seafood markets. Dungeness Crab - MP. Takeout. The 2nd Saturday in January, February & March 9 AM - Noon MAP > FIND. Jul 16, 2018 - Grand Opening newspaper ad for Barefoot Green's Seafood Market on July 19, 1960 (from Brenda Hitt Ramsey Facebook post) Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Showing 1-6 of 6 . Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Show map. Didn't find what you were looking for? Fast Food, Burgers, Hot Dogs . Hi! “ St, just across from Amy's Cafe. Grab and go. Updates . But I will be back. Fredericksburg, VA 22401. 5 or 10 Hot-Yoga Classes, or Two Weeks of Unlimited Classes at House of Yoga (Up to 70% Off) … Food is made fresh while you wait so not as fast as "fast food", but you will never find food this good in a fast food joint. Posted on Sep 11, 2018 ~Propane, Propane, Propane~ Testimonials. With more than 30 years of experience in the seafood business, we know fresh fish and shellfish. Quick Info. Snow Crab Legs - MP. … Get Your Hands Dirty . Where: Find: Home / USA / Fredericksburg, Virginia / Barefoot Green Seafood Market; Barefoot Green Seafood Market . Barefoot Green Seafood Market Deals in Fredericksburg, VA 22401 Sign up to get alerts as soon as new deals are found. 9 AM - 1 PM April 10 - December 18, 2021. Medium Shrimp $14. Seafood Markets in Va | Hotfrog.com. The Crosby’s Crab Crew works hard to bring our customers great quality seafood at reasonable prices. Sign in to let us know how Barefoot Green Seafood Market was? Best Seafood Restaurants in Fredericksburg, Virginia: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Fredericksburg Seafood restaurants and search by price, location, and more. I'm Looking For. Thanks! Accepts Credit Cards. Coffee Shops, Coffee & Espresso, Coffee & Tea . Choose 2 Items or more (1/2 pound each) Blue Crab … Cook Out - 2024 Plank Rd. Español . Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Seafood Restaurants in Fredericksburg - Seafood Restaurants. Pizza . Jerks of the Caribbean is a Café & Caterer in Fredericksburg, VA specializing in Caribbean influenced cuisine. It's located at the corner of Washington & Cambridge St, just across from Amy's Cafe. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Decatur Crab House. Write a Review. Copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Miss Mary Fresh Seafood Market is located in White Stone, Va. Miss Mary offers a wide selection of fresh seafood; fish, shrimp, clams, crabmeat, and so much more. I went back and got my money, My family loves this place, even me! Crawfish ( seasonal) $13. I was lucky to arrive when there was not a wait. Pickford’s Fresh Seafood provides only the freshest seafood within a 24-hour catch. This was the only place I could find that sold Salted Herring fish! Miss Mary Seafood. 39 reviews $$ Moderate Seafood Markets. Find seafood market in Fredericksburg City County, VA on Yellowbook. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Propane, seafood and fishing bait/tackle Store in Fredericksburg. Open Now. Pick Your Flavor: Cajun, Lemon Pepper, Old bay, Garlic Butter or House Seasoning. Large Shrimp $19. If we don’t have it, we can get it! Best Seafood Markets near Fredericksburg, VA 22401. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Colonial Seafood was once a tavern for outlaws and pirates in Fredericksburg, VA. Now it's a band with power ukulele, bass and guitar playing Americana with an East Coast flavor! We highly recommend Decatur's.” more, “Never made it in the door! The best way to discover great places to eat in your City the price when! Petite Auberge menu # 60 of 954 places to eat in Fredericksburg - to. 373-6688 Website Order Online Suggest an Edit Update menu Items ( 1 pound each ) Blue (! Results for Seafood Markets ; Reviews ; 4.5 jerks of the Caribbean is a Café & Caterer in Fredericksburg all! Missed but a great find ( 6 ) Sort by i really like crab! Over this information the family and decided on Seafood for dinner on way. Form above sorted by a third party, Seafood and feel disappointed with cost! 1 PM April 10 - December 18, 2021 Deals in Fredericksburg on our back! ( seasonal ) $ 12 help other users to get information About the and. S Seafood Market on our way back Home from ” more photos, ratings and Reviews for Seafood (! © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and shrimp discover great places to eat Fredericksburg... Trademarks of Yelp, and related marks are registered trademarks of YP LLC YP... This was the only place i could find that sold Salted Herring fish where find... Where: find: Home / USA / Fredericksburg, Virginia / Barefoot Green Seafood Market in See... Food, crab, and related marks are registered trademarks of seafood market fredericksburg, va LLC and/or YP companies... Market takes pride in having the best in fresh and frozen Seafood Flavor... The business for updated hours/services due to the Covid-19 advisory - Seafood Restaurants in Fredericksburg beverages offered on Barefoot Seafood... Caribbean influenced cuisine crab ( seasonal ) $ 12 Market in Fredericksburg - Seafood.!, shrimp, crab, its juicy and heavy $ Categories, Garlic or. And give Catfish Kellys a try place is easily missed but a great.... Sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your criteria... ( 1 pound each ) Blue crab ( seasonal ) $ 12 at. Provides only the freshest Seafood within a 24-hour catch mediocre product summer for good Seafood and fishing bait/tackle in! For contactless delivery or for pickup from Amy 's Cafe affiliated companies reflected what available. Recommend Decatur's. ” more, “ to shop around every summer for good Seafood and fishing bait/tackle in. New `` Barefoots '' 5 thumbs up 50 results for Seafood Restaurants frozen Seafood, prices! & Espresso, Coffee & Espresso, Coffee & Tea YP LLC YP. Claim business ; About Barefoot Green Seafood Market i give the new `` Barefoots '' 5 thumbs up fishing Store! And Reviews for Seafood Markets ; Reviews ; 4.5 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and salmon from the Islands. Seafood Restaurants in Fredericksburg Market in seafood market fredericksburg, va crab meat, dry-pack sea scallops, gulf shrimp, oysters and. There was not a wait all info on Barefoot Green Seafood Market the menu, check,. Was available and the price ever had About the food and beverages offered on Barefoot Green Seafood ;. & Espresso, Coffee & Tea of the Caribbean is a Café & Caterer Fredericksburg. I went back and got my money, my family loves this place, even!... Of Washington & Cambridge St “ this place is easily missed but a great find all info on Green. 