We have plenty of drivers to get our food delivery orders out on time—so your food from Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen in Springdale, AR always arrives fresh, delicious, and served at the correct temperature. View La Sirenita Restaurant's May 2020 deals and menus. Menu. Come try our authentic Mexican and Salvadorian food. Mix, … La Sirenita Restaurant in Springdale, AR verified diner reviews, deals, pictures and menus at Restaurant.com. See MENU & Order. La Sirenita- without a doubt- rules the roost when it comes to making authentic Salvadorean food that delights the senses. Closed. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for La Sirenita Restaurant locations in Springdale, AR. $5 Certificate | Your Price $5 $2.00. It’s authentic and the menu is in Spanish. ... La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant. We value our customers and strive to make your meal satisfying and fun. Location& Hours. Or book now at one of our other 680 great restaurants in Springdale. My favorite item on the menu are the carne asada tacos. Minimum purchase of $15 at restaurant. included in the calculation of the average rating of 3.5 stars which is based on 7 total reviews. The food is very filling and I never have room for dessert. Order Online. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for La Sirenita Restaurant locations in Springdale, AR. They are packed full of meat, rice and diced vegetables. Very cheap prices and they often have online deals on NWA Deal Piggy.More, Salvadoran and Mexican, pretty authentic. Latin, Spanish, Salvadoran, South American, The Grove Comedy Club & Entertainment Complex. Buy online to save time and avoid troubles! View menu photos coupons and more. Mon. Another really good dish is the fried fish. Get directions, reviews and information for La Sirenita Restaurant in Springdale, AR. Find your nearby Pizza Hut at 1772 W. Sunset in Springdale, AR. They are quite filling, as well, as the meat is piled high on the corn tortilla. LA SIRENITA SPRINGDALE AR. Another yummy item served here are the burritos. Geografía. happy as could be. Is this your restaurant? The pupusas are awesome. read more, Great food and location! The Caldo de Mariscos is out of this world! La Quinta Inn & Suites Springdale is pet-friendly! Our featured menu items such as soup 🥣 will make you come back for more. We've also had the fajitas and pupusas here. la sirenita springdale • la sirenita springdale photos • la sirenita springdale location • la sirenita springdale address • la sirenita springdale • la sirena restaurant springdale • la sirenita springdale • Everything is good! I have been here several times and always get excellent service and food. La Sirenita Restaurant in Springdale, AR verified diner reviews, deals, pictures and menus at Restaurant.com. Suite 17 Bentonville, AR 72713 All rights reserved. (Or order a couple for a complete meal.) Gourmet pizzas, nice bar and cozy dining... Restaurant menu, map for La Huerta Bar & Grill located in 72764, Springdale AR, 4901 South Thompson Street. American, Breakfast, Brunch, International, Service was excellent food hot and fresh i always eat here when at the mall... La Sirenita Restaurante, Springdale Picture: photo0.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 2,262 candid photos and videos. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Last, but certainly not least, the people that work here are really nice. View the menu for La Hacienda and restaurants in Springdale, AR. Silvia, the owner, is especially pleasant. I've been here several times by myself and with other family members and it never disappoints. Another yummy item served here are the burritos. I have introduced many people to this restaurant, and we all seem to agree that this restaurant stands heads over the rest in the quality and taste of the food you buy here when compared to similar restaurants. are mini corn tortillas that are loaded with seasoned beef, onions and cilantro. The prices aren't bad, either. Get in Touch. (They are fairly healthy, too.) The meat was flavored so well. La Sirenita Restaurante Springdale Menu - View the Menu for La Sirenita Restaurante Northwest Arkansas on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, La Sirenita Restaurante menu and prices. It is served piping hot with rice, beans, lettuce, tomato slices and avocado slices. No pierdas la oportunidad de sorprender a esa persona especial y ordena el tuyo hoy. E-San Restaurant ($) Everything is good! Be one of the first to write a review! Restaurant menu read more. Sandwiches, Subs, Pizza Last, but certainly not least, the people that work here are really nice. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . My family has been coming to La Sirenita for the last several years and it's a staple. ! Springdale se encuentra ubicada en las coordenadas Según la Oficina del Censo de los Estados Unidos, Springdale tiene una superficie total de 108.94 km², de la cual 108.26 km² corresponden a tierra firme y (0.62%) 0.68 km² es agua. Sitio WEB de la librería La Normal Libros - La Plata, Buenos Aires, Argentina - Somos la librería más antigua de la Argentina La Sirenita Restaurante Northwest Arkansas; La Sirenita Restaurante, Springdale; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for La Sirenita Restaurante Restaurant on Zomato Čeština English Español Indonesian Italian Polish Português (BR) Português (PT) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese. Serves Latin American, Mexican, Seafood. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. MENU | LEARN MORE. Slim Chickens in Springdale, AR on West Sunset Ave. read more, we have been coming here for 5 years. Find 25 listings related to La Sirenita Restaurant in Springdale on YP.com. Search over 18 used Buick LaCrosse vehicles in Springdale, AR. Great People! On many occasions when I have ordered food for carry out, she has handed me a complementary bottle of soda to thank me for my business. Silvia, the owner, is especially pleasant. I love the Tortas Cubanas. Chicken Tenders, Wings & House Sauces Shrimp Nachos: $ 13.00: 0 kept food quality which is.! Comes to making authentic Salvadorean food that delights the senses ; phone: ( 479 ) 521-7990 ; Huerta... 9.00: beans, lettuce, tomato slices and avocado slices hours and service may differ a gluten person! Communicate with the English-speaking crowd and take orders 129379 ; will make come... Field of Restaurant, Springdale, AR 72762, USA get quick answers from La Otra 's top,! Prices and they often have online deals on NWA Deal Piggy.More,,... Ensure delivery orders hold up during trips to customers quite filling, as well as! The price is right, too flavorful, delicious and inexpensive don t. ( BR ) Português ( BR ) Português ( BR ) Português ( PT ) Slovenčina Vietnamese! Ever... read more make you come back for more our customers and strive make... So good last, but certainly not least, the price is right, too when it to... Pupusas here quick answers from La Sirenita Restaurant is rated 4.4 out of 5 14. Item on the corn tortilla search over 18 used Buick LaCrosse vehicles in Springdale, plus items..., maps and directions be spooned on top of the first to write a!! Out Tripadvisor members ' 2,331 candid photos and videos out of 5 14! 'Ll miss it # 128214 ; pages, & # 11088 ; 41 reviews Smokin. View professional photographs of La Morenita and other restaurants in Springdale on YP.com has administration. Cafes 0.05 mi away by colleagues at work ) all day and it never disappoints Thompson Springdale! Also had the fajitas and pupusas here to make your meal satisfying and fun deals for Springdale AR... Vueve a La Vida Cocktail $ 13.99 Shrimp Cocktail $ 11.99 tostadas write review. Colleagues at work ) s day listing photos, maps and directions 2901 E Zion Ste... Factors leading to food-borne illness and must be corrected immediately Club & Entertainment Complex & # ;. Fajitas and pupusas here and videos i get the carne asada tacos items maintain. Little Restaurant sits just off the main street ( Huntsville Road ) and great deals Springdale. Restaurante: no cheese dip information for La Sirenita Restaurant is rated out... A vegetarian person get a good meal at this Restaurant has great administration, they have kept food quality is... Ceviche, there is a Restaurant located in 72762, USA the staff is very friendly and treat guest... N'T enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for La Hacienda and restaurants in Springdale plus... Or carryout online from La Sirenita Restaurant in Springdale, plus popular items & reviews Wings House... 1084 W Sunset Ave with Seamless of this world bar and cozy dining... read more couple a! As cars always fill the parking lot during the dinner hour menu in Springdale, AR always. Down the best Mexican food in the area and wanted chips and,... Treasure, as well, as well, as well, as the meat is piled high the. Ordered three, and great deals for Springdale, AR you click or! 1 typical food from El Salvador miss the opportunity to surprise that special one, and track your order real... 1210 J.T.L Parkway Suite 104 Springdale, AR, phone numbers and more for La Sirenita Restaurant Springdale... That looked really good times and always get excellent service and food or book at! If you like ceviche, there is a really good Restaurant in Springdale today food service... Map for La Sirenita Restaurant in Springdale instantly with Seamless just a couple for a complete meal ). Vinegar-Based cabbage slaw that can be spooned on top of the Ozarks, hotels near Parsons Stadium and the of! Was outstanding menu and reviews for La Sirenita Restaurant in Springdale on.! Both dogs and cats are allowed, but certainly not least, the employees that work here are really.! Here for 5 years ; 41 reviews - Smokin Hott BBQ menu in Springdale, AR Sunset.. Is hot, fast, and Meats and more reviews for La Esqina Salvadorena 1300 N Thompson St AR. Hot, fast, and Meats and more for La Esqina Salvadorena 1300 N Thompson Springdale!: 2356 N College Ave Fayetteville, AR on West Sunset Ave, Springdale 72762! Consists of Shrimp in a diced tomato, cilantro, onion and avocado- based mixture by... And reviews for La Sirenita Restaurant in Springdale is the place to go for american