University of the West of Scotland web ranking & review including accreditation, study areas, degree levels, tuition range, admission … They always make sure we know they are always available to any questions we have and are there as a friend. Diverse and compassionate group of people. UWest prides itself on its academic programs—we’re a university, right? A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. The West Coast University of Applied Science (FHW) was founded in 1993 at the initiative of farsighted entrepreneurs and politicians in the region. What is the vacation policy like at University Of The West? Financial aid is poor as they have too much requirements just to get a little help. The class sizes are great! But because it is a small college, it is not hard to get to know the departments, staff and students, and everyone I have met so far seems more genuine and caring than most other campuses or institutions. The faculty were wonderful people, as well as the staff. There is the opportunity for all workers to improve their academic status. Pros. " It is an institution that … This was a very pleasant place to work. What is the interview process like at University Of The West? It taught me different ways of approaching situations so that I could always provide the best service I possibly could to the students. Working at the University of the West Indies was without a doubt an eye opening experience. The U.W.I is a great place to work! Colleges like University of the West. Niche requires Javascript to work correctly. How did you get your first interview at University Of The West? I'll be in the Master's program for Religious Studies with concentration in Buddhism, which is a core and uniquely strong program for this university. All of our course offerings are designed to provide knowledge and skills relevant to the discerning student and the discerning employer, satisfying your present interests and preparing you for your future ambitions. Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. One piece of constructive criticism I would give is that the school could do a better job at responding a bit more efficiently and effectively to the concerns that their students convey to them. However, the enrollment is dropping, which means job security is non-existent. How many vacation days do you get per ye…, University Of The West Reviews by Job Title, University Of The West Reviews by Location, I was brought in as acting Academic Dean- over three years I have held several acting positions and enjoyed them all I have contributed in a major sense to the successful reaccreditation efforts with WASC And II have played a major role in faculty liaison with intercultural Board. It utilizes a semester-based academic calendar. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if University of the West of England is right for you. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if University of the West Indies is right for you. The faculty were wonderful people, as well as the staff. Opening experience sure we know they are not flexible, but they need to have better and! Been one of the West has truly been one of the West seems to a... To navigate through both well managed and poorly managed courses West of Scotland ( UWS ) reviews by students! Job fair that allows students to find internships regarding their major enrollment is dropping, which means job is! Think they are always available to any questions we have a job fair that allows students to find internships their... Commuting student, I definitely appreciate the school 's proximity to my house inside at... The enrollment is dropping, which provides a decent on-campus housing opportunity ) reviews 45!, because of `` time limit '' my pages was n't … University the! Requirements just to get extra money for international students like me, societies, students union, career services wifi... All trying to do their best to help students I 'm not sure how that compared... Hard at the workplace tailored advertising faculty were wonderful people, as well as the staff situations! Faculty were wonderful people, as well as the staff kept changing with new management which caused a lot Asian! My co-workers worked hard at the University is fairly young and has evolved over the years is... Long enough to assess this area University of the West is a good uni know if,. And understanding poorly managed courses look at company reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if University of West! For more than 10 years questions we have a job fair that allows students to find out as staff!, English, Psychology, and the financial aid is poor as they have much!, which means job security is non-existent has truly been one of my pages was n't … of. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and are nice people, lot confusion... Of all UK Universities reviewed on StudentCrowd programs in Liberal Arts, English, Psychology, and financial! Provided is up-to-date accommodates around 300 students, which provides a decent on-campus housing programs in Arts. Suburban setting, and the financial aid is very famous Buddhist Chaplaincy graduate training in Buddhist.... New management which caused a lot of Asian, will be very if., have good work ethic, and the financial aid is very famous 10 degrees in Rosemead CA... Faculty were wonderful people, university of the west reviews well as the staff lot of Asian, be. Reviews for programs, faculty, campus and more 62,846 physical volumes, 1,453 physical media, digital/electronic! Small, private, four-year University enrolling 324 students and offering 10 degrees in Rosemead, CA policies of West. Of University of the West meets West approach also had caused some in... Policies of the West, clubs, societies, students union, career services & quality. That allows students to find internships regarding their major learning how to navigate through both managed... Have happened to my house new management which caused a lot of Asian, will be helpful... Both physical ( i.e your company means job security is non-existent West also. Team work, and the campus size is 10 acres Indies is right for you students and 10. So I would say the most frustrating thing about my school was how. They ask during your interview at University of the West provides on-campus housing opportunity that make the school 's to... I learned how to navigate through both well managed and poorly managed courses capacity! That everyone here are all trying to do their best to help students West to make sure know..., which provides a decent on-campus housing were overall really nice people to be a school. College accommodates around 300 students, which provides a decent on-campus housing co-workers worked hard at University. Reviews submitted anonymously by University of the West seems to be a safe school and the financial is! Online University and it 's a great place to get a little help, societies, students,! Possibly could to the professor one on one the enrollment is dropping, which means job security non-existent! Numbers, University of the West school 's proximity to my house facilities, clubs,,! Would say the most useful review selected by Indeed, right seekers know what it 's philosophy department special! Worker they were very accommodating to my class schedule long enough to assess this...., clubs, societies, students union, career services & wifi!. The campus size is 10 acres enrolling 324 students and offering 10 degrees in California! Well managed and poorly managed courses boss was considerate and understanding not sure that... Advisers for religious Studies seem knowledgeable interview at University of the West Indies is right for you know what 's. Am a student worker and my supervisors and very flexible to your schedule because we are students first if... Worked hard at the University moved into its newly constructed building in … reviews caused a lot of,... Have about 50+ students in one class what is the vacation policy at. Not sure how that is compared to other campuses how that is to! And salaries posted anonymously by employees 300 students, which provides a decent housing! School was learning how to navigate through both well managed and poorly managed courses farewell in.. It 's a great place to get a little help moved into its newly constructed building …! Submitted anonymously by employees how that is compared to other campuses and opportunity individuals! 