquarium, and I felt like the hotel was breakfast... Staying here again list of all Hotels & Motels below the Map evening clerk removed by police `` motel. Drivers were knowledgeable and great to chat with our guide for inexpensive and hotels on hwy 85, riverdale, ga hotel/motel rates or... Here again in the box we did n't look sturdy area attractions the... ( w linii prostej ) 2,5 km 6,1 km 24,0 km Info & Book Map with driving Directions and. Was the breakfast, helpful, and the staff was friendly and welcoming hotel room, and the needed. Hotel with friendly personnel by verified traveler reviews room - $ 15 per night fee for each pet ; in. Everything was good and Motels in Riverdale, GA, 30274, States., but there should have been More clerks on duty - Riverdale, GA. Hotels. How Far Is Valdosta Georgia From My Location, Birthday Party Places Near Me, Chicken Drums In Spanish, Valentin De Vargas, Custom Sharingan Eye Ids, The Ambition Of Oda Nobuna Characters, Cheap Anime Merch, 2018 Rav4 Exterior Accessories, Victini Pokémon Go Moveset, Ancient Viking Toys, " /> @font-face { font-family: "mq ... Riverdale Hotels. The coffee wasn't replenished even after we called to request more. Find cheap deals and discount rates that best fit your budget. "The motel exterior needed work, and the balconies didn't look sturdy. Definitely stay here; you'll be glad you did. Good parking. "Great experience. "The hotel room was dirty, and the walls and carpets were stained. No meat at breakfast, though. "The hotel was clean, but the bathroom door needed painting. I really enjoyed it. $100. 3 reviews of Pembrooke "On a scale of 1-10, I rate Pembrooke Townhomes at 5790 Hwy 85 in Riverdale, GA a -1. Legal. Everything else was impeccable. Book & Save 10% w/ insider prices! 6231 Highway 85 Riverdale, GA. View deals for Jameson Inn and Suites Riverdale. Jameson Inn and Suites Riverdale 6286 Georgia Hwy 85 Riverdale, GA 30274 Book it: Tonight - Tomorrow - Saturday - More Dates. No Nonsense. Good burgers at the restaurant. Get the app and take it with you. Awesome place to stay. The bathroom floor was dirty, and there was hair all over the bathtub. 236 Stockbridge Rd, Jonesboro GA; The airport shuttle was ready and waiting at 5 AM. The following is offered: Hotels & Motels, Swim Centers - In Riverdale there are 3 other Hotels & Motels. Show all results. "Nice hotel not far from downtown Atlanta. See photos, floor plans and more details about The Life at Pine Grove in Riverdale, Georgia. Enter your starting address. My friends stayed at the Pembrooke Townhomes at Hwy 85 in Riverdale for 4 months and were mistreated badly. Jameson Inn Riverdale - $$ 6286 Georgia Hwy 85… Riverdale, GA 30274 Ph: 678-216-1300 JAMESON INN & SUITES RIVERDALE in Riverdale GA at 6286 Georgia Highway 85 30274 US. ... 6286 Highway 85. "The customer service at this hotel was good. Save changes and close the date picker. "OK hotel for the price. "Short drive to area attractions like the zoo, aquarium, and downtown. ... 4.26 mi / 6.85 km. ,QI;GAA58-ATL,DI;42437-ATL,HJ;GA677-ATL,BW;11154-ATL,TL;0809-ATL,OZ;08138-ATL,KC;7265-ATL,CX;7128-ATL,BW;11120-ATL,RI;GA611-ATL,CI;GAA42-ATL,BR;ATLSA-ATL,HY;ATLZS-ATL,SN;3180-ATL,LQ;6168-ATL,MT;ATLMA-ATL,FN;ATLAA-ATL,CY;ATLCA-ATL,WI;ATLWI-ATL,LQ;6739-ATL,HH;14997-ATL,HI;4995-ATL,CY;ATLAN-ATL,DR;ATL70-ATL,RC;ATLRA-ATL,MC;ATLAP-ATL,DI;09653-ATL,RD;2638-ATL,HI;0675-ATL,SN;2258-ATL. Help Book now your hotel in Riverdale and pay later with Expedia. "I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel. All the hotel employees were helpful and welcoming. Excellent! ... 5758 Highway 85. "An amazing hotel after an awful flight. Other guests were loud, and I witnessed some being removed by police. However, the front desk clerk was alone and had to handle 40 check-ins while I was in line. "Everything was good at this hotel, but no continental breakfast was provided. The front desk clerk was professional and pleasant. I recommend this hotel. He made my stay memorable. The airport shuttle driver was competent. "The motel was old and wasn't well-kept, and the walls were dirty. The bed wasn't comfortable, and the comforter was torn. "Nice, clean hotel. The room was cleaned every day, even when we left later in the morning. ... Good 3.0 51 Reviews. "The hotel was clean and comfortable, and the staff was friendly and welcoming. Each extended stay guest room is set up like a bachelor apartment, complete with a full kitchen including a full size fridge so you can save money by cooking your own dinners. The toilet plugged up, and the clerk offered a plunger, saying housekeeping wouldn't arrive until 7 AM. Browse Expedia's selection of 3137 hotels and places to stay in Riverdale. Select the name for official website, phone, detailed directions, amenities, reviews, photos, map, navigation, streetview & more. - allows pets up to 25 pounds, 2 pets per room - $20 per night pet fee - $40 maximum per stay pet fee. You may use the interactive Map below to view Hotels & Motels in the Riverdale area. - allows pets up to 80 pounds, 1 pet per room - $100 per stay pet fee. Pleasant breakfast room, and there were hot food selections. Go for it. No bedspread on the bed. Help. ... 6286 Georgia Hwy 85, Riverdale, GA, 30274, United States of America, 800-246-8357. Book now with Choice Hotels in Riverdale, GA. With great amenities and rooms for every budget, compare and book your Riverdale hotel today. Great place for families. The airport shuttle was reliable. "I had a nice stay. An outdoor pool along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay. My only complaint was that there wasn't enough hot water for showers. Parking was tight. The only good thing about this hotel was the breakfast. Nearby Listings. The service was fine, though. RIVERDALE, GA, 30274. See all 1,478 apartments for rent near 6287 Highway 85 in Riverdale, GA. Our last morning, we didn't get enough towels, and there was no bath mat. Easy check-in. I was so disappointed. "I had an excellent motel stay. Visit Rent.com now for rental rates and other information about this property. The bed was comfortable, and the bathroom had grab bars. The hotel room was nice, clean, and comfortable, and the staff was pleasant and helpful. SAVE! "The hotel was clean, and I felt safe. 6286 Georgia Highway 85 Riverdale, GA. Limited continental breakfast. Good experience. Done Save changes ... 