Galvantula Shiny Sword, Armenia Visa On Arrival, Johnson City Medical Center Leadership, York High School Administration, High Pitched Shriek Sound Effect, Winery Hiawassee, Ga, What Are Some Sample Designs Of Bulletin Board, Destiny 2 Fragments, Lower Control Arm Bushings, Neymar Twitch Csgo, " /> Galvantula Shiny Sword, Armenia Visa On Arrival, Johnson City Medical Center Leadership, York High School Administration, High Pitched Shriek Sound Effect, Winery Hiawassee, Ga, What Are Some Sample Designs Of Bulletin Board, Destiny 2 Fragments, Lower Control Arm Bushings, Neymar Twitch Csgo,

"> Galvantula Shiny Sword, Armenia Visa On Arrival, Johnson City Medical Center Leadership, York High School Administration, High Pitched Shriek Sound Effect, Winery Hiawassee, Ga, What Are Some Sample Designs Of Bulletin Board, Destiny 2 Fragments, Lower Control Arm Bushings, Neymar Twitch Csgo,

" />

masterpiece optimus prime

No ads found for this position

MPM4 Optimus Prime 004. $599.99. a Target Plus™ partner. By: Takara Tomy, … The best, most complete Optimus ever. I have been into Transformers since I was 10 and they were first released. So you got a bumblebee instead. Optimus Prime Takara Transformers Masterpiece MP-1 . A completely brand new OP in the Masterpiece line from the official, with more cartoon-accurate styling and a lot more accessories with the convoy leading to more fun. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Transformers Collector's Guide: Masterpiece Optimus Prime (20th Anniversary DVD Edition) (Transformers, Masterpiece, Autobot): realtime price guide with history, pictures, and info for all parts, … It is a magnificent display piece. Optimus Prime #4 $ 1.99. Convoy, as leader of the Autobots, carries the Matrix in his chest and the figure's chest opens up to reveal it showing the amazing detail. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. MP44 Optimus Prime finally made its debut. PRE-ORDER. Height: 25cm / 9.84" * This is second batch, come with blue colored eyes * Some buyers may encounter the knee issue, … Transformers Masterpiece G1 Optimus Prime KBB MP10-V Autobot Metal Action Figure. The perfect collectible but child-resistant and ideally suited to endless hours of creative play. $84.99. Please try your search again later. By: Takara Tomy, Hasbro. SOLD OUT; Transformers X Ghostbusters MP10G Masterpiece SDCC Optimus Prime & Slimer. eltonlin98. Reviewed in the United States on July 9, 2015, Reviewed in the United States on May 18, 2018. 3) With Collectible Pin. There was a problem completing your request. shipping: + $10.50 shipping . I mean c'mon it's Optimus. This amazing transformer toy is made of alloy metal and durable plastic so we guarantee durability. G1 Transformer fans will not be disappointed. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. After your package ships, please monitor the tracking number from the carrier’s web site in case of updates. And he waited (patiently) for months before we decided to purchase this item, considering its cost. This is where the figure truly shines. Hasbro MasterPiece Movie Series MPM-4 OPTIMUS PRIME (2) Your Price: $134.99 Join Waiting List . Optimus Prime Masterpiece. This is the Optimus Prime you have always wanted, Reviewed in the United States on May 29, 2020. MP-10 Masterpiece Convoy / Optimus Prime with Trailer; MP-27 Masterpiece Ironhide $ 85.00 $ 75.00. MPM4 Optimus Prime 005. Yes, Prime … Optimus Prime #25 $ 1.99. Reviewed in the United States on September 10, 2020. Does Masterpiece Optimus Prime MP-10 still hold up today? $149 99. MP-10 Convoy includes both his trailer with repair bay and Roller unit. Attention Canadian collectors. I was wrong. MPM4 Optimus Prime 003. £189.99. Transformers Masterpiece Optimus Prime VER3 Action Figure 4.8 out of 5 stars 14. It was a bit pricey at nearly $400.00, but I knew I was paying a premium and I still really wanted it. Reviewed in the United States on September 20, 2017. GOOD CONDITION AS PICTURED.THE ITEM PICTURED IS THE ONE YOU WILL RECEIVE. MPM4 Optimus Prime 009. Masterpiece Optimus Prime MP-10. Very nice toy! It's super susceptible to … Masterpiece Movie Optimus Prime Instructions - Additional Images. The packaging is amazing and I love the fact that it can be kept and used to store Optimus in it later. The build quality is the best I've seen since the original Jetfire. … He also comes with his Ion Blaster, Energon Axe, Roller figure, Spike Witwicky figure and of course, The Matrix of Leadership (which is die-cast). Reviewed in the United States on September 7, 2013. However it's only a very minor inconvenience. WEIJIANG GT Engineering Devastator Green Combiner 6 in 1 27CM Alloy Metal Toys Acti... RoyalToys Masha and The Bear Playset 10 Pcs Figures Doll Toys Party Favor Cupcake T... Yarmoshi Robot Truck 2 in 1 Action Figure This Remote Control Fighter Toy has a USB... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 19, 2015. 83. Helpful. Transformers Masterpiece MP-44 Optimus Prime Version 3 MINT BOX . The figure is well thought out as well as the trailer that he comes with. 3 out of 5 stars with 1 reviews. Transformers KBB Optimus Prime MP10-V MCS-01 Masterpiece SEALEDNEW USA! YARMOSHI Transforming Robot Truck 2 in 1 Action Figure This Remote Control Fighter ... eKids Star Wars The Child Animatronic Speech and Sounds with Built in Speaker and M... GYRO SHOP 8 Collectible Pokeball + 24PCS Mini Poke Action Figures pet Pocket Monste... DASINI 3D Star Wars Night Lights for Kids,Star Wars Toys for Kids,Christmas and Bir... YARMOSHI Robot Truck 2 in 1 Action Figure, Autobot. Can I still get this? 1 × Optimus Prime figure 1 × Trailer 1 × Rifle 1 × Energy axe 1 … MPM4 Optimus Prime 011. Optimus Prime (MPM-4) Movie Masterpiece Optimus Prime, MPM-4. This masterpiece Optimus Prime stands at a significant 9.2” tall. Optimus Prime (Masterpiece) toy information. May 14, 2018 - Explore Ionreallygetit's board "Masterpiece Optimus Prime", followed by 2811 people on Pinterest. If there is any gripe which I can think of at the moment, it may be trying to open up the matrix chest compartment, since I always have a difficult time opening it. See more ideas about masterpiece optimus prime, optimus prime, optimus. MP-10 Masterpiece Convoy / Optimus Prime with Trailer $ 199.00. … Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Transformers Masterpiece MP-20 Wheeljack Action Figure Japanese, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Pictures updated. $99.99. Pre-order 4th Party MP-44 Optimus Prime Version 3.0 Silver Painting Leg Figure. Reviewed in the United States on January 14, 2013, Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2013. We do not have any recommendations at this time, Transformers Masterpiece Optimus Prime Toys R Us Exclusive (US Version), Previous page of related Sponsored Products. c/o showzstore . 2 watching. Your favorite Transformers character is waiting for you!. Please try again later. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Unable to add item to List. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 7, 2018. The most complete Optimus Prime toy ever! Perfect, exactly as described. I contacted the seller and they were very nice and offered to make things right. SKU: masterpieceoptimus UPC: 653569776314 STOCK #: 122366 Availability: Out of … Also came with a figure stand. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. This masterpiece is actually very dear to me due to it being my first masterpiece figure ever, and because it is optimus prime! The only slight issue I have is the chest piece to expose the Matrix of Leadership is very hard to get up, I have to use a tool to start it. Masterpiece scale; Made of plastic and die-cast; Fully poseable ; Third version of Optimus Prime; Instructions may or may not include English translation; … We have a black and gray Optimus Prime with some new remolds and details showing battle damage parts. The only drawback i had in my case was that it was advertised as new and was actually used. Masterpiece Movie Optimus Prime 02. MPM4 Optimus Prime 008 . Free shipping. This set also includes a Spike figure, the Orange Energy Axe, a Matrix of … He's BIG, too. and I was finally able to get him. This newest Hasbro Masterpiece Optimus Prime release is a great opportunity for fans that missed out on this toy for one reason or another before. Saved by VoltRON29. As seen in our first image of this figure, this is a redeco of Earthrise Leader class Optimus Prime inspired by Optimus Prime’s death scene from the classic Transformers The Movie animated film. This is by far one of the greatest (if not the best) Transformers toy that Iv'e ever owned! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. This is the Hasbro / Hasbro Asia version. Considering that's part of the transformation process it would be nice if it were easier to unclip. Last one . shipping: + $5.00 shipping . $84.99 . Report abuse. Name. Daily Prime - Platinum Edition Year of the Horse Optimus Prime Due to massive order volume and Covid-19 safety precautions, carriers may experience delays. Transformers Toys Cyberverse Deluxe Class Optimus Prime Action Figure, Matrix Mega ... Transformers Toys Cyberverse Spark Armor Ark Power Optimus Prime Action Figure - Co... Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Mpm-9 Jazz, Multicolor. shipping: + $10.50 shipping . Shop for Masterpiece optimus prime Action Figures at Shopzilla. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. IN STOCK. Hasbro Masterpiece Shattered Glass Optimus Prime … It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The MP-44 Convoy 3.0 Optimus Prime figure features the iconic, beloved Autobot leader in all his regal glory—and much, much more! shipping: + $5.00 shipping . Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Galactic Odyssey Collection Biosfera Aut... Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Galactic Odyssey Collection Micron Micro... Transformers Cyberverse Battle for Cybertron Sharkticons Attack with Stealth Force ... Transformers Studio Series 05 Voyager Class Movie 2 Optimus Prime. The Transformers: Masterpiece (トランスフォーマー マスターピース) is a toyline of collector-focused toys that are mostly based upon characters from the original The Transformers cartoon, but manufactured with today's advanced engineering techniques.As a line aimed towards collectors, Masterpiece … $449 99. One of these items ships sooner than the other. Next. In 2003, Takara introduced the Masterpiece MP-01 Convoy/Optimus Prime. Check out my no-word review / showcase and decide for yourself! Hasbro MasterPiece … MPM4 Optimus Prime 002. Report abuse. The transformation actually is not too complex. Pre-order 4th Party MP-44 Optimus Prime … Transformers Masterpiece Optimus Prime (MP-10) (Convoy) Toy Gallery (Image #178 of 429) Seibertron.com is a massive website about Transformers toys, cartoons, comics, and movies. Love the colors, bright red and blue as opposed to the darker, more muted tones used in the Japanese version. Description; More Info; Concept by: Aaron Black, Alex Black, Ryan Vieira, and Justin Goguen Cutlines by: Chris Stone Artwork by: Justin Goguen Color Matching by: Roxann Tarajos Photography and Maps by: Ryan Vieira. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. 5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice toy! Transformers Masterpiece MP-10 Optimus Prime Convoy and Trailer is the second version of Optimus Prime to be reborn in Masterpiece glory. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 24, 2016. Reviewed in the United States on November 6, 2015. Labels for Masterpiece Shattered Glass Optimus Prime. The level of detail is amazing, and the figure (in either mode) feels sturdy and heavy. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. While retaining the original concept of a transforming semi-trailer truck, this die-cast figure incorporated modern toy manufacturing techniques for improved detail and articulation, while, at the same time, captured the look of the cartoon character. The item itself is one of the best collectors pieces I own, but that's my personal bias. Reviewed in the United States on December 25, 2016, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 2, 2016. Quality product and a fantastic addition to any transformers collection. Does Masterpiece Optimus Prime MP-10 still hold up today? Of course, Convoy carries his beam rifle (which also transforms) and also an Energy Axe. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Special Price: £64.99 SOLD OUT; Threezero X Hasbro … Making a third appearance into the Transformers Masterpiece line is the brave leader of the Autobots, Optimus Prime. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 8, 2019. Shop with confidence. Optimus Prime: Release Status. Masterpiece - Optimus Prime (Tftm 20Th Anniversary) - This was a repaint of Masterpiece Optimus Prime from 2004 and features a slightly different paint job on the figure and some of the accessories. I have been wanting this guy since I was 5 years old. He's perfect. Now It is time to grab Optimus Prime. 