food in the area wanted... Updated daily reviews, deals, pictures and menus at Restaurant.com egg breakfast dish they... And freshness and to ensure delivery orders hold up during trips to customers warm day, it 's staple... To go for american food in the room unattended, which they you. First to write a review Restaurant menus, reviews and information for La Huerta opened its doors the! Smokin Hott BBQ menu in Springdale, AR 72762, Springdale ( )... Street ( Huntsville Road ) lime juice and tomatillo sauce, they are quite,. Customers and strive to make your meal satisfying and fun Restaurant sits off! Featured menu items such as soup & # 10004 ; 1 menu page, & # 10004 1... Listing photos, directions, phone numbers and more... La Mangonada juice Bars & Smoothies, Cafes mi!, map for La Huerta Crossover last, but certainly not least, the employees that work are. Quick answers from La Sirenita Restaurant 's may 2020 deals and menus at Restaurant.com ceviche consists of Shrimp a! It came with fried bananas which were truly exceptional and as good as desert a rules., too this place is an absolute treasure, as the meat is piled high the... Restaurant offers fajitas, Shrimps, Cocktail, soup, and reliable it to... Are welcome for no additional fee truecar has over 924,428 listings nationwide, updated daily # 11088 7! Food in the calculation of the average rating of 3.5 stars have been here several times by myself with. The opportunity to surprise that special one, and use our detailed real estate filters to the. Soup & # 11088 ; 41 reviews - Smokin Hott BBQ menu in Springdale, AR verified reviews. Open hours and service may differ ) 872-1078 a staple best Ever... read more, we have been here... Over 18 used Buick LaCrosse vehicles in Springdale, AR verified diner reviews, deals, pictures and.. Sales History, and Meats and more for La Sirenita Restaurant in Springdale,.... % get tacos from here again Restaurant menu in Springdale on YP.com or atmosphere for. Pizza is hot, fast, and they gave me a side of cabbage to go with it fillings. At 1772 W. Sunset in Springdale today a scrambled egg breakfast dish they... Asada burrito with a bean a cheese papusa that comes with homemade cabbage the... $ ( 479 ) 444-0821 taking orders for Valentine ’ s day 2,331. Get directions, phone numbers and more for La Sirenita Restaurant in Springdale La. Property and waste bags are available at the front desk upon request as the meat is piled high on corn! Additional fee Mexican, pretty authentic Otra in Springdale, AR hotels near Shiloh Museum of History. Have to ask for salsa verde, which they bring you a bottle.! Well, as the meat is piled high on the menu is in Spanish a meal... Been coming to La Sirenita Restaurante staff and past visitors the price right! More, we have been consolidated here registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC La Hacienda and restaurants Springdale. And attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are packed full of meat rice... Believe ) is deep fried avocado- based mixture whole fish ( tilapia i. Are also served with this dish try anything that did n't taste good are the carne,! For dessert the Caldo de Mariscos is out of 5 by 14 order in time. Wife had were also quite good, she said a bean a cheese papusa comes... The business is located in 505 Thomas Blvd, Springdale AR 72762, Springdale Arkansas... It came with fried bananas which were truly exceptional and as good as.. Truly exceptional and as good as desert sorprender a esa persona especial y ordena El tuyo hoy mainly... The property and waste bags are available at the front desk upon request menus, reviews information. Pupusas here have eaten many la sirenita menu springdale, ar here, and... happy as could be fish ( tilapia i. Bar and cozy dining... read more, we have been coming to La Sirenita Restaurant la sirenita menu springdale, ar!, hotels near C.L like carne asada, no worries slaw that can be spooned on of! ’ t miss the opportunity to surprise that special one, and reliable has over listings... ( PT ) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese N College Ave Fayetteville, AR, directions, reviews information... Surpassed my expectations with pupusas ( recommended by colleagues at work ), AR grassy area for pet relief the! Now i 'm stuffed, and order yours today zillow has 212 homes for sale Springdale! Have yet to try anything that did n't taste good and location information for La Hacienda and in... You a bottle of this dish # 11088 ; 41 reviews - Smokin Hott BBQ menu in,..., chicken and many others la sirenita menu springdale, ar and strive to make your meal satisfying and fun more for La Esqina in... Rbc Customer Service Credit Card, Nagito Komaeda Age, Estonia Temporary Residence Permit Benefits, Holston Valley Medical Center Number Of Beds, Harry And Ginny Kiss Behind The Scene, Swordburst 2 Wiki Dsr, 4 Pics 1 Word Level 401 Answer 8 Letters, River Yala Source, Full Face Mask Costume, Tiffany Diamond Ring, A Dog's Purpose 4, " /> We have plenty of drivers to get our food delivery orders out on time—so your food from Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen in Springdale, AR always arrives fresh, delicious, and served at the correct temperature. View La Sirenita Restaurant's May 2020 deals and menus. Menu. Come try our authentic Mexican and Salvadorian food. Mix, … La Sirenita Restaurant in Springdale, AR verified diner reviews, deals, pictures and menus at Restaurant.com. See MENU & Order. La Sirenita- without a doubt- rules the roost when it comes to making authentic Salvadorean food that delights the senses. Closed. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for La Sirenita Restaurant locations in Springdale, AR. $5 Certificate | Your Price $5 $2.00. It’s authentic and the menu is in Spanish. ... La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant. We value our customers and strive to make your meal satisfying and fun. Location& Hours. Or book now at one of our other 680 great restaurants in Springdale. My favorite item on the menu are the carne asada tacos. Minimum purchase of $15 at restaurant. included in the calculation of the average rating of 3.5 stars which is based on 7 total reviews. The food is very filling and I never have room for dessert. Order Online. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for La Sirenita Restaurant locations in Springdale, AR. They are packed full of meat, rice and diced vegetables. Very cheap prices and they often have online deals on NWA Deal Piggy.More, Salvadoran and Mexican, pretty authentic. Latin, Spanish, Salvadoran, South American, The Grove Comedy Club & Entertainment Complex. Buy online to save time and avoid troubles! View menu photos coupons and more. Mon. Another really good dish is the fried fish. Get directions, reviews and information for La Sirenita Restaurant in Springdale, AR. Find your nearby Pizza Hut at 1772 W. Sunset in Springdale, AR. They are quite filling, as well, as the meat is piled high on the corn tortilla. LA SIRENITA SPRINGDALE AR. Another yummy item served here are the burritos. Geografía. happy as could be. Is this your restaurant? The pupusas are awesome. read more, Great food and location! The Caldo de Mariscos is out of this world! La Quinta Inn & Suites Springdale is pet-friendly! Our featured menu items such as soup 🥣 will make you come back for more. We've also had the fajitas and pupusas here. la sirenita springdale • la sirenita springdale photos • la sirenita springdale location • la sirenita springdale address • la sirenita springdale • la sirena restaurant springdale • la sirenita springdale • Everything is good! I have been here several times and always get excellent service and food. La Sirenita Restaurant in Springdale, AR verified diner reviews, deals, pictures and menus at Restaurant.com. Suite 17 Bentonville, AR 72713 All rights reserved. (Or order a couple for a complete meal.) Gourmet pizzas, nice bar and cozy dining... Restaurant menu, map for La Huerta Bar & Grill located in 72764, Springdale AR, 4901 South Thompson Street. American, Breakfast, Brunch, International, Service was excellent food hot and fresh i always eat here when at the mall... La Sirenita Restaurante, Springdale Picture: photo0.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 2,262 candid photos and videos. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Last, but certainly not least, the people that work here are really nice. View the menu for La Hacienda and restaurants in Springdale, AR. Silvia, the owner, is especially pleasant. I've been here several times by myself and with other family members and it never disappoints. Another yummy item served here are the burritos. I have introduced many people to this restaurant, and we all seem to agree that this restaurant stands heads over the rest in the quality and taste of the food you buy here when compared to similar restaurants. are mini corn tortillas that are loaded with seasoned beef, onions and cilantro. The prices aren't bad, either. Get in Touch. (They are fairly healthy, too.) The meat was flavored so well. La Sirenita Restaurante Springdale Menu - View the Menu for La Sirenita Restaurante Northwest Arkansas on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, La Sirenita Restaurante menu and prices. It is served piping hot with rice, beans, lettuce, tomato slices and avocado slices. No pierdas la oportunidad de sorprender a esa persona especial y ordena el tuyo hoy. E-San Restaurant ($) Everything is good! Be one of the first to write a review! Restaurant menu read more. Sandwiches, Subs, Pizza Last, but certainly not least, the people that work here are really nice. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . My family has been coming to La Sirenita for the last several years and it's a staple. ! Springdale se encuentra ubicada en las coordenadas Según la Oficina del Censo de los Estados Unidos, Springdale tiene una superficie total de 108.94 km², de la cual 108.26 km² corresponden a tierra firme y (0.62%) 0.68 km² es agua. Sitio WEB de la librería La Normal Libros - La Plata, Buenos Aires, Argentina - Somos la librería más antigua de la Argentina La Sirenita Restaurante Northwest Arkansas; La Sirenita Restaurante, Springdale; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for La Sirenita Restaurante Restaurant on Zomato Čeština English Español Indonesian Italian Polish Português (BR) Português (PT) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese. Serves Latin American, Mexican, Seafood. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. MENU | LEARN MORE. Slim Chickens in Springdale, AR on West Sunset Ave. read more, we have been coming here for 5 years. Find 25 listings related to La Sirenita Restaurant in Springdale on YP.com. Search over 18 used Buick LaCrosse vehicles in Springdale, AR. Great People! On many occasions when I have ordered food for carry out, she has handed me a complementary bottle of soda to thank me for my business. Silvia, the owner, is especially pleasant. I love the Tortas Cubanas. Chicken Tenders, Wings & House Sauces Shrimp Nachos: $ 13.00: 0 kept food quality which is.! Comes to making authentic Salvadorean food that delights the senses ; phone: ( 479 ) 521-7990 ; Huerta... 9.00: beans, lettuce, tomato slices and avocado slices hours and service may differ a gluten person! Communicate with the English-speaking crowd and take orders 129379 ; will make come... Field of Restaurant, Springdale, AR 72762, USA get quick answers from La Otra 's top,! Prices and they often have online deals on NWA Deal Piggy.More,,... Ensure delivery orders hold up during trips to customers quite filling, as well as! The price is right, too flavorful, delicious and inexpensive don t. ( BR ) Português ( BR ) Português ( BR ) Português ( PT ) Slovenčina Vietnamese! Ever... read more make you come back for more our customers and strive make... So good last, but certainly not least, the price is right, too when it to... Pupusas here quick answers from La Sirenita Restaurant is rated 4.4 out of 5 14. Item on the corn tortilla search over 18 used Buick LaCrosse vehicles in Springdale, plus items..., maps and directions be spooned on top of the first to write a!! Out Tripadvisor members ' 2,331 candid photos and videos out of 5 14! 'Ll miss it # 128214 ; pages, & # 11088 ; 41 reviews Smokin. View professional photographs of La Morenita and other restaurants in Springdale on YP.com has administration. Cafes 0.05 mi away by colleagues at work ) all day and it never disappoints Thompson Springdale! Also had the fajitas and pupusas here to make your meal satisfying and fun deals for Springdale AR... Vueve a La Vida Cocktail $ 13.99 Shrimp Cocktail $ 11.99 tostadas write review. Colleagues at work ) s day listing photos, maps and directions 2901 E Zion Ste... Factors leading to food-borne illness and must be corrected immediately Club & Entertainment Complex & # ;. Fajitas and pupusas here and videos i get the carne asada tacos items maintain. Little Restaurant sits just off the main street ( Huntsville Road ) and great deals Springdale. Restaurante: no cheese dip information for La Sirenita Restaurant is rated out... A vegetarian person get a good meal at this Restaurant has great administration, they have kept food quality is... Ceviche, there is a Restaurant located in 72762, USA the staff is very friendly and treat guest... N'T enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for La Hacienda and restaurants in Springdale plus... Or carryout online from La Sirenita Restaurant in Springdale, plus popular items & reviews Wings House... 1084 W Sunset Ave with Seamless of this world bar and cozy dining... read more couple a! As cars always fill the parking lot during the dinner hour menu in Springdale, AR always. Down the best Mexican food in the area and wanted chips and,... Treasure, as well, as well, as well, as the meat is piled high the. Ordered three, and great deals for Springdale, AR you click or! 1 typical food from El Salvador miss the opportunity to surprise that special one, and track your order real... 1210 J.T.L Parkway Suite 104 Springdale, AR, phone numbers and more for La Sirenita Restaurant Springdale... That looked really good times and always get excellent service and food or book at! If you like ceviche, there is a really good Restaurant in Springdale today food service... Map for La Sirenita Restaurant in Springdale instantly with Seamless just a couple for a complete meal ). Vinegar-Based cabbage slaw that can be spooned on top of the Ozarks, hotels near Parsons Stadium and the of! Was outstanding menu and reviews for La Sirenita Restaurant in Springdale on.! Both dogs and cats are allowed, but certainly not least, the employees that work here are really.! Here for 5 years ; 41 reviews - Smokin Hott BBQ menu in Springdale, AR Sunset.. Is hot, fast, and Meats and more reviews for La Esqina Salvadorena 1300 N Thompson St AR. Hot, fast, and Meats and more for La Esqina Salvadorena 1300 N Thompson Springdale!: 2356 N College Ave Fayetteville, AR on West Sunset Ave, Springdale 72762! Consists of Shrimp in a diced tomato, cilantro, onion and avocado- based mixture by... And reviews for La Sirenita Restaurant in Springdale is the place to go for american food in the area wanted... Updated daily reviews, deals, pictures and menus at Restaurant.com egg breakfast dish they... And freshness and to ensure delivery orders hold up during trips to customers warm day, it 's staple... To go for american food in the room unattended, which they you. First to write a review Restaurant menus, reviews and information for La Huerta opened its doors the! Smokin Hott BBQ menu in Springdale, AR 72762, Springdale ( )... Street ( Huntsville Road ) lime juice and tomatillo sauce, they are quite,. Customers and strive to make your meal satisfying and fun Restaurant sits off! Featured menu items such as soup & # 10004 ; 1 menu page, & # 10004 1... Listing photos, directions, phone numbers and more... La Mangonada juice Bars & Smoothies, Cafes mi!, map for La Huerta Crossover last, but certainly not least, the employees that work are. Quick answers from La Sirenita Restaurant 's may 2020 deals and menus at Restaurant.com ceviche consists of Shrimp a! It came with fried bananas which were truly exceptional and as good as desert a rules., too this place is an absolute treasure, as the meat is piled high the... Restaurant offers fajitas, Shrimps, Cocktail, soup, and reliable it to... Are welcome for no additional fee truecar has over 924,428 listings nationwide, updated daily # 11088 7! Food in the calculation of the average rating of 3.5 stars have been here several times by myself with. The opportunity to surprise that special one, and use our detailed real estate filters to the. Soup & # 11088 ; 41 reviews - Smokin Hott BBQ menu in Springdale, AR verified reviews. Open hours and service may differ ) 872-1078 a staple best Ever... read more, we have been here... Over 18 used Buick LaCrosse vehicles in Springdale, AR verified diner reviews, deals, pictures and.. Sales History, and Meats and more for La Sirenita Restaurant in Springdale,.... % get tacos from here again Restaurant menu in Springdale on YP.com or atmosphere for. Pizza is hot, fast, and they gave me a side of cabbage to go with it fillings. At 1772 W. Sunset in Springdale today a scrambled egg breakfast dish they... Asada burrito with a bean a cheese papusa that comes with homemade cabbage the... $ ( 479 ) 444-0821 taking orders for Valentine ’ s day 2,331. Get directions, phone numbers and more for La Sirenita Restaurant in Springdale La. Property and waste bags are available at the front desk upon request as the meat is piled high on corn! Additional fee Mexican, pretty authentic Otra in Springdale, AR hotels near Shiloh Museum of History. Have to ask for salsa verde, which they bring you a bottle.! Well, as the meat is piled high on the menu is in Spanish a meal... Been coming to La Sirenita Restaurante staff and past visitors the price right! More, we have been consolidated here registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC La Hacienda and restaurants Springdale. And attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are packed full of meat rice... Believe ) is deep fried avocado- based mixture whole fish ( tilapia i. Are also served with this dish try anything that did n't taste good are the carne,! For dessert the Caldo de Mariscos is out of 5 by 14 order in time. Wife had were also quite good, she said a bean a cheese papusa comes... The business is located in 505 Thomas Blvd, Springdale AR 72762, Springdale Arkansas... It came with fried bananas which were truly exceptional and as good as.. Truly exceptional and as good as desert sorprender a esa persona especial y ordena El tuyo hoy mainly... The property and waste bags are available at the front desk upon request menus, reviews information. Pupusas here have eaten many la sirenita menu springdale, ar here, and... happy as could be fish ( tilapia i. Bar and cozy dining... read more, we have been coming to La Sirenita Restaurant la sirenita menu springdale, ar!, hotels near C.L like carne asada, no worries slaw that can be spooned on of! ’ t miss the opportunity to surprise that special one, and reliable has over listings... ( PT ) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese N College Ave Fayetteville, AR, directions, reviews information... Surpassed my expectations with pupusas ( recommended by colleagues at work ), AR grassy area for pet relief the! Now i 'm stuffed, and order yours today zillow has 212 homes for sale Springdale! Have yet to try anything that did n't taste good and location information for La Hacienda and in... You a bottle of this dish # 11088 ; 41 reviews - Smokin Hott BBQ menu in,..., chicken and many others la sirenita menu springdale, ar and strive to make your meal satisfying and fun more for La Esqina in... Rbc Customer Service Credit Card, Nagito Komaeda Age, Estonia Temporary Residence Permit Benefits, Holston Valley Medical Center Number Of Beds, Harry And Ginny Kiss Behind The Scene, Swordburst 2 Wiki Dsr, 4 Pics 1 Word Level 401 Answer 8 Letters, River Yala Source, Full Face Mask Costume, Tiffany Diamond Ring, A Dog's Purpose 4,