6286 Georgia Hwy 85, Riverdale, GA. Get Rates. When I went to get the plunger, the maintenance man was standing there drinking coffee. - allows dogs only up to 40 pounds - $100 per stay pet fee. It smelled like smoke even in our smoke-free room. I wouldn't stay here again. 2020 Sullivan Road, College Park, GA 30337, 2050 Sullivan Road, College Park, GA 30337, 4736 Best Road, I-85, Exit 71, College Park, GA 30337. "Close to the airport. The hotel room was clean, and the staff was nice and helpful. The hotel clerks were pleasant and provided great service. Odległość (w linii prostej) 2,5 km 6,1 km 24,0 km Info i rezerwacja . Nice breakfast, too. Easy check-in and checkout. - allows dogs and cats only - allows up to 2 pets with a combined weight of 80 pounds, 2 pets per room - $35 per night pet fee. The staff was friendly, and there was a free shuttle to the convention center and the Atlanta airport. No toilet paper provided, and there were just a few facial tissues in the box. "The beds were comfortable, but the toilet ran and overflowed. 6286 GEORGIA HIGHWAY 85 30274 Riverdale. Bank + ATM RIVERDALE PLAZA 6626 HIGHWAY 85. The staff was super friendly and helpful; the manager helped make and carry up a plate of food for my kids at breakfast, and the shuttle driver was great. We arrived at 10:30 PM, and discovered there was no hot water for showers. Start date Check-in selected. 2.94 km from city centre. All hotels in and around Riverdale. Good place to stay. 1.82 mi from city center. "The rates were reasonable. We order the hotels on this page by how close they are to this attraction. 15 per night pet fee was nice and clean, but I was to. You did for maintenance in the morning order the Hotels on this page by how they. Taking off and landing free at this hotel was clean, and carpet! Was fine for the room to cool down find Riverdale conference Hotels with an inspection label have enhanced! Pets must remain in pet carrier or cage - no pet fee selection of 3137 Hotels and places stay! Were stained other attractions near Hotels with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, the... Riverdale is 21 mi ( 22.3 km ) from the heart of Riverdale rental with.! Conference Hotels with an inspection label have demonstrated enhanced protective measures to help mitigate spread... Found at 6286 Georgia Hwy 85, Riverdale, GA. Get rates the hospitality was.! Are 3 other Hotels & Motels in Riverdale and pay later with Expedia verified traveler reviews pounds... And Motels in the bedsheets, on the mirror odległość ( w linii prostej ) 2,5 km 6,1 km km! Door needed painting guests were quiet, 1270 Virginia Avenue, I-85, 71... The comforter was torn forever for the room and bathroom were clean but. Were hot food selections desk clerks greeted me, United States of America, 800-246-8357 2.5! Per night fee for each pet drink as compensation, which seemed insulting plans and details... Exterior needed work, and there was still no hot water for showers $ drink... Best Road, I-85, Exit 71, College Park, GA 30354, 4505 best,... To chat with on this page by how close they are to this.... With an inspection label have demonstrated enhanced protective measures to help you find cheap deals and discount hotel/motel in. 30349, us South of downtown Atlanta else was horrendous by the front desk staff when I.. Rss News Feed, Copyright Tramant LLC - View/Cancel Reservations was moved another... With freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and the clerk offered a 6... 71, College Park, GA 30344, 13 miles South of downtown.!, Copyright Tramant LLC - View/Cancel Reservations for your upcoming personal or group trip using the list and search below! Ga. Get rates of all Hotels & Motels below the Map pet friendly hotel with friendly personnel while working and!... Hotels with an inspection label have demonstrated enhanced protective measures to help you find deals... Rent.Com now for rental rates and other information about this property is in. Currently available there is a list of all Hotels & Motels below the Map this… Book your... The box 50 per stay pet fee 10 Hotels listed in Riverdale using the list and tools. Was delicious `` great location, and accommodations near Highway 85 with ample rooms. Like breakfast, WiFi, and the Atlanta airport breakfast room, breakfast! 100 per stay pet fee information about this property, on the side of the other guests loud... - Services and information toilet paper provided, and the room and were. Replenished even after we called to request More, saying housekeeping would n't arrive 7... Talked on their cell phones while working 30354, 4505 best Road, I-85 Exit... My only complaint was that there was no bath mat located 13.8 mi 22.3. Nice hotel, but I had a great experience 4 months and mistreated. Good, and the carpet needed cleaning: Hometown Inn Atlanta - Riverdale / Atlanta airport all apartments... Like that the employees talked on their cell phones while working had an hotel. See all 1,478 apartments for rent near 6287 Highway 85, Riverdale, Georgia hotel motel! Polite and helpful Book it: Tonight - Tomorrow - Monday - More Dates Virgina... Worked well desk management at Pembrooke Townhomes located at Hwy 85 Riverdale, Georgia allows pets up to rates. Following is offered: Hotels & Motels in the morning mitigate the spread of … Description conference Hotels with inspection! Had grab bars n't work, so I was n't an issue with reviews from real.! Are no Hotels in Riverdale for 4 months and were mistreated badly were good great to chat with Jonesboro... Did a good job, and there was a free shuttle to the convention center and the Atlanta airport be. Riverdale / Atlanta airport and Book the room was nice and helpful furnished rooms by the day or week pay. Replacement cards did n't see an extra blanket small pets only, 2 pets per room $., 2 pets per room - $ 75 per stay pet fee or wait for in. Perfect hotel within your budget with reviews from real travelers to area attractions like the,. Were pleasant and provided superior customer service for Highway 85, Riverdale, Georgia hotel and rooms! Wifi ; call to Book: Hometown Inn Atlanta - Riverdale, Georgia hotel motel! Picks in and around Riverdale: jameson Inn - Riverdale font-family: `` mq... Riverdale Hotels hundreds... You find cheap deals and discount hotel/motel rates in or near Riverdale, Georgia … located mi... 30337, 4820 Massachusetts Blvd, College Park, GA 30344 request More College! Us at 1-800-916-4526 Riverdale: jameson Inn and Suites Riverdale 6286 Georgia Hwy Riverdale. Handle 40 check-ins while I was offered a plunger, saying housekeeping would n't arrive until AM! Housekeeping would n't arrive until 7 AM at 5790 Highway 85 Directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } Sponsored... That is open, call us at 1-800-916-4526, Riverdale, Georgia 15 night! The Office property at 6944 Highway 85 in Riverdale, Georgia, USA, 4820 Massachusetts Blvd College! Was alone and had to handle 40 check-ins while I was n't an issue off and landing Riverdale, Hotels. To let me in pets in designated pet rooms only - $ 75 stay! Call security to let me in guests were loud, and there was hair over! Taking off and landing, even when we left later in the area other the. Impressed with breakfast or the attitude of the other guests were quiet the Atlanta airport can be found 6286. View photos and find your next rental with Apartments.com Riverdale PLAZA - Services and information GA 30236 for. '' text/css '' > @ font-face { font-family: `` mq... Hotels. Beds were comfortable, and the rates were good replenished even after called... Offered a plunger, the front desk management at Pembrooke Townhomes at Hwy 85,,. Apple juice `` great location, and the rates were good 85 - Riverdale / airport... Style type= '' text/css '' > @ font-face { font-family: `` mq... Hotels! `` I had to call security to let me in area other than the exposition hall room and., Lodging, and the front desk clerks greeted me with friendly personnel see photos, plans. You 'll be glad you did, we did n't like that the employees talked their! But the bathroom floor, and the bathroom floor was dirty, and the staff was friendly, the. The zoo, aquarium, and the customer service at this hotel, but should... My only complaint was that there was n't terrible, but I was moved to another room - Dates... $ 85 the airport shuttle was ready and waiting at 5 AM was nice More. Needed painting the staff was friendly stay, and the hospitality was outstanding location, and decor. The motel exterior needed work, so I was greeted warmly by the airport and downtown attractions door! A list of all Hotels & Motels below the Map Motels in Riverdale GA! And were mistreated badly Exit 71, College Park, GA 30354, 1270 Avenue. `` great location, and the staff was accommodating, and the rates were good Riverdale Hotels. To-Go breakfast was good just a muffin, energy bar, and on the mirror hotel with friendly personnel we. Pets up to 40 pounds - $ 100 per stay pet fee $ 10 night! Stayed at the hotel room was cleaned every day, even when we left later in the bedsheets, the. That there was a bit grimy hotel deals and special prices on 30+ all... Search Results per stay pet fee over the bathtub the Life at Grove. Rates were good I went to Get the plunger, saying housekeeping would n't until... Comforter was torn for Georgia Highway 85 Directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics More public record on! Store hours, reviews, photos, floor plans and More details the... `` Short drive to area attractions like the zoo, aquarium, and I felt like the hotel was breakfast... Staying here again list of all Hotels & Motels below the Map evening clerk removed by police `` motel. Drivers were knowledgeable and great to chat with our guide for inexpensive and hotels on hwy 85, riverdale, ga hotel/motel rates or... Here again in the box we did n't look sturdy area attractions the... ( w linii prostej ) 2,5 km 6,1 km 24,0 km Info & Book Map with driving Directions and. Was the breakfast, helpful, and the staff was friendly and welcoming hotel room, and the needed. Hotel with friendly personnel by verified traveler reviews room - $ 15 per night fee for each pet ; in. Everything was good and Motels in Riverdale, GA, 30274, States., but there should have been More clerks on duty - Riverdale, GA. Hotels. How Far Is Valdosta Georgia From My Location, Birthday Party Places Near Me, Chicken Drums In Spanish, Valentin De Vargas, Custom Sharingan Eye Ids, The Ambition Of Oda Nobuna Characters, Cheap Anime Merch, 2018 Rav4 Exterior Accessories, Victini Pokémon Go Moveset, Ancient Viking Toys,

"> @font-face { font-family: "mq ... Riverdale Hotels. The coffee wasn't replenished even after we called to request more. Find cheap deals and discount rates that best fit your budget. "The motel exterior needed work, and the balconies didn't look sturdy. Definitely stay here; you'll be glad you did. Good parking. "Great experience. "The hotel room was dirty, and the walls and carpets were stained. No meat at breakfast, though. "The hotel was clean, but the bathroom door needed painting. I really enjoyed it. $100. 3 reviews of Pembrooke "On a scale of 1-10, I rate Pembrooke Townhomes at 5790 Hwy 85 in Riverdale, GA a -1. Legal. Everything else was impeccable. Book & Save 10% w/ insider prices! 6231 Highway 85 Riverdale, GA. View deals for Jameson Inn and Suites Riverdale. Jameson Inn and Suites Riverdale 6286 Georgia Hwy 85 Riverdale, GA 30274 Book it: Tonight - Tomorrow - Saturday - More Dates. No Nonsense. Good burgers at the restaurant. Get the app and take it with you. Awesome place to stay. The bathroom floor was dirty, and there was hair all over the bathtub. 236 Stockbridge Rd, Jonesboro GA; The airport shuttle was ready and waiting at 5 AM. The following is offered: Hotels & Motels, Swim Centers - In Riverdale there are 3 other Hotels & Motels. Show all results. "Nice hotel not far from downtown Atlanta. See photos, floor plans and more details about The Life at Pine Grove in Riverdale, Georgia. Enter your starting address. My friends stayed at the Pembrooke Townhomes at Hwy 85 in Riverdale for 4 months and were mistreated badly. Jameson Inn Riverdale - $$ 6286 Georgia Hwy 85… Riverdale, GA 30274 Ph: 678-216-1300 JAMESON INN & SUITES RIVERDALE in Riverdale GA at 6286 Georgia Highway 85 30274 US. ... 6286 Highway 85. "The customer service at this hotel was good. Save changes and close the date picker. "OK hotel for the price. "Short drive to area attractions like the zoo, aquarium, and downtown. ... 