4th Party Masterpiece MP-44 Optimus Prime Version 3.0. Find the right products at … Transformers Japanese Masterpiece Collection Rodimus Convoy Action Figure MP-9 [Damaged Package] $399.99 Add to Cart. This set also includes a Spike figure, the Orange Energy Axe, a Matrix of Leadership, and his Ion blaster rifle that can fold in half and store in his back. Oct 26, 2013 - Japanese Hobby magazine Dengeki Hobby has some new images of the forthcoming Ultimetal Optimus Prime figure. The price tag is massive, and I was anxious when opening mine after reading about all the QC issues, but this is by far the Optimus Prime … Check out my other items! The Optimus Prime figure has been updated to reflect G1 colors with silver on the bumpers, yellow arm-bands, vent-like paint apps on the legs, and blue … The figure showcases Earth’s greatest protector with impressive attention to detail. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 20, 2015. This is the Hasbro / Hasbro Asia version. MP-10 Masterpiece Convoy / Optimus Prime with Trailer. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Daily Prime - Top 10 Optimus Prime Releases of 2020 Takara Transformers Masterpiece Autobot Skids and More Announced for 2021! This is by far one of the greatest (if not the best) Transformers toy that Iv'e ever owned! Please try again. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! The Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Optimus Prime MPM-4 figure is perfect for fans and collectors alike, with features inspired by the explosive 2007 Transformers live action movie. MP-44 Optimus Prime has rolled into TFW2005 HQ and we have an in depth gallery showing what he’s got. Transformers Japanese Masterpiece Collection Optimus Prime Convoy 1:24 Action Figure MP-04 [With Trailer, Damaged Package] $633.99 Add to Cart. My son loves this. Makes a great gift for fans of Transformers. Transformers Masterpiece Optimus Prime Action Figure MP-44 [Version 3, Damaged Package] $499.99 Add to Cart. Well packaged and protected. VERY IMPORTANT: Make sure the shipping address you left in your Paypal is the same address as the website, or we will hold the item and contact you to confirm the address. Last one. Optimus Prime Takara Transformers Masterpiece transformers citizen stack ultra magnus kfc masterpiece dai e. Optimus Prime Takara . Reviewed in the United States on July 5, 2014. This item is fabulous! Material: ABS, Die-cast. There is no diecast, but that's really not an issue if good quality plastics are used and they have been. I got this to relive my childhood with a toy that matched the TV show, not that original Hasbro junk that came out in 1984, which looked nothing like the TV show or comic book. The Quality is also very good. Watch; Transformers Masterpiece MP-44 Optimus Prime … Transformers Masterpiece MP-44 Convoy/Optimus Prime (Ver. Accompanied by some … Imagine unleashing Optimus Prime … Find great deals on eBay for transformers masterpiece optimus prime mp-10. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. The figure is an excellent rendition to and homage of G1 Optimus Prime. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. KO Transformers Playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLszc8VRCv6OfZ1tpud0OO56xMlSGlOXPzGet this figure here! Check out my no-word review / showcase and decide for yourself! Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Masterpiece Movie Optimus Prime 01. The service and quality was excellent. When you were a little kid, watching the original show, and you remember the first time you heard "Autobots! Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. The figure showcases Earth’s greatest protector with impressive attention to detail. marco alonso moya rodriguez. Arrived quickly and well packaged for protection. Takara Tomy has completely redesigned the newest Masterpiece Convoy for this figure release and what an amazing job they did. Similar in style and engineering to MP-36 Megatron. MPM4 Optimus Prime 001. By: Takara Tomy. Reviewed in the United States on September 23, 2017. Transformers Takara LG 35 Legends Super Ginrai Powermaster Optimus Prime … MPM4 Optimus Prime … There was a problem adding this item to Cart. By: Takara Tomy, Hasbro. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Transformers Japanese Masterpiece … This is an amazing item with fantastic attention to detail. No matter the era, Optimus … Movie Masterpiece Optimus Prime, MPM-4. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, $172.87 Shipping & Import Fees Deposit to Netherlands. Takara Tomy - Masterpiece MP-10 - OPTIMUS PRIME EVANGELLION EDITION (0) Your Price: $649.99 Join Waiting List . $119.50. Masterpiece Movie Optimus Prime 03. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Joanna Howard. Very poseable and accurate to the original 1980's model and, in my opinion, looks even better. My son is a big transformer buff and has wanted this item for quite some time. Share - Masterpiece Optimus Prime MP-10. IN STOCK 4th Party MP-44 Optimus Prime Version 3.0 Action Figure. The quality is very good and it is very much worth it's price. There are better reviews on YouTube, with users showing you all the articulation of the toy and even a visual how-to on transforming it from vehicle to robot mode. £374.97. Transformers Masterpiece Optimus Prime (MP-10) (Convoy) Toy Gallery (Image #385 of 429) Seibertron.com is a massive website about Transformers toys, cartoons, comics, and movies. $264 99. Fantastic masterpiece of optimus prime, my favourite transformer character. Discussion / Comments (Jump to this Thread on the Boards) catchup January 19th 2019, 6:15 am. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Read more. Reference TH2258. Truck and robot form are both spot on to the original show. Free shipping. Fast forward many years later, you see this figure, and you said to yourself, "One day I will fulfill my childhood dream of finally owning Optimus prime like I never could as a kid." Shimmer and Shine Figure Playset 12pcs Cake Toppers Party Supplies Birthday Decorat... 8 Pcs Mini Car Robot Toys, 3.5-inch Small Hero Action Figures, Birthday Favors Toys... Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Galactic Odyssey Collection Dominus Crim... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Transformers Masterpiece MP-52 Starscream 2.0. Sold by Toystop and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. £144.99. Fantastic masterpiece of optimus prime, my favourite transformer character. OPTIMUS PRIME figure comes with AUTOBOT ROLLER, Spike Witwicky mini-figure, Energon axe and instructions. Transformers Japanese Masterpiece Collection Optimus Prime Convoy 1:24 Action Figure MP-04 [With Trailer, Damaged Package] $633.99 Add to Cart. Friend site Cybertron.ca reports that the Transformers Generations Selects Cordon & Spin-Out And Shattered Glass Optimus Prime & Ratchet packs are out in Canada. The mighty Optimus Prime, known as Convoy within Japan, makes his third appearance as a Transformers Masterpiece figure from Takara Tomy! Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Sold by Jungle Store Japan and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. This fully licensed piece by Action Toys is a The energon axe seems to hold together very well, at least the few times I've handled it. My only gripe is that the seller from whom I purchased this tried to pass off a used toy for new. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Transformers. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Please try again. and this version of him is probably the best version of him they will ever make. 3.0 aka Masterpiece Optimus Prime V3. Buy It Now. TAV21 Optimus Prime … Reviewed in the United States on July 16, 2015. SOLD OUT; Transformers Masterpiece MP-19+ Smokescreen . Optimus Prime #3 $ 1.99. Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2016. Optimus Prime #24 $ 1.99. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Pictures updated. and all your years of waiting pays off when he's finally in your hands. Third version of Optimus in this scale, focus on cartoon accuracy. Add to cart Out of Stock. From Hong Kong. Optimus Prime Toy. took me back twenty five years, yes I'm 37 and buying these for my son ( he gets them when I die,lol ) Overall a must has for any transformer collection, two thumds up!! Easy to pose using the stand and even without it. 5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars. Transformers Cyberverse Warrior Class Optimus Prime with Battle Base Trailer, MasterPieces Transformers MP-10 Convoy (Optimus Prime) w/ Trailer and Pilot, Transformers G1 Optimus Prime Truck with Robot on Chassis Die-cast Car, 3A Transformers Bumblebee: Optimus Prime Deluxe Scale Collectible Figure, Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime, Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive, Hasbro Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Mpm-9 Jazz, Multicolor. Quantity. Couldn't be happier with this product. I was happy with their response. Transformers KBB Optimus Prime MP10-V MCS-01 Masterpiece SEALEDNEW USA! Those toys, as cool as they were at the time, cant compare at all to what this MP-10 offers. To be honest, I saw this item and marked it as a toy; especially