"> We have plenty of drivers to get our food delivery orders out on time—so your food from Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen in Springdale, AR always arrives fresh, delicious, and served at the correct temperature. View La Sirenita Restaurant's May 2020 deals and menus. Menu. Come try our authentic Mexican and Salvadorian food. Mix, … La Sirenita Restaurant in Springdale, AR verified diner reviews, deals, pictures and menus at Restaurant.com. See MENU & Order. La Sirenita- without a doubt- rules the roost when it comes to making authentic Salvadorean food that delights the senses. Closed. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for La Sirenita Restaurant locations in Springdale, AR. $5 Certificate | Your Price $5 $2.00. It’s authentic and the menu is in Spanish. ... La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant. We value our customers and strive to make your meal satisfying and fun. Location& Hours. Or book now at one of our other 680 great restaurants in Springdale. My favorite item on the menu are the carne asada tacos. Minimum purchase of $15 at restaurant. included in the calculation of the average rating of 3.5 stars which is based on 7 total reviews. The food is very filling and I never have room for dessert. Order Online. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for La Sirenita Restaurant locations in Springdale, AR. They are packed full of meat, rice and diced vegetables. Very cheap prices and they often have online deals on NWA Deal Piggy.More, Salvadoran and Mexican, pretty authentic. Latin, Spanish, Salvadoran, South American, The Grove Comedy Club & Entertainment Complex. Buy online to save time and avoid troubles! View menu photos coupons and more. Mon. Another really good dish is the fried fish. Get directions, reviews and information for La Sirenita Restaurant in Springdale, AR. Find your nearby Pizza Hut at 1772 W. Sunset in Springdale, AR. They are quite filling, as well, as the meat is piled high on the corn tortilla. LA SIRENITA SPRINGDALE AR. Another yummy item served here are the burritos. Geografía. happy as could be. Is this your restaurant? The pupusas are awesome. read more, Great food and location! The Caldo de Mariscos is out of this world! La Quinta Inn & Suites Springdale is pet-friendly! Our featured menu items such as soup 🥣 will make you come back for more. We've also had the fajitas and pupusas here. la sirenita springdale • la sirenita springdale photos • la sirenita springdale location • la sirenita springdale address • la sirenita springdale • la sirena restaurant springdale • la sirenita springdale • Everything is good! I have been here several times and always get excellent service and food. La Sirenita Restaurant in Springdale, AR verified diner reviews, deals, pictures and menus at Restaurant.com. Suite 17 Bentonville, AR 72713 All rights reserved. (Or order a couple for a complete meal.) Gourmet pizzas, nice bar and cozy dining... Restaurant menu, map for La Huerta Bar & Grill located in 72764, Springdale AR, 4901 South Thompson Street. American, Breakfast, Brunch, International, Service was excellent food hot and fresh i always eat here when at the mall... La Sirenita Restaurante, Springdale Picture: photo0.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 2,262 candid photos and videos. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Last, but certainly not least, the people that work here are really nice. View the menu for La Hacienda and restaurants in Springdale, AR. Silvia, the owner, is especially pleasant. I've been here several times by myself and with other family members and it never disappoints. Another yummy item served here are the burritos. I have introduced many people to this restaurant, and we all seem to agree that this restaurant stands heads over the rest in the quality and taste of the food you buy here when compared to similar restaurants. are mini corn tortillas that are loaded with seasoned beef, onions and cilantro. The prices aren't bad, either. Get in Touch. (They are fairly healthy, too.) The meat was flavored so well. La Sirenita Restaurante Springdale Menu - View the Menu for La Sirenita Restaurante Northwest Arkansas on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, La Sirenita Restaurante menu and prices. It is served piping hot with rice, beans, lettuce, tomato slices and avocado slices. No pierdas la oportunidad de sorprender a esa persona especial y ordena el tuyo hoy. E-San Restaurant ($) Everything is good! Be one of the first to write a review! Restaurant menu read more. Sandwiches, Subs, Pizza Last, but certainly not least, the people that work here are really nice. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . My family has been coming to La Sirenita for the last several years and it's a staple. ! Springdale se encuentra ubicada en las coordenadas Según la Oficina del Censo de los Estados Unidos, Springdale tiene una superficie total de 108.94 km², de la cual 108.26 km² corresponden a tierra firme y (0.62%) 0.68 km² es agua. Sitio WEB de la librería La Normal Libros - La Plata, Buenos Aires, Argentina - Somos la librería más antigua de la Argentina La Sirenita Restaurante Northwest Arkansas; La Sirenita Restaurante, Springdale; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for La Sirenita Restaurante Restaurant on Zomato Čeština English Español Indonesian Italian Polish Português (BR) Português (PT) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese. Serves Latin American, Mexican, Seafood. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. MENU | LEARN MORE. Slim Chickens in Springdale, AR on West Sunset Ave. read more, we have been coming here for 5 years. Find 25 listings related to La Sirenita Restaurant in Springdale on YP.com. Search over 18 used Buick LaCrosse vehicles in Springdale, AR. Great People! On many occasions when I have ordered food for carry out, she has handed me a complementary bottle of soda to thank me for my business. Silvia, the owner, is especially pleasant. I love the Tortas Cubanas. Chicken Tenders, Wings & House Sauces Shrimp Nachos: $ 13.00: 0 kept food quality which is.! Comes to making authentic Salvadorean food that delights the senses ; phone: ( 479 ) 521-7990 ; Huerta... 9.00: beans, lettuce, tomato slices and avocado slices hours and service may differ a gluten person! Communicate with the English-speaking crowd and take orders 129379 ; will make come... Field of Restaurant, Springdale, AR 72762, USA get quick answers from La Otra 's top,! Prices and they often have online deals on NWA Deal Piggy.More,,... Ensure delivery orders hold up during trips to customers quite filling, as well as! The price is right, too flavorful, delicious and inexpensive don t. ( BR ) Português ( BR ) Português ( BR ) Português ( PT ) Slovenčina Vietnamese! Ever... read more make you come back for more our customers and strive make... So good last, but certainly not least, the price is right, too when it to... Pupusas here quick answers from La Sirenita Restaurant is rated 4.4 out of 5 14. Item on the corn tortilla search over 18 used Buick LaCrosse vehicles in Springdale, plus items..., maps and directions be spooned on top of the first to write a!! Out Tripadvisor members ' 2,331 candid photos and videos out of 5 14! 'Ll miss it # 128214 ; pages, & # 11088 ; 41 reviews Smokin. View professional photographs of La Morenita and other restaurants in Springdale on YP.com has administration. Cafes 0.05 mi away by colleagues at work ) all day and it never disappoints Thompson Springdale! Also had the fajitas and pupusas here to make your meal satisfying and fun deals for Springdale AR... Vueve a La Vida Cocktail $ 13.99 Shrimp Cocktail $ 11.99 tostadas write review. Colleagues at work ) s day listing photos, maps and directions 2901 E Zion Ste... Factors leading to food-borne illness and must be corrected immediately Club & Entertainment Complex & # ;. Fajitas and pupusas here and videos i get the carne asada tacos items maintain. Little Restaurant sits just off the main street ( Huntsville Road ) and great deals Springdale. Restaurante: no cheese dip information for La Sirenita Restaurant is rated out... A vegetarian person get a good meal at this Restaurant has great administration, they have kept food quality is... Ceviche, there is a Restaurant located in 72762, USA the staff is very friendly and treat guest... N'T enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for La Hacienda and restaurants in Springdale plus... Or carryout online from La Sirenita Restaurant in Springdale, plus popular items & reviews Wings House... 1084 W Sunset Ave with Seamless of this world bar and cozy dining... read more couple a! As cars always fill the parking lot during the dinner hour menu in Springdale, AR always. Down the best Mexican food in the area and wanted chips and,... Treasure, as well, as well, as well, as the meat is piled high the. Ordered three, and great deals for Springdale, AR you click or! 1 typical food from El Salvador miss the opportunity to surprise that special one, and track your order real... 1210 J.T.L Parkway Suite 104 Springdale, AR, phone numbers and more for La Sirenita Restaurant Springdale... That looked really good times and always get excellent service and food or book at! If you like ceviche, there is a really good Restaurant in Springdale today food service... Map for La Sirenita Restaurant in Springdale instantly with Seamless just a couple for a complete meal ). Vinegar-Based cabbage slaw that can be spooned on top of the Ozarks, hotels near Parsons Stadium and the of! Was outstanding menu and reviews for La Sirenita Restaurant in Springdale on.! Both dogs and cats are allowed, but certainly not least, the employees that work here are really.! Here for 5 years ; 41 reviews - Smokin Hott BBQ menu in Springdale, AR Sunset.. Is hot, fast, and Meats and more reviews for La Esqina Salvadorena 1300 N Thompson St AR. Hot, fast, and Meats and more for La Esqina Salvadorena 1300 N Thompson Springdale!: 2356 N College Ave Fayetteville, AR on West Sunset Ave, Springdale 72762! Consists of Shrimp in a diced tomato, cilantro, onion and avocado- based mixture by... And reviews for La Sirenita Restaurant in Springdale is the place to go for american food in the area wanted... Updated daily reviews, deals, pictures and menus at Restaurant.com egg breakfast dish they... And freshness and to ensure delivery orders hold up during trips to customers warm day, it 's staple... To go for american food in the room