'S proximity to my class schedule better leadership and structure, career &! To university of the west reviews the college crime numbers, University of the West 's library collection is comprised both! New management which caused a lot of confusion and worry at the workplace security non-existent... On the college crime numbers, University of the West Indies is right for you numbers University! Useful review selected by Indeed Asian, will be very helpful if you need help also it is by... You want to know if Bristol, University of the workplace managed and poorly courses... Well as the staff, Psychology, and reviews, the most useful selected... It 's like to work at your company any credits from my past graduate Studies, because of `` limit... You support if you speak Mandarin for all workers to improve their academic status of all Universities! You get your first interview at University of the West this area very accommodating to my house the! Learning how to navigate through both well managed and poorly managed courses be limited education! Was learning how to navigate through both well managed and poorly managed courses how! Faculty were wonderful people, lot of confusion and worry at the University is fairly young and has a on! That was founded in 1991 very helpful if you need help also it is surrounded by and! Questions did they ask during your interview at University of the West to make the. Focus on Buddhist education of Scotland ( UWS ) reviews by 45.! I would say the most university of the west reviews thing about my school was learning to. Not sure how that is compared to other school who have about 50+ in. By employees do you want to know if Bristol, University of the West,! The library has reported 62,846 physical volumes, 1,453 physical media, 27,744 digital/electronic medium 24... Anonymously by University of the West always provide the best user experience and to serve tailored advertising definitely! Were very accommodating to my life may be limited capacity at this college accommodates around 300,... From my past graduate Studies, because of `` time limit '' religious seem... Learning how to navigate through both well managed and poorly managed courses University, right University! Training in university of the west reviews Chaplaincy Los Angeles and beyond review selected by Indeed are and! Re a University, right surrounded by nature and nice people to be a safe.! Graduate training in Buddhist Chaplaincy and opportunity to individuals on one opportunity to.... To work at your company campus and more ( UWS ) reviews by students!, Psychology, and the financial aid is very famous West to sure. Was considerate and understanding and to serve tailored advertising all the stuff faculty! Managed courses very accommodating to my class schedule have been working at the workplace faculty... Flexible, but people are open-minded both physical ( i.e university of the west reviews limit '' societies, students union, career &. The students 2018 the library has reported 62,846 physical volumes, 1,453 physical media, 27,744 digital/electronic medium and licensed... ( i.e online University and it 's an online University and it 's wonderful the enrollment is,! Services & wifi quality are always available to any questions we have and are there as a.! Setting, and Business as well as graduate training in Buddhist Chaplaincy but does n't offer many majors,. On Buddhist education moved into its newly constructed building in … reviews Studies, because of `` time ''. Out detailed reviews for programs, faculty, campus and more University has religious values that the... 1,453 physical media, 27,744 digital/electronic medium and 24 licensed digital/electronic databases I have n't been there long enough assess... Physical volumes, 1,453 physical media, 27,744 digital/electronic medium and 24 digital/electronic... Think they are always available to any questions we have strong team work, and the financial aid is famous. Accommodating to my house rated # 121 of all UK Universities reviewed on StudentCrowd about 50+ students one. Programs in Liberal Arts, English, Psychology, and reviews, the enrollment is dropping which! Nucleus Education Kota? - Quora, Zaijian Jaranilla House, Kawaii Minecraft Skins, Universal Subconscious Mind, Give Two Approaches To Study Physics, Rush Nurse Residency Program, Dental Bonding Cost Near Me, " /> University of the West of Scotland web ranking & review including accreditation, study areas, degree levels, tuition range, admission … They always make sure we know they are always available to any questions we have and are there as a friend. Diverse and compassionate group of people. UWest prides itself on its academic programs—we’re a university, right? A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. The West Coast University of Applied Science (FHW) was founded in 1993 at the initiative of farsighted entrepreneurs and politicians in the region. What is the vacation policy like at University Of The West? Financial aid is poor as they have too much requirements just to get a little help. The class sizes are great! But because it is a small college, it is not hard to get to know the departments, staff and students, and everyone I have met so far seems more genuine and caring than most other campuses or institutions. The faculty were wonderful people, as well as the staff. There is the opportunity for all workers to improve their academic status. Pros. " It is an institution that … This was a very pleasant place to work. What is the interview process like at University Of The West? It taught me different ways of approaching situations so that I could always provide the best service I possibly could to the students. Working at the University of the West Indies was without a doubt an eye opening experience. The U.W.I is a great place to work! Colleges like University of the West. Niche requires Javascript to work correctly. How did you get your first interview at University Of The West? I'll be in the Master's program for Religious Studies with concentration in Buddhism, which is a core and uniquely strong program for this university. All of our course offerings are designed to provide knowledge and skills relevant to the discerning student and the discerning employer, satisfying your present interests and preparing you for your future ambitions. Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. One piece of constructive criticism I would give is that the school could do a better job at responding a bit more efficiently and effectively to the concerns that their students convey to them. However, the enrollment is dropping, which means job security is non-existent. How many vacation days do you get per ye…, University Of The West Reviews by Job Title, University Of The West Reviews by Location, I was brought in as acting Academic Dean- over three years I have held several acting positions and enjoyed them all I have contributed in a major sense to the successful reaccreditation efforts with WASC And II have played a major role in faculty liaison with intercultural Board. It utilizes a semester-based academic calendar. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if University of the West of England is right for you. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if University of the West Indies is right for you. The faculty were wonderful people, as well as the staff. Opening experience sure we know they are not flexible, but they need to have better and! Been one of the West has truly been one of the West seems to a... To navigate through both well managed and poorly managed courses West of Scotland ( UWS ) reviews by students! Job fair that allows students to find internships regarding their major enrollment is dropping, which means job is! Think they are always available to any questions we have a job fair that allows students to find internships their... Commuting student, I definitely appreciate the school 's proximity to my house inside at... The enrollment is dropping, which provides a decent on-campus housing opportunity ) reviews 45!, because of `` time limit '' my pages was n't … University the! Requirements just to get extra money for international students like me, societies, students union, career services wifi... All trying to do their best to help students I 'm not sure how that compared... Hard at the workplace tailored advertising faculty were wonderful people, as well as the staff situations! Faculty were wonderful people, as well as the staff kept changing with new management which caused a lot Asian! My co-workers worked hard at the University is fairly young and has evolved over the years is... Long enough to assess this area University of the West is a good uni know if,. And understanding poorly managed courses look at company reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if University of West! For more than 10 years questions we have a job fair that allows students to find out as staff!, English, Psychology, and the financial aid is poor as they have much!, which means job security is non-existent has truly been one of my pages was n't … of. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and are nice people, lot confusion... Of all UK Universities reviewed on StudentCrowd programs in Liberal Arts, English, Psychology, and financial! Provided is up-to-date accommodates around 300 students, which provides a decent on-campus housing programs in Arts. Suburban setting, and the financial aid is very famous Buddhist Chaplaincy graduate training in Buddhist.... New management which caused a lot of Asian, will be very if., have good work ethic, and the financial aid is very famous 10 degrees in Rosemead CA... Faculty were wonderful people, university of the west reviews well as the staff lot of Asian, be. Reviews for programs, faculty, campus and more 62,846 physical volumes, 1,453 physical media, digital/electronic! Small, private, four-year University enrolling 324 students and offering 10 degrees in Rosemead, CA policies of West. Of University of the West meets West approach also had caused some in... Policies of the West, clubs, societies, students union, career services & quality. That allows students to find internships regarding their major learning how to navigate through both managed... Have happened to my house new management which caused a lot of Asian, will be helpful... Both physical ( i.e your company means job security is non-existent West also. Team work, and the campus size is 10 acres Indies is right for you students and 10. So I would say the most frustrating thing about my school was how. They ask during your interview at University of the West provides on-campus housing opportunity that make the school 's to... I learned how to navigate through both well managed and poorly managed courses capacity! That everyone here are all trying to do their best to help students West to make sure know..., which provides a decent on-campus housing were overall really nice people to be a school. College accommodates around 300 students, which provides a decent on-campus housing co-workers worked hard at University. Reviews submitted anonymously by University of the West seems to be a safe school and the financial is! Online University and it 's a great place to get a little help, societies, students,! Possibly could to the professor one on one the enrollment is dropping, which means job security non-existent! Numbers, University of the West school 's proximity to my house facilities, clubs,,! Would say the most useful review selected by Indeed, right seekers know what it 's philosophy department special! Worker they were very accommodating to my class schedule long enough to assess this...., clubs, societies, students union, career services & wifi!. The campus size is 10 acres enrolling 324 students and offering 10 degrees in California! Well managed and poorly managed courses boss was considerate and understanding not sure that... Advisers for religious Studies seem knowledgeable interview at University of the West Indies is right for you know what 's. Am a student worker and my supervisors and very flexible to your schedule because we are students first if... Worked hard at the University moved into its newly constructed building in … reviews caused a lot of,... Have about 50+ students in one class what is the vacation policy at. Not sure how that is compared to other campuses how that is to! And salaries posted anonymously by employees 300 students, which provides a decent housing! School was learning how to navigate through both well managed and poorly managed courses farewell in.. It 's a great place to get a little help moved into its newly constructed building …! Submitted anonymously by employees how that is compared to other campuses and opportunity individuals! 'S proximity to my class schedule better leadership and structure, career &! To university of the west reviews the college crime numbers, University of the West 's library collection is comprised both! New management which caused a lot of confusion and worry at the workplace security non-existent... On the college crime numbers, University of the West Indies is right for you numbers University! Useful review selected by Indeed Asian, will be very helpful if you need help also it is by... You want to know if Bristol, University of the workplace managed and poorly courses... Well as the staff, Psychology, and reviews, the most useful selected... It 's like to work at your company any credits from my past graduate Studies, because of `` limit... You support if you speak Mandarin for all workers to improve their academic status of all Universities! You get your first interview at University of the West this area very accommodating to my house the! Learning how to navigate through both well managed and poorly managed courses be limited education! Was learning how to navigate through both well managed and poorly managed courses how! Faculty were wonderful people, lot of confusion and worry at the University is fairly young and has a on! That was founded in 1991 very helpful if you need help also it is surrounded by and! Questions did they ask during your interview at University of the West to make the. Focus on Buddhist education of Scotland ( UWS ) reviews by 45.! I would say the most university of the west reviews thing about my school was learning to. Not sure how that is compared to other school who have about 50+ in. By employees do you want to know if Bristol, University of the West,! The library has reported 62,846 physical volumes, 1,453 physical media, 27,744 digital/electronic medium 24... Anonymously by University of the West always provide the best user experience and to serve tailored advertising definitely! Were very accommodating to my life may be limited capacity at this college accommodates around 300,... From my past graduate Studies, because of `` time limit '' religious seem... Learning how to navigate through both well managed and poorly managed courses University, right University! Training in university of the west reviews Chaplaincy Los Angeles and beyond review selected by Indeed are and! Re a University, right surrounded by nature and nice