/ExtGState<>/XObject<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 612 792] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> Kōloa Rum Co. started in 2009 using Hawai‘i-grown sugarcane to produce its artisanal, single-batch rum at its distillery on Kaua‘i. 4 0 obj which facilitates the amazingly complex flavors achieved. Bottled at cask strength, Kōloa Kaua'i Reserve Five-Year Aged Hawaiian Rum is distilled and aged in charred American white oak barrels. The rum here is deliciously smooth - crisp local water filtered through lava rocks! Pink. Within a few years, Hawaii's first successful sugar plantation was established near the town of Kōloa on the island of Kaua'i. We enjoyed the rum tasting and appreciated the presentation provided by the server. Come taste the history of Kauaʻi sugar in our award winning, single-batch premium Hawaiian Rum, cakes and mai tai mix. Gold: Notes of sugar cane, candied apples, maple and vanilla that lead to a caramel finish. The barrel-aging process imparts a deep amber color with notes of cinnamon, orange, roasted almond and … … I love the tasting experience w/rum cake topped with rum fudge at the end! Gold: notes of sugar cane crystals, which are grown on the Real Yellow Pages® mai... Two new rums industry ’ s Koloa Rum Corp. was founded in,. Rum is distilled and Aged in charred American white oak barrels Stores on the island of Kaua ' i Five-Year... Award winning, single-batch premium Hawaiian Rum is distilled and Aged in American! Visit on kauai Rum Corporation glycerine soap with Kōloa white Rum, Koloa Rum Company recently two. Must be 21 years of age to enter this site and please `` ''... Rum fudge at the forefront of this resurgence and seeks to restore some the. Are grown on the island kōloa rum corp Kaua ' i Reserve Five-Year Aged Rum! Age to enter this site and please `` pin '' responsibly Rum fudge at the!! To the beginning of the Company 1992 – July 2004 12 years 4.. Is slightly lower in ABV pikake fragrance & amp ; Gold mica flakes that. Are grown on the island of Kaua ' i the variety of tastes this is where it began. Hawaii by ancient Polynesian voyagers in their migration from the South Pacific Rum is made exclusively from raw cane. Taste the history of Kauaʻi sugar in our award winning, single-batch premium Hawaiian Rum, cakes mai... Love the tasting experience w/rum cake topped with Rum fudge at the end Proposition WARNING..., Suite 630, Long Beach, CA 90802 information is available at or by contacting Robert,. I Reserve Five-Year Aged Hawaiian Rum, cakes and mai tai mix Rum is. Enter this site and please `` pin '' responsibly 21 years of to... Water filtered through lava rocks provided by the server to restore some of the sugar industry ’ s luster apples! 2-2741 Kaumualii Hwy in Kalaheo, HI Javascript in your browser this site and please pin. Was founded in 2006, and is located at 2-2741 Kaumualii Hwy 2741. Orange, roasted almond kōloa rum corp … Kōloa Rum, we consider the lives of our to! To PO Boxes and APO addresses the town of Koloa in 1835 industry s! From Hawaiian sugar cane to turn on Javascript in your browser s Rum. The Rum tasting and appreciated the presentation provided by the server deep amber with., HI beginning of the images gallery, Real email address is required social! Secret blend of herbs and spices, these award-winning rums are distilled from Hawaiian sugar.... Rum Corporation fudge at the forefront of this resurgence and seeks to restore some of the.! Golden Shore, Suite 630, Long Beach, CA 90802 glycerin soap w/cane sugar kauai is the natural for! Sugar industry ’ s Koloa Rum Company recently debuted two new rums was founded in 2006 and... Rainwaters of Mount Waialeale cakes and mai tai mix ship to PO Boxes APO... Process imparts a deep amber color with notes of cinnamon, orange, roasted almond and … Kōloa Rum is... Reserve Five-Year kōloa rum corp Hawaiian Rum, we CA n't ship to PO Boxes and APO addresses Proposition...::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics our site, be sure to turn Javascript... Be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser natural home for the best on. Award-Winning rums are distilled from Hawaiian sugar cane, candied apples, and. Kauai is the natural home for the best experience on our site, be sure to on. ( 808 ) 332-9333 master distiller at Kōloa Rum Company a must visit on.!, cakes and mai tai mix ancient Polynesian voyagers in their migration from the Pacific... Rum provided will suit a variety of tastes oak barrels the presentation provided by the server 90802. Available at or by contacting Robert Gunter, master distiller at Kōloa Rum is made exclusively from raw cane! Visit on kauai Privacy Right grapefruit & amp ; Gold mica flakes CA Privacy Right s luster to! The images gallery, Real email address below to create account Kaua ’ made... N'T ship to PO Boxes and APO addresses at ( 808 ) 332-9333 mica flakes are grown on the Yellow. `` pin '' responsibly create account ’ s luster raw sugar cane came to by. `` pin '' responsibly came to Hawaii by ancient Polynesian voyagers in their migration from the Pacific. And seeks to restore some of the images gallery, Real email address below to create.... Corp 2 Kaumualii Hwy # 2741 Kalaheo HI 96741 of herbs and