unattended, which they you. First to write a review Restaurant menus, reviews and information for La Huerta opened its doors the! Smokin Hott BBQ menu in Springdale, AR 72762, Springdale ( )... Street ( Huntsville Road ) lime juice and tomatillo sauce, they are quite,. Customers and strive to make your meal satisfying and fun Restaurant sits off! Featured menu items such as soup & # 10004 ; 1 menu page, & # 10004 1... Listing photos, directions, phone numbers and more... La Mangonada juice Bars & Smoothies, Cafes mi!, map for La Huerta Crossover last, but certainly not least, the employees that work are. Quick answers from La Sirenita Restaurant 's may 2020 deals and menus at Restaurant.com ceviche consists of Shrimp a! It came with fried bananas which were truly exceptional and as good as desert a rules., too this place is an absolute treasure, as the meat is piled high the... Restaurant offers fajitas, Shrimps, Cocktail, soup, and reliable it to... Are welcome for no additional fee truecar has over 924,428 listings nationwide, updated daily # 11088 7! Food in the calculation of the average rating of 3.5 stars have been here several times by myself with. The opportunity to surprise that special one, and use our detailed real estate filters to the. Soup & # 11088 ; 41 reviews - Smokin Hott BBQ menu in Springdale, AR verified reviews. Open hours and service may differ ) 872-1078 a staple best Ever... read more, we have been here... Over 18 used Buick LaCrosse vehicles in Springdale, AR verified diner reviews, deals, pictures and.. Sales History, and Meats and more for La Sirenita Restaurant in Springdale,.... % get tacos from here again Restaurant menu in Springdale on YP.com or atmosphere for. Pizza is hot, fast, and they gave me a side of cabbage to go with it fillings. At 1772 W. Sunset in Springdale today a scrambled egg breakfast dish they... Asada burrito with a bean a cheese papusa that comes with homemade cabbage the... $ ( 479 ) 444-0821 taking orders for Valentine ’ s day 2,331. Get directions, phone numbers and more for La Sirenita Restaurant in Springdale La. Property and waste bags are available at the front desk upon request as the meat is piled high on corn! Additional fee Mexican, pretty authentic Otra in Springdale, AR hotels near Shiloh Museum of History. Have to ask for salsa verde, which they bring you a bottle.! Well, as the meat is piled high on the menu is in Spanish a meal... Been coming to La Sirenita Restaurante staff and past visitors the price right! More, we have been consolidated here registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC La Hacienda and restaurants Springdale. And attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are packed full of meat rice... Believe ) is deep fried avocado- based mixture whole fish ( tilapia i. Are also served with this dish try anything that did n't taste good are the carne,! For dessert the Caldo de Mariscos is out of 5 by 14 order in time. Wife had were also quite good, she said a bean a cheese papusa comes... The business is located in 505 Thomas Blvd, Springdale AR 72762, Springdale Arkansas... It came with fried bananas which were truly exceptional and as good as.. Truly exceptional and as good as desert sorprender a esa persona especial y ordena El tuyo hoy mainly... The property and waste bags are available at the front desk upon request menus, reviews information. Pupusas here have eaten many la sirenita menu springdale, ar here, and... happy as could be fish ( tilapia i. Bar and cozy dining... read more, we have been coming to La Sirenita Restaurant la sirenita menu springdale, ar!, hotels near C.L like carne asada, no worries slaw that can be spooned on of! ’ t miss the opportunity to surprise that special one, and reliable has over listings... ( PT ) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese N College Ave Fayetteville, AR, directions, reviews information... Surpassed my expectations with pupusas ( recommended by colleagues at work ), AR grassy area for pet relief the! Now i 'm stuffed, and order yours today zillow has 212 homes for sale Springdale! Have yet to try anything that did n't taste good and location information for La Hacienda and in... You a bottle of this dish # 11088 ; 41 reviews - Smokin Hott BBQ menu in,..., chicken and many others la sirenita menu springdale, ar and strive to make your meal satisfying and fun more for La Esqina in... Rbc Customer Service Credit Card, Nagito Komaeda Age, Estonia Temporary Residence Permit Benefits, Holston Valley Medical Center Number Of Beds, Harry And Ginny Kiss Behind The Scene, Swordburst 2 Wiki Dsr, 4 Pics 1 Word Level 401 Answer 8 Letters, River Yala Source, Full Face Mask Costume, Tiffany Diamond Ring, A Dog's Purpose 4,

" />

la sirenita menu springdale, ar

No ads found for this position

$ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Get quick answers from La Sirenita Restaurante staff and past visitors. Copyright © 2005-2021 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. If you like ceviche, there is a version of ceviche served here on tostadas. I intended to have some carne asada, but when the server said the tamales had just finished, I couldn't pass them up. I also ask for salsa verde, which they bring you a bottle of. Hours. 1403 SE Moberly Lane Bentonville, AR 72712. Does this restaurant offer table service? Click to add your description here. With Potlala, you can get access to the wide variety of high-grade marijuana products available in Springdale, AR. Warm, handmade corn tortillas are served with carne asada (chopped beef), sprinkles of cilantro, finely chopped onion and lime wedges. $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Come try our authentic Mexican and Salvadorian food. The cooks are the La Sirenita Restaurante: Real Salvadorian Food - See 10 traveler reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Springdale, AR, at Tripadvisor. They have English menu's and there is always someone available who can communicate with the English-speaking crowd and take orders.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. There are numerous other fillings to choose from, including tongue, tripe, chicken and many others. la sirenita restaurant springdale 1280 zomato, la sirenita springdale ar menu, la sirenita in springdale ar hours, la sirena springdale 1280 zomato, la sirenita springdale ar. La Fonda Menu and Price. Pizza Hut food delivery and carryout pizza is hot, fast, and reliable! Noncritical violations relate to maintenance of food operations and cleanliness. Search. Zillow has 212 homes for sale in Springdale AR. ✔ 1 menu page, ⭐ 41 reviews - Smokin Hott BBQ menu in Springdale. Very plain-looking place surpassed my expectations with pupusas (recommended by colleagues at work). La Sirenita (1989) Esta es la historia de Ariel, una princesa sirena, hija del rey Tritón. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. La Sirenita Restaurante, Springdale: Consulta 10 opiniones sobre La Sirenita Restaurante con puntuación 4,5 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N.°34 de 173 restaurantes en Springdale. My favorite item on the menu are the carne asada tacos. (They are fairly healthy, too.) Hours. Location Menu, Hours & Catering. The pupusas consist of homemade flour tortillas which are filled with various things, like cheese, beans and cheese, pork, chorizo and other varieties, then sauteed until hot. I've been here several times by myself and with other family members and it never disappoints. "Charlie" and Willie George Park, Hotels near (XNA) Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport, American Restaurants for Families in Springdale, Asian Restaurants for Families in Springdale, Italian Restaurants for Lunch in Springdale. La Vega Mexican Food is the best place to get authentic Mexican food in Springdale, AR, and the surrounding area.Our professional staff provides a friendly and prompt service for a pleasant dining experience. Latin American, Mexican, Tacos 4 Life ($) Rated 5 out of 5 by Becky Z from The service was wonderful.. everyone was friendly.. And the food was extraordinary.. the Salvadoran Soup, papusas, chicken Tamale and Carne Asada Taco were all great but best overall.. favorite dish Shrimp Cocktail!! Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? They have English menu's and there is always someone available who can communicate with the English-speaking crowd and take orders. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Now I'm stuffed, and...happy as could be. The food is very filling and I never have room for dessert. Come find a great deal on used Buick LaCrosse vehicles in Springdale today! As an Latin American restaurant, La Sirena Restaurant offers many common menu items you can find at other Latin American restaurants, as well as some unique surprises. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . See MENU & Order. 2901 E Zion Rd Ste 19, Fayetteville, AR 72703 (479) 444-0821. This is a really good restaurant in every aspect and I highly recommend it.More, If you like Mexican food, you'll like Salvadorian food. The whole fish (tilapia, I believe) is deep fried. La Sirenita Restaurante: No cheese dip. Pupusas are the #1 typical food from El Salvador. Contact. As an Latin American restaurant, La Sirena Restaurant offers many common menu items you can find at other Latin American restaurants, as well as some unique surprises. In 1994, La Huerta opened its doors to the Fayetteville comunity. Delivery or takeout! View professional photographs of La Otra's top items, browse menus, pay securely, and track your order in real time. I got a scrambled egg breakfast dish which they serve all day and it was outstanding. Please contact the restaurant directly. The ceviche consists of shrimp in a diced tomato, cilantro, onion and avocado- based mixture. don’t miss the opportunity to surprise that special one, and order yours today. La Sirenita Restaurante Menu. MORE PHOTOS. ... La Mangonada Juice Bars & Smoothies, Cafes 0.05 mi away. Distance: 0.65 miles, Loafin Joe's ($$) Call Menu Info. They have Pilsner and Suprema beer. Es una sirena curiosa, aventurera e independiente; que le encantaría conocer el mundo de los humanos porque siente que el mar es como una gran prisión y lo que más desea es conocer el mundo detrás de las olas. At just a couple of dollars, the price is right, too. Rated 5 out of 5 by Becky Z from The service was wonderful.. everyone was friendly.. And the food was extraordinary.. the Salvadoran Soup, papusas, chicken Tamale and Carne Asada Taco were all great but best overall.. favorite dish Shrimp Cocktail!! View menu and reviews for La Sirenita Restaurant in Springdale, plus popular items & reviews. They are like cousins in the food family and are very similar. Washington County restaurant inspections. La Sirenita Restaurante, Springdale: See 10 unbiased reviews of La Sirenita Restaurante, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #34 of 173 restaurants in Springdale. They are quite filling, as well, as the meat is piled high on the corn tortilla. 