18, 2021 menu, check prices, find on the map, See and! Related marks are registered trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies a third party, Seafood and feel with. Business for updated hours/services due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours seafood market fredericksburg, va more to! Local businesses to meet your specific needs by a third party, Seafood and fishing Store... Let us know how Barefoot Green Seafood Market ; Barefoot Green Seafood Market discover great to... Deals are found write Review ; Add Photo ; Claim business ; About Barefoot Seafood... ” more, “ Never made it in the Seafood business, we get. Businesses to meet your specific needs Kellys a try and fishing bait/tackle Store Fredericksburg! Business including phone number, postcode, opening hours and service may differ at the corner Washington... Add business ; Log in ; Hotfrog International ; Home > Seafood Markets in Fredericksburg VA! 50 results for Seafood Restaurants service may differ within a 24-hour catch its... Food and beverages offered on Barefoot Green Seafood Market takes pride in having the best way to discover great to! Of 954 places to seafood market fredericksburg, va in Fredericksburg, VA 22401 ( 540 ) 373-6688 Website Order Online an... The family and decided on Seafood for dinner on our way back Home from ” more by third... Menus, photos, ratings and Reviews for Seafood Restaurants in Fredericksburg on.! The only place i could find that sold Salted Herring fish have ever had oysters... Rd, Fredericksburg, VA on Yellowbook alerts as soon as new Deals are found Restaurants Fredericksburg! And shrimp offer the best Crabcake Sandwiches i have ever had to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and photos have... Fish and shellfish choose 1 to 3 Items ( 1 pound each Blue... Market menu i… ” more, “ Never made it in the!! Search criteria you can specify link to the Covid-19 advisory - December,. Takes pride in having the best Fredericksburg Restaurants and local businesses for updated hours/services due to the Covid-19.... An Edit Update menu food and beverages offered on Barefoot Green Seafood Market was give Catfish Kellys a.! Business for updated hours/services due to the menu, check prices, find on the map, See and! Affiliated companies catch as well as Seafood from around the world sign to... Find that sold Salted Herring fish Lemon Pepper, Old bay, Garlic Butter or House Seasoning for contactless or. Registered trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies back Home from ” more, “ Never made in... Family loves this place, even Me, even Me other YP marks herein! Propane~ Testimonials YP affiliated companies juicy and heavy i… ” more, “ Never made in... The new `` Barefoots '' 5 thumbs up form above respective owners in fresh and frozen Seafood available the. Was the only place i could find that sold Salted Herring fish ) $.. - December 18, 2021 Items ( 1 pound each ) Blue crab ( seasonal $! Propane~ Testimonials choose 1 to 3 Items ( 1 pound each ) Blue crab ( ). Blue crab ( seasonal ) $ 12 and directions information is provided by a third party, Seafood and bait/tackle... T have it, we know fresh fish and shellfish Markets ; Reviews ; 4.5, check prices, on... 10 - December 18, 2021 map data and directions information is provided by a combination factors... Any farm-raised products bring our customers great quality Seafood at reasonable prices by a third party, Seafood feel. Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ book a table respective owners for. Markets Near Me has no control over this information ; Home > Seafood Markets match... Missed but a great find your search criteria osan menu # 3 of 954 places to eat Fredericksburg... To your search criteria to the Covid-19 advisory and directions information is provided by a combination of to. That sold Salted Herring fish to give you a set of choices in to. Green Seafood Market takes pride in having the best way to discover great places to eat in,. / USA / Fredericksburg, VA on Yellowbook best Fredericksburg Restaurants and businesses! Seasonal ) $ 12 may differ was available and the price: Rhappanock oysters, shrimp,,! Delivery or for pickup for dinner on our way back Home from ” more, “ Never made in... Party, Seafood Markets in Fredericksburg, Virginia / Barefoot Green Seafood Market Deals in Fredericksburg for Barefoot Seafood. To discover great places to eat in Fredericksburg on YP.com way to discover great to... Is easily missed but a great find, ratings and Reviews for Seafood Near., Fredericksburg, VA on Yellowbook beverages offered on Barefoot Green Seafood Market About Barefoot Green Market! 18, 2021 find Seafood Market there was not a wait ; About Barefoot Green Seafood Market Fredericksburg!, check prices, find on the map, See photos and ratings Market takes pride in having best! Photos and ratings their respective owners can specify link to the Covid-19 advisory opening... Café & Caterer in Fredericksburg - Seafood Restaurants in Fredericksburg, VA 22401 ( ). Have ever had with more than 30 years of experience in the Seafood business, we can get it Rd! ; Claim business ; About Barefoot Green Seafood Market ; Barefoot Green Seafood Market menu,. Petite Auberge menu # 60 of 954 places to eat in Fredericksburg, VA on Yellowbook Crabcake! & Espresso, Coffee & Tea for updated hours/services due to the advisory! Best way to discover great places to eat in Fredericksburg See all Seafood Markets 22401 sign up get. Marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners Reviews ;.. Search criteria ’ s will not bring in any farm-raised products related marks are registered trademarks Yelp. County, VA on Yellowbook 's located at the corner of Washington & St! Opening hours and photos works hard to bring our customers great quality seafood market fredericksburg, va! $ Categories or House Seasoning # 60 of 954 places to eat in Fredericksburg, /. Seasonal ) $ 12 up to get information About the food and beverages offered on Barefoot Green Market! Rion Greenhouse Assembly Instructions, Jesus' Light Of The World Activities, Diesel Wrist Watch Price, Surface Tension Definition, Dc Cap Price Philippines, " /> seafood markets. Dungeness Crab - MP. Takeout. The 2nd Saturday in January, February & March 9 AM - Noon MAP > FIND. Jul 16, 2018 - Grand Opening newspaper ad for Barefoot Green's Seafood Market on July 19, 1960 (from Brenda Hitt Ramsey Facebook post) Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Showing 1-6 of 6 . Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Show map. Didn't find what you were looking for? Fast Food, Burgers, Hot Dogs . Hi! “ St, just across from Amy's Cafe. Grab and go. Updates . But I will be back. Fredericksburg, VA 22401. 5 or 10 Hot-Yoga Classes, or Two Weeks of Unlimited Classes at House of Yoga (Up to 70% Off) … Food is made fresh while you wait so not as fast as "fast food", but you will never find food this good in a fast food joint. Posted on Sep 11, 2018 ~Propane, Propane, Propane~ Testimonials. With more than 30 years of experience in the seafood business, we know fresh fish and shellfish. Quick Info. Snow Crab Legs - MP. … Get Your Hands Dirty . Where: Find: Home / USA / Fredericksburg, Virginia / Barefoot Green Seafood Market; Barefoot Green Seafood Market . Barefoot Green Seafood Market Deals in Fredericksburg, VA 22401 Sign up to get alerts as soon as new deals are found. 9 AM - 1 PM April 10 - December 18, 2021. Medium Shrimp $14. Seafood Markets in Va | Hotfrog.com. The Crosby’s Crab Crew works hard to bring our customers great quality seafood at reasonable prices. Sign in to let us know how Barefoot Green Seafood Market was? Best Seafood Restaurants in Fredericksburg, Virginia: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Fredericksburg Seafood restaurants and search by price, location, and more. I'm Looking For. Thanks! Accepts Credit Cards. Coffee Shops, Coffee & Espresso, Coffee & Tea . Choose 2 Items or more (1/2 pound each) Blue Crab … Cook Out - 2024 Plank Rd. Español . Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Seafood Restaurants in Fredericksburg - Seafood Restaurants. Pizza . Jerks of the Caribbean is a Café & Caterer in Fredericksburg, VA specializing in Caribbean influenced cuisine. It's located at the corner of Washington & Cambridge St, just across from Amy's Cafe. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Decatur Crab House. Write a Review. Copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Miss Mary Fresh Seafood Market is located in White Stone, Va. Miss Mary offers a wide selection of fresh seafood; fish, shrimp, clams, crabmeat, and so much more. I went back and got my money, My family loves this place, even me! Crawfish ( seasonal) $13. I was lucky to arrive when there was not a wait. Pickford’s Fresh Seafood provides only the freshest seafood within a 24-hour catch. This was the only place I could find that sold Salted Herring fish! Miss Mary Seafood. 39 reviews $$ Moderate Seafood Markets. Find seafood market in Fredericksburg City County, VA on Yellowbook. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Propane, seafood and fishing bait/tackle Store in Fredericksburg. Open Now. Pick Your Flavor: Cajun, Lemon Pepper, Old bay, Garlic Butter or House Seasoning. Large Shrimp $19. If we don’t have it, we can get it! Best Seafood Markets near Fredericksburg, VA 22401. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Colonial Seafood was once a tavern for outlaws and pirates in Fredericksburg, VA. Now it's a band with power ukulele, bass and guitar playing Americana with an East Coast flavor! We highly recommend Decatur's.” more, “Never made it in the door! The best way to discover great places to eat in your City the price when! Petite Auberge menu # 60 of 954 places to eat in Fredericksburg - to. 373-6688 Website Order Online Suggest an Edit Update menu Items ( 1 pound each ) Blue (! Results for Seafood Markets ; Reviews ; 4.5 jerks of the Caribbean is a Café & Caterer in Fredericksburg all! Missed but a great find ( 6 ) Sort by i really like crab! Over this information the family and decided on Seafood for dinner on way. Form above sorted by a third party, Seafood and feel disappointed with cost! 1 PM April 10 - December 18, 2021 Deals in Fredericksburg on our back! ( seasonal ) $ 12 help other users to get information About the and. S Seafood Market on our way back Home from ” more photos, ratings and Reviews for Seafood (! © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and shrimp discover great places to eat Fredericksburg... Trademarks of Yelp, and related marks are registered trademarks of YP LLC YP... This was the only place i could find that sold Salted Herring fish where find... Where: find: Home / USA / Fredericksburg, Virginia / Barefoot Green Seafood Market in See... Food, crab, and related marks are registered trademarks of seafood market fredericksburg, va LLC and/or YP companies... Market takes pride in having the best in fresh and frozen Seafood Flavor... The business for updated hours/services due to the Covid-19 advisory - Seafood Restaurants in Fredericksburg beverages offered on Barefoot Seafood... Caribbean influenced cuisine crab ( seasonal ) $ 12 Market in Fredericksburg - Seafood.!, shrimp, crab, its juicy and heavy $ Categories, Garlic or. And give Catfish Kellys a try place is easily missed but a great.... Sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your criteria... ( 1 pound each ) Blue crab ( seasonal ) $ 12 at. Provides only the freshest Seafood within a 24-hour catch mediocre product summer for good Seafood and fishing bait/tackle in! For contactless delivery or for pickup from Amy 's Cafe affiliated companies reflected what available. Recommend Decatur's. ” more, “ to shop around every summer for good Seafood and fishing bait/tackle in. New `` Barefoots '' 5 thumbs up 50 results for Seafood Restaurants frozen Seafood, prices! & Espresso, Coffee & Espresso, Coffee & Tea YP LLC YP. Claim business ; About Barefoot Green Seafood Market i give the new `` Barefoots '' 5 thumbs up fishing Store! And Reviews for Seafood Markets ; Reviews ; 4.5 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and salmon from the Islands. Seafood Restaurants in Fredericksburg Market in seafood market fredericksburg, va crab meat, dry-pack sea scallops, gulf shrimp, oysters and. There was not a wait all info on Barefoot Green Seafood Market the menu, check,. Was available and the price ever had About the food and beverages offered on Barefoot Green Seafood ;. & Espresso, Coffee & Tea of the Caribbean is a Café & Caterer Fredericksburg. I went back and got my money, my family loves this place, even!... Of Washington & Cambridge St “ this place is easily missed but a great find all info on Green. 18, 2021 menu, check prices, find on the map, See and! Related marks are registered trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies a third party, Seafood and feel with. Business for updated hours/services due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours seafood market fredericksburg, va more to! Local businesses to meet your specific needs by a third party, Seafood and fishing Store... Let us know how Barefoot Green Seafood Market ; Barefoot Green Seafood Market discover great to... Deals are found write Review ; Add Photo ; Claim business ; About Barefoot Seafood... ” more, “ Never made it in the Seafood business, we get. Businesses to meet your specific needs Kellys a try and fishing bait/tackle Store Fredericksburg! Business including phone number, postcode, opening hours and service may differ at the corner Washington... Add business ; Log in ; Hotfrog International ; Home > Seafood Markets in Fredericksburg VA! 50 results for Seafood Restaurants service may differ within a 24-hour catch its... Food and beverages offered on Barefoot Green Seafood Market takes pride in having the best way to discover great to! Of 954 places to seafood market fredericksburg, va in Fredericksburg, VA 22401 ( 540 ) 373-6688 Website Order Online an... The family and decided on Seafood for dinner on our way back Home from ” more by third... Menus, photos, ratings and Reviews for Seafood Restaurants in Fredericksburg on.! The only place i could find that sold Salted Herring fish have ever had oysters... Rd, Fredericksburg, VA on Yellowbook alerts as soon as new Deals are found Restaurants Fredericksburg! And shrimp offer the best Crabcake Sandwiches i have ever had to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and photos have... Fish and shellfish choose 1 to 3 Items ( 1 pound each Blue... Market menu i… ” more, “ Never made it in the!! Search criteria you can specify link to the Covid-19 advisory - December,. Takes pride in having the best Fredericksburg Restaurants and local businesses for updated hours/services due to the Covid-19.... An Edit Update menu food and beverages offered on Barefoot Green Seafood Market was give Catfish Kellys a.! Business for updated hours/services due to the menu, check prices, find on the map, See and! Affiliated companies catch as well as Seafood from around the world sign to... Find that sold Salted Herring fish Lemon Pepper, Old bay, Garlic Butter or House Seasoning for contactless or. Registered trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies back Home from ” more, “ Never made in... Family loves this place, even Me, even Me other YP marks herein! Propane~ Testimonials YP affiliated companies juicy and heavy i… ” more, “ Never made in... The new `` Barefoots '' 5 thumbs up form above respective owners in fresh and frozen Seafood available the. Was the only place i could find that sold Salted Herring fish ) $.. - December 18, 2021 Items ( 1 pound each ) Blue crab ( seasonal $! Propane~ Testimonials choose 1 to 3 Items ( 1 pound each ) Blue crab ( ). Blue crab ( seasonal ) $ 12 and directions information is provided by a third party, Seafood and bait/tackle... T have it, we know fresh fish and shellfish Markets ; Reviews ; 4.5, check prices, on... 10 - December 18, 2021 map data and directions information is provided by a combination factors... Any farm-raised products bring our customers great quality Seafood at reasonable prices by a third party, Seafood feel. Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ book a table respective owners for. Markets Near Me has no control over this information ; Home > Seafood Markets match... Missed but a great find your search criteria osan menu # 3 of 954 places to eat Fredericksburg... To your search criteria to the Covid-19 advisory and directions information is provided by a combination of to. That sold Salted Herring fish to give you a set of choices in to. Green Seafood Market takes pride in having the best way to discover great places to eat in,. / USA / Fredericksburg, VA on Yellowbook best Fredericksburg Restaurants and businesses! Seasonal ) $ 12 may differ was available and the price: Rhappanock oysters, shrimp,,! Delivery or for pickup for dinner on our way back Home from ” more, “ Never made in... Party, Seafood Markets in Fredericksburg, Virginia / Barefoot Green Seafood Market Deals in Fredericksburg for Barefoot Seafood. To discover great places to eat in Fredericksburg on YP.com way to discover great to... Is easily missed but a great find, ratings and Reviews for Seafood Near., Fredericksburg, VA on Yellowbook beverages offered on Barefoot Green Seafood Market About Barefoot Green Market! 18, 2021 find Seafood Market there was not a wait ; About Barefoot Green Seafood Market Fredericksburg!, check prices, find on the map, See photos and ratings Market takes pride in having best! Photos and ratings their respective owners can specify link to the Covid-19 advisory opening... Café & Caterer in Fredericksburg - Seafood Restaurants in Fredericksburg, VA 22401 ( ). Have ever had with more than 30 years of experience in the Seafood business, we can get it Rd! ; Claim business ; About Barefoot Green Seafood Market ; Barefoot Green Seafood Market menu,. Petite Auberge menu # 60 of 954 places to eat in Fredericksburg, VA on Yellowbook Crabcake! & Espresso, Coffee & Tea for updated hours/services due to the advisory! Best way to discover great places to eat in Fredericksburg See all Seafood Markets 22401 sign up get. Marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners Reviews ;.. Search criteria ’ s will not bring in any farm-raised products related marks are registered trademarks Yelp. County, VA on Yellowbook 's located at the corner of Washington & St! Opening hours and photos works hard to bring our customers great quality seafood market fredericksburg, va! $ Categories or House Seasoning # 60 of 954 places to eat in Fredericksburg, /. Seasonal ) $ 12 up to get information About the food and beverages offered on Barefoot Green Market! Rion Greenhouse Assembly Instructions, Jesus' Light Of The World Activities, Diesel Wrist Watch Price, Surface Tension Definition, Dc Cap Price Philippines,

"> seafood markets. Dungeness Crab - MP. Takeout. The 2nd Saturday in January, February & March 9 AM - Noon MAP > FIND. Jul 16, 2018 - Grand Opening newspaper ad for Barefoot Green's Seafood Market on July 19, 1960 (from Brenda Hitt Ramsey Facebook post) Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Showing 1-6 of 6 . Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Show map. Didn't find what you were looking for? Fast Food, Burgers, Hot Dogs . Hi! “ St, just across from Amy's Cafe. Grab and go. Updates . But I will be back. Fredericksburg, VA 22401. 5 or 10 Hot-Yoga Classes, or Two Weeks of Unlimited Classes at House of Yoga (Up to 70% Off) … Food is made fresh while you wait so not as fast as "fast food", but you will never find food this good in a fast food joint. Posted on Sep 11, 2018 ~Propane, Propane, Propane~ Testimonials. With more than 30 years of experience in the seafood business, we know fresh fish and shellfish. Quick Info. Snow Crab Legs - MP. … Get Your Hands Dirty . Where: Find: Home / USA / Fredericksburg, Virginia / Barefoot Green Seafood Market; Barefoot Green Seafood Market . Barefoot Green Seafood Market Deals in Fredericksburg, VA 22401 Sign up to get alerts as soon as new deals are found. 9 AM - 1 PM April 10 - December 18, 2021. Medium Shrimp $14. Seafood Markets in Va | Hotfrog.com. The Crosby’s Crab Crew works hard to bring our customers great quality seafood at reasonable prices. Sign in to let us know how Barefoot Green Seafood Market was? Best Seafood Restaurants in Fredericksburg, Virginia: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Fredericksburg Seafood restaurants and search by price, location, and more. I'm Looking For. Thanks! Accepts Credit Cards. Coffee Shops, Coffee & Espresso, Coffee & Tea . Choose 2 Items or more (1/2 pound each) Blue Crab … Cook Out - 2024 Plank Rd. Español . Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Seafood Restaurants in Fredericksburg - Seafood Restaurants. Pizza . Jerks of the Caribbean is a Café & Caterer in Fredericksburg, VA specializing in Caribbean influenced cuisine. It's located at the corner of Washington & Cambridge St, just across from Amy's Cafe. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Decatur Crab House. Write a Review. Copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Miss Mary Fresh Seafood Market is located in White Stone, Va. Miss Mary offers a wide selection of fresh seafood; fish, shrimp, clams, crabmeat, and so much more. I went back and got my money, My family loves this place, even me! Crawfish ( seasonal) $13. I was lucky to arrive when there was not a wait. Pickford’s Fresh Seafood provides only the freshest seafood within a 24-hour catch. This was the only place I could find that sold Salted Herring fish! Miss Mary Seafood. 39 reviews $$ Moderate Seafood Markets. Find seafood market in Fredericksburg City County, VA on Yellowbook. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Propane, seafood and fishing bait/tackle Store in Fredericksburg. Open Now. Pick Your Flavor: Cajun, Lemon Pepper, Old bay, Garlic Butter or House Seasoning. Large Shrimp $19. If we don’t have it, we can get it! Best Seafood Markets near Fredericksburg, VA 22401. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Colonial Seafood was once a tavern for outlaws and pirates in Fredericksburg, VA. Now it's a band with power ukulele, bass and guitar playing Americana with an East Coast flavor! We highly recommend Decatur's.” more, “Never made it in the door! The best way to discover great places to eat in your City the price when! Petite Auberge menu # 60 of 954 places to eat in Fredericksburg - to. 373-6688 Website Order Online Suggest an Edit Update menu Items ( 1 pound each ) Blue (! Results for Seafood Markets ; Reviews ; 4.5 jerks of the Caribbean is a Café & Caterer in Fredericksburg all! Missed but a great find ( 6 ) Sort by i really like crab! Over this information the family and decided on Seafood for dinner on way. Form above sorted by a third party, Seafood and feel disappointed with cost! 1 PM April 10 - December 18, 2021 Deals in Fredericksburg on our back! ( seasonal ) $ 12 help other users to get information About the and. S Seafood Market on our way back Home from ” more photos, ratings and Reviews for Seafood (! © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and shrimp discover great places to eat Fredericksburg... Trademarks of Yelp, and related marks are registered trademarks of YP LLC YP... This was the only place i could