2017 hyundai tucson towing capacity

No ads found for this position

MPG. Consider the 2017 Hyundai Tucson if your small-SUV needs include style, sophisticated technology and great fuel economy. Some vehicles also require a transmission oil cooler be added for towing. 23/30 City/Highway MPG. Learn more about Price, Engine Type, MPG, and complete safety and warranty information. 2020. The exterior, interior (leather) are great - unfortunately, the acceleration is TERRIBLE! 2017 Hyundai Tucson Research, Photos, Specs and Expertise ... 2017 Hyundai Tucson Value AWD Features and Specs It's stable at speed, and has no trouble pulling any well-matched caravan. I am taking a couch + ping pong table + 2 wooden night stands + boxes. Select a Year, Make and Model to find the tow rating capacity for your vehicle. Equip cars, trucks & SUVs with 2017 Hyundai Tucson Trailer Hitch from AutoZone. The Tucson has received a 5 star rating from ANCAP. Most small teardrop trailers will be under this 1500-lbs. Order Tucson today. 23 February 2017 at 14:11 . 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Towing Capacity & Tow Ratings 5000 lbs See Cars for Sale. Body Style: Sport Utility. The Tucson impresses with amenable driving dynamics, handsome styling and a robust assortment of feature content. If I could buy another small SUV, I would. Trailer Wiring: 2017 Hyundai Tucson Trailer Wiring. Available Style (s) Sport Utility. Protect your TUCSON in any driving condition with our specially formulated motor oils. MPG: 25 City / 30 Hwy. On top of it all is Hyundai's excellent 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain . 2017 Hyundai Tucson Dimensions - iSeeCars.com Prices shown are the prices people paid including dealer discounts for a used 2017 Hyundai Tucson Sport AWD with standard options and in good condition with an average of 12,000 miles per year. The towing capacity shown below include the braked and unbraked towing capacity. Used 2017 Hyundai Tucson For Sale at Orr Toyota of Searcy ... The smaller of Hyundai's two SUVs, called the Tucson. The towing capacity is a term used to describe the maximum weight of a trailer a Hyundai Tucson car can tow. With the mid- to upper-level SEL, Sport, Limited, Night, and Ultimate trims, the Hyundai Tucson towing capacity jumps to a maximum of 2,000 pounds. Hyundai Tucson Towing Capacity & Weight If you are looking for the towing capacity for a Hyundai Tucson car then we're here to help. 21 - 26 MPG City / 26 - 32 MPG Hwy. Hyundai drivers and shoppers near Orlando, FL, can expect a maximum towing capacity of up to 2,000 lbs with the new Hyundai Tucson, which is impressive for a compact SUV and falls just short of the Hyundai Santa Fe's 3,500-lb maximum towing capacity. Modification. TOWING CAPACITY : 1,500 lb: SEATING CAPACITY : 5: HEADROOM, F/R : 39.6/39.2 in: The braked 2017 Hyundai Tucson towing capacity is between 750 kg (0.75 tonnes) and 1600 kg (1.6 tonnes). Need MPG information on the 2017 Hyundai Tucson? 21/26 City/Highway MPG. Towing Capacity - 1,000 lbs. Payload - 1,146 lbs. The Weight Carrying Capacity is 3500 lbs, while the Tongue Weight is 525 lbs, This hitch can be used in combination with a weight. 2017 Hyundai Tucson Value AWD Specs | J.D. Power Maximum Towing Capacity. Tow Capacity for a 2014 Hyundai Tucson: If you are thinking about towing a trailer with a 2014 Hyundai Tucson then it is important to know what your tow capacity is for your Tucson. SUV 4D GLS 2WD 4 Cyl. Based on the Hyundai owner's manual the tow capacity for a 2014 Hyundai Tucson is: Year. 2017 Hyundai Tucson Specs. New Hyundai Tucson for Sale. 1500 pounds. Reviews: * Turbocharged engine delivers peppy acceleration and good fuel economy; plenty of advanced safety and infotainment features are . Available Style (s) Sport Utility. However, it falls short of the 2012 Nissan Xterra that boasts a segment-leading towing figure of 5000 lbs. Find out the information about towing-capacity specifications for Hyundai Tucson 2017 as well as brake type, ground clearance, transmission and much more. The Weight Carrying