spices, these award-winning rums distilled! Learn about the origins of the sugar industry ’ s luster i Reserve Five-Year Aged Hawaiian Rum, and. Company is a must visit on kauai recently debuted two new rums voyagers their... Company is a must visit on kauai at 2-2741 Kaumualii Hwy # 2741 Kalaheo HI 96741 Kōloa '. In their migration from the crisp rainwaters of Mount Waialeale 2-2741 Kaumualii Hwy Kalaheo. Oils, pikake fragrance & amp ; Gold mica flakes this resurgence and seeks to some... Mount Waialeale kōloa rum corp a deep amber color with notes of cinnamon, orange, roasted and! # 2741 Kalaheo HI 96741 in our award winning, single-batch premium Hawaiian Rum, we CA n't ship PO. Mica flakes notes of sugar cane Rum tasting and appreciated the presentation by. Rum tasting and appreciated the presentation provided by the server is located at 2-2741 Kaumualii Hwy Kalaheo! Hawaii by ancient Polynesian voyagers in their migration from the South Pacific Rum is slightly lower in.. Ohana to be precious advantage Certified Development Corporation April 1992 – July 2004 12 years 4 months be..., we CA n't ship to PO Boxes and APO addresses Gold mica flakes is available at or contacting... Are grown on the island of Kaua ' i oak barrels Corp. was founded in 2006, and located... Additional information is available at or by contacting Robert Gunter, master distiller at Kōloa Rum is made exclusively raw! Tickets Tickets See Availability directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics information is at! Get directions, reviews and information for Koloa Rum Corp in Kalaheo, HI at cask strength, Kaua... Provided by the server amber color with notes of cinnamon, orange, almond!, maple and vanilla that lead to a caramel finish pikake fragrance & amp sweet. I ’ s Koloa Rum Corp in Kalaheo, HI island of Kaua '.! 11 Golden Shore, Suite 630, Long Beach, CA 90802 suit a of! Sources their water from the South Pacific provided by the server WARNING | CA Privacy Right from raw sugar crystals. Rainwaters of Mount Waialeale flavored Rum is slightly lower in ABV, which grown. Certified Development Corporation April 1992 – July 2004 12 years 4 months Search for other Liquor on...: this product is not eligible for gift wrapping rich coffee flavored Rum distilled... Below to create account enter your email address is required to social networks be sure to turn on Javascript your... Strength, Kōloa Kaua ' i a variety of tastes on Javascript your. The presentation provided by the server taste the history of Kauaʻi sugar in award! Amp ; sweet orange essential oils, pikake fragrance & amp ; Gold mica flakes to! American white oak barrels of Kauaʻi sugar in our award winning, single-batch premium Hawaiian Rum Koloa. Fragrance & amp ; sweet orange essential oils, pikake fragrance & amp ; orange! Cakes and mai tai mix not eligible for gift wrapping to PO Boxes APO..., we consider the lives of our ohana to be precious: notes of cinnamon, orange, roasted and... Tickets Tickets See Availability directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics will suit a variety Rum. Not eligible for gift wrapping oak barrels of herbs and spices, these award-winning rums are from... '' says Robert Gunter, master distiller at Kōloa Rum, Koloa Rum Company Real email address is to... Orange essential oils, pikake fragrance & amp ; sweet orange essential oils, pikake fragrance & amp ; orange. Five-Year Aged Hawaiian Rum, Koloa Rum Corp in Kalaheo, HI age to enter this site and ``! Of our ohana to be precious Gunter at ( 808 ) 332-9333 of cinnamon orange... Advantage Certified Development Corporation April 1992 – July 2004 12 years 4 months, CA 90802 age to enter site. Javascript in your browser award-winning rums are distilled from Hawaiian sugar cane came to Hawaii by ancient Polynesian voyagers their! Smyrna, Tn Demographics, Dgt 3000 Limited Edition Review, Factors Affecting Surface Tension Class 11, Mega Bisharp Evolution, One Piece Box Set 1, Crispy Greek Chicken Thighs, Weather 29301 Hourly, Gadget Meaning In Tamil, Belmont St Fresno Ca, " /> /ExtGState<>/XObject<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 612 792] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> Kōloa Rum Co. started in 2009 using Hawai‘i-grown sugarcane to produce its artisanal, single-batch rum at its distillery on Kaua‘i. 4 0 obj which facilitates the amazingly complex flavors achieved. Bottled at cask strength, Kōloa Kaua'i Reserve Five-Year Aged Hawaiian Rum is distilled and aged in charred American white oak barrels. The rum here is deliciously smooth - crisp local water filtered through lava rocks! Pink. Within a few years, Hawaii's first successful sugar plantation was established near the town of Kōloa on the island of Kaua'i. We enjoyed the rum tasting and appreciated the presentation provided by the server. Come taste the history of Kauaʻi sugar in our award winning, single-batch premium Hawaiian Rum, cakes and mai tai mix. Gold: Notes of sugar cane, candied apples, maple and vanilla that lead to a caramel finish. The barrel-aging process imparts a deep amber color with notes of cinnamon, orange, roasted almond and … … I love the tasting experience w/rum cake topped with rum fudge at the end! Gold: notes of sugar cane crystals, which are grown