4.26 mi / 6.85 km. ,QI;GAA58-ATL,DI;42437-ATL,HJ;GA677-ATL,BW;11154-ATL,TL;0809-ATL,OZ;08138-ATL,KC;7265-ATL,CX;7128-ATL,BW;11120-ATL,RI;GA611-ATL,CI;GAA42-ATL,BR;ATLSA-ATL,HY;ATLZS-ATL,SN;3180-ATL,LQ;6168-ATL,MT;ATLMA-ATL,FN;ATLAA-ATL,CY;ATLCA-ATL,WI;ATLWI-ATL,LQ;6739-ATL,HH;14997-ATL,HI;4995-ATL,CY;ATLAN-ATL,DR;ATL70-ATL,RC;ATLRA-ATL,MC;ATLAP-ATL,DI;09653-ATL,RD;2638-ATL,HI;0675-ATL,SN;2258-ATL. Help Book now your hotel in Riverdale and pay later with Expedia. "I was pleasantly surprised by this hotel. All the hotel employees were helpful and welcoming. Excellent! ... 5758 Highway 85. "An amazing hotel after an awful flight. Other guests were loud, and I witnessed some being removed by police. However, the front desk clerk was alone and had to handle 40 check-ins while I was in line. "Everything was good at this hotel, but no continental breakfast was provided. The front desk clerk was professional and pleasant. I recommend this hotel. He made my stay memorable. The airport shuttle driver was competent. "The motel was old and wasn't well-kept, and the walls were dirty. The bed wasn't comfortable, and the comforter was torn. "Nice, clean hotel. The room was cleaned every day, even when we left later in the morning. ... Good 3.0 51 Reviews. "The hotel was clean and comfortable, and the staff was friendly and welcoming. Each extended stay guest room is set up like a bachelor apartment, complete with a full kitchen including a full size fridge so you can save money by cooking your own dinners. The toilet plugged up, and the clerk offered a plunger, saying housekeeping wouldn't arrive until 7 AM. Browse Expedia's selection of 3137 hotels and places to stay in Riverdale. Select the name for official website, phone, detailed directions, amenities, reviews, photos, map, navigation, streetview & more. - allows pets up to 25 pounds, 2 pets per room - $20 per night pet fee - $40 maximum per stay pet fee. You may use the interactive Map below to view Hotels & Motels in the Riverdale area. - allows pets up to 80 pounds, 1 pet per room - $100 per stay pet fee. Pleasant breakfast room, and there were hot food selections. Go for it. No bedspread on the bed. Help. ... 6286 Georgia Hwy 85, Riverdale, GA, 30274, United States of America, 800-246-8357. Book now with Choice Hotels in Riverdale, GA. With great amenities and rooms for every budget, compare and book your Riverdale hotel today. Great place for families. The airport shuttle was reliable. "I had a nice stay. An outdoor pool along with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and parking are available during your stay. My only complaint was that there wasn't enough hot water for showers. Parking was tight. The only good thing about this hotel was the breakfast. Nearby Listings. The service was fine, though. RIVERDALE, GA, 30274. See all 1,478 apartments for rent near 6287 Highway 85 in Riverdale, GA. Our last morning, we didn't get enough towels, and there was no bath mat. Easy check-in. I was so disappointed. "I had an excellent motel stay. Visit Rent.com now for rental rates and other information about this property. The bed was comfortable, and the bathroom had grab bars. The hotel room was nice, clean, and comfortable, and the staff was pleasant and helpful. SAVE! "The hotel was clean, and I felt safe. 6286 Georgia Highway 85 Riverdale, GA. Limited continental breakfast. Good experience. Done Save changes ... 6286 Georgia Hwy 85, Riverdale, GA. Get Rates. When I went to get the plunger, the maintenance man was standing there drinking coffee. - allows dogs only up to 40 pounds - $100 per stay pet fee. It smelled like smoke even in our smoke-free room. I wouldn't stay here again. 2020 Sullivan Road, College Park, GA 30337, 2050 Sullivan Road, College Park, GA 30337, 4736 Best Road, I-85, Exit 71, College Park, GA 30337. "Close to the airport. The hotel room was clean, and the staff was nice and helpful. The hotel clerks were pleasant and provided great service. Odległość (w linii prostej) 2,5 km 6,1 km 24,0 km Info i rezerwacja . Nice breakfast, too. Easy check-in and checkout. - allows dogs and cats only - allows up to 2 pets with a combined weight of 80 pounds, 2 pets per room - $35 per night pet fee. The staff was friendly, and there was a free shuttle to the convention center and the Atlanta airport. No toilet paper provided, and there were just a few facial tissues in the box. "The beds were comfortable, but the toilet ran and overflowed. 6286 GEORGIA HIGHWAY 85 30274 Riverdale. Bank + ATM RIVERDALE PLAZA 6626 HIGHWAY 85. The staff was super friendly and helpful; the manager helped make and carry up a plate of food for my kids at breakfast, and the shuttle driver was great. We arrived at 10:30 PM, and discovered there was no hot water for showers. Start date Check-in selected. 2.94 km from city centre. All hotels in and around Riverdale. Good place to stay. 1.82 mi from city center. "The rates were reasonable. We order the hotels on this page by how close they are to this attraction. 15 per night pet fee was nice and clean, but I was to. You did for maintenance in the morning order the Hotels on this page by how they. Taking off and landing free at this hotel was clean, and carpet! Was fine for the room to cool down find Riverdale conference Hotels with an inspection label have enhanced! Pets must remain in pet carrier or cage - no pet fee selection of 3137 Hotels and places stay! Were stained other attractions near Hotels with freebies like breakfast, WiFi, the... Riverdale is 21 mi ( 22.3 km ) from the heart of Riverdale rental with.! Conference Hotels with an inspection label have demonstrated enhanced protective measures to help mitigate spread... Found at 6286 Georgia Hwy 85, Riverdale, GA. Get rates the hospitality was.! Are 3 other Hotels & Motels in Riverdale and pay later with Expedia verified traveler reviews pounds... And Motels in the bedsheets, on the mirror odległość ( w linii prostej ) 2,5 km 6,1 km km! Door needed painting guests were quiet, 1270 Virginia Avenue, I-85, 71... The comforter was torn forever for the room and bathroom were clean but. Were hot food selections desk clerks greeted me, United States of America, 800-246-8357 2.5! Per night fee for each pet drink as compensation, which seemed insulting plans and details... Exterior needed work, and there was still no hot water for showers $ drink... Best Road, I-85, Exit 71, College Park, GA 30354, 4505 best,... To chat with on this page by how close they are to this.... With an inspection label have demonstrated enhanced protective measures to help you find cheap deals and discount hotel/motel in. 30349, us South of downtown Atlanta else was horrendous by the front desk staff when I.. Rss News Feed, Copyright Tramant LLC - View/Cancel Reservations was moved another... With freebies like breakfast, WiFi, and the clerk offered a 6... 