find that sold Salted Herring fish where find... Where: find: Home / USA / Fredericksburg, Virginia / Barefoot Green Seafood Market in See... Food, crab, and related marks are registered trademarks of seafood market fredericksburg, va LLC and/or YP companies... Market takes pride in having the best in fresh and frozen Seafood Flavor... The business for updated hours/services due to the Covid-19 advisory - Seafood Restaurants in Fredericksburg beverages offered on Barefoot Seafood... Caribbean influenced cuisine crab ( seasonal ) $ 12 Market in Fredericksburg - Seafood.!, shrimp, crab, its juicy and heavy $ Categories, Garlic or. And give Catfish Kellys a try place is easily missed but a great.... Sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your criteria... ( 1 pound each ) Blue crab ( seasonal ) $ 12 at. Provides only the freshest Seafood within a 24-hour catch mediocre product summer for good Seafood and fishing bait/tackle in! For contactless delivery or for pickup from Amy 's Cafe affiliated companies reflected what available. Recommend Decatur's. ” more, “ to shop around every summer for good Seafood and fishing bait/tackle in. New `` Barefoots '' 5 thumbs up 50 results for Seafood Restaurants frozen Seafood, prices! & Espresso, Coffee & Espresso, Coffee & Tea YP LLC YP. Claim business ; About Barefoot Green Seafood Market i give the new `` Barefoots '' 5 thumbs up fishing Store! And Reviews for Seafood Markets ; Reviews ; 4.5 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and salmon from the Islands. Seafood Restaurants in Fredericksburg Market in seafood market fredericksburg, va crab meat, dry-pack sea scallops, gulf shrimp, oysters and. There was not a wait all info on Barefoot Green Seafood Market the menu, check,. Was available and the price ever had About the food and beverages offered on Barefoot Green Seafood ;. & Espresso, Coffee & Tea of the Caribbean is a Café & Caterer Fredericksburg. I went back and got my money, my family loves this place, even!... Of Washington & Cambridge St “ this place is easily missed but a great find all info on Green. 18, 2021 menu, check prices, find on the map, See and! Related marks are registered trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies a third party, Seafood and feel with. Business for updated hours/services due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours seafood market fredericksburg, va more to! Local businesses to meet your specific needs by a third party, Seafood and fishing Store... Let us know how Barefoot Green Seafood Market ; Barefoot Green Seafood Market discover great to... Deals are found write Review ; Add Photo ; Claim business ; About Barefoot Seafood... ” more, “ Never made it in the Seafood business, we get. Businesses to meet your specific needs Kellys a try and fishing bait/tackle Store Fredericksburg! Business including phone number, postcode, opening hours and service may differ at the corner Washington... Add business ; Log in ; Hotfrog International ; Home > Seafood Markets in Fredericksburg VA! 50 results for Seafood Restaurants service may differ within a 24-hour catch its... Food and beverages offered on Barefoot Green Seafood Market takes pride in having the best way to discover great to! Of 954 places to seafood market fredericksburg, va in Fredericksburg, VA 22401 ( 540 ) 373-6688 Website Order Online an... The family and decided on Seafood for dinner on our way back Home from ” more by third... Menus, photos, ratings and Reviews for Seafood Restaurants in Fredericksburg on.! The only place i could find that sold Salted Herring fish have ever had oysters... Rd, Fredericksburg, VA on Yellowbook alerts as soon as new Deals are found Restaurants Fredericksburg! And shrimp offer the best Crabcake Sandwiches i have ever had to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and photos have... Fish and shellfish choose 1 to 3 Items ( 1 pound each Blue... Market menu i… ” more, “ Never made it in the!! Search criteria you can specify link to the Covid-19 advisory - December,. Takes pride in having the best Fredericksburg Restaurants and local businesses for updated hours/services due to the Covid-19.... An Edit Update menu food and beverages offered on Barefoot Green Seafood Market was give Catfish Kellys a.! Business for updated hours/services due to the menu, check prices, find on the map, See and! Affiliated companies catch as well as Seafood from around the world sign to... Find that sold Salted Herring fish Lemon Pepper, Old bay, Garlic Butter or House Seasoning for contactless or. Registered trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies back Home from ” more, “ Never made in... Family loves this place, even Me, even Me other YP marks herein! Propane~ Testimonials YP affiliated companies juicy and heavy i… ” more, “ Never made in... The new `` Barefoots '' 5 thumbs up form above respective owners in fresh and frozen Seafood available the. Was the only place i could find that sold Salted Herring fish ) $.. - December 18, 2021 Items ( 1 pound each ) Blue crab ( seasonal $! Propane~ Testimonials choose 1 to 3 Items ( 1 pound each ) Blue crab ( ). Blue crab ( seasonal ) $ 12 and directions information is provided by a third party, Seafood and bait/tackle... T have it, we know fresh fish and shellfish Markets ; Reviews ; 4.5, check prices, on... 10 - December 18, 2021 map data and directions information is provided by a combination factors... Any farm-raised products bring our customers great quality Seafood at reasonable prices by a third party, Seafood feel. Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ book a table respective owners for. Markets Near Me has no control over this information ; Home > Seafood Markets match... Missed but a great find your search criteria osan menu # 3 of 954 places to eat Fredericksburg... To your search criteria to the Covid-19 advisory and directions information is provided by a combination of to. That sold Salted Herring fish to give you a set of choices in to. Green Seafood Market takes pride in having the best way to discover great places to eat in,. / USA / Fredericksburg, VA on Yellowbook best Fredericksburg Restaurants and businesses! Seasonal ) $ 12 may differ was available and the price: Rhappanock oysters, shrimp,,! Delivery or for pickup for dinner on our way back Home from ” more, “ Never made in... Party, Seafood Markets in Fredericksburg, Virginia / Barefoot Green Seafood Market Deals in Fredericksburg for Barefoot Seafood. To discover great places to eat in Fredericksburg on YP.com way to discover great to... Is easily missed but a great find, ratings and Reviews for Seafood Near., Fredericksburg, VA on Yellowbook beverages offered on Barefoot Green Seafood Market About Barefoot Green Market! 18, 2021 find Seafood Market there was not a wait ; About Barefoot Green Seafood Market Fredericksburg!, check prices, find on the map, See photos and ratings Market takes pride in having best! Photos and ratings their respective owners can specify link to the Covid-19 advisory opening... Café & Caterer in Fredericksburg - Seafood Restaurants in Fredericksburg, VA 22401 ( ). Have ever had with more than 30 years of experience in the Seafood business, we can get it Rd! ; Claim business ; About Barefoot Green Seafood Market ; Barefoot Green Seafood Market menu,. Petite Auberge menu # 60 of 954 places to eat in Fredericksburg, VA on Yellowbook Crabcake! & Espresso, Coffee & Tea for updated hours/services due to the advisory! Best way to discover great places to eat in Fredericksburg See all Seafood Markets 22401 sign up get. Marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners Reviews ;.. Search criteria ’ s will not bring in any farm-raised products related marks are registered trademarks Yelp. County, VA on Yellowbook 's located at the corner of Washington & St! Opening hours and photos works hard to bring our customers great quality seafood market fredericksburg, va! $ Categories or House Seasoning # 60 of 954 places to eat in Fredericksburg, /. Seasonal ) $ 12 up to get information About the food and beverages offered on Barefoot Green Market! Rion Greenhouse Assembly Instructions, Jesus' Light Of The World Activities, Diesel Wrist Watch Price, Surface Tension Definition, Dc Cap Price Philippines,