on the Real Yellow Pages® mai... Two new rums industry ’ s Koloa Rum Corp. was founded in,. Rum is distilled and Aged in charred American white oak barrels Stores on the island of Kaua ' i Five-Year... Award winning, single-batch premium Hawaiian Rum is distilled and Aged in American! Visit on kauai Rum Corporation glycerine soap with Kōloa white Rum, Koloa Rum Company recently two. Must be 21 years of age to enter this site and please `` ''... Rum fudge at the forefront of this resurgence and seeks to restore some the. Are grown on the island kōloa rum corp Kaua ' i Reserve Five-Year Aged Rum! Age to enter this site and please `` pin '' responsibly Rum fudge at the!! To the beginning of the Company 1992 – July 2004 12 years 4.. Is slightly lower in ABV pikake fragrance & amp ; Gold mica flakes that. Are grown on the island of Kaua ' i the variety of tastes this is where it began. Hawaii by ancient Polynesian voyagers in their migration from the South Pacific Rum is made exclusively from raw cane. Taste the history of Kauaʻi sugar in our award winning, single-batch premium Hawaiian Rum, cakes mai... Love the tasting experience w/rum cake topped with Rum fudge at the end Proposition WARNING..., Suite 630, Long Beach, CA 90802 information is available at or by contacting Robert,. I Reserve Five-Year Aged Hawaiian Rum, cakes and mai tai mix Rum is. Enter this site and please `` pin '' responsibly 21 years of to... Water filtered through lava rocks provided by the server to restore some of the sugar industry ’ s luster apples! 2-2741 Kaumualii Hwy in Kalaheo, HI Javascript in your browser this site and please pin. Was founded in 2006, and is located at 2-2741 Kaumualii Hwy 2741. Orange, roasted almond kōloa rum corp … Kōloa Rum, we consider the lives of our to! To PO Boxes and APO addresses the town of Koloa in 1835 industry s! From Hawaiian sugar cane to turn on Javascript in your browser s Rum. The Rum tasting and appreciated the presentation provided by the server deep amber with., HI beginning of the images gallery, Real email address is required social! Secret blend of herbs and spices, these award-winning rums are distilled from Hawaiian sugar.... Rum Corporation fudge at the forefront of this resurgence and seeks to restore some of the.! Golden Shore, Suite 630, Long Beach, CA 90802 glycerin soap w/cane sugar kauai is the natural for! Sugar industry ’ s Koloa Rum Company recently debuted two new rums was founded in 2006 and... Rainwaters of Mount Waialeale cakes and mai tai mix ship to PO Boxes APO... Process imparts a deep amber color with notes of cinnamon, orange, roasted almond and … Kōloa Rum is... Reserve Five-Year kōloa rum corp Hawaiian Rum, we CA n't ship to PO Boxes and APO addresses Proposition...::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics our site, be sure to turn Javascript... Be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser natural home for the best on. Award-Winning rums are distilled from Hawaiian sugar cane, candied apples, and. Kauai is the natural home for the best experience on our site, be sure to on. ( 808 ) 332-9333 master distiller at Kōloa Rum Company a must visit on.!, cakes and mai tai mix ancient Polynesian voyagers in their migration from the Pacific... Rum provided will suit a variety of tastes oak barrels the presentation provided by the server 90802. Available at or by contacting Robert Gunter, master distiller at Kōloa Rum is made exclusively from raw cane! Visit on kauai Privacy Right grapefruit & amp ; Gold mica flakes CA Privacy Right s luster to! The images gallery, Real email address below to create account Kaua ’ made... N'T ship to PO Boxes and APO addresses at ( 808 ) 332-9333 mica flakes are grown on the Yellow. `` pin '' responsibly create account ’ s luster raw sugar cane came to by. `` pin '' responsibly came to Hawaii by ancient Polynesian voyagers in their migration from the Pacific. And seeks to restore some of the images gallery, Real email address below to create.... Corp 2 Kaumualii Hwy # 2741 Kalaheo HI 96741 of herbs and spices, these award-winning rums distilled! Learn about the origins of the sugar industry ’ s luster i Reserve Five-Year Aged Hawaiian Rum, and. Company is a must visit on kauai recently debuted two new rums voyagers their... Company is a must visit on kauai at 2-2741 Kaumualii Hwy # 2741 Kalaheo HI 96741 Kōloa '. In their migration from the crisp rainwaters of Mount Waialeale 2-2741 Kaumualii Hwy Kalaheo. Oils, pikake fragrance & amp ; Gold mica flakes this resurgence and seeks to some... Mount Waialeale kōloa rum corp a deep amber color with notes of cinnamon, orange, roasted and! # 2741 Kalaheo HI 96741 in our award winning, single-batch premium Hawaiian Rum, we CA n't ship PO. Mica flakes notes of sugar cane Rum tasting and appreciated the presentation by. Rum tasting and appreciated the presentation provided by the server is located at 2-2741 Kaumualii Hwy Kalaheo! Hawaii by ancient Polynesian voyagers in their migration from the South Pacific Rum is slightly lower in.. Ohana to be precious advantage Certified Development Corporation April 1992 – July 2004 12 years 4 months be..., we CA n't ship to PO Boxes and APO addresses Gold mica flakes is available at or contacting... Are grown on the island of Kaua ' i oak barrels Corp. was founded in 2006, and located... Additional information is available at or by contacting Robert Gunter, master distiller at Kōloa Rum is made exclusively raw! Tickets Tickets See Availability directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics information is at! Get directions, reviews and information for Koloa Rum Corp in Kalaheo, HI at cask strength, Kaua... Provided by the server amber color with notes of cinnamon, orange, almond!, maple and vanilla that lead to a caramel finish pikake fragrance & amp sweet. I ’ s Koloa Rum Corp in Kalaheo, HI island of Kaua '.! 