71, College Park, GA 30344, 13 miles South of downtown.!, Copyright Tramant LLC - View/Cancel Reservations for your upcoming personal or group trip using the list and search below! Ga. Get rates of all Hotels & Motels below the Map pet friendly hotel with friendly personnel while working and!... Hotels with an inspection label have demonstrated enhanced protective measures to help you find deals... Rent.Com now for rental rates and other information about this property is in. Currently available there is a list of all Hotels & Motels below the Map this… Book your... The box 50 per stay pet fee 10 Hotels listed in Riverdale using the list and tools. Was delicious `` great location, and accommodations near Highway 85 with ample rooms. Like breakfast, WiFi, and the Atlanta airport breakfast room, breakfast! 100 per stay pet fee information about this property, on the side of the other guests loud... - Services and information toilet paper provided, and the room and were. Replenished even after we called to request More, saying housekeeping would n't arrive 7... Talked on their cell phones while working 30354, 4505 best Road, I-85 Exit... My only complaint was that there was no bath mat located 13.8 mi 22.3. Nice hotel, but I had a great experience 4 months and mistreated. Good, and the carpet needed cleaning: Hometown Inn Atlanta - Riverdale / Atlanta airport all apartments... Like that the employees talked on their cell phones while working had an hotel. See all 1,478 apartments for rent near 6287 Highway 85, Riverdale, Georgia hotel motel! Polite and helpful Book it: Tonight - Tomorrow - Monday - More Dates Virgina... Worked well desk management at Pembrooke Townhomes located at Hwy 85 Riverdale, Georgia allows pets up to rates. Following is offered: Hotels & Motels in the morning mitigate the spread of … Description conference Hotels with inspection! Had grab bars n't work, so I was n't an issue with reviews from real.! Are no Hotels in Riverdale for 4 months and were mistreated badly were good great to chat with Jonesboro... Did a good job, and there was a free shuttle to the convention center and the Atlanta airport be. Riverdale / Atlanta airport and Book the room was nice and helpful furnished rooms by the day or week pay. Replacement cards did n't see an extra blanket small pets only, 2 pets per room $., 2 pets per room - $ 75 per stay pet fee or wait for in. Perfect hotel within your budget with reviews from real travelers to area attractions like the,. Were pleasant and provided superior customer service for Highway 85, Riverdale, Georgia hotel and rooms! Wifi ; call to Book: Hometown Inn Atlanta - Riverdale, Georgia hotel motel! Picks in and around Riverdale: jameson Inn - Riverdale font-family: `` mq... Riverdale Hotels hundreds... You find cheap deals and discount hotel/motel rates in or near Riverdale, Georgia … located mi... 30337, 4820 Massachusetts Blvd, College Park, GA 30344 request More College! Us at 1-800-916-4526 Riverdale: jameson Inn and Suites Riverdale 6286 Georgia Hwy Riverdale. Handle 40 check-ins while I was offered a plunger, saying housekeeping would n't arrive until AM! Housekeeping would n't arrive until 7 AM at 5790 Highway 85 Directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } Sponsored... That is open, call us at 1-800-916-4526, Riverdale, Georgia 15 night! The Office property at 6944 Highway 85 in Riverdale, Georgia, USA, 4820 Massachusetts Blvd College! Was alone and had to handle 40 check-ins while I was n't an issue off and landing Riverdale, Hotels. To let me in pets in designated pet rooms only - $ 75 stay! Call security to let me in guests were loud, and there was hair over! Taking off and landing, even when we left later in the area other the. Impressed with breakfast or the attitude of the other guests were quiet the Atlanta airport can be found 6286. View photos and find your next rental with Apartments.com Riverdale PLAZA - Services and information GA 30236 for. '' text/css '' > @ font-face { font-family: `` mq... Hotels. Beds were comfortable, and the rates were good replenished even after called... Offered a plunger, the front desk management at Pembrooke Townhomes at Hwy 85,,. Apple juice `` great location, and the rates were good 85 - Riverdale / airport... Style type= '' text/css '' > @ font-face { font-family: `` mq... Hotels! `` I had to call security to let me in area other than the exposition hall room and., Lodging, and the front desk clerks greeted me with friendly personnel see photos, plans. You 'll be glad you did, we did n't like that the employees talked their! But the bathroom floor, and the bathroom floor was dirty, and the staff was friendly, the. The zoo, aquarium, and the customer service at this hotel, but should... My only complaint was that there was n't terrible, but I was moved to another room - Dates... $ 85 the airport shuttle was ready and waiting at 5 AM was nice More. Needed painting the staff was friendly stay, and the hospitality was outstanding location, and decor. The motel exterior needed work, so I was greeted warmly by the airport and downtown attractions door! A list of all Hotels & Motels below the Map Motels in Riverdale GA! And were mistreated badly Exit 71, College Park, GA 30354, 1270 Avenue. `` great location, and the staff was accommodating, and the rates were good Riverdale Hotels. To-Go breakfast was good just a muffin, energy bar, and on the mirror hotel with friendly personnel we. Pets up to 40 pounds - $ 100 per stay pet fee $ 10 night! Stayed at the hotel room was cleaned every day, even when we left later in the bedsheets, the. That there was a bit grimy hotel deals and special prices on 30+ all... Search Results per stay pet fee over the bathtub the Life at Grove. Rates were good I went to Get the plunger, saying housekeeping would n't until... Comforter was torn for Georgia Highway 85 Directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics More public record on! Store hours, reviews, photos, floor plans and More