Capacity is 3500 lbs, while the Tongue Weight is 525 lbs, This hitch can be used in combination with a weight. Find 2017 Hyundai Tucson Eco Vehicles for Sale. Braked is when the trailer being towed has its own braking system. Find 2017 Hyundai Tucson interior, exterior and cargo dimensions for the trims and styles available. The 185PS engine flexes ample muscle . Call 804-276-0300 for more information. Used 2017 Hyundai Tucson from Pearson Hyundai in Midlothian, VA, 23113. Horsepower . $20,688. The 2022 Hyundai Tucson N-Line SUV gets a 2.5-liter I-4 under the hood that makes 187 @ 6100 and 178 @ 4000 of torque. The Hyundai Tucson towing capacity depends on the configuration you choose: On the entry-level SE and Value trims, the Hyundai Tucson towing capacity maxes out at 1,500 pounds. Exterior Colors: See how they look. Check out the full specs of the 2017 Hyundai Tucson Sport, from performance and fuel economy to colors and materials . Front Wheel Drive. Hyundai Tucson 2017, Class 3 Round Rear Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver Opening by CURT®. Modification. There's no shortage of compact SUVs vying for buyers' attention, but the Hyundai Tucson remains an appealing choice. The towing capacity shown below include the braked and unbraked towing capacity. Some models also offer heavy-duty or towing option packs which can increase towing capacity, as well as options which can hamper towing capacity. We have the best products at the right price. Tucson . The trailer I am looking at weighs 900lbs. Used 2017 Hyundai Tucson, from Superior Hyundai North in Fairfield, OH, 45014. Awards: * 2017 KBB.com 10 Best SUVs Under $25,000 * 2017 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands. 1,000 lbs / 454 kg. Tucson. Hyundai. Across the range there are a large number of variants to choose from, including your choice of front-wheel drive or all-wheel drive, petrol and diesel engines . Braked is when the trailer being towed has its own braking system. Hyundai drivers and shoppers near Orlando, FL, can expect a maximum towing capacity of up to 2,000 lbs with the new Hyundai Tucson, which is impressive for a compact SUV and falls just short of the Hyundai Santa Fe's 3,500-lb maximum towing capacity. RT 44 Certified, **ONE OWNER**, Hands Free Calling, AWD. $22,700 - $31,175. I have a Hyndai tuscon I4 and everywhere I look gives me different results on how much I can actually take. 1,000 lbs 2017 Hyundai Tucson Eco. Maximum Towing Capacity - 1000 lb. The Hyundai Santa Fe has a towing capacity between 1650 lbs and 5000 lbs depending on the trim and model year. Fuel Capacity - 16.4 gal. Learn the ins and outs about the 2017 Hyundai Tucson Value AWD. 1L (120 hp/172 Nm) 1.6 T-GDI. Find 2017 Hyundai Tucson interior, exterior and cargo dimensions for the trims and styles available. Maximum Towing Capacity. This means that the trailer being towed has a braking system installed to assist the vehicle braking system. Powder coated steel is sturdy and corrosion resistant. With increasing altitude the engine power and therefore the car's climbing ability are impaired because of the . 2016 TUCSON Towing Capacity . The Weight Carrying Capacity is 3500 lbs, while the Tongue Weight is 525 lbs, This hitch can be used in combination with a weight. What is a 2017 Hyundai Tucson maximum towing capacity? Unbraked is when the trailer being towed does not have its own braking system. 2 Inch Hitch Opening. It comes with a variety of diesel and petrol engines, the choice of two- or four-wheel drive, and there are three transmissions too. Choose the desired trim / style from the dropdown list to see the corresponding dimensions. The minimum towing capacity is 1500-lbs and the maximum is 2000-lbs. I linked a table taken from the online owner's manual which details the towing capacities for each version of the car. 1,000 lbs. 16.4 gallons . The Tucson is sold in SE, SE Plus, Eco, Sport, Night and Limited trims. Unbraked is when the trailer being towed does not have its own braking system. 5000 lbs. The 2017 Hyundai Tucson is a contender in every way. Dimensions. 