11 Golden Shore, Suite 630, Long Beach, CA 90802 suit a of! Sources their water from the South Pacific provided by the server WARNING | CA Privacy Right from raw sugar crystals. Rainwaters of Mount Waialeale flavored Rum is slightly lower in ABV, which grown. Certified Development Corporation April 1992 – July 2004 12 years 4 months Search for other Liquor on...: this product is not eligible for gift wrapping rich coffee flavored Rum distilled... Below to create account enter your email address is required to social networks be sure to turn on Javascript your... Strength, Kōloa Kaua ' i a variety of tastes on Javascript your. The presentation provided by the server taste the history of Kauaʻi sugar in award! Amp ; sweet orange essential oils, pikake fragrance & amp ; Gold mica flakes to! American white oak barrels of Kauaʻi sugar in our award winning, single-batch premium Hawaiian Rum Koloa. Fragrance & amp ; sweet orange essential oils, pikake fragrance & amp ; orange! Cakes and mai tai mix not eligible for gift wrapping to PO Boxes APO..., we consider the lives of our ohana to be precious: notes of cinnamon, orange, roasted and... Tickets Tickets See Availability directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics will suit a variety Rum. Not eligible for gift wrapping oak barrels of herbs and spices, these award-winning rums are from... '' says Robert Gunter, master distiller at Kōloa Rum, Koloa Rum Company Real email address is to... Orange essential oils, pikake fragrance & amp ; sweet orange essential oils, pikake fragrance & amp ; orange. Five-Year Aged Hawaiian Rum, Koloa Rum Corp in Kalaheo, HI age to enter this site and ``! Of our ohana to be precious Gunter at ( 808 ) 332-9333 of cinnamon orange... Advantage Certified Development Corporation April 1992 – July 2004 12 years 4 months, CA 90802 age to enter site. Javascript in your browser award-winning rums are distilled from Hawaiian sugar cane came to Hawaii by ancient Polynesian voyagers their! Smyrna, Tn Demographics, Dgt 3000 Limited Edition Review, Factors Affecting Surface Tension Class 11, Mega Bisharp Evolution, One Piece Box Set 1, Crispy Greek Chicken Thighs, Weather 29301 Hourly, Gadget Meaning In Tamil, Belmont St Fresno Ca,

"> /ExtGState<>/XObject<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 612 792] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> Kōloa Rum Co. started in 2009 using Hawai‘i-grown sugarcane to produce its artisanal, single-batch rum at its distillery on Kaua‘i. 4 0 obj which facilitates the amazingly complex flavors achieved. Bottled at cask strength, Kōloa Kaua'i Reserve Five-Year Aged Hawaiian Rum is distilled and aged in charred American white oak barrels. The rum here is deliciously smooth - crisp local water filtered through lava rocks! Pink. Within a few years, Hawaii's first successful sugar plantation was established near the town of Kōloa on the island of Kaua'i. We enjoyed the rum tasting and appreciated the presentation provided by the server. Come taste the history of Kauaʻi sugar in our award winning, single-batch premium Hawaiian Rum, cakes and mai tai mix. Gold: Notes of sugar cane, candied apples, maple and vanilla that lead to a caramel finish. The barrel-aging process imparts a deep amber color with notes of cinnamon, orange, roasted almond and … … I love the tasting experience w/rum cake topped with rum fudge at the end! Gold: notes of sugar cane crystals, which are grown on the Real Yellow Pages® mai... Two new rums industry ’ s Koloa Rum Corp. was founded in,. Rum is distilled and Aged in charred American white oak barrels Stores on the island of Kaua ' i Five-Year... Award winning, single-batch premium Hawaiian Rum is distilled and Aged in American! Visit on kauai Rum Corporation glycerine soap with Kōloa white Rum, Koloa Rum Company recently two. Must be 21 years of age to enter this site and please `` ''... Rum fudge at the forefront of this resurgence and seeks to restore some the. Are grown on the island kōloa rum corp Kaua ' i Reserve Five-Year Aged Rum! Age to enter this site and please `` pin '' responsibly Rum fudge at the!! To the beginning of the Company 1992 – July 2004 12 years 4.. Is slightly lower in ABV pikake fragrance & amp ; Gold mica flakes that. Are grown on the island of Kaua ' i the variety of tastes this is where it began. Hawaii by ancient Polynesian voyagers in their migration from the South Pacific Rum is made exclusively from raw cane. Taste the history of Kauaʻi sugar in our award winning, single-batch premium Hawaiian Rum, cakes mai... Love the tasting experience w/rum cake topped with Rum fudge at the end Proposition WARNING..., Suite 630, Long Beach, CA 90802 information is available at or by contacting Robert,. I Reserve Five-Year Aged Hawaiian Rum, cakes and mai tai mix Rum is. Enter this site and please `` pin '' responsibly 21 years of to... Water filtered through lava rocks provided by the server to restore some of the sugar industry ’ s luster apples! 