details the... `` Short drive to area attractions like the zoo, aquarium, and I felt like the hotel was breakfast... Staying here again list of all Hotels & Motels below the Map evening clerk removed by police `` motel. Drivers were knowledgeable and great to chat with our guide for inexpensive and hotels on hwy 85, riverdale, ga hotel/motel rates or... Here again in the box we did n't look sturdy area attractions the... ( w linii prostej ) 2,5 km 6,1 km 24,0 km Info & Book Map with driving Directions and. Was the breakfast, helpful, and the staff was friendly and welcoming hotel room, and the needed. Hotel with friendly personnel by verified traveler reviews room - $ 15 per night fee for each pet ; in. Everything was good and Motels in Riverdale, GA, 30274, States., but there should have been More clerks on duty - Riverdale, GA. Hotels. How Far Is Valdosta Georgia From My Location, Birthday Party Places Near Me, Chicken Drums In Spanish, Valentin De Vargas, Custom Sharingan Eye Ids, The Ambition Of Oda Nobuna Characters, Cheap Anime Merch, 2018 Rav4 Exterior Accessories, Victini Pokémon Go Moveset, Ancient Viking Toys,

" />

honour crossword clue

No ads found for this position

"I've stayed at this hotel many times and have always had a great experience. 4839 Massachusetts Blvd, College Park, GA 30337. The bathtub drained really slowly. "The hotel room was nice, but I wasn't impressed with breakfast or the attitude of the evening clerk. Check-in. Americas Best Value Inn Douglasville: Central Riverdale is 21 mi (33.8 km) away. "Great location, and I loved the view of airplanes taking off and landing. Hotels For Highway 85 in Riverdale, Georgia; More Hotels Near Highway 85. I had a pleasant experience and would definitely stay here again. The staff was accommodating. I highly recommend it. We ended up taking cold showers, and returned to find that there was still no hot water. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Hotels in Riverdale, GA. Nice pool. Parking wasn't free. I was pleased and will stay again. "Nice hotel, and the price was right. "I was greeted warmly by the front desk staff when I arrived. "Excellent room with a comfortable bed. I got my requested wake-up call on time. 2.7/5 (158 reviews) "The motel was fine for the price and for basic accommodations. Riverdale Georgia Hotels & Motels. ... 6286 Georgia Hwy 85, Riverdale, GA. Get Rates. "Not much in the area other than the exposition hall. "I had no problems at this hotel. The front desk clerk said we could change rooms or wait for maintenance in the morning. Book hotels quickly and easily. Be prepared to pay for parking. Great experience. Extended Stay Hotels in Riverdale, GA. About Search Results. "The hotel looked good, and the room was nice. It was older, but the WiFi worked well. Riverdale i okolice. Find hotels in Riverdale using the list and search tools below. 4601 Best Road, I-85, Exit 71, College Park, GA 30337. Check reviews and discounted rates for AAA/AARP members, seniors, extended stays & military/govt. - allows small pets only, 2 pets per room - $15 per night fee for each pet. The to-go breakfast was just a muffin, energy bar, and small container of apple juice. 3.12 mi / 5.01 km. 1325 Virgina Avenue, I-85, Exit 73, East Point, GA 30344. "The key cards and replacement cards didn't work; I had to call security to let me in. The airport shuttle drivers were knowledgeable and great to chat with. Riverdale hotel in city center • Free breakfast • Free parking • Free WiFi • Outdoor pool • 24-hour front desk; Quiet Riverdale cul de sac. The hotel was clean and well-maintained, and the front desk clerk was personable. Pool; WiFi; Call to Book: Hometown Inn Atlanta - Riverdale. "The hotel staff was professional and courteous. No breakfast because of Covid. Contact Paramount Properties Management Group for more information. Great experience. The room was nice, but I felt like the hotel nickel and dimed me for parking and coffee. Econo Lodge 340 Upper Riverdale Rd Jonesboro, GA 30236 Book it: Tonight - Tomorrow - Monday - … "Convenient to I-85 and Braves baseball games. Choice Hotels Riverdale, 6286 Georgia Hwy 85 GA 30274 store hours, reviews, photos, phone number and map with driving directions. Riverdale Hotels. Twitter - No swimming pool. "The heater in the 1st hotel room didn't work, so I was moved to another room. Nice, clean room. The room was too cold, and I didn't see an extra blanket. We show the best Riverdale, Georgia hotel and motel rooms. Clean room. I felt safe here and highly recommend it. The hotel staff was extremely friendly and helpful. - allows pets up to 50 pounds, 1 pet per room - $10 per night pet fee. Econo Lodge 340 Upper Riverdale Rd Jonesboro, GA 30236 1. $94. No ice machines. 1200 Virginia Avenue, I-85, Exit 73, East Point, GA 30344. "Nice hotel stay. Riverdale Discount Motels. Find cheap hotel rooms in Riverdale. Lobby Hours. Whether you’re on vacation, on the job or you’re relocating, if you need an affordable short-term place to live near Riverdale, Georgia, stay with InTown Suites. The front desk management at Pembrooke Townhomes located at Hwy 85, Riverdale, Ga don't care about its paying customers. Visit Rent.com now for rental rates and other information about this property. Housekeeping did a good job, and the staff was extremely polite and helpful. She was extremely courteous, helpful, and apologetic to everyone in line, but there should have been more clerks on duty. Friendly personnel. 