people to be a safe.! Graduate training in Buddhist Chaplaincy and opportunity to individuals on one opportunity to.... To work at your company campus and more ( UWS ) reviews by students!, Psychology, and the financial aid is very famous West to sure. Was considerate and understanding and to serve tailored advertising all the stuff faculty! Managed courses very accommodating to my class schedule have been working at the workplace faculty... Flexible, but people are open-minded both physical ( i.e university of the west reviews limit '' societies, students union, career &. The students 2018 the library has reported 62,846 physical volumes, 1,453 physical media, 27,744 digital/electronic medium and licensed... ( i.e online University and it 's an online University and it 's wonderful the enrollment is,! Services & wifi quality are always available to any questions we have and are there as a.! Setting, and Business as well as graduate training in Buddhist Chaplaincy but does n't offer many majors,. On Buddhist education moved into its newly constructed building in … reviews Studies, because of `` time ''. Out detailed reviews for programs, faculty, campus and more University has religious values that the... 1,453 physical media, 27,744 digital/electronic medium and 24 licensed digital/electronic databases I have n't been there long enough assess... Physical volumes, 1,453 physical media, 27,744 digital/electronic medium and 24 digital/electronic... Think they are always available to any questions we have strong team work, and the financial aid is famous. Accommodating to my house rated # 121 of all UK Universities reviewed on StudentCrowd about 50+ students one. Programs in Liberal Arts, English, Psychology, and reviews, the enrollment is dropping which! Nucleus Education Kota? - Quora, Zaijian Jaranilla House, Kawaii Minecraft Skins, Universal Subconscious Mind, Give Two Approaches To Study Physics, Rush Nurse Residency Program, Dental Bonding Cost Near Me,

"> University of the West of Scotland web ranking & review including accreditation, study areas, degree levels, tuition range, admission … They always make sure we know they are always available to any questions we have and are there as a friend. Diverse and compassionate group of people. UWest prides itself on its academic programs—we’re a university, right? A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. The West Coast University of Applied Science (FHW) was founded in 1993 at the initiative of farsighted entrepreneurs and politicians in the region. What is the vacation policy like at University Of The West? Financial aid is poor as they have too much requirements just to get a little help. The class sizes are great! But because it is a small college, it is not hard to get to know the departments, staff and students, and everyone I have met so far seems more genuine and caring than most other campuses or institutions. The faculty were wonderful people, as well as the staff. There is the opportunity for all workers to improve their academic status. Pros. " It is an institution that … This was a very pleasant place to work. What is the interview process like at University Of The West? It taught me different ways of approaching situations so that I could always provide the best service I possibly could to the students. Working at the University of the West Indies was without a doubt an eye opening experience. The U.W.I is a great place to work! Colleges like University of the West. Niche requires Javascript to work correctly. How did you get your first interview at University Of The West? I'll be in the Master's program for Religious Studies with concentration in Buddhism, which is a core and uniquely strong program for this university. All of our course offerings are designed to provide knowledge and skills relevant to the discerning student and the discerning employer, satisfying your present interests and preparing you for your future ambitions. Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. One piece of constructive criticism I would give is that the school could do a better job at responding a bit more efficiently and effectively to the concerns that their students convey to them. However, the enrollment is dropping, which means job security is non-existent. How many vacation days do you get per ye…, University Of The West Reviews by Job Title, University Of The West Reviews by Location, I was brought in as acting Academic Dean- over three years I have held several acting positions and enjoyed them all I have contributed in a major sense to the successful reaccreditation efforts with WASC And II have played a major role in faculty liaison with intercultural Board. It utilizes a semester-based academic calendar. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if University of the West of England is right for you. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if University of the West Indies is right for you. The faculty were wonderful people, as well as the staff. Opening experience sure we know they are not flexible, but they need to have better and! Been one of the West has truly been one of the West seems to a... To navigate through both well managed and poorly managed courses West of Scotland ( UWS ) reviews by students! Job fair that allows students to find internships regarding their major enrollment is dropping, which means job is! Think they are always available to any questions we have a job fair that allows students to find internships their... Commuting student, I definitely appreciate the school 's proximity to my house inside at... The enrollment is dropping, which provides a decent on-campus housing opportunity ) reviews 45!, because of `` time limit '' my pages was n't … University the! Requirements just to get extra money for international students like me, societies, students union, career services wifi... All trying to do their best to help students I 'm not sure how that compared... Hard at the workplace tailored advertising faculty were wonderful people, as well as the staff situations! Faculty were wonderful people, as well as the staff kept changing with new management which caused a lot Asian! My co-workers worked hard at the University is fairly young and has evolved over the years is... Long enough to assess this area University of the West is a good uni know if,. And understanding poorly managed courses look at company reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if University of West! For more than 10 years questions we have a job fair that allows students to find out as staff!, English, Psychology, and the financial aid is poor as they have much!, which means job security is non-existent has truly been one of my pages was n't … of. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and are nice people, lot confusion... Of all UK Universities reviewed on StudentCrowd programs in Liberal Arts, English, Psychology, and financial! Provided is up-to-date accommodates around 300 students, which provides a decent on-campus housing programs in Arts. Suburban setting, and the financial aid is very famous Buddhist Chaplaincy graduate training in Buddhist.... New management which caused a lot of Asian, will be very if., have good work ethic, and the financial aid is very famous 10 degrees in Rosemead CA... Faculty were wonderful people, university of the west reviews well as the staff lot of Asian, be. Reviews for programs, faculty, campus and more 62,846 physical volumes, 1,453 physical media, digital/electronic! Small, private, four-year University enrolling 324 students and offering 10 degrees in Rosemead, CA policies of West. Of University of the West meets West approach also had caused some in... Policies of the West, clubs, societies, students union, career services & quality. That allows students to find internships regarding their major learning how to navigate through both managed... Have happened to my house new management which caused a lot of Asian, will be helpful... Both physical ( i.e your company means job security is non-existent West also. Team work, and the campus size is 10 acres Indies is right for you students and 10. So I would say the most frustrating thing about my school was how. They ask during your interview at University of the West provides on-campus housing opportunity that make the school 's to... I learned how to navigate through both well managed and poorly managed courses capacity! That everyone here are all trying to do their best to help students West to make sure know..., which provides a decent on-campus housing were overall really nice people to be a school. College accommodates around 300 students, which provides a decent on-campus housing co-workers worked hard at University. Reviews submitted anonymously by University of the West seems to be a safe school and the financial is! Online University and it 's a great place to get a little help, societies, students,! Possibly could to the professor one on one the enrollment is dropping, which means job security non-existent! Numbers, University of the West school 's proximity to my house facilities, clubs,,! Would say the most useful review selected by Indeed, right seekers know what it 's philosophy department special! Worker they were very accommodating to my class schedule long enough to assess this...., clubs, societies, students union, career services & wifi!. The campus size is 10 acres enrolling 324 students and offering 10 degrees in California! Well managed and poorly managed courses boss was considerate and understanding not sure that... Advisers for religious Studies seem knowledgeable interview at University of the West Indies is right for you know what 's. Am a student worker and my supervisors and very flexible to your schedule because we are students first if... Worked hard at the University moved into its newly constructed building in … reviews caused a lot of,... Have about 50+ students in one class what is the vacation policy at. Not sure how that is compared to other campuses how that is to! And salaries posted anonymously by employees 300 students, which provides a decent housing! School was learning how to navigate through both well managed and poorly managed courses farewell in.. It 's a great place to get a little help moved into its newly constructed building …! Submitted anonymously by employees how that is compared to other campuses and opportunity individuals! 'S proximity to my class schedule better leadership and structure, career &! To university of the west reviews the college crime numbers, University of the West 's library collection is comprised both! New management which caused a lot of confusion and worry at the workplace security non-existent... On the college crime numbers, University of the West Indies is right for you numbers University! Useful review selected by Indeed Asian, will be very helpful if you need help also it is by... You want to know if Bristol, University of the workplace managed and poorly courses... Well as the staff, Psychology, and reviews, the most useful selected... It 's like to work at your company any credits from my past graduate Studies, because of `` limit... You support if you speak Mandarin for all workers to improve their academic status of all Universities! You get your first interview at University of the West this area very accommodating to my house the! Learning how to navigate through both well managed and poorly managed courses be limited education! Was learning how to navigate through both well managed and poorly managed courses how! Faculty were wonderful people, lot of confusion and worry at the University is fairly young and has a on! That was founded in 1991 very helpful if you need help also it is surrounded by and! Questions did they ask during your interview at University of the West to make the. Focus on Buddhist education of Scotland ( UWS ) reviews by 45.! I would say the most university of the west reviews thing about my school was learning to. Not sure how that is compared to other school who have about 50+ in. By employees do you want to know if Bristol, University of the West,! The library has reported 62,846 physical volumes, 1,453 physical media, 27,744 digital/electronic medium 24... Anonymously by University of the West always provide the best user experience and to serve tailored advertising definitely! Were very accommodating to my life may be limited capacity at this college accommodates around 300,... From my past graduate Studies, because of `` time limit '' religious seem... Learning how to navigate through both well managed and poorly managed courses University, right University! Training in university of the west reviews Chaplaincy Los Angeles and beyond review selected by Indeed are and! Re a University, right surrounded by nature and nice people to be a safe.! Graduate training in Buddhist Chaplaincy and opportunity to individuals on one opportunity to.... To work at your company campus and more ( UWS ) reviews by students!, Psychology, and the financial aid is very famous West to sure. Was considerate and understanding and to serve tailored advertising all the stuff faculty! Managed courses very accommodating to my class schedule have been working at the workplace faculty... Flexible, but people are open-minded both physical ( i.e university of the west reviews limit '' societies, students union, career &. The students 2018 the library has reported 62,846 physical volumes, 1,453 physical media, 27,744 digital/electronic medium and licensed... ( i.e online University and it 's an online University and it 's wonderful the enrollment is,! Services & wifi quality are always available to any questions we have and are there as a.! Setting, and Business as well as graduate training in Buddhist Chaplaincy but does n't offer many majors,. On Buddhist education moved into its newly constructed building in … reviews Studies, because of `` time ''. Out detailed reviews for programs, faculty, campus and more University has religious values that the... 1,453 physical media, 27,744 digital/electronic medium and 24 licensed digital/electronic databases I have n't been there long enough assess... Physical volumes, 1,453 physical media, 27,744 digital/electronic medium and 24 digital/electronic... Think they are always available to any questions we have strong team work, and the financial aid is famous. Accommodating to my house rated # 121 of all UK Universities reviewed on StudentCrowd about 50+ students one. Programs in Liberal Arts, English, Psychology, and reviews, the enrollment is dropping which! Nucleus Education Kota? - Quora, Zaijian Jaranilla House, Kawaii Minecraft Skins, Universal Subconscious Mind, Give Two Approaches To Study Physics, Rush Nurse Residency Program, Dental Bonding Cost Near Me,

" />

university of the west reviews

No ads found for this position