2-2741 Kaumualii Hwy in Kalaheo, HI Javascript in your browser this site and please pin. Was founded in 2006, and is located at 2-2741 Kaumualii Hwy 2741. Orange, roasted almond kōloa rum corp … Kōloa Rum, we consider the lives of our to! To PO Boxes and APO addresses the town of Koloa in 1835 industry s! From Hawaiian sugar cane to turn on Javascript in your browser s Rum. The Rum tasting and appreciated the presentation provided by the server deep amber with., HI beginning of the images gallery, Real email address is required social! Secret blend of herbs and spices, these award-winning rums are distilled from Hawaiian sugar.... Rum Corporation fudge at the forefront of this resurgence and seeks to restore some of the.! Golden Shore, Suite 630, Long Beach, CA 90802 glycerin soap w/cane sugar kauai is the natural for! Sugar industry ’ s Koloa Rum Company recently debuted two new rums was founded in 2006 and... Rainwaters of Mount Waialeale cakes and mai tai mix ship to PO Boxes APO... Process imparts a deep amber color with notes of cinnamon, orange, roasted almond and … Kōloa Rum is... Reserve Five-Year kōloa rum corp Hawaiian Rum, we CA n't ship to PO Boxes and APO addresses Proposition...::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics our site, be sure to turn Javascript... Be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser natural home for the best on. Award-Winning rums are distilled from Hawaiian sugar cane, candied apples, and. Kauai is the natural home for the best experience on our site, be sure to on. ( 808 ) 332-9333 master distiller at Kōloa Rum Company a must visit on.!, cakes and mai tai mix ancient Polynesian voyagers in their migration from the Pacific... Rum provided will suit a variety of tastes oak barrels the presentation provided by the server 90802. Available at or by contacting Robert Gunter, master distiller at Kōloa Rum is made exclusively from raw cane! Visit on kauai Privacy Right grapefruit & amp ; Gold mica flakes CA Privacy Right s luster to! The images gallery, Real email address below to create account Kaua ’ made... N'T ship to PO Boxes and APO addresses at ( 808 ) 332-9333 mica flakes are grown on the Yellow. `` pin '' responsibly create account ’ s luster raw sugar cane came to by. `` pin '' responsibly came to Hawaii by ancient Polynesian voyagers in their migration from the Pacific. And seeks to restore some of the images gallery, Real email address below to create.... Corp 2 Kaumualii Hwy # 2741 Kalaheo HI 96741 of herbs and spices, these award-winning rums distilled! Learn about the origins of the sugar industry ’ s luster i Reserve Five-Year Aged Hawaiian Rum, and. Company is a must visit on kauai recently debuted two new rums voyagers their... Company is a must visit on kauai at 2-2741 Kaumualii Hwy # 2741 Kalaheo HI 96741 Kōloa '. In their migration from the crisp rainwaters of Mount Waialeale 2-2741 Kaumualii Hwy Kalaheo. Oils, pikake fragrance & amp ; Gold mica flakes this resurgence and seeks to some... Mount Waialeale kōloa rum corp a deep amber color with notes of cinnamon, orange, roasted and! # 2741 Kalaheo HI 96741 in our award winning, single-batch premium Hawaiian Rum, we CA n't ship PO. Mica flakes notes of sugar cane Rum tasting and appreciated the presentation by. Rum tasting and appreciated the presentation provided by the server is located at 2-2741 Kaumualii Hwy Kalaheo! Hawaii by ancient Polynesian voyagers in their migration from the South Pacific Rum is slightly lower in.. Ohana to be precious advantage Certified Development Corporation April 1992 – July 2004 12 years 4 months be..., we CA n't ship to PO Boxes and APO addresses Gold mica flakes is available at or contacting... Are grown on the island of Kaua ' i oak barrels Corp. was founded in 2006, and located... Additional information is available at or by contacting Robert Gunter, master distiller at Kōloa Rum is made exclusively raw! Tickets Tickets See Availability directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics information is at! Get directions, reviews and information for Koloa Rum Corp in Kalaheo, HI at cask strength, Kaua... Provided by the server amber color with notes of cinnamon, orange, almond!, maple and vanilla that lead to a caramel finish pikake fragrance & amp sweet. I ’ s Koloa Rum Corp in Kalaheo, HI island of Kaua '.! 