2019. Towing Capacity, Maximum. This means that the trailer being towed has a braking system installed to assist the vehicle braking system. It is the same for all trims. . Get Yours Today! Detailed specs and features for the Used 2017 Hyundai Tucson SUV including dimensions, horsepower, engine, capacity, fuel economy, transmission, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. Torque. Let's consider its strong points first. 2017 Hyundai Tucson Limited. Fuel Tank Capacity. Hyundai Tucson 2017 Towing capacity. The Hyundai Tucson has a lot going for it, but it doesn't do enough to topple the Mazda CX-5 as our favourite mid-sized SUV. Front-wheel drive is standard, and all-wheel drive is available. The tongue load on the car iS-100 pounds as well, making it quite good for its size. 16.4 gallons . Check out the 2022 Hyundai Tucson & browse specs & features at HyundaiUSA. Taxes and fees (title, registration, license, document and . Awards: * 2017 KBB.com 10 Best SUVs Under $25,000 * 2017 KBB.com 10 Most Awarded Brands. Call 501.281.4620 for more information. New Cars, Used Cars, Car Dealers, Prices & Reviews | Cars.com What People Are Paying. Whether it's extreme temperatures, long commutes, towing, hauling, the added stress of a turbocharger or you're simply extending the time between oil changes, our motor oils will keep your 2017 Hyundai TUCSON protected. The 2017 Hyundai Tucson has a braked towing capacity of 1600kg and an unbraked towing capacity of 750kg. The engine on the car is able to generate between 151 to 195 lb-ft foot-pounds of torque, depending on which version of the engine You have. The VIN number can be found on the Driver Side Front Floor and the compliance plate is located on the Pass Side Lower A-Pillar. See additional tow rating details for 2020 Hyundai Santa Fe XL. It's best to seek advice from your nearest dealer if required. Year, Make and Model ; find Recalls by VIN ; Reviews 25,000 * 2017 KBB.com most... With comfort and ease it all is Hyundai & # x27 ; s volume... In Waite Park, MN, 56387 comes first 26 - 32 MPG Hwy is available - Motor1.com /a. Spec sheets re based on vehicles sold New in NZ - spec levels and recommendations may vary used... Comfort and ease is Hyundai & # x27 ; s excellent 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain latest information, as as! > 2022 Hyundai Tucson towing capacity this 1500-lbs Optional ) MPG: 21 City / 26 - 32 MPG.! Safety Recalls exact towing capacity is a compact crossover that provides seating for passengers!, registration, license, document and from AutoZone by Make and Model ; find Recalls by VIN Reviews. From your nearest dealer if required MPG Hwy class that offers a total towing capacity weight it. A trailer a Hyundai loyalist, I would 21 - 26 MPG City / -... ( pounds ) 2000 it falls short of the segment to reinvent everything and more desired trim / style the! Recalls by Make and Model ; find Recalls by VIN ; Reviews nearest dealer if required added for towing //www.reddit.com/r/cars/comments/a7e6dv/hyundai_tucson_i4_2017_towing_capacity/. Towing weights found on the Pass Side Lower A-Pillar, that means, you can tow up 3280! In SE, SE Plus, Eco, Sport, night and Limited trims lbs... Economy ; plenty of advanced safety and warranty information capacity for your.! Importance for caravanners, the all-new 2022 Hyundai Tucson is sold in SE, SE Plus Eco. Styles available called the Tucson tows very well right Price AWD specs |.... 2.0-Liter engine with 6-speed automatic see additional tow rating rt 44 Certified, * * one owner *,! Received a 5 star rating from ANCAP I would Seat down or removed - 62 cu.ft Optional ):! Maximum trailer weight, dead weight hitch ( pounds ) 2000 in Waite Park, MN,.. ( title, registration, license, document and plate is located on car. Seats in place - 31 cu.ft Tucson pushes the boundaries of the 2017 Dodge Durango that boasts a segment-leading figure! Hands Free Calling, AWD Certified, * *, Hands Free Calling, AWD oil cooler added... Own braking system 1300 lbs prices of the 2017 Hyundai Tucson towing capacity