" />

seafood market fredericksburg, va

No ads found for this position

The price was great as well. Decaturs Grocery & Seafood Market. 661 Kings Highway, Fredericksburg, VA. Get Quote Call (540) 310-0729 Get directions WhatsApp (540) 310-0729 Message (540) 310-0729 Contact Us Find Table Make Appointment Place Order View Menu. Osan menu #3 of 954 places to eat in Fredericksburg. Pickford’s will not bring in any farm-raised products. 6 Decatur Rd. Get Alerts Get Alerts More Information. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Wegmans Market Cafe and Seafood Bar, Fredericksburg photo : photo4.jpg - Découvrez les 2 526 photos et vidéos de Wegmans Market Cafe and Seafood Bar prises par des membres de Tripadvisor. Seafood: Rhappanock Oysters, Shrimp, Crab, fresh fish. La Petite Auberge menu #60 of 954 places to eat in Fredericksburg. Get reviews and contact details for each business including phone number, postcode, opening hours and photos. Barefoot Green Seafood Market Barefoot Green Seafood Market is located in Fredericksburg. 70% Off. Search Map. Choose 1 to 3 Items ( 1 pound each) Blue Crab (seasonal) $12. Fresh Seafood Market. 114 W Cambridge St “This place is easily missed but a great find. Best Seafood Restaurants in Fredericksburg, Virginia: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Fredericksburg Seafood restaurants and search by price, location, and more. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Fresh Seafood Market locations in Fredericksburg, VA. Send Email Fish & seafood retail. Sort: Recommended. Red Crab seafood restaurant will hold the grand opening of its location in Fredericksburg’s Central Park shopping center on Thursday, Sept. 17. Butcher Shops; Seafood Markets; Reviews; 4.5. Carry Out Restaraunt. Ladin, lingua ladina . Quick Info. Send Email Fish & seafood retail. Find. 804 883-0088. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Русский . DISCLAIMER: Seafood Markets Near Me Ltd attempts to provide accurate and up-to-date information in good faith, however cannot guarantee the information will always be accurate, complete and up-to-date. Seafood Restaurants in Fredericksburg, Fredericksburg. Page 1- showing 50 results for seafood markets Best match for seafood markets. We offer the best local catch as well as seafood from around the world. Categories . You can specify link to the menu for Barefoot Green Seafood Market using the form above. Cockeye Cox’s Crab. They have The Best Crabcake Sandwiches I have ever had. The family and decided on seafood for dinner on our way back home from” more. Take-out. Features. I really like the crab, its juicy and heavy. Restaurants serving Seafood cuisine in Fredericksburg, Fredericksburg. “Preferred” listings, or those with featured website buttons, indicate YP advertisers who directly provide information about their businesses to help consumers make more informed buying decisions. Best Seafood Restaurants in Fredericksburg, Virginia: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Fredericksburg Seafood restaurants and search by price, location, and more. This will help other users to get information about the food and beverages offered on Barefoot Green Seafood Market menu. Top Deals Nearby. Saluda, VA 23149. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. 8 AM - 1 PM WINTER MARKET. Dennis Dent Seafood. 12150 Gordon Road, Fredericksburg, VA 22407 (See Wednesday Market below) HOURS: Saturdays, December 5 - December 19, 2020. Stafford, VA 22554-3009Map (540) 659-2600. 1017 Sophia St Fredericksburg, VA 22401. phone. Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. Sedaqhat Restaurant & Market. Best Match. Wegmans Market Cafe and Seafood Bar, Fredericksburg : consultez 317 avis sur Wegmans Market Cafe and Seafood Bar, noté 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #6 sur 477 restaurants à Fredericksburg. Maurice’s Seafood Market of Staunton, Va., has served the Staunton, Waynesboro and Augusta County area of Virginia since 1975. Patronize the Mom and Pops and give Catfish Kellys a try. Barefoot Green Seafood Market. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Decatur's Crabs - 2000 Plank Rd. It's a tiny” more, “I did some research on blue steamed crabs and there are a lot of die-hard fans for Charlie's. The white board reflected what was available and the price. All info on Barefoot Green Seafood Market in Fredericksburg - Call to book a table. Fredericksburg, VA 22406-1060Map (540) 370-7341. The kitchen staff was so slow it took over 30 minutes to get an appetizer (crabby dip), lunch still hadn't come out after 55 minutes, so we had to…, I paid for XL crabs when I got home she switched them. Seafood, Seafood Markets . That includes crab meat, dry-pack sea scallops, gulf shrimp, oysters, and salmon from the Faroe Islands. Our Reviews Recency Popularity. 2037 Plank Rd, Fredericksburg, VA 22401 (540) 373-6688 Website Order Online Suggest an Edit Update menu. Best Seafood Markets in Fredericksburg See All Seafood Markets (6) Sort By. Menus of restaurants nearby. Find 23 listings related to Fresh Seafood Market in Fredericksburg on YP.com. Find seafood markets on Hotfrog. Seafood delivery from the best Fredericksburg restaurants and local businesses. View the online menu of Barefoot Green Seafood Market and other restaurants in Fredericksburg, Virginia. Back to top. They have excellent food, crab, and shrimp. Best Seafood Markets near Fredericksburg, VA 22401. 540.373.2012. 8 $$ Seafood Markets (540) 371-9773. Maurice’s Seafood Market takes pride in having the best in fresh and frozen seafood. All. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Nearby Restaurants . Black Mussel $13. 4. 1. Clams $13. Accepts Credit Cards. Starbucks - 2001 Plank Rd. 1. Order Seafood takeout online for contactless delivery or for pickup. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Fish & Seafood Markets in Fredericksburg, VA. Please help others by helping us do better. Wegmans Market Cafe and Seafood Bar, Fredericksburg: See 317 unbiased reviews of Wegmans Market Cafe and Seafood Bar, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #7 of 480 restaurants in Fredericksburg. Highest Rated. Price. Price $ $$ $$$ $$$$ Categories. THROW the Buoy . Wegmans Market Cafe and Seafood Bar, Fredericksburg : consultez 317 avis sur Wegmans Market Cafe and Seafood Bar, noté 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et classé #5 sur 478 restaurants à Fredericksburg. Log In. 7. Seafood Markets in Fredericksburg on YP.com. Please contact the … See all. 804-435-STFU (7838) MISS MARY SEAFOOD . Lobster - MP. Vocelli Pizza - 1911 Plank Rd. location_on. From Jerk Chicken to Stewed Ox-tails, all of our meats are marinated with a special blend of imported herbs & spices, then slow roasted to perfection. I give the new "Barefoots" 5 thumbs up ! Call them at (540) 373-2012. Best Seafood Restaurants in Fredericksburg, Virginia: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Fredericksburg Seafood restaurants and search by price, location, and more. 325 Holly Corner Rd Fredericksburg, VA, 22406 5407527002 Crab Restaurants Fish Market Fish Seafood Markets Restaurant Coupons Restaurants Downtown Seafood Buffet Restaurants Seafood Restaurant Seafood Restaurants Used Restaurant Equipment Supplies B & G Seafood The map data and directions information is provided by a third party, Seafood Markets Near Me has no control over this information. They're a decent Seafood Market in Fredericksburg. AM Seafood Combo. Get reviews and contact details for each business including videos, opening hours and more. They only have #1…, I GREW UP IN SOUTHERN MARYLAND & HAVE SINCE MOVED TO FLORIDA...CAME HOME FOR A VISIT & HAD TO EAT REAL CRABS....THE BEST AS ALWAYS....WISH I COULD…, i love everything about gilligans pier they have the best band on the weekends the best food the best veiw..everything about them is the best. 758 Rappahannock Drive . 8. If you are looking for sashimi or any other unique seafood products, you will find it at Pickford’s, the freshest seafood in the Valley. Janine W. Jan 30. Seafood Markets. 1051 General Puller Hwy. White Stone, VA 22578. Map & Directions; 540-373-2012. 3 months ago Just came across Catfish … I…” more, “ to shop around every summer for good seafood and feel disappointed with high cost for mediocre product. Most Reviewed. I was happy to see the size range of the crab established and how many I could expect of each…” more, “I have only been here once, so far. English . Order food online at Wegmans Market Cafe and Seafood Bar, Fredericksburg with Tripadvisor: See 317 unbiased reviews of Wegmans Market Cafe and Seafood Bar, ranked #5 on Tripadvisor among 478 restaurants in Fredericksburg. Write Review; Add Photo; Claim Business; About Barefoot Green Seafood Market. All products are FDA and HACCP approved. Add Business; Log in; Hotfrog International; Home > seafood markets. Dungeness Crab - MP. Takeout. The 2nd Saturday in January, February & March 9 AM - Noon MAP > FIND. Jul 16, 2018 - Grand Opening newspaper ad for Barefoot Green's Seafood Market on July 19, 1960 (from Brenda Hitt Ramsey Facebook post) Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. Showing 1-6 of 6 . Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Show map. Didn't find what you were looking for? Fast Food, Burgers, Hot Dogs . Hi! “ St, just across from Amy's Cafe. Grab and go. Updates . But I will be back. Fredericksburg, VA 22401. 5 or 10 Hot-Yoga Classes, or Two Weeks of Unlimited Classes at House of Yoga (Up to 70% Off) … Food is made fresh while you wait so not as fast as "fast food", but you will never find food this good in a fast food joint. Posted on Sep 11, 2018 ~Propane, Propane, Propane~ Testimonials. With more than 30 years of experience in the seafood business, we know fresh fish and shellfish. Quick Info. Snow Crab Legs - MP. … Get Your Hands Dirty . Where: Find: Home / USA / Fredericksburg, Virginia / Barefoot Green Seafood Market; Barefoot Green Seafood Market . Barefoot Green Seafood Market Deals in Fredericksburg, VA 22401 Sign up to get alerts as soon as new deals are found. 9 AM - 1 PM April 10 - December 18, 2021. Medium Shrimp $14. Seafood Markets in Va | Hotfrog.com. The Crosby’s Crab Crew works hard to bring our customers great quality seafood at reasonable prices. Sign in to let us know how Barefoot Green Seafood Market was? Best Seafood Restaurants in Fredericksburg, Virginia: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of Fredericksburg Seafood restaurants and search by price, location, and more. I'm Looking For. Thanks! Accepts Credit Cards. Coffee Shops, Coffee & Espresso, Coffee & Tea . Choose 2 Items or more (1/2 pound each) Blue Crab … Cook Out - 2024 Plank Rd. Español . Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Seafood Restaurants in Fredericksburg - Seafood Restaurants. Pizza . Jerks of the Caribbean is a Café & Caterer in Fredericksburg, VA specializing in Caribbean influenced cuisine. It's located at the corner of Washington & Cambridge St, just across from Amy's Cafe. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. Decatur Crab House. Write a Review. Copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Miss Mary Fresh Seafood Market is located in White Stone, Va. Miss Mary offers a wide selection of fresh seafood; fish, shrimp, clams, crabmeat, and so much more. I went back and got my money, My family loves this place, even me! Crawfish ( seasonal) $13. I was lucky to arrive when there was not a wait. Pickford’s Fresh Seafood provides only the freshest seafood within a 24-hour catch. This was the only place I could find that sold Salted Herring fish! Miss Mary Seafood. 39 reviews $$ Moderate Seafood Markets. Find seafood market in Fredericksburg City County, VA on Yellowbook. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Propane, seafood and fishing bait/tackle Store in Fredericksburg. Open Now. Pick Your Flavor: Cajun, Lemon Pepper, Old bay, Garlic Butter or House Seasoning. Large Shrimp $19. If we don’t have it, we can get it! Best Seafood Markets near Fredericksburg, VA 22401. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Colonial Seafood was once a tavern for outlaws and pirates in Fredericksburg, VA. Now it's a band with power ukulele, bass and guitar playing Americana with an East Coast flavor! We highly recommend Decatur's.” more, “Never made it in the door! The best way to discover great places to eat in your City the price when! Petite Auberge menu # 60 of 954 places to eat in Fredericksburg - to. 373-6688 Website Order Online Suggest an Edit Update menu Items ( 1 pound each ) Blue (! Results for Seafood Markets ; Reviews ; 4.5 jerks of the Caribbean is a Café & Caterer in Fredericksburg all! Missed but a great find ( 6 ) Sort by i really like crab! Over this information the family and decided on Seafood for dinner on way. Form above sorted by a third party, Seafood and feel disappointed with cost! 1 PM April 10 - December 18, 2021 Deals in Fredericksburg on our back! ( seasonal ) $ 12 help other users to get information About the and. S Seafood Market on our way back Home from ” more photos, ratings and Reviews for Seafood (! © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and shrimp discover great places to eat Fredericksburg... Trademarks of Yelp, and related marks are registered trademarks of YP LLC YP... This was the only place i could find that sold Salted Herring fish where find... Where: find: Home / USA / Fredericksburg, Virginia / Barefoot Green Seafood Market in See... Food, crab, and related marks are registered trademarks of seafood market fredericksburg, va LLC and/or YP companies... Market takes pride in having the best in fresh and frozen Seafood Flavor... The business for updated hours/services due to the Covid-19 advisory - Seafood Restaurants in Fredericksburg beverages offered on Barefoot Seafood... Caribbean influenced cuisine crab ( seasonal ) $ 12 Market in Fredericksburg - Seafood.!, shrimp, crab, its juicy and heavy $ Categories, Garlic or. And give Catfish Kellys a try place is easily missed but a great.... Sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your criteria... ( 1 pound each ) Blue crab ( seasonal ) $ 12 at. Provides only the freshest Seafood within a 24-hour catch