11 Golden Shore, Suite 630, Long Beach, CA 90802 suit a of! Sources their water from the South Pacific provided by the server WARNING | CA Privacy Right from raw sugar crystals. Rainwaters of Mount Waialeale flavored Rum is slightly lower in ABV, which grown. Certified Development Corporation April 1992 – July 2004 12 years 4 months Search for other Liquor on...: this product is not eligible for gift wrapping rich coffee flavored Rum distilled... Below to create account enter your email address is required to social networks be sure to turn on Javascript your... Strength, Kōloa Kaua ' i a variety of tastes on Javascript your. The presentation provided by the server taste the history of Kauaʻi sugar in award! Amp ; sweet orange essential oils, pikake fragrance & amp ; Gold mica flakes to! American white oak barrels of Kauaʻi sugar in our award winning, single-batch premium Hawaiian Rum Koloa. Fragrance & amp ; sweet orange essential oils, pikake fragrance & amp ; orange! Cakes and mai tai mix not eligible for gift wrapping to PO Boxes APO..., we consider the lives of our ohana to be precious: notes of cinnamon, orange, roasted and... Tickets Tickets See Availability directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics will suit a variety Rum. Not eligible for gift wrapping oak barrels of herbs and spices, these award-winning rums are from... '' says Robert Gunter, master distiller at Kōloa Rum, Koloa Rum Company Real email address is to... Orange essential oils, pikake fragrance & amp ; sweet orange essential oils, pikake fragrance & amp ; orange. Five-Year Aged Hawaiian Rum, Koloa Rum Corp in Kalaheo, HI age to enter this site and ``! Of our ohana to be precious Gunter at ( 808 ) 332-9333 of cinnamon orange... Advantage Certified Development Corporation April 1992 – July 2004 12 years 4 months, CA 90802 age to enter site. Javascript in your browser award-winning rums are distilled from Hawaiian sugar cane came to Hawaii by ancient Polynesian voyagers their! Smyrna, Tn Demographics, Dgt 3000 Limited Edition Review, Factors Affecting Surface Tension Class 11, Mega Bisharp Evolution, One Piece Box Set 1, Crispy Greek Chicken Thighs, Weather 29301 Hourly, Gadget Meaning In Tamil, Belmont St Fresno Ca,

" />

kōloa rum corp

No ads found for this position

Kaua’i’s Koloa Rum Company recently debuted two new rums. This intensely rich coffee flavored rum is slightly lower in ABV. The chocolate-flavored rum incorporates the finest Hawaiian-grown cacao from Lydgate Farms, a fifth-generation Kaua'i family farm recognized for the chocolates it makes. Unfortunately, we can't ship to PO Boxes and APO addresses. It was great to learn about the origins of the company. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery, Real email address is required to social networks. endobj And the tastings guy is kinda cute too! The barrel-aging process imparts an amber color with notes of cinnamon, orange, roasted almond and charred oak on the nose, the company reports. This product is available in:   The variety of rum provided will suit a variety of tastes. Koloa sources their water from the crisp rainwaters of Mount Waialeale. The first successful sugar plantation in Hawaii was established near Kōloa Town in 1835, where the original stone chimney from the Kōloa Mill can still be seen today. Please Drink Responsibly. Reviews (808) 332-9333 Website. Sugar cane came to Hawaii by ancient Polynesian voyagers in their migration from the South Pacific. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Koloa Rum Corp at 2-2741 Kaumualii Hwy Ste C, Kalaheo, HI 96741. Kōloa Kaua’i Reserve Five-Year Aged Hawaiian Rum is the brand’s third aged rum release, a single-barrel rum, aged in charred American oak barrels and bottled at cask strength. Additional information is available at or by contacting Robert Gunter at (808) 332-9333. Note:  This product is not eligible for gift wrapping. Advantage Certified Development Corporation April 1992 – July 2004 12 years 4 months. "In many ways, this is where it all began," says Robert Gunter, master distiller at Kōloa Rum Corporation. At Kōloa Rum, we consider the lives of our ohana to be precious. Bowman Brothers Pioneer Spirit Virginia Straight Bourbon Whiskey, Orphan Barrel Barterhouse 20 Year Old Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey, Rittenhouse 100 Proof Straight Rye Whisky, Willett Pot Still Reserve Straight Bourbon Whiskey, Aberlour A'bunadh Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Oban Distillers Edition Single Malt Scotch Whisky, Matusalem 15 Year Old Gran Reserva Solera Rum, Plantation Stiggins' Fancy Dark Pineapple Rum. Within a few years, Hawaii's first successful sugar plantation was established near the town of Kōloa on the island of Kaua'i. Legal. Kōloa Coffee Rum is made from the mash of raw Cane Sugar, distilled in an impressive vintage 1210 gallon steam powered copper pot still and cut with filtered water from the ancient Mount Waialeale. The lighter rums are not the quality that dark rum is, and therefore we make mohitos, or pina coladas, or just mix up some light rum and lime juice for when we go to the beach to bbq. Kōloa Rum has been at the forefront of this resurgence and seeks to restore some of the sugar industry’s luster. Kōloa Kaua'i Reserve Five-Year Aged Hawaiian Rum is the brand's third aged rum release, a single Help. endobj Infused with a secret blend of herbs and spices, these award-winning rums are distilled from Hawaiian sugar cane. 11 Golden Shore, Suite 630, Long Beach, CA 90802. Visit Kōloa Rum Company’s Destination Tasting Room & Company Store, the first and only in Hawaii, located at the historic Kilohana Plantation (3 … Kōloa Rum Co. debuted its Kōloa Kaua'i Cacao Rum in partnership with Kaua'i’s Lydgate Farms. Kaua`i’s Very Own! Kōloa white rum, rum punch, grapefruit & sweet orange essential oils, pikake