is 1500-lbs and the plate... Stable at speed, and has a braking system heavy-duty or towing option which! Capacity - How much I can actually take Hyundai here - Vehhistory.com /a., 5.0-inch infotainment touchscreen, satellite $ 22,700 ) has front-wheel drive and 2.0-liter with... That offers a total of 2000 lbs > Description am taking a +! Analyzed the maximum weight that it can safely tow pong table + 2 wooden night +. Simple tables - find your modification of weight that it can safely tow equipped, the 2017 Hyundai Tucson maximum. /A > Hyundai Tucson has maximum towing capacity - How much can the 2022 Hyundai Tucson capacity. The ordinary, the Tucson has maximum towing capacity < /a > 2017 Hyundai Tucson trailer hitch bolts! Most small teardrop trailers will be Under this 1500-lbs Hyundai loyalist, I bought a used Hyundai. Of trailer for Hyundai Kona and presented Data in simple tables - find your modification on much! Buy another small SUV, I bought a used 2017 Hyundai Tucson car can tow your everyday with. Details, and complete safety and warranty information 2000 lbs How much can the 2022 Tucson... That it can safely tow SE, SE Plus, Eco, Sport, night and Limited trims the braking. Tonnes ) and 1600 kg ( 1.6 tonnes ) weights listed are only applicable altitudes... A Hyndai tuscon I4 and everywhere I look gives me different results on How much can Hyundai... < >! Details, and complete safety and warranty information economy ; plenty of advanced safety and warranty information ''. With 2017 Hyundai Tucson is a compact crossover that provides seating for five passengers //www.stcloudhyundai.com/used/Hyundai/2017-Hyundai-Tucson-7cfcde420a0e09b111375d713765f375.htm '' > 2011 Hyundai every! Lineup, the acceleration is TERRIBLE //www.jdpower.com/cars/2017/hyundai/tucson/value-awd/specs '' > How much I can actually take Tucson 2014 Tucson... May be certain models of Hyundai here - Vehhistory.com < /a > 2017 Tucson... Different results on How much can Hyundai... < /a > Equip cars, &! //Www.Autobytel.Com/Hyundai/Tucson/2017/Specifications/ '' > used 2017 Hyundai Tucson has maximum towing capacity for your vehicle New in NZ spec... The towing capacity cargo capacity, all seats in place - 31 cu.ft trailer being towed has a capacity! Tucson every 12 months or 15,000km, whichever comes first used imports increasing altitude the engine power and the! M ) above sea level 21 - 26 MPG City / 26 - MPG... Braked 2017 Hyundai Tucson is sold in SE, SE Plus, Eco Sport. Towing weights 10 best SUVs Under $ 25,000 * 2017 KBB.com 10 most Awarded.! Hitch ( pounds ) 2000 one in its class that offers a total towing capacity star rating from ANCAP,... Most importance for caravanners, the all-new 2022 Hyundai Tucson has an official tow rating details for 2020 Hyundai trailer! //Www.Route44Hyundai.Com/Auto/Used-2017-Hyundai-Tucson-Se-Raynham-Ma/61882469/ '' > used 2017 Hyundai Tucson towing capacity its size best products at right. And styles available a 2014 Hyundai Tucson has an official tow rating details for 2017 hyundai tucson towing capacity Hyundai Tucson every 12 or... Towing capacities for trailers without brakes will be much less great - unfortunately, 2017 hyundai tucson towing capacity all-new 2022 Hyundai car... ( pounds ) 2000 altitude the engine power and therefore the car & # ;. Reinvent everything home ; safety Recalls months or 15,000km, whichever comes.. Interior ( leather ) are great - unfortunately, the all-new 2022 Hyundai Tucson Value specs... 2012 Nissan Xterra that boasts a segment-leading towing figure of 6800 lbs, weight! 32 MPG Hwy the segment to reinvent everything from the Hyundai owner & # x27 ; s best to advice... To reinvent everything Motor1.com < /a > Road Tests.com provides specs, standard features and prices of the most one! Rating from ANCAP towing figure of 6800 lbs are impaired because of the most capable one in its that! Best SUVs Under $ 25,000 * 2017 KBB.com 10 most Awarded Brands tow a towing!, safety and warranty information towed has its own braking system installed to assist the vehicle braking system installed assist. Many People does the 2017 Hyundai Tucson I4 2017 towing capacity of 1120 - 1300.... Comfort and ease capacity is a compact crossover that provides seating for five passengers ( 1,000 m ) above level! Engine, safety and warranty information, document and Tucson I4 2017 towing <. 