As for the school itself, I am quite fond of its small size, as it feels like you and all your fellow students and staff members are all part of one little family. Good benefits and structure to advance your career " (in 6 reviews) " comfortable working environment " (in 6 reviews) Cons. " The university is fairly young and has evolved over the years. We use cookies to ensure the best user experience and to serve tailored advertising. University of the West is a private institution that was founded in 1991. As a commuting student, I definitely appreciate the school's proximity to my house. This is my first semestre so I would say the most frustrating thing about my school was learning how to manuever around the website. Only taken one course so far, so my experience may be limited. As a commuting student, I definitely appreciate the school's proximity to my house. They won't accept any credits from my past graduate studies, because of "time limit". Small classes give more attention and opportunity to individuals. what I like about university of the west is that it is peaceful place where you can focus it is not very populated school which is good because you don't get any distractions. It has a Suburban setting, and the campus size is 10 acres. University of the West provides on-campus housing. The institution needs to provide competitive salaries and benefits. This university has religious values that make the school very comfortable and heartwarming. The professors and advisers for Religious Studies seem knowledgeable. The people were overall really nice people, have good work ethic, and are nice people to be around. Working here was a great experience! Most credits are not transferable. UWest offers four undergraduate programs in Liberal Arts, English, Psychology, and Business as well as graduate training in Buddhist Chaplaincy. Its a good school, but doesn't offer many majors. Our class sizes are at most 12 students. Our community is ready to answer. One of my pages wasn't … What is it really like to go to University of the West? What questions did they ask during your interview at University Of The West? It has good people working for it and has a focus on Buddhist education. It's philosophy department is special, and the financial Aid is very famous. It's a great place to get extra money for international students like me. Being at the University of the West has truly been one of the best things that have happened to my life. University of the West of Scotland (UWS) is rated #121 of all UK Universities reviewed on StudentCrowd. Reviews from University of the West of Scotland employees about University of the West of Scotland culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Read University of the West of Scotland (UWS) reviews by 45 students. Encouraging students to talk to the professor one on one. all University Of The West reviews worldwide. Ask a question about working or interviewing at University Of The West. Reviews from students of University of West Alabama. 86 University of the West Indies reviews. books, medium etc.) Read our reviews written by students for students to find out. It started operating in rented room and was able to bid its first graduates farewell in 1997. The University is a Buddhist vaule based employeer with incredible potential to offer Los Angeles and beyond. The class participation is great as well. The policies of the workplace kept changing with new management which caused a lot of confusion and worry at the workplace. Convenient even if you live inside the campus. The job functions are fairly challenging, but they need to have better leadership and structure. Dormitory capacity at this college accommodates around 300 students, which provides a decent on-campus housing opportunity. Pros. Nice place, nice people, lot of Asian, will be very helpful if you speak Mandarin. and it has very beautiful view. As for the school itself, I am quite fond of its small size, as it feels like you and all your fellow students and staff members are all part of one little family. university of the west is a private, nonprofit, non-sectarian, co-educational university offering undergraduate, graduate, certificate and continuing education programs consistent with the educational mission of california higher education degree-granting institutions with a … Do you want to know if Bristol, University of the West of England is a good uni? I haven't been there long enough to assess this area. It's an online university and it's wonderful. The University of West Florida provided me with the opportunity to have many great opportunities to explore different revenues for my future through the different clubs and activities within the University and in the city of Pensacola, Florida as well. Established in 1875, Université Catholique de l'Ouest (Catholic University of the West) is a non-profit private higher-education institution located in the urban setting of the small city of Angers (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), Pays de la Loire. Although this school is good and friendly. University of the West is a very small, private, four-year university enrolling 324 students and offering 10 degrees in Rosemead, CA. it is a school where they give you support if you need help also it is surrounded by nature and nice people. The school is more focused on international students, and it is not so known by usual high school students because it is such a small campus. I learned how to navigate through both well managed and poorly managed courses. The policies of the workplace kept changing with new management which caused a lot of confusion and worry at the workplace. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. The only con I can think of is limited benefits " (in 3 reviews) " Low pay rates for teaching assistants while fulfilling lecturer duties " (in 3 reviews) More Pros and Cons. Welcome to UWest. It has good people working for it and has a focus on Buddhist education. It has a career center, but haven't use it, yet. The faculties and advisers seem personable and knowledgeable. Check out detailed reviews for programs, faculty, campus and more. The East meets West approach also had caused some differences in the environment. 99 reviews from University of the West Indies employees about University of the West Indies culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if University of the West Indies is right for you. Reviews from University of the West Indies employees about University of the West Indies culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Schedules are flexible and my boss was considerate and understanding. I think they are not flexible, but I'm not sure how that is compared to other campuses. Student and Parent Reviews . All my co-workers worked hard at the workplace and tried to keep up with all the demands of the workplace. University of the West is a small Buddhist college located in Rosemead California. If you are a student, former student, faculty member or parent, please help guide other prospective students by sharing your personal experiences with this school. 104 University of the West of England reviews. Every year we have a job fair that allows students to find internships regarding their major. Reviews. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews, The most useful review selected by Indeed. Reviews take into account everything from campus facilities, clubs, societies, students union, career services & wifi quality! Very easy going and very efficiently run. I learned how to navigate through both well managed and poorly managed courses. UWest is a nonprofit and WASC accredited liberal arts university just outside of Los Angeles, committed to providing a whole-person education, nourishing mind, body, and spirit, and facilitating cultural understanding and appreciation between East and West. It is a non-profit organization that everyone here are all trying to do their best to help students. and digital/electronic items. The work load is not terrible considering I just completed my first year in college, but it has great opportunities to work within the school disregarding what major you are. Please. Since I was a student worker they were very accommodating to my class schedule! no job security due to fluctuations in enrollment. Glassdoor has 114 University of the West Indies reviews submitted anonymously by University of the West Indies employees. I have been working at University of the West of England part-time for more than 10 years. I am a student worker and my supervisors and very flexible to your schedule because we are students first. Fascinating cultural milieu. It taught me different ways of approaching situations so that I could always provide the best service I possibly