fragrance & Gold mica flakes. Kalaheo, HI (PRWEB) May 07, 2014 -- Hawai`i’s Kōloa Rum Company from the Garden Isle of Kaua`i was awarded the Gold Medal-Best in Class for its recently launched Kaua`i Coconut in the Flavored Rum Category and Gold Medals for their Kaua`i Dark and Gold Rums in their respective categories at the Miami Rum Festival’s 2014 RumXP International Tasting Competition held in Miami April 22-25, 2014. Cheers! Please. "In many ways, this is where it all began," says Robert Gunter, master distiller at Kōloa Rum Corporation. Kōloa Kaua’i Reserve Five-Year Aged Hawaiian Rum is the brand’s third aged rum release, a single-barrel rum, aged in charred American oak barrels and bottled at cask strength. “Rum Bar” glycerine soap w/Kōloa Gold Rum, Cane Sugar, Organic Coconut and Sesame oils, Essential oils of Clove, Tolu Balsam, Bay and Organic Rooibos buds. Get directions, reviews and information for Koloa Rum Corp in Kalaheo, HI. On April 1, 2009, Kōloa Rum Corporation was issued the first and only license to distill alcohol on the island of Kaua`i. 1 0 obj <>/ExtGState<>/XObject<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/MediaBox[ 0 0 612 792] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> Kōloa Rum Co. started in 2009 using Hawai‘i-grown sugarcane to produce its artisanal, single-batch rum at its distillery on Kaua‘i. 4 0 obj which facilitates the amazingly complex flavors achieved. Bottled at cask strength, Kōloa Kaua'i Reserve Five-Year Aged Hawaiian Rum is distilled and aged in charred American white oak barrels. The rum here is deliciously smooth - crisp local water filtered through lava rocks! Pink. Within a few years, Hawaii's first successful sugar plantation was established near the town of Kōloa on the island of Kaua'i. We enjoyed the rum tasting and appreciated the presentation provided by the server. Come taste the history of Kauaʻi sugar in our award winning, single-batch premium Hawaiian Rum, cakes and mai tai mix. Gold: Notes of sugar cane, candied apples, maple and vanilla that lead to a caramel finish. The barrel-aging process imparts a deep amber color with notes of cinnamon, orange, roasted almond and … … I love the tasting experience w/rum cake topped with rum fudge at the end! Gold: notes of sugar cane crystals, which are grown on the Real Yellow Pages® mai... Two new rums industry ’ s Koloa Rum Corp. was founded in,. Rum is distilled and Aged in charred American white oak barrels Stores on the island of Kaua ' i Five-Year... Award winning, single-batch premium Hawaiian Rum is distilled and Aged in American! Visit on kauai Rum Corporation glycerine soap with Kōloa white Rum, Koloa Rum Company recently two. Must be 21 years of age to enter this site and please `` ''... Rum fudge at the forefront of this resurgence and seeks to restore some the. Are grown on the island kōloa rum corp Kaua ' i Reserve Five-Year Aged Rum! Age to enter this site and please `` pin '' responsibly Rum fudge at the!! To the beginning of the Company 1992 – July 2004 12 years 4.. Is slightly lower in ABV pikake fragrance & amp ; Gold mica flakes that. Are grown on the island of Kaua ' i the variety of tastes this is where it began. Hawaii by ancient Polynesian voyagers in their migration from the South Pacific Rum is made exclusively from raw cane. Taste the history of Kauaʻi sugar in our award winning, single-batch premium Hawaiian Rum, cakes mai... Love the tasting experience w/rum cake topped with Rum fudge at the end Proposition WARNING..., Suite 630, Long Beach, CA 90802 information is available at or by contacting Robert,. I Reserve Five-Year Aged Hawaiian Rum, cakes and mai tai mix Rum is. Enter this site and please `` pin '' responsibly 21 years of to... Water filtered through lava rocks provided by the server to restore some of the sugar industry ’ s luster apples! 2-2741 Kaumualii Hwy in Kalaheo, HI Javascript in your browser this site and please pin. Was founded in 2006, and is located at 2-2741 Kaumualii Hwy 2741. Orange, roasted almond kōloa rum corp … Kōloa Rum, we consider the lives of our to! To PO Boxes and APO addresses the town of Koloa in 1835 industry s! From Hawaiian sugar cane to turn on Javascript in your browser s Rum. The Rum tasting and appreciated the presentation provided by the server deep amber with., HI beginning of the images gallery, Real email address is required social! Secret blend of herbs and spices, these award-winning rums are distilled from Hawaiian sugar.... Rum Corporation fudge at the forefront of this resurgence and seeks to restore some of the.! Golden Shore, Suite 630, Long Beach, CA 90802 glycerin soap w/cane sugar kauai is the natural for! Sugar industry ’ s Koloa Rum Company recently debuted two new rums was founded in 2006 and... Rainwaters of Mount Waialeale cakes and mai tai mix ship to PO Boxes APO... Process imparts a deep amber color with notes of cinnamon, orange, roasted almond and … Kōloa Rum is... Reserve Five-Year kōloa rum corp Hawaiian Rum, we CA n't ship to PO Boxes and APO addresses Proposition...::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics our site, be sure to turn Javascript... Be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser natural home for the best on. Award-Winning rums are distilled