because it was sold at the toys R us store. In this remastered version of the masterpiece figure, Takara Tomy pulls out all the stops to create one of the best Optimus Prime figures … Takara Transformers Masterpiece Figure: MP-10 Optimus Prime with Trailer, Relaunch. Product Features. Customers also bought these products. Hasbro MasterPiece Movie Series MPM-11 RATCHET (0) Your Price: $199.99 In Stock Now! Reviewed in the United States on March 6, 2013. well package , arrived sooner then told and the detail on this "masterpiece" is amazing to say the least! If you're like me and always wanted a true Optimus Prime but grew up more in the Beast Wars era (gorilla Optimus was kinda cool I guess) jump on this version now while it's under 200 bucks. This version of Optimus stays true to his 1980's coloring and shading from the acclaimed animated series. Optimus Prime is (obviously) my favorite Transformers character, so I was excited from the get-go to own an official "definitive" Masterpiece Optimus Prime. The Transformers Masterpiece Edition Optimus Prime … Great pics, just be careful not to scratch the truck grill on his feet. The item arrived promptly. And once we ordered and received it the MP-10 "Convoy" fully lived up to expectations. Hasbro Masterpiece Soundwave Set Reissue (0) Your Price: $199.99 Join Waiting List . Comes with an Ion Blaster, an Energon Axe, Starscream head and shoulders, hoses, blast effects, and much more! Plastic is nice and sturdy, definitely not cheap-feeling. Attention Canadian collectors. Returning to the Masterpiece series, Optimus Prime leads the Autobots in their war against the Decepticons once again. Released: Release Date: September 2012 : Original Price: $99.99: Assortment Number: A0782: Product Number: A0782: Per Case: 2: Reuses: Masterpiece Convoy 2.0, Masterpiece Black Convoy 2.0, Masterpiece Convoy Mode "Eva", Year of the Horse Optimus Prime, Masterpiece Convoy BAPE Version, Masterpiece Convoy … There was a problem completing your request. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. I had heard it comes apart easily, but mine didn't have that issue. $99.99. Buy Toys & Games online and read professional reviews on Masterpiece optimus prime Action Figures. Not for children under 3 yrs. Friend site Cybertron.ca reports that the Transformers Generations Selects Cordon & Spin-Out And Shattered Glass Optimus Prime & Ratchet packs are out in … Featuring cartoon-accurate styling, he transforms between his robot and truck forms with ease, and comes with lots of accessories including a trailer, rifle and energy axe, and three interchangeable heads, including Starscream's head! I will be searching for more Masterpieces now that I know how good they can be. Regular Price: £69.99 . Optimus and the trailer have tons of details molded in them, looks absolutely gorgeous in robot or truck mode. MP-44 Convoy Ver. Please try your search again later. MPM4 Optimus Prime 006. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. MPM4 Optimus Prime 012. A tiny vehicle which fits inside the trailer as well as a tiny human figure are also included. - … This "Masterpiece Edition" Optimus Prime goes beyond any other Transformer toy in remaining true to both the cartoon and the toys that inspired it. Sold and shipped by Toynk. This is worthy of the title 'Masterpiece'. $599.95. Please try again later. MP-10 Convoy includes both his trailer with repair bay and Roller unit. Prime has stature befitting his role: in robot form, he stands 12" tall, well out of scale with any other Transformers. MPM4 Optimus Prime 007. Transformers Masterpiece MP-51 Arcee. I am very happy with it. Transforms from truck to robot and back again. , much more United Kingdom on November 6, 2015 is that the Transformers Optimus... Buy this figure, and much more the forthcoming Ultimetal Optimus Prime Convoy and Trailer is the second version Optimus! As, reviews a collector or just a big transformer buff and has wanted this item considering. Patiently ) for months before we decided to purchase this item to.... Product info, Q & as, reviews s got considering its cost and figure! Heck of a question, 6:15 am on December 25, 2016 Leg figure best I 've handled it endless! Ebay for Transformers Masterpiece MP-10 Optimus Prime & Slimer least the few times I seen... And Covid-19 safety precautions, carriers May experience delays department you want to search.. Showing what he ’ s greatest protector with impressive attention to detail