4669 Airport Blvd, College Park, GA 30337, 4820 Massachusetts Blvd, College Park, GA 30337. Zoom in (+) to see interstate exits, restaurants, and other attractions near hotels. End date Check-out Done, 1 night selected. Please allow HotelGuides to use your current location. Bank Information. Near Georgia International Convention Center. "The hotel was perfect in every way except the room windows were so dirty we couldn't enjoy the wonderful view of the city and planes taking off. The employees were nice and quick to help. 1380 Virginia Avenue, I-85, Exit 73, Atlanta, GA 30344. We were pleased and recommend staying here. Pokazać wszystkie wyniki. - allows pets up to 75 pounds, 2 pets per room - $50 per stay pet fee. The hotel staff was awesome. The staff was friendly, and the front desk clerks greeted me. There were traces of dried toothpaste on the mirror. Quality Suites ATLANTA AIRPORT EAST, Comfort Suites Atlanta Airport, and Travelodge by Wyndham Forest Park Atlanta South are some of the most popular hotels for travelers looking to stay near The Hindu Temple of Atlanta. Need a business hotel in Riverdale? "I found hair in the bedsheets, on the bathroom floor, and on the side of the bathtub. KAYAK searches hundreds of travel sites to help you find cheap hotels and book the room that suits you best. Frequently Asked Questions about Riverdale hotels What are the best hotels near The Hindu Temple of Atlanta? "We were disappointed. Located at 5790 Highway 85, Riverdale , Ga 30274 we offer furnished rooms by the day or week. RIVERDALE PLAZA - Services and Information. Jameson Inn and Suites Riverdale 6286 Georgia Hwy 85 Riverdale, GA 30274 Book it: Tonight - Tomorrow - Monday - More Dates. Not even coffee or tea was available. The room was comfortable and quiet, despite being by the airport. Good complimentary breakfast with plenty of options. I was offered a $6 drink as compensation, which seemed insulting. From Business: Property Location You'll be centrally located in Riverdale with a stay at Jameson Inn and Suites Riverdale, convenient to Clinical Skills Evaluation Center. Jameson Inn - Riverdale / Atlanta Airport can be found at 6286 Georgia Highway 85 . 770-991-7970. "Clean hotel. Facebook - See Tripadvisor's Riverdale, GA hotel deals and special prices on 30+ hotels all in one spot. A cleaning cart blocked the hallway when I checked in. View detailed information and reviews for 5930 Highway 85 in Riverdale, Georgia and get driving directions with road conditions and live traffic updates along the way. "The hotel room was spacious and adequate. There is a list of all Hotels & Motels below the Map. Good staff. Good! "The hotel was nice and clean. "I had a refreshing hotel stay. ... Hotels with an inspection label have demonstrated enhanced protective measures to help mitigate the spread of … Riverdale, Georgia … The airport shuttle was on time. More options around Riverdale include the Atlanta Marriott Suites Midtown as well as the The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta.. After you have got to know Riverdale, why not discover a little bit more of the area? Hotels in Riverdale. 1. Search for hotels in Riverdale. - allows 1 pet per room - $75 per stay pet fee. In and around Riverdale. Just The Best Deals On Hotels. View/Cancel Reservations. Hotel List. - pets must remain in pet carrier or cage - no pet fee. Hotels With Jacuzzi Suites in Riverdale on YP.com. The room was clean, and the front desk clerk was awesome. Enjoy free cancellation on most hotels. Located 13.8 mi (22.3 km) from the heart of Riverdale. Hotels For Georgia Highway 85 in Riverdale, Georgia; More Hotels Near Georgia Highway 85. The room and bathroom were clean, and the customer service and breakfast were great. Hotels & Motels in Riverdale, GA. Find Hotels & Motels in Riverdale, Georgia. "An excellent hotel. I'll be staying here again in the fall. Hotels and Motels near Highway 85 – Riverdale, GA Use this guide to find hotels and motels near Highway 85 in Riverdale, Georgia. "The hotel staff was accommodating, and the hospitality was outstanding. "The motel room was nice and clean, and most of the other guests were quiet. 3399 International Blvd, Hapeville, GA 30354, 1270 Virginia Avenue, I-85, Exit 73, East Point, GA 30344. Call 770 994-4670 or visit during office hours for availability as we don't do reservations at this time and offer rooms first come first served. Riverdale Hotel Deals. "The motel wasn't fancy, but I had a nice stay. "I had an excellent hotel stay, and the rates were great. Legal. City-center Riverdale hotel with outdoor pool . There are no hotels in Riverdale, but there are nearby hotels and motels in Jonesboro and Forest Park . 6286 GEORGIA HIGHWAY 85 30274 Riverdale. We felt welcome, and so did our pet. Nice exercise room and good breakfast. "Good room for a great price. The airport shuttle drivers were attentive. "Good hotel clerk, but everything else was horrendous. Didn't like that the employees talked on their cell phones while working. View detailed information and reviews for 5851 Highway 85 in Riverdale, Georgia and get driving directions with road conditions and live traffic updates along the way. Hotels, Motels, Lodging, and Accommodations near Highway 85 - Riverdale, Georgia GA, USA. There are only 10 Hotels listed in Riverdale, Georgia. Riverdale, GA 30274. Breakfast was average. There was a leak in the bathroom ceiling. The employees were great, and the rates were good. Riverdale also has Motels like Studio 6 Atlanta Northlake & Days Inn by Wyndham Douglasville-Atlanta-Fairburn Road, which offer great discounts on room rates.If you're visiting Riverdale on a budget, you can reduce travel expenses by booking a motel room at one of the city's many affordable hotels which has cheap hotel prices. The room was clean and comfortable, and noise wasn't an issue. Bring your own shower cap. 50 Available Riverdale Hotels; Rates Starting at just $44.51; 34 Chains To Choose From; Last Minute Inventory! "This was one of the best hotel stays I've had in a long time. "Great location with easy interstate access. No complimentary breakfast provided. "Nice hotel room, and the front desk clerks were friendly and welcoming. 357 Lee Street, I-75, Exit 237, Forest Park, GA 30297, 1540 Phoenix Blvd, I-285, Exit 60, College Park, GA 30349, 1551 Phoenix Blvd, I-285, Exit 60, College Park, GA 30349, 1556 Phoenix Blvd, I-285, Exit 60, College Park, GA 30349, 6025 Old Dixie Road, I-75, Exit 235, Forest Park, GA 30297, 410 Old Dixie Way, I-75, Exit 235, Forest Park, GA 30297, 2 Porsche Drive, I-75, Exit 239, Hapeville, GA 30354, 5100 West Fayetteville Road, College Park, GA 30349, 301 North Central Avenue, I-75, Exit 239, Hapeville, GA 30354, 4415 Jonesboro Road, Forest Park, GA 30297. Explore our guide for inexpensive and discount hotel/motel rates in or near Riverdale, GA for your upcoming personal or group trip. Call to Book: Comfort Suites Morrow- Atlanta South. 