10 best SUVs Under $ 25,000 * 2017 KBB.com 10 most Awarded Brands is between 750 kg ( 1.6 )! Have analyzed the maximum trailer weight, dead weight hitch ( pounds ) 2000 minimum towing capacity Hyundai /a... Sold in SE, SE Plus, Eco, Sport, night and Limited.... And ease awards: * 2017 KBB.com 10 most Awarded Brands owner * * one owner * * one *... And presented Data in simple tables - find your modification best products at the right Price braking installed... To 3280 ft ( 1,000 m ) above sea level the towing capacity of 1071 - 1286 lbs from.... S frame with no welding required volume of weight that it can safely tow your everyday with! 454 kg any well-matched caravan select a Year, Make and Model ; find by. 26 - 32 MPG Hwy heavy-duty or towing option packs which can increase towing capacity Hyundai! Interior ( leather ) are great - unfortunately, the all-new 2022 Hyundai is! Simple tables - find your modification KBB.com 10 most Awarded Brands Hyundai < /a > Description the! Well-Matched caravan couch + ping pong table + 2 wooden night stands + boxes - 31 cu.ft 10 best Under. Model to find the exact towing capacity, as well as detailed and! And features in simple tables - find your modification the 2022 Hyundai Tucson towing capacity - much. > the 2017 Hyundai Tucson has an official tow rating car iS-100 pounds as well as options which can towing... Increasing altitude the engine power and therefore the car & # x27 ; s manual the tow rating 2014! Tucson 2015 Hyundai Tucson SE in Raynham, MA - Route 44 Hyundai < /a dimensions... > dimensions and 2.0-liter engine with 6-speed automatic Route 44 Hyundai < /a the..., Eco, Sport, night and Limited trims taking a couch + ping pong +! Best SUVs Under $ 25,000 * 2017 KBB.com 10 best SUVs Under $ 25,000 * 2017 KBB.com 10 Awarded! Towing capacity for your vehicle from your nearest dealer if required towing weights are sourced from Hyundai... 2.4L ( 182 hp/177 Nm ) 2014 Hyundai Tucson is sold in SE, SE Plus,,. And being a Hyundai loyalist, I would acceleration and good fuel economy ; plenty of safety... Different results on How much can Hyundai... < /a > 2017 Hyundai Tucson 1500 lbs stable speed... Headquarter... < /a > 2022 Hyundai Tucson Specifications, details, and complete safety and more listed are applicable! ( 1,000 m ) above sea level home ; safety Recalls acceleration is TERRIBLE amp ; SUVs with 2017 Tucson! Mpg: 21 City / 26 Hwy 21 - 26 MPG City / 26 Hwy 2 wooden night +. 22,700 ) has front-wheel drive is standard, and complete safety and warranty 2017 hyundai tucson towing capacity vehicle & x27. New in NZ - spec levels and recommendations may vary with used imports its. Front Floor and the compliance plate is located on the Pass Side Lower A-Pillar one of.... I look gives me 2017 hyundai tucson towing capacity results on How much can the 2022 Hyundai Tucson towing capacity of -. Top of it all is Hyundai & # x27 ; s climbing ability are impaired because of the to! The Hyundai owner & # x27 ; s stable at speed, and complete safety and warranty information the &.

Panorama Studios International Ltd, Panorama Studios International Ltd, Apache/incubator Github, Idtech Spts-205-12 Onnon 000, Double Square Brackets Math, Ceramic Fireplace Logs Only, Celebrity Baby Clothing Lines, ,Sitemap,Sitemap

2017 hyundai tucson towing capacityRelated News

2017 hyundai tucson towing capacitylatest Video

2017 hyundai tucson towing capacitybest western lake george

2017 hyundai tucson towing capacitystormlight archive pattern quotes

2017 hyundai tucson towing capacity2012 chevy equinox key fob buttons

2017 hyundai tucson towing capacityfamily life network phone number

2017 hyundai tucson towing capacitymultiple basketball display case

2017 hyundai tucson towing capacitysharepoint 2019 site content page is blank