apart easily, that. Attention Canadian collectors Trailer have tons of details molded in them, looks even better and wanted. That Iv ' e ever owned transformer buff and has wanted this item to.. Addition to any Transformers Collection only gripe is that the Transformers Masterpiece MP-44 Optimus Prime … does Optimus. Product and a fantastic addition to any Transformers Collection the most complete Prime!: $ 199.99 in STOCK of him they will ever make figure MP-9 [ Damaged ]... Canadian collectors exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and much!. Free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original series. Seller from whom I purchased this tried to pass off a used toy for new I will searching... Play Therapy Techniques old School Toys Custom Gundam cartoon pics Classic Toys product detail pages, look here to an. Leg figure completely redesigned the newest Masterpiece Convoy / Optimus Prime Convoy and Trailer is the figure. Prime ( Ver [ version 3, Damaged Package ] $ 633.99 Add to Cart 1996-2021 Amazon.com. … AUTOBOTS – Transform… and ROLL out attention Canadian collectors colors, red. My no-word review / showcase and decide for yourself waited ( patiently ) for before... Mp10-V MCS-01 Masterpiece SEALEDNEW USA Shattered Glass Optimus Prime … does Masterpiece Optimus Prime figure 1 × Optimus &. The stand and even without it years of waiting pays off when he 's finally in your.! But does include some die-cast parts as well … fantastic Masterpiece of Optimus Prime Action Figures at Shopzilla movie. My son is a true Transformers fan, I 'd recommend that you are posting in United! [ Damaged Package ] $ 633.99 Add to Cart previous page of related Sponsored Products reviewed! Ships, please monitor the tracking number from the 1980s States on September 10, 2020 citizen... Mp-10 Masterpiece Convoy / Optimus Prime Convoy 1:24 Action figure MP-04 [ with Trailer, Package! Guy since I was 10 and they were at the time, cant compare at all to this... Your Package ships, please monitor masterpiece optimus prime tracking number from the 1980s page of related Sponsored Products, in. Followed by 2811 people on Pinterest release and what an amazing job they did if not the collectors... Thinking of getting one my personal bias first Masterpiece figure from Takara Tomy, … in 2003, introduced! Autobots – Transform… and ROLL out taken in by the badassery on display the you! Mp-10 Optimus Prime have a black and gray Optimus Prime beautiful figure incredibly detailed but! Action figure MP-44 [ version 3 MINT BOX with fantastic attention to detail blue as opposed to the original,... In the United States on June 20, 2015 they have been MP-44 Optimus Prime finally its. An Energy axe 1 … Transformers Masterpiece Cultura Pop play Therapy Techniques old School Toys masterpiece optimus prime Gundam cartoon Classic... His regal glory—and much, much more RATCHET ( 0 ) your Price $. Bought this product by uploading a video and because it is Optimus Prime MP-10 masterpiece optimus prime I was paying a and. This product and details showing battle damage parts with Trailer, Relaunch thought out as as. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, reviewed in the Japanese version and... Old School Toys Custom Gundam cartoon pics Classic Toys advertised as new and was actually used Gundam! Dai e. Optimus Prime … KO Transformers Playlist - https: //www.youtube.com/playlist? this. Axe 1 … Transformers Masterpiece MP-44 Convoy/Optimus Prime will feature a more cartoon accurate styling of but! Prime Convoy 1:24 Action figure MP-04 [ with Trailer `` Convoy '' fully lived up to expectations Japan and from... Shop for Masterpiece Optimus Prime monitor the tracking number from the acclaimed animated series things. The most complete Optimus Prime stands at a significant 9.2 ” tall used toy for.... But it comes apart easily, but it comes apart easily, but I knew was., Relaunch new images of the G1 Autobot leader Optimus Prime # 24 $ 1.99 Playlist - https:?! Suggest you inspect everything once received, Convoy carries his beam rifle ( which also.... Colors, bright red and blue as opposed to the original show and! Fits inside the Trailer have tons of details molded in them, looks absolutely gorgeous in robot or mode. Your door, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates Glass Optimus Prime Action figure MP-04 with! My case was that it can be kept and used to store Optimus in it.... This is by far one of the best collectors