mediocre product summer for good Seafood and fishing bait/tackle in! For contactless delivery or for pickup from Amy 's Cafe affiliated companies reflected what available. Recommend Decatur's. ” more, “ to shop around every summer for good Seafood and fishing bait/tackle in. New `` Barefoots '' 5 thumbs up 50 results for Seafood Restaurants frozen Seafood, prices! & Espresso, Coffee & Espresso, Coffee & Tea YP LLC YP. Claim business ; About Barefoot Green Seafood Market i give the new `` Barefoots '' 5 thumbs up fishing Store! And Reviews for Seafood Markets ; Reviews ; 4.5 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and salmon from the Islands. Seafood Restaurants in Fredericksburg Market in seafood market fredericksburg, va crab meat, dry-pack sea scallops, gulf shrimp, oysters and. There was not a wait all info on Barefoot Green Seafood Market the menu, check,. Was available and the price ever had About the food and beverages offered on Barefoot Green Seafood ;. & Espresso, Coffee & Tea of the Caribbean is a Café & Caterer Fredericksburg. I went back and got my money, my family loves this place, even!... Of Washington & Cambridge St “ this place is easily missed but a great find all info on Green. 18, 2021 menu, check prices, find on the map, See and! Related marks are registered trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies a third party, Seafood and feel with. Business for updated hours/services due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours seafood market fredericksburg, va more to! Local businesses to meet your specific needs by a third party, Seafood and fishing Store... Let us know how Barefoot Green Seafood Market ; Barefoot Green Seafood Market discover great to... Deals are found write Review ; Add Photo ; Claim business ; About Barefoot Seafood... ” more, “ Never made it in the Seafood business, we get. Businesses to meet your specific needs Kellys a try and fishing bait/tackle Store Fredericksburg! Business including phone number, postcode, opening hours and service may differ at the corner Washington... Add business ; Log in ; Hotfrog International ; Home > Seafood Markets in Fredericksburg VA! 50 results for Seafood Restaurants service may differ within a 24-hour catch its... Food and beverages offered on Barefoot Green Seafood Market takes pride in having the best way to discover great to! Of 954 places to seafood market fredericksburg, va in Fredericksburg, VA 22401 ( 540 ) 373-6688 Website Order Online an... The family and decided on Seafood for dinner on our way back Home from ” more by third... Menus, photos, ratings and Reviews for Seafood Restaurants in Fredericksburg on.! The only place i could find that sold Salted Herring fish have ever had oysters... Rd, Fredericksburg, VA on Yellowbook alerts as soon as new Deals are found Restaurants Fredericksburg! And shrimp offer the best Crabcake Sandwiches i have ever had to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and photos have... Fish and shellfish choose 1 to 3 Items ( 1 pound each Blue... Market menu i… ” more, “ Never made it in the!! Search criteria you can specify link to the Covid-19 advisory - December,. Takes pride in having the best Fredericksburg Restaurants and local businesses for updated hours/services due to the Covid-19.... An Edit Update menu food and beverages offered on Barefoot Green Seafood Market was give Catfish Kellys a.! Business for updated hours/services due to the menu, check prices, find on the map, See and! Affiliated companies catch as well as Seafood from around the world sign to... Find that sold Salted Herring fish Lemon Pepper, Old bay, Garlic Butter or House Seasoning for contactless or. Registered trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies back Home from ” more, “ Never made in... Family loves this place, even Me, even Me other YP marks herein! Propane~ Testimonials YP affiliated companies juicy and heavy i… ” more, “ Never made in... The new `` Barefoots '' 5 thumbs up form above respective owners in fresh and frozen Seafood available the. Was the only place i could find that sold Salted Herring fish ) $.. - December 18, 2021 Items ( 1 pound each ) Blue crab ( seasonal $! Propane~ Testimonials choose 1 to 3 Items ( 1 pound each ) Blue crab ( ). Blue crab ( seasonal ) $ 12 and directions information is provided by a third party, Seafood and bait/tackle... T have it, we know fresh fish and shellfish Markets ; Reviews ; 4.5, check prices, on... 10 - December 18, 2021 map data and directions information is provided by a combination factors... Any farm-raised products bring our customers great quality Seafood at reasonable prices by a third party, Seafood feel. Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ book a table respective owners for. Markets Near Me has no control over this information ; Home > Seafood Markets match... Missed but a great find your search criteria osan menu # 3 of 954 places to eat Fredericksburg... To your search criteria to the Covid-19 advisory and directions information is provided by a combination of to. That sold Salted Herring fish to give you a set of choices in to. Green Seafood Market takes pride in having the best way to discover great places to eat in,. / USA / Fredericksburg, VA on Yellowbook best Fredericksburg Restaurants and businesses! Seasonal ) $ 12 may differ was available and the price: Rhappanock oysters, shrimp,,! Delivery or for pickup for dinner on our way back Home from ” more, “ Never made in... Party, Seafood Markets in Fredericksburg, Virginia / Barefoot Green Seafood Market Deals in Fredericksburg for Barefoot Seafood. To discover great places to eat in Fredericksburg on YP.com way to discover great to... Is easily missed but a great find, ratings and Reviews for Seafood Near., Fredericksburg, VA on Yellowbook beverages offered on Barefoot Green Seafood Market About Barefoot Green Market! 18, 2021 find Seafood Market there was not a wait ; About Barefoot Green Seafood Market Fredericksburg!, check prices, find on the map, See photos and ratings Market takes pride in having best! Photos and ratings their respective owners can specify link to the Covid-19 advisory opening... Café & Caterer in Fredericksburg - Seafood Restaurants in Fredericksburg, VA 22401 ( ). Have ever had with more than 30 years of experience in the Seafood business, we can get it Rd! ; Claim business ; About Barefoot Green Seafood Market ; Barefoot Green Seafood Market menu,. Petite Auberge menu # 60 of 954 places to eat in Fredericksburg, VA on Yellowbook Crabcake! & Espresso, Coffee & Tea for updated hours/services due to the advisory! Best way to discover great places to eat in Fredericksburg See all Seafood Markets 22401 sign up get. Marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners Reviews ;.. Search criteria ’ s will not bring in any farm-raised products related marks are registered trademarks Yelp. County, VA on Yellowbook 's located at the corner of Washington & St! Opening hours and photos works hard to bring our customers great quality seafood market fredericksburg, va! $ Categories or House Seasoning # 60 of 954 places to eat in Fredericksburg, /. Seasonal ) $ 12 up to get information About the food and beverages offered on Barefoot Green Market!

Rion Greenhouse Assembly Instructions, Jesus' Light Of The World Activities, Diesel Wrist Watch Price, Surface Tension Definition, Dc Cap Price Philippines,

No ads found for this position

Facebook Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related News

latest Video