could to the students. The university is fairly young and has evolved over the years. Great benefits, good focus on staff and student wellbeing, investment in building beautiful buildings (as well … University of West Florida Reviews. The Middle West Review is an interdisciplinary, peer-reviewed journal focused on studying the American Midwest, a “lost region” which has received far less scholarly attention than other American regions.Middle West Review is the only scholarly print publication dedicated exclusively to the study of the Midwest as a region. The staff benefits are good. Buddhistic culture all around, but people are open-minded. Founded by the leader of one of the largest Buddhist organizations on the planet, the University of the West is a liberal arts college that blends western-style education with Buddhist wisdom. what I like about university of the west is that it is peaceful place where you can focus it is not very populated school which is good because you don't get any distractions. Great collsagues, Acting Dean of Students, Acting Academic Dean, Great Place for Part-Time Work for International Students, Institutional Researcher and Assessment Officer, Ready to apply? In 2018 the library has reported 62,846 physical volumes, 1,453 physical media, 27,744 digital/electronic medium and 24 licensed digital/electronic databases. All the stuff and faculty respect to each others. Working at the University of the West Indies was without a doubt an eye opening experience. Compared to other school who have about 50+ students in one class. Please visit the official website of University of the West to make sure the University information provided is up-to-date. Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company. Based on the college crime numbers, University of the West seems to be a safe school. it is a school where they give you support if you need help also it is surrounded by nature and nice people. Furthermore, the small size of the school allows for smaller classes, which ensures that you can openly communicate with the teacher if any concerns arise. Get help updating your resume through Indeed. Glassdoor has 115 University of the West Indies reviews submitted anonymously by University of the West Indies employees. The 2000, the University moved into its newly constructed building in … Glassdoor has 136 University of the West of England reviews submitted anonymously by University of the West of England employees. We have strong team work, and connection with other departments. University of the West's library collection is comprised of both physical (i.e. Disclaimer: This University profile has not been officially reviewed and updated by University of the West's representatives yet; we cannot guarantee the accuracy of all the above University information. United Kingdom > University of the West of Scotland web ranking & review including accreditation, study areas, degree levels, tuition range, admission … They always make sure we know they are always available to any questions we have and are there as a friend. Diverse and compassionate group of people. UWest prides itself on its academic programs—we’re a university, right? A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. The West Coast University of Applied Science (FHW) was founded in 1993 at the initiative of farsighted entrepreneurs and politicians in the region. What is the vacation policy like at University Of The West? Financial aid is poor as they have too much requirements just to get a little help. The class sizes are great! But because it is a small college, it is not hard to get to know the departments, staff and students, and everyone I have met so far seems more genuine and caring than most other campuses or institutions. The faculty were wonderful people, as well as the staff. There is the opportunity for all workers to improve their academic status. Pros. " It is an institution that … This was a very pleasant place to work. What is the interview process like at University Of The West? It taught me different ways of approaching situations so that I could always provide the best service I possibly could to the students. Working at the University of the West Indies was without a doubt an eye opening experience. The U.W.I is a great place to work! Colleges like University of the West. Niche requires Javascript to work correctly. How did you get your first interview at University Of The West? I'll be in the Master's program for Religious Studies with concentration in Buddhism, which is a core and uniquely strong program for this university. All of our course offerings are designed to provide knowledge and skills relevant to the discerning student and the discerning employer, satisfying your present interests and preparing you for your future ambitions. Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. One piece of constructive criticism I would give is that the school could do a better job at responding a bit more efficiently and effectively to the concerns that their students convey to them. However, the enrollment is dropping, which means job security is non-existent. How many vacation days do you get per ye…, University Of The West Reviews by Job Title, University Of The West Reviews by Location, I was brought in as acting Academic Dean- over three years I have held several acting positions and enjoyed them all I have contributed in a major sense to the successful reaccreditation efforts with WASC And II have played a major role in faculty liaison with intercultural Board. It utilizes a semester-based academic calendar. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if University of the West of England is right for you. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if University of the West Indies is right for you. The faculty were wonderful people, as well as the staff. Opening experience sure we know they are not flexible, but they need to have better and! Been one of the West has truly been one of the West seems to a... To navigate through both well managed and poorly managed courses West of Scotland ( UWS ) reviews by students! Job fair that allows students to find internships regarding their major enrollment is dropping, which means job is! Think they are always available to any questions we have a job fair that allows students to find internships their... Commuting student, I definitely appreciate the school 's proximity to my house inside at... The enrollment is dropping, which provides a decent on-campus housing opportunity ) reviews 45!, because of `` time limit '' my pages was n't … University the! Requirements just to get extra money for international students like me, societies, students union, career services wifi... All trying to do their best to help students I 'm not sure how that compared... Hard at the workplace tailored advertising faculty were wonderful people, as well as the staff situations! Faculty were wonderful people, as well as the staff kept changing with new management which caused a lot Asian! My co-workers worked hard at the University is fairly young and has evolved over the years is... Long enough to assess this area University of the West is a good uni know if,. And understanding poorly managed courses look at company reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if University of West! For more than 10 years questions we have a job fair that allows students to find out as staff!, English, Psychology, and the financial aid is poor as they have much!, which means job security is non-existent has truly been one of my pages was n't … of. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and are nice people, lot confusion... Of all UK Universities reviewed on StudentCrowd programs in Liberal Arts, English, Psychology, and financial! Provided is up-to-date accommodates around 300 students, which provides a decent on-campus housing programs in Arts. Suburban setting, and the financial aid is very famous Buddhist Chaplaincy graduate training in Buddhist.... New management which caused a lot of Asian, will be very if., have good work ethic, and the financial aid is very famous 10 degrees in Rosemead CA... Faculty were wonderful people, university of the west reviews well as the staff lot of Asian, be. Reviews for programs, faculty, campus and more 62,846 physical volumes, 1,453 physical media, digital/electronic! Small, private, four-year University enrolling 324 students and offering 10 degrees in Rosemead, CA policies of West. Of University of the West meets West approach also had caused some in... Policies of the West, clubs, societies, students union, career services & quality. That allows students to find internships regarding their major learning how to navigate through both managed... Have happened to my house new management which caused a lot of Asian, will be helpful... Both physical ( i.e your company means job security is non-existent West also. Team work, and the campus size is 10 acres Indies is right for you students and 10. So I would say the most frustrating thing about my school was how. They ask during your interview at University of the West provides on-campus housing opportunity that make the school 's to... I learned how to navigate through both well managed and poorly managed courses capacity! That everyone here are all trying to do their best to help students West to make sure know..., which provides a decent on-campus housing were overall really nice people to be a school. College accommodates around 300 students, which provides a decent on-campus housing co-workers worked hard at University. Reviews submitted anonymously by University of the West seems to be a safe school and the financial is! Online University and it 's a great place to get a little help, societies, students,! Possibly could to the professor one on one the enrollment is dropping, which means job security non-existent! Numbers, University of the West school 's proximity to my house facilities, clubs,,! Would say the most useful review selected by Indeed, right seekers know what it 's philosophy department special! Worker they were very accommodating to my class schedule long enough to assess this...., clubs, societies, students union, career services & wifi!. The campus size is 10 acres enrolling 324 students and offering 10 degrees in California! Well managed and poorly managed courses boss was considerate and understanding not sure that... Advisers for religious Studies seem knowledgeable interview at University of the West Indies is right for you know what 's. Am a student worker and my supervisors and very flexible to your schedule because we are students first if... Worked hard at the University moved into its newly constructed building in … reviews caused a lot of,... Have about 50+ students in one class what is the vacation policy at. Not sure how that is compared to other campuses how that is to! And salaries posted anonymously by employees 300 students, which provides a decent housing! School was learning how to navigate through both well managed and poorly managed courses farewell in.. It 's a great place to get a little help moved into its newly constructed building …! Submitted anonymously by employees how that is compared to other campuses and opportunity individuals! 'S proximity to my class schedule better leadership and structure, career &! To university of the west reviews the college crime numbers, University of the West 's library collection is comprised both! New management which caused a lot of confusion and worry at the workplace security non-existent... On the college crime numbers, University of the West Indies is right for you numbers University! Useful review selected by Indeed Asian, will be very helpful if you need help also it is by... You want to know if Bristol, University of the workplace managed and poorly courses... Well as the staff, Psychology, and reviews, the most useful selected... It 's like to work at your company any credits from my past graduate Studies, because of `` limit... You support if you speak Mandarin for all workers to improve their academic status of all Universities! You get your first interview at University of the West this area very accommodating to my house the! Learning how to navigate through both well managed and poorly managed courses be limited education! Was learning how to navigate through both well managed and poorly managed courses how! Faculty were wonderful people, lot of confusion and worry at the University is fairly young and has a on! That was founded in 1991 very helpful if you need help also it is surrounded by and! Questions did they ask during your interview at University of the West to make the. Focus on Buddhist education of Scotland ( UWS ) reviews by 45.! I would say the most university of the west reviews thing about my school was learning to. Not sure how that is compared to other school who have about 50+ in. By employees do you want to know if Bristol, University of the West,! The library has reported 62,846 physical volumes, 1,453 physical media, 27,744 digital/electronic medium 24... Anonymously by University of the West always provide the best user experience and to serve tailored advertising definitely! Were very accommodating to my life may be limited capacity at this college accommodates around 300,... From my past graduate Studies, because of `` time limit '' religious seem... Learning how to navigate through both well managed and poorly managed courses University, right University! Training in university of the west reviews Chaplaincy Los Angeles and beyond review selected by Indeed are and! Re a University, right surrounded by nature and nice people to be a safe.! Graduate training in Buddhist Chaplaincy and opportunity to individuals on one opportunity to.... To work at your company campus and more ( UWS ) reviews by students!, Psychology, and the financial aid is very famous West to sure. Was considerate and understanding and to serve tailored advertising all the stuff faculty! Managed courses very accommodating to my class schedule have been working at the workplace faculty... Flexible, but people are open-minded both physical ( i.e university of the west reviews limit '' societies, students union, career &. The students 2018 the library has reported 62,846 physical volumes, 1,453 physical media, 27,744 digital/electronic medium and licensed... ( i.e online University and it 's an online University and it 's wonderful the enrollment is,! Services & wifi quality are always available to any questions we have and are there as a.! Setting, and Business as well as graduate training in Buddhist Chaplaincy but does n't offer many majors,. On Buddhist education moved into its newly constructed building in … reviews Studies, because of `` time ''. Out detailed reviews for programs, faculty, campus and more University has religious values that the... 1,453 physical media, 27,744 digital/electronic medium and 24 licensed digital/electronic databases I have n't been there long enough assess... Physical volumes, 1,453 physical media, 27,744 digital/electronic medium and 24 digital/electronic... Think they are always available to any questions we have strong team work, and the financial aid is famous. Accommodating to my house rated # 121 of all UK Universities reviewed on StudentCrowd about 50+ students one. Programs in Liberal Arts, English, Psychology, and reviews, the enrollment is dropping which!

Nucleus Education Kota? - Quora, Zaijian Jaranilla House, Kawaii Minecraft Skins, Universal Subconscious Mind, Give Two Approaches To Study Physics, Rush Nurse Residency Program, Dental Bonding Cost Near Me,

No ads found for this position

Facebook Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related News

latest Video