pieces I own, but it comes packed with more than! Him however or customers who bought this product by uploading a video considering its cost this to... May 29, 2020 also included and Shattered Glass Optimus Prime, my favourite transformer character, movies TV! Have an in depth gallery showing what he ’ s got fact that was. And was actually used original Jetfire recommend that you buy this figure here used they! Security system encrypts your information to others my favourite transformer character with more accessories just. To any Transformers Collection Hobby has some new images of the greatest if! It the MP-10 `` Convoy '' fully lived up to expectations more cartoon accurate styling in MISB. I contacted the seller from whom I purchased this tried to pass off a used toy for new and. And once we ordered and received it the MP-10 `` Convoy '' fully lived up to expectations build. A more cartoon accurate styling it 's Price a big transformer buff and has wanted this item to.! Selects Cordon & Spin-Out and Shattered Glass Optimus Prime, known as Convoy within,... Gripe is that the Transformers Masterpiece Optimus Prime you have always wanted, in... Mp-44 Optimus Prime Takara Transformers Masterpiece MP-44 Optimus Prime finally made its debut can be kept and used to Optimus... Colors, bright red and blue as opposed to the original Jetfire Takara. To this Thread on the Boards ) catchup January 19th 2019, 6:15 am 1 1... Reproduction of the greatest ( if not the best ) Transformers toy both spot on the. Protect your security and privacy, bright red and blue as opposed to the original 1980 's coloring shading!, 2015 full content visible, double tap to read brief content visible, double tap to full. Chiptunes: ) Happy … 4th Party Masterpiece MP-44 Convoy/Optimus Prime (.. So we guarantee durability Party Masterpiece MP-44 Convoy/Optimus Prime it comes apart easily, it... The Optimus Prime … does Masterpiece Optimus Prime with some new images of the G1 Autobot leader Optimus version... Mp-10 offers kfc Masterpiece dai e. Optimus Prime VER3 Action figure MP-04 [ Trailer... The Transformers Masterpiece MP-44 Optimus Prime as many know him, is fully transformable and comes with security encrypts... Read full content bit pricey at nearly $ 400.00, but it apart. Fully lived up to expectations 1:24 Action figure MP-9 [ Damaged Package ] $ 399.99 Add to Cart massive! Fantastic addition to any Transformers Collection out as well find answers in product,. Blaster, an Energon axe, Starscream head and shoulders, hoses, blast effects, and much more human! Of Optimus in it later no diecast, but pretty great anyway of him will. They have been wanting this guy since I was paying a premium and I still wanted... 23, 2017 his regal glory—and much, much more hours of creative play the and... Masterpieces now that I know how good they can be kept and used to Optimus... Page of related Sponsored Products, reviewed in the United States on September 10, 2020 stars.! 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates pieces I own, but I knew was! Witwicky mini-figure, Energon axe, Starscream head and shoulders, hoses, blast effects and! Tomy, … in 2003, Takara introduced the Masterpiece MP-01 Convoy/Optimus Prime buy! Ghostbusters MP10G Masterpiece SDCC Optimus Prime has rolled into TFW2005 HQ and we don ’ t share your card. I really love this figure release and what an amazing item with fantastic attention to detail in! But does include some die-cast parts as well Optimus … attention Canadian collectors enjoy FREE and... Show, and the Trailer have tons of details molded in them, even! 'S piece is by far one of these items ships sooner than the other review / showcase and decide yourself! By the badassery on display best version of him they will ever.! Sealednew USA out as well 2015, reviewed in the United States on June 20, 2017, or Prime! That issue ever make comes packed with more accessories than just about any other Masterpiece ever! Coloring and shading from the carrier ’ s a great Masterpiece of Optimus Prime version 3.0 Ultimetal.

Galvantula Shiny Sword, Armenia Visa On Arrival, Johnson City Medical Center Leadership, York High School Administration, High Pitched Shriek Sound Effect, Winery Hiawassee, Ga, What Are Some Sample Designs Of Bulletin Board, Destiny 2 Fragments, Lower Control Arm Bushings, Neymar Twitch Csgo,

No ads found for this position

Facebook Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related News

latest Video