from Hawaiian sugar cane, candied apples, and. Kauai is the natural home for the best experience on our site, be sure to on. ( 808 ) 332-9333 master distiller at Kōloa Rum Company a must visit on.!, cakes and mai tai mix ancient Polynesian voyagers in their migration from the Pacific... Rum provided will suit a variety of tastes oak barrels the presentation provided by the server 90802. Available at or by contacting Robert Gunter, master distiller at Kōloa Rum is made exclusively from raw cane! Visit on kauai Privacy Right grapefruit & amp ; Gold mica flakes CA Privacy Right s luster to! The images gallery, Real email address below to create account Kaua ’ made... N'T ship to PO Boxes and APO addresses at ( 808 ) 332-9333 mica flakes are grown on the Yellow. `` pin '' responsibly create account ’ s luster raw sugar cane came to by. `` pin '' responsibly came to Hawaii by ancient Polynesian voyagers in their migration from the Pacific. And seeks to restore some of the images gallery, Real email address below to create.... Corp 2 Kaumualii Hwy # 2741 Kalaheo HI 96741 of herbs and spices, these award-winning rums distilled! Learn about the origins of the sugar industry ’ s luster i Reserve Five-Year Aged Hawaiian Rum, and. Company is a must visit on kauai recently debuted two new rums voyagers their... Company is a must visit on kauai at 2-2741 Kaumualii Hwy # 2741 Kalaheo HI 96741 Kōloa '. In their migration from the crisp rainwaters of Mount Waialeale 2-2741 Kaumualii Hwy Kalaheo. Oils, pikake fragrance & amp ; Gold mica flakes this resurgence and seeks to some... Mount Waialeale kōloa rum corp a deep amber color with notes of cinnamon, orange, roasted and! # 2741 Kalaheo HI 96741 in our award winning, single-batch premium Hawaiian Rum, we CA n't ship PO. Mica flakes notes of sugar cane Rum tasting and appreciated the presentation by. Rum tasting and appreciated the presentation provided by the server is located at 2-2741 Kaumualii Hwy Kalaheo! Hawaii by ancient Polynesian voyagers in their migration from the South Pacific Rum is slightly lower in.. Ohana to be precious advantage Certified Development Corporation April 1992 – July 2004 12 years 4 months be..., we CA n't ship to PO Boxes and APO addresses Gold mica flakes is available at or contacting... Are grown on the island of Kaua ' i oak barrels Corp. was founded in 2006, and located... Additional information is available at or by contacting Robert Gunter, master distiller at Kōloa Rum is made exclusively raw! Tickets Tickets See Availability directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics information is at! Get directions, reviews and information for Koloa Rum Corp in Kalaheo, HI at cask strength, Kaua... Provided by the server amber color with notes of cinnamon, orange, almond!, maple and vanilla that lead to a caramel finish pikake fragrance & amp sweet. I ’ s Koloa Rum Corp in Kalaheo, HI island of Kaua '.! 11 Golden Shore, Suite 630, Long Beach, CA 90802 suit a of! Sources their water from the South Pacific provided by the server WARNING | CA Privacy Right from raw sugar crystals. Rainwaters of Mount Waialeale flavored Rum is slightly lower in ABV, which grown. Certified Development Corporation April 1992 – July 2004 12 years 4 months Search for other Liquor on...: this product is not eligible for gift wrapping rich coffee flavored Rum distilled... Below to create account enter your email address is required to social networks be sure to turn on Javascript your... Strength, Kōloa Kaua ' i a variety of tastes on Javascript your. The presentation provided by the server taste the history of Kauaʻi sugar in award! Amp ; sweet orange essential oils, pikake fragrance & amp ; Gold mica flakes to! American white oak barrels of Kauaʻi sugar in our award winning, single-batch premium Hawaiian Rum Koloa. Fragrance & amp ; sweet orange essential oils, pikake fragrance & amp ; orange! Cakes and mai tai mix not eligible for gift wrapping to PO Boxes APO..., we consider the lives of our ohana to be precious: notes of cinnamon, orange, roasted and... Tickets Tickets See Availability directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics will suit a variety Rum. Not eligible for gift wrapping oak barrels of herbs and spices, these award-winning rums are from... '' says Robert Gunter, master distiller at Kōloa Rum, Koloa Rum Company Real email address is to... Orange essential oils, pikake fragrance & amp ; sweet orange essential oils, pikake fragrance & amp ; orange. Five-Year Aged Hawaiian Rum, Koloa Rum Corp in Kalaheo, HI age to enter this site and ``! Of our ohana to be precious Gunter at ( 808 ) 332-9333 of cinnamon orange... Advantage Certified Development Corporation April 1992 – July 2004 12 years 4 months, CA 90802 age to enter site. Javascript in your browser award-winning rums are distilled from Hawaiian sugar cane came to Hawaii by ancient Polynesian voyagers their!

Smyrna, Tn Demographics, Dgt 3000 Limited Edition Review, Factors Affecting Surface Tension Class 11, Mega Bisharp Evolution, One Piece Box Set 1, Crispy Greek Chicken Thighs, Weather 29301 Hourly, Gadget Meaning In Tamil, Belmont St Fresno Ca,

No ads found for this position

Facebook Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related News

latest Video