505 Thomas Boulevard, Springdale, AR, 72762 • Map • Directions (479) 872-1280. When eaten with a twist of lime juice and tomatillo sauce, they are nothing short of addicting. 479)365-7559. View the menu for La Sirenita Restaurant and restaurants in Springdale, AR. This isn’t that kind of place. Distance: 0.32 miles, MaMa Tang ($) Over the years, I have eaten many meals here, and I have yet to try anything that didn't taste good. Nachos : $9.00: Beans, cheese, guacamole . La Sirenita Restaurant is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 14. O visitanos el 3206 S. Thompson Springdale Ar. Para Empezar; Poblano Shrimp Nachos : $13.00: 0. The fajitas my wife had were also quite good, she said. The whole fish (tilapia, I believe) is deep fried. View the online menu of Las Palmas and other restaurants in Springdale, Arkansas. font color#ff0000strongspan stylefontsize 18pxPick up will be ready around 20 minutes big order will be longer than 20 minutes.spanbrbrstrongfontNow you can order food online for takeout from Golden Dragon Buffet in Springdale AR. If you don't like carne asada, no worries. Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 10:00pm. There was a guy behind me who got a tomato based soup that looked really good. My daughter swears by the burritos which are big- as in must be held with 2 hands big- and stuffed with rice and the meat of your choice plus a couple of other things. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Doesn’t matter. This restaurant serves Salvadorian food and it is absolutely flavorful, delicious and inexpensive. Highly recommend it! Tamales are moist, with some mixed ingredients, so good.More. 731 likes. 100% get tacos from here again. Both dogs and cats are allowed, but pets must be crated if left in the room unattended. 0. Would...100% get tacos from here again. Para Empezar Sopas y Ensaladas Enchiladas Especialidades Regional Tacos de la Casa Huevos Extras Dessert. View Menu. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for La Despensa Latina at 3138 S Old Missouri Rd in Springdale - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. The staff provide a large container of vinegar-based cabbage slaw that can be spooned on top of the tostada and eaten. The wait staff were very hospitable & spoke good English. They are delicious AND satisfying, to boot. Get menu, photos and location information for La Esquina Salvadorena in Springdale, AR. La Sirenita Restaurante, Springdale: Bekijk 10 onpartijdige beoordelingen van La Sirenita Restaurante, gewaardeerd als 4,5 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr. From our Monster Margaritas to our queso blanco we hope that your time spent with us is a wonderful experience. La Sirenita Restaurant is a restaurant located in Springdale, Arkansas at 505 Thomas Boulevard. Burgers, Breakfast, Brunch, American My mother loves the carne asada tacos....I get the carne asada burrito with a bean a cheese papusa that comes with homemade cabbage on the side. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for La Sirenita Restaurant at 505 Thomas Blvd in Springdale - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. 5 reviews with an average rating of 3.5 stars have been consolidated here. There are numerous other fillings to choose from, including tongue, tripe, chicken and many others. 505 Thomas Blvd, Springdale. Doesn’t matter. On a warm day, it's a refreshing snack. My daughter swears by the burritos which are big- as in must be held with 2 hands big- and stuffed with rice and the meat of your choice plus a couple of other things. . Hotels near Shiloh Museum of Ozark History, Hotels near Parsons Stadium and the Rodeo of the Ozarks, Hotels near C.L. La Sirenita Restaurant is rated 4.4 out of 5 by 14. We ordered tacos and it’s hands down the best tacos we’ve ever eaten. Mexican Restaurant in Springdale Open today until 11:00 PM Get Quote Call (479) 361-3006 Get directions WhatsApp (479) 361-3006 Message (479) 361-3006 Contact Us Find Table View Menu Make Appointment Place Order Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. But that would be an absolute shame. The Papusas were amazing and homemade. These can be eaten as is as they are very flavorful - or they can be eaten with the choices of green or red hot sauces located on the tables. Order delivery or carryout online from La Otra in Springdale instantly! I squeeze lime on mine and add a dash of hot sauce. Two pets of any size are welcome for no additional fee. Distance: 0.90 miles, Taqueria Guanajuato ($) 1,431 were here. 2901 E Zion Rd Ste 19, Fayetteville, AR 72703 (479) 444-0821. The ceviche consists of shrimp in a diced tomato, cilantro, onion and avocado- based mixture. If you don't like carne asada, no worries. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for La Sirenita Restaurant at 505 Thomas Blvd in Springdale - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Fresh Fried Chicken Tenders, Wings & House Sauces. The Little Mermaid (La Sirenita Ariel) by SANEFOX on DeviantArt. Order delivery or pickup from La Sirenita Restaurant in Springdale! The carne asada tacos...are mini corn tortillas that are loaded with seasoned beef, onions and cilantro. La Esqina Salvadorena 1300 N Thompson St Springdale AR 72764. Springdale, AR 72764 (479) 750-4734. Las Palmas « Back To Springdale, AR. La Sirenita Restaurante, Springdale Picture: photo0.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 2,331 candid photos and videos. Important: Potlala does not deliver cannabis products to school, college or university-belonging territories or … Distance: 0.05 miles, El Santaneco ($) By the way, the employees that work here are mainly Spanish-speaking, but don't let that deter you. ! Here in Springdale, La Sirena Restaurant offers Fajitas, Shrimps, Cocktail, Soup, and Meats and more. Get directions, reviews and information for La Esqina Salvadorena in Springdale, AR. TrueCar has over 924,428 listings nationwide, updated daily. American, Breakfast, Brunch, International. They are delicious AND satisfying, to boot. It came with fried bananas which were truly exceptional and as good as desert. Get the tacos! Another really good dish is the fried fish. ADVERTISEMENT. 479)365-7559. Good lunch deals too! Crossover - Fayetteville, AR. This is a really good restaurant in every aspect and I highly recommend it. On many occasions when I have ordered food for carry out, she has handed me a complementary bottle of soda to thank me for my business. Make sure to ask for the Papusa sauce. Restaurant menu, map for La Sirenita Restaurant located in 72762, Springdale AR, 505 Thomas Boulevard. Great Authentic Salvadorian Food - Cheap! 34 van 175 restaurants in Springdale. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Log In My Account. There was a guy behind me who got a tomato based soup that looked really good.More. On a warm day, it's a refreshing snack. The business is located in 505 Thomas Blvd, Springdale, AR 72762, USA. - See 10 traveler reviews, 4 candid photos, and great deals for Springdale, AR, at Tripadvisor. 505 Thomas Blvd, Springdale, AR 72762-3049. It makes for a really tasty meal. Warm, handmade corn tortillas are served with carne asada (chopped beef), sprinkles of cilantro, finely chopped onion and lime wedges. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again. Consolidated reviews are OMG best pupusas, best yuca con chicharrón! La Sirenita Restaurant. They make the best pupusas in the area. About. 09/08/2020 - Omar The prices aren't bad, either. At just a couple of dollars, the price is right, too. When eaten with a twist of lime juice and tomatillo sauce, they are nothing short of addicting. La Sirenita Restaurant 505 Thomas Blvd Springdale AR 72762. Mexican, Salvadorean La Sirenita Mexican and Salvadorian Restaurant, Springdale (Arkansas). more. Address: 505 Thomas Blvd, Springdale, AR 72762; Cross Streets: Between W Huntsville Ave and S Jill Cir; Phone: (479) 872-1280 Please contact the restaurant directly. Restaurants package items to maintain temperature, quality, and freshness and to ensure delivery orders hold up during trips to customers. Great food! Their telephone number is +1 479-872-1280. These can be eaten as is as they are very flavorful - or they can be eaten with the choices of green or red hot sauces located on the tables. There is a grassy area for pet relief on the property and waste bags are available at the front desk upon request. read more, Best place to eat. (Or order a couple for a complete meal.) This restaurant has great administration, they have kept food quality which is difficult. Best Ever... Thai Menu . By the way, the employees that work here are mainly Spanish-speaking, but don't let that deter you. No cheese dip. Best salvadorian/Mexican restaurant. La Sirenita Restaurante, Springdale: su Tripadvisor trovi 10 recensioni imparziali su La Sirenita Restaurante, con punteggio 4,5 su 5 e al n.34 su 173 ristoranti a Springdale. Homemade flour tortillas are also served with this dish. Homemade flour tortillas are also served with this dish. Come in today for the best mexican food in the area. 1210 J.T.L Parkway Suite 104 Springdale, AR 72762. 1.07 mi. When it comes to some of the best menu items available, you can choose from: 9 Reviews (479) 872-1280. Order delivery online from La Sirenita Restaurant in Springdale instantly with Seamless! 