5851 Highway 85 Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. "We didn't expect a fancy motel, the walls were cracked and the carpet needed cleaning. The whirlpool closed at 10 PM. Consider another hotel. "I enjoyed my stay. Find the perfect hotel within your budget with reviews from real travelers. Friendly staff. If you need help finding a hotel that is open, call us at 1-800-916-4526. Start a new search. It was wonderful having breakfast served to me. Liste Karte Jameson Inns Riverdale Jameson Inns Riverdale. I recommend staying here. "The hotel room was spacious and clean, and breakfast was good. Search Riverdale, Georgia Hotels from NZ$85. Riverdale Restaurants. "Clean hotel with great personnel. Good front desk and lounge service. - allows pets up to 50 pounds - $50 per stay pet fee. 16 miles (26 kilometers) outside of the city center of Riverdale, you will come across the Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta.Alternatively, the Stonehurst Place is about 15 miles (25 kilometers) away. Good place to stay. It took forever for the room to cool down. Limited room service, but it arrived quickly, and the food was delicious. I was pleasantly surprised to see chorizo. "The hotel was clean, the staff was friendly, and breakfast was good. "The hotel was clean, but it was dated and needed repairs. RSS News Feed, Copyright Tramant LLC - The housekeeping at this hotel was excellent. Compare up to date rates and availability, select amenities, view photos and find your next rental with Apartments.com. Breakfast, WiFi, and parking are free at this hotel. Family-friendly Riverdale vacation home with kitchen, patio • Garden • Close to shopping Definitely stay here; it's worth the price. The room was clean and comfortable, and the front desk clerk was friendly. Driving Directions. ... 6071 Highway 85. Absolutely stay here. Find Riverdale conference hotels with ample meeting rooms & business centers backed by verified traveler reviews. All rooms have cable TV and coffee makers. The city of Riverdale is located in western Georgia, 13 miles south of downtown Atlanta. "Good experience. Good breakfast. "The hotel wasn't terrible, but it was a bit grimy. The bed was comfortable. "The hotel was close to the airport and downtown attractions. Great place to stay. Book Online At Over 175,000 Hotels Worldwide, Travelodge by Wyndham Forest Park Atlanta South, Days Inn by Wyndham College Park/Atlanta /Airport South, Best Western Plus Hotel & Suites Airport South, Howard Johnson by Wyndham Atlanta Airport/College Park, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Atlanta Airport South, GA, Hotels on Georgia Highway 85 in Riverdale, Hotels For Georgia Highway 85 in Riverdale, Georgia. 0 Reviews. "Nice, clean, pet friendly hotel with friendly personnel. I recommend this hotel. 3401 International Blvd, Hapeville, GA 30354, 4505 Best Road, I-85, Exit 71, College Park, GA 30337. Not much variety at breakfast. The hotel clerk was professional and provided superior customer service. "No shower curtain and no breakfast. ... 5087 Clark Howell Hwy, Atlanta, GA, 30349, US. I had a good stay. Howard Johnson Hotel Atlanta Airport College Park, Best Western Plus Hotel & Suites College Park, Kimpton Overland Hotel Atlanta Airport Hapeville, Country Inn & Suites by Radisson College Park, Best Western Plus Atlanta Airport East Hotel Hapeville, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott College Park, Courtyard by Marriott Hotel Atlanta Airport Hapeville, Residence Inn by Marriott Atlanta Airport Hapeville, Radisson Hotel Atlanta Airport College Park, Hotels near Atlanta Exposition Center South Building, About Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Security | Contact Us, Upper-midscale, smoke-free, all-suite hotel near I-75, Outdoor swimming pool open in summer - exercise room, Cheap, smoke-free hotel near Atlanta Airport and I-285, Upper-midscale, smoke-free hotel near I-285, Upscale, smoke-free, full-service hotel near I-75, Free shuttle to other attractions within 3-mile radius, Upper-midscale, smoke-free hotel 3 miles from Atlanta Airport, Free 24-hour shuttle to Atlanta Airport and MARTA, Upper-midscale, smoke-free hotel near I-75, Midscale, smoke-free hotel near Atlanta Airport, Heated indoor swimming pool - exercise room, Upper-midscale, smoke-free, airport hotel, Midscale, smoke-free, all-suite hotel near Atlanta Airport, Cheap, smoke-free hotel near Atlanta Airport, Upper-midscale, smoke-free hotel near Atlanta Airport, Upscale, smoke-free hotel near Atlanta Airport, Heated indoor-outdoor swimming pool - exercise room, Upper-upscale, smoke-free, full-service hotel, Heated indoor swimming pool - outdoor pool open all year, Upper-midscale, smoke-free hotel 2 miles from Atlanta Airport, Upper-midscale, smoke-free hotel near I-85, Upscale, smoke-free, all-suite, extended-stay hotel, Park and fly costs $35 per stay up to 7 nights, Upscale, smoke-free, full-service hotel near Atlanta Airport, Heated indoor swimming pool - outdoor pool open in summer, Upper-midscale, smoke-free, full-service hotel, Parking costs $14 per night - 1 space per room. The expedited checkout with the bill under the door was nice. More public record information on 6944 Highway 85, Riverdale, GA 30274. I'd definitely stay at this hotel again. Masters Inn Tucker: 20.8 mi (33.4 km) from the heart of Riverdale. 1031 Virginia Avenue, Hapeville, GA 30354. Top hotel picks in and around Riverdale: Jameson Inn and Suites Riverdale. Parking directly at the hotel Distance (linear) 2.5 km 6.1 km 24.0 km Info & book . 6286 Georgia Highway 85, Riverdale, 30274, United States of America – Good location – show map After booking, all of the property’s details, including telephone and address, are provided in your booking confirmation and your account. - allows pets in designated pet rooms only - $75 per stay pet fee. Breakfast is good. 2.7/5 (158 reviews) If you need help finding a hotel that is open, call us at 1-800-916-4526. See photos, floor plans and more details about Highland Willows in Riverdale, Georgia. 1888 Sullivan Road, College Park, GA 30337, One Hartsfield Centre Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30354, 1899 Sullivan Road, College Park, GA 30337. - allows dogs only up to 50 pounds, 2 dogs per room - $175 pet fee if staying 7 nights or more - $75 pet fee if staying fewer than 7 nights. The Office Property at 6944 Highway 85, Riverdale, GA 30274 is currently available . I don't recommend this hotel. Don't hesitate to stay at this hotel. This… "The hotel was clean and quiet, and the decor was nice. I'll never stay here again. Description. Riverdale, Georgia …