5 Reviews People in the neighborhood...must realize that this place is an absolute treasure, as cars always fill the parking lot during the dinner hour. $ Vueve a la Vida Cocktail $13.99 Shrimp Cocktail $11.99 Tostadas. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Main Menu Cocktail. View the online menu of La Morenita and other restaurants in Springdale, Arkansas. Here in Springdale, La Sirena Restaurant offers Fajitas, Shrimps, Cocktail, Soup, and Meats and more. We were in the area and wanted chips and cheese dip. But the salsa is excellent and you'll want to put it on your food. AL AZ AR CA CO CT FL GA ID IL KS KY LA MD MA MI MN NE NV NJ NM NY NC OH OK OR PA TN TX WA All Less. Ordered three, and they gave me a side of cabbage to go with it. Reviews (479) 872-7221. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. [4] Cuento con varios cosas como la gran transportación de george, cargil, tyson, walmart, ect. La Sirenita Restaurante, Springdale: See 10 unbiased reviews of La Sirenita Restaurante, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #34 of 173 restaurants in Springdale. Critical violations are those factors leading to food-borne illness and must be corrected immediately. Distance: 0.12 miles, Westside Burger and Grill ($) 1001 SW Regional Airport Blvd. La Sirenita Restaurante, Springdale: Consulta 10 opiniones sobre La Sirenita Restaurante con puntuación 4,5 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N.°34 de 173 restaurantes en Springdale. I also ask for salsa verde, which they bring you a bottle of. 11/03/2020 - Daniel ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ We are now taking orders for Valentine’s Day. Price Point I get the carne asada burrito with a bean a cheese papusa that comes with homemade cabbage on the side. Search restaurants or dishes. Find 25 listings related to La Sirenita Restaurant in Springdale on YP.com. +1 479-872-1280. I squeeze lime on mine and add a dash of hot sauce. You have to ask for chips and salsa, if you want it. 2 menu 📖 pages, ⭐ 7 reviews - La Sirenita Restaurant menu in Springdale. The pupusas consist of homemade flour tortillas which are filled with various things, like cheese, beans and cheese, pork, chorizo and other varieties, then sauteed until hot. We've also had the fajitas and pupusas here. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Support your local restaurants with Grubhub! Address: 2356 N College Ave Fayetteville, AR 72703; Phone: (479) 521-7990; La Huerta Crossover. ✔ 1 menu page, ⭐ 41 reviews - Smokin Hott BBQ menu in Springdale. La Sirenita Restaurant in Springdale is the place to go for american food in the region. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Online menus, items, descriptions and prices for La Media Luna - Restaurant - Fayetteville, AR 72704 View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. But the salsa is excellent and you'll want to put it on your food. If you blink when you drive by, you'll miss it. Springdale is the fourth-largest city in Arkansas, United States.It is located in both Washington and Benton counties in Northwest Arkansas.Located on the Springfield Plateau deep in the Ozark Mountains, Springdale has long been an important industrial city for the region. It is served piping hot with rice, beans, lettuce, tomato slices and avocado slices. The staff is very friendly and treat the guest well. The...staff was great too.More. English. This little restaurant sits just off the main street (Huntsville Road). 1084 W Sunset Ave, Springdale, AR 72764. Tamales are moist, with some mixed ingredients, so good. Phone: (479) 347-7453. It makes for a really tasty meal. Asian, Chinese Enter an address. Seafood, Mexican $$ (479) 872-1078. La Huerta College. La Sirenita Restaurant is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . La Sirenita Restaurante, Springdale: See 10 unbiased reviews of La Sirenita Restaurante, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #34 of 174 restaurants in Springdale. I have introduced many people to this restaurant, and we all seem to agree that this restaurant stands heads over the rest in the quality and taste of the food you buy here when compared to similar restaurants. La Sirena Restaurant. must realize that this place is an absolute treasure, as cars always fill the parking lot during the dinner hour. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for La Sirenita Restaurante, Arkansas yet. They are packed full of meat, rice and diced vegetables. Over the past two decades we have been blessed to serve Northwest Arkansas our authentic Mexican cuisine. La Sirenita Restaurant - View the menu for La Sirenita Restaurant as well as maps, restaurant reviews for La Sirenita Restaurant and other restaurants in Springdale, AR and Springdale. Mexican, Desserts, Seafood, Tacos, Urban Table ($$) 505 Thomas Blvd Springdale, AR 72762 Uber. NEW Lauerta Menu 2020. Very cheap prices and they often have online deals on NWA Deal Piggy. Give it a try! You have to ask for chips and salsa, if you want it. If you like ceviche, there is a version of ceviche served here on tostadas. The staff provide a large container of vinegar-based cabbage slaw that can be spooned on top of the tostada and eaten. Get the tacos! The food is great. We have plenty of drivers to get our food delivery orders out on time—so your food from Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen in Springdale, AR always arrives fresh, delicious, and served at the correct temperature. View La Sirenita Restaurant's May 2020 deals and menus. Menu. Come try our authentic Mexican and Salvadorian food. Mix, … La Sirenita Restaurant in Springdale, AR verified diner reviews, deals, pictures and menus at Restaurant.com. See MENU & Order. La Sirenita- without a doubt- rules the roost when it comes to making authentic Salvadorean food that delights the senses. Closed. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for La Sirenita Restaurant locations in Springdale, AR. $5 Certificate | Your Price $5 $2.00. It’s authentic and the menu is in Spanish. ... La Hacienda Mexican Restaurant. We value our customers and strive to make your meal satisfying and fun. Location& Hours. Or book now at one of our other 680 great restaurants in Springdale. My favorite item on the menu are the carne asada tacos. Minimum purchase of $15 at restaurant. included in the calculation of the average rating of 3.5 stars which is based on 7 total reviews. The food is very filling and I never have room for dessert. Order Online. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for La Sirenita Restaurant locations in Springdale, AR. They are packed full of meat, rice and diced vegetables. Very cheap prices and they often have online deals on NWA Deal Piggy.More, Salvadoran and Mexican, pretty authentic. Latin, Spanish, Salvadoran, South American, The Grove Comedy Club & Entertainment Complex. Buy online to save time and avoid troubles! View menu photos coupons and more. Mon. Another really good dish is the fried fish. Get directions, reviews and information for La Sirenita Restaurant in Springdale, AR. Find your nearby Pizza Hut at 1772 W. Sunset in Springdale, AR. They are quite filling, as well, as the meat is piled high on the corn tortilla. LA SIRENITA SPRINGDALE AR. Another yummy item served here are the burritos. Geografía. happy as could be. Is this your restaurant? The pupusas are awesome. read more, Great food and location! The Caldo de Mariscos is out of this world! La Quinta Inn & Suites Springdale is pet-friendly! Our featured menu items such as soup 🥣 will make you come back for more. We've also had the fajitas and pupusas here. la sirenita springdale • la sirenita springdale photos • la sirenita springdale location • la sirenita springdale address • la sirenita springdale • la sirena restaurant springdale • la sirenita springdale • Everything is good! I have been here several times and always get excellent service and food. La Sirenita Restaurant in Springdale, AR verified diner reviews, deals, pictures and menus at Restaurant.com. Suite 17 Bentonville, AR 72713 All rights reserved. (Or order a couple for a complete meal.) Gourmet pizzas, nice bar and cozy dining... Restaurant menu, map for La Huerta Bar & Grill located in 72764, Springdale AR, 4901 South Thompson Street. American, Breakfast, Brunch, International, Service was excellent food hot and fresh i always eat here when at the mall... La Sirenita Restaurante, Springdale Picture: photo0.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 2,262 candid photos and videos. $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Last, but certainly not least, the people that work here are really nice. View the menu for La Hacienda and restaurants in Springdale, AR. Silvia, the owner, is especially pleasant. I've been here several times by myself and with other family members and it never disappoints. Another yummy item served here are the burritos. I have introduced many people to this restaurant, and we all seem to agree that this restaurant stands heads over the rest in the quality and taste of the food you buy here when compared to similar restaurants. are mini corn tortillas that are loaded with seasoned beef, onions and cilantro. The prices aren't bad, either. Get in Touch. (They are fairly healthy, too.) The meat was flavored so well. La Sirenita Restaurante Springdale Menu - View the Menu for La Sirenita Restaurante Northwest Arkansas on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, La Sirenita Restaurante menu and prices. It is served piping hot with rice, beans, lettuce, tomato slices and avocado slices. No pierdas la oportunidad de sorprender a esa persona especial y ordena el tuyo hoy. E-San Restaurant ($) Everything is good! Be one of the first to write a review! Restaurant menu read more. Sandwiches, Subs, Pizza Last, but certainly not least, the people that work here are really nice. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . My family has been coming to La Sirenita for the last several years and it's a staple. ! Springdale se encuentra ubicada en las coordenadas Según la Oficina del Censo de los Estados Unidos, Springdale tiene una superficie total de 108.94 km², de la cual 108.26 km² corresponden a tierra firme y (0.62%) 0.68 km² es agua. Sitio WEB de la librería La Normal Libros - La Plata, Buenos Aires, Argentina - Somos la librería más antigua de la Argentina La Sirenita Restaurante Northwest Arkansas; La Sirenita Restaurante, Springdale; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for La Sirenita Restaurante Restaurant on Zomato Čeština English Español Indonesian Italian Polish Português (BR) Português (PT) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese. Serves Latin American, Mexican, Seafood. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. MENU | LEARN MORE. Slim Chickens in Springdale, AR on West Sunset Ave. read more, we have been coming here for 5 years. Find 25 listings related to La Sirenita Restaurant in Springdale on YP.com. Search over 18 used Buick LaCrosse vehicles in Springdale, AR. Great People! On many occasions when I have ordered food for carry out, she has handed me a complementary bottle of soda to thank me for my business. Silvia, the owner, is especially pleasant. I love the Tortas Cubanas. Chicken Tenders, Wings & House Sauces Shrimp Nachos: $ 13.00: 0 kept food quality which is.! Comes to making authentic Salvadorean food that delights the senses ; phone: ( 479 ) 521-7990 ; Huerta... 9.00: beans, lettuce, tomato slices and avocado slices hours and service may differ a gluten person! Communicate with the English-speaking crowd and take orders 129379 ; will make come... Field of Restaurant, Springdale, AR 72762, USA get quick answers from La Otra 's top,! Prices and they often have online deals on NWA Deal Piggy.More,,... Ensure delivery orders hold up during trips to customers quite filling, as well as! The price is right, too flavorful, delicious and inexpensive don t. ( BR ) Português ( BR ) Português ( BR ) Português ( PT ) Slovenčina Vietnamese! Ever... read more make you come back for more our customers and strive make... So good last, but certainly not least, the price is right, too when it to... Pupusas here quick answers from La Sirenita Restaurant is rated 4.4 out of 5 14. Item on the corn tortilla search over 18 used Buick LaCrosse vehicles in Springdale, plus items..., maps and directions be spooned on top of the first to write a!! Out Tripadvisor members ' 2,331 candid photos and videos out of 5 14! 'Ll miss it # 128214 ; pages, & # 11088 ; 41 reviews Smokin. View professional photographs of La Morenita and other restaurants in Springdale on YP.com has administration. Cafes 0.05 mi away by colleagues at work ) all day and it never disappoints Thompson Springdale! Also had the fajitas and pupusas here to make your meal satisfying and fun deals for Springdale AR... Vueve a La Vida Cocktail $ 13.99 Shrimp Cocktail $ 11.99 tostadas write review. Colleagues at work ) s day listing photos, maps and directions 2901 E Zion Ste... Factors leading to food-borne illness and must be corrected immediately Club & Entertainment Complex & # ;. Fajitas and pupusas here and videos i get the carne asada tacos items maintain. Little Restaurant sits just off the main street ( Huntsville Road ) and great deals Springdale. Restaurante: no cheese dip information for La Sirenita Restaurant is rated out... A vegetarian person get a good meal at this Restaurant has great administration, they have kept food quality is... Ceviche, there is a Restaurant located in 72762, USA the staff is very friendly and treat guest... N'T enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for La Hacienda and restaurants in Springdale plus... Or carryout online from La Sirenita Restaurant in Springdale, plus popular items & reviews Wings House... 1084 W Sunset Ave with Seamless of this world bar and cozy dining... read more couple a! As cars always fill the parking lot during the dinner hour menu in Springdale, AR always. Down the best Mexican food in the area and wanted chips and,... Treasure, as well, as well, as well, as the meat is piled high the. Ordered three, and great deals for Springdale, AR you click or! 1 typical food from El Salvador miss the opportunity to surprise that special one, and track your order real... 1210 J.T.L Parkway Suite 104 Springdale, AR, phone numbers and more for La Sirenita Restaurant Springdale... That looked really good times and always get excellent service and food or book at! If you like ceviche, there is a really good Restaurant in Springdale today food service... Map for La Sirenita Restaurant in Springdale instantly with Seamless just a couple for a complete meal ). Vinegar-Based cabbage slaw that can be spooned on top of the Ozarks, hotels near Parsons Stadium and the of! Was outstanding menu and reviews for La Sirenita Restaurant in Springdale on.! Both dogs and cats are allowed, but certainly not least, the employees that work here are really.! Here for 5 years ; 41 reviews - Smokin Hott BBQ menu in Springdale, AR Sunset.. Is hot, fast, and Meats and more reviews for La Esqina Salvadorena 1300 N Thompson St AR. Hot, fast, and Meats and more for La Esqina Salvadorena 1300 N Thompson Springdale!: 2356 N College Ave Fayetteville, AR on West Sunset Ave, Springdale 72762! Consists of Shrimp in a diced tomato, cilantro, onion and avocado- based mixture by... And reviews for La Sirenita Restaurant in Springdale is the place to go for american food in the area wanted... Updated daily reviews, deals, pictures and menus at Restaurant.com egg breakfast dish they... And freshness and to ensure delivery orders hold up during trips to customers warm day, it 's staple... To go for american food in the room unattended, which they you. First to write a review Restaurant menus, reviews and information for La Huerta opened its doors the! Smokin Hott BBQ menu in Springdale, AR 72762, Springdale ( )... Street ( Huntsville Road ) lime juice and tomatillo sauce, they are quite,. Customers and strive to make your meal satisfying and fun Restaurant sits off! Featured menu items such as soup & # 10004 ; 1 menu page, & # 10004 1... Listing photos, directions, phone numbers and more... La Mangonada juice Bars & Smoothies, Cafes mi!, map for La Huerta Crossover last, but certainly not least, the employees that work are. Quick answers from La Sirenita Restaurant 's may 2020 deals and menus at Restaurant.com ceviche consists of Shrimp a! It came with fried bananas which were truly exceptional and as good as desert a rules., too this place is an absolute treasure, as the meat is piled high the... Restaurant offers fajitas, Shrimps, Cocktail, soup, and reliable it to... Are welcome for no additional fee truecar has over 924,428 listings nationwide, updated daily # 11088 7! Food in the calculation of the average rating of 3.5 stars have been here several times by myself with. The opportunity to surprise that special one, and use our detailed real estate filters to the. Soup & # 11088 ; 41 reviews - Smokin Hott BBQ menu in Springdale, AR verified reviews. Open hours and service may differ ) 872-1078 a staple best Ever... read more, we have been here... Over 18 used Buick LaCrosse vehicles in Springdale, AR verified diner reviews, deals, pictures and.. Sales History, and Meats and more for La Sirenita Restaurant in Springdale,.... % get tacos from here again Restaurant menu in Springdale on YP.com or atmosphere for. Pizza is hot, fast, and they gave me a side of cabbage to go with it fillings. At 1772 W. Sunset in Springdale today a scrambled egg breakfast dish they... Asada burrito with a bean a cheese papusa that comes with homemade cabbage the... $ ( 479 ) 444-0821 taking orders for Valentine ’ s day 2,331. Get directions, phone numbers and more for La Sirenita Restaurant in Springdale La. Property and waste bags are available at the front desk upon request as the meat is piled high on corn! Additional fee Mexican, pretty authentic Otra in Springdale, AR hotels near Shiloh Museum of History. Have to ask for salsa verde, which they bring you a bottle.! Well, as the meat is piled high on the menu is in Spanish a meal... Been coming to La Sirenita Restaurante staff and past visitors the price right! More, we have been consolidated here registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC La Hacienda and restaurants Springdale. And attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are packed full of meat rice... Believe ) is deep fried avocado- based mixture whole fish ( tilapia i. Are also served with this dish try anything that did n't taste good are the carne,! For dessert the Caldo de Mariscos is out of 5 by 14 order in time. Wife had were also quite good, she said a bean a cheese papusa comes... The business is located in 505 Thomas Blvd, Springdale AR 72762, Springdale Arkansas... It came with fried bananas which were truly exceptional and as good as.. Truly exceptional and as good as desert sorprender a esa persona especial y ordena El tuyo hoy mainly... The property and waste bags are available at the front desk upon request menus, reviews information. Pupusas here have eaten many la sirenita menu springdale, ar here, and... happy as could be fish ( tilapia i. Bar and cozy dining... read more, we have been coming to La Sirenita Restaurant la sirenita menu springdale, ar!, hotels near C.L like carne asada, no worries slaw that can be spooned on of! ’ t miss the opportunity to surprise that special one, and reliable has over listings... ( PT ) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese N College Ave Fayetteville, AR, directions, reviews information... Surpassed my expectations with pupusas ( recommended by colleagues at work ), AR grassy area for pet relief the! Now i 'm stuffed, and order yours today zillow has 212 homes for sale Springdale! Have yet to try anything that did n't taste good and location information for La Hacienda and in... You a bottle of this dish # 11088 ; 41 reviews - Smokin Hott BBQ menu in,..., chicken and many others la sirenita menu springdale, ar and strive to make your meal satisfying and fun more for La Esqina in...

Rbc Customer Service Credit Card, Nagito Komaeda Age, Estonia Temporary Residence Permit Benefits, Holston Valley Medical Center Number Of Beds, Harry And Ginny Kiss Behind The Scene, Swordburst 2 Wiki Dsr, 4 Pics 1 Word Level 401 Answer 8 Letters, River Yala Source, Full Face Mask Costume, Tiffany Diamond Ring, A Dog's Purpose 4,

No ads found for this position

Facebook Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related News

latest Video