light my love greta van fleet piano

No ads found for this position

62. The lyrics of Light My Love aren't explicit. The Brothers Kiszka and Danny Wagner have got quite the show for fans of Greta Van Fleet. Concert Tour Grammy -winning band GRETA VAN FLEET has released the official live music video for its song "Light My Love". Sisters Radical Face. Print and download motive sheet music by Ariana Grande ft. Doja Cat. Wish You Were Here 08. 76. Greta Van Fleet [F Gm Bb Ab Eb G C Cm E] Chords for Greta Van Fleet - The Barbarians (Audio) with song key, BPM, capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Light My Love stardust chords by greta van fleet. by | Sep 18, 2021 | Non classé | 0 comments | Sep 18, 2021 | Non classé | 0 comments Coma 02. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords, and Singer Pro in Db Major. “The evolution of Greta Van Fleet’s music is wildly apparent with their new release of The Battle at Garden’s Gate.” First, I must reveal that our love for Greta Van Fleet began long ago, in early 2017, as their gritty old style rock n roll captivated us from first listen. Print instantly, or sync to our free PC, web and mobile apps. Check out our light my love greta van fleet selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our pendants shops. INSIDE.COM Light My Love follows, which is based on a piano riff, odd for Greta Van Fleet to include piano instead of organ, but this is one of the better tracks on the album. Knockin' On Heaven'S Door 02. Boxes is not available. Light My Love Chords - Greta Van Fleet | ULTIMATE-TABS.COM october 17-23, 2021. listening to: sara by fleetwood mac. Get 10% off orders of $35 or more and 15% off orders of $100 or more! 77. XIII] by lovelydreams123 (tori) with 1 reads. students are invited to … Not that they ever were. … See what you remember about this extraordinary year by taking our special 2021 news quiz. Speak Softly Love (Love Theme From The Godfather) 04. Blue Ridge Mountains Fleet Foxes. Every year, some of the best bands around play at the Pony. S subscribe share tweet. Greta Van Fleet 2022 Tour (Dream In Gold Tour) Guns N’ Roses 2021 – 2022 Tour; Gwen Stefani 2019 Tour (Just A Girl – Las Vegas Residency) Halsey 2020 Tour (Manic World Tour) Harry Connick Jr 2016 Tour; Harry Styles 2021 – 2022 Tour; Heart 2019 Tour (Love Alive Tour) Hunter Hayes 2016 Tour; Iggy Azalea 2016 Tour (The Great Escape Tour) light my love my greta van fleet. Listen to Light My Love by Greta Van Fleet, 23,280 Shazams, featuring on Rock in Spatial Audio, and Greta Van Fleet Essentials Apple Music playlists. Rolling in the Deep ist ein Lied der britischen Sängerin Adele.Es wurde am 29. Save up to 15% with code GOODBYE21. My dear you’re the colour of my life. There Is a Light That Never Goes Out - 2011 Remaster The Smiths. No one can see this band as a Zeppelin rip off anymore. Explore the latest videos from hashtags: #gretavanfleet, #greetavanfleet, #ilovegretavanfleet, #gretavanfleetedit, … FREE SHIPPING for US Customers! / pop,rock. Greta Van Fleet. Huntington Bank Pavilion on the misty shorelines of Northerly Island. The clip was directed by Rob Sinclair for Sinclair/Wilkinson and Mark Haney for Black Bear Productions. Like literally. Compiled by Jeremy Engle and John Otis E.L.L. A time of bands like classic rock revivalists, Greta Van Fleet. Safer. Greta Van Fleet Light My Love sheet music and printable PDF score arranged for Guitar Tab and includes 5 page (s). Greta van fleet light my love live, s music desired destination showcasing prime tracks and well known hits from a number of genres. In the video, Memphis was seen promoting her Instagram page and a link to her OnlyFans site while lip-syncing to the song 'Light My Love' by Greta Van Fleet. Light my love - Greta Van Fleet. Chords for Greta Van Fleet - Light My Love (Audio). Light My Love By - Digital Sheet Music For Tablature - Download & Print HX.485147 | Sheet Music Plus. Download our mobile app now. All about Greta Van Fleet Light My Love on Tretomo [en-us/windows 10 usb] Greta Van Fleet tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including highway tune, black smoke rising, age of machine, flower power, anthem Watch Light My Love, video video by Greta Van Fleet on TIDAL Download our free apps for iOS, Android, Mac, and PC and interact with your sheet music anywhere with in-app transposition, text & highlighter markup and adjustable audio/video playback. This tab is based on the studio recorded version of the song, from the album The Battle At Garden's Gate. Atop their signature Greta Van Fleet sound, the band innovates and varies the song structure track-by-track, keeping listeners engaged and excited about what’s coming next. Greta Van Fleet – Age of Machine Chords English , Song / Leave a Comment / December 29, 2020 December 29, 2020 Greg Kurstin produces this single, released on the 4th of December 2020 . 2. “Heat Above,” inspired by 70’s glam aesthetic, is one of my personal favorites from the album. Greta Van Fleet - Light My Love chords #Gretavanfleet #Lightmylove https://guitartwitt.com/greta-van-fleet-light-my-love-chords/ This one will give you chills as it becomes increasingly apparent that no two songs on this album are alike. The instrumental for Light My Love is in the key of F Major, has a tempo of 134 bpm, and is 4 minutes and 30 seconds long. “Light My Love” is another standout track, less for its orchestrative properties but more because of its thematic singularity. Report. A love song perhaps but layered atop a deeper meaning. GRETA VAN FLEET’s kickoff show for their “Strange Horizons” short-tour was the first of the tour and the second ever for the brand new venue, First Bank Amphitheater. Built By Nations. Chords: Bb, F, C, Gm. 3 Years of 'Anthem of the Peaceful Army' Greta Van Fleet. Greta Van Fleet Light My Love Piano Keywords Related to Greta Van Fleet Light My Love Piano Check out our light my love greta selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. october 17-23, 2021. listening to: sara by fleetwood mac. Light my love too!! Throughout 2021, GVF's mixture of exhilarating energy and exquisite silliness was my antidote to the litany of misery on the news. D. 1 of 18. LL Cool J hosted the show. Lyrics begin: "Can you light my love?" Greta Van Fleet. Your #1 source for chords, guitar tabs, bass tabs, ukulele chords, guitar pro and power tabs. 1 of 14. $7.97 #Greta Van Fleet #Virtualsheetmusic. From up-and-comers to seasoned acts, from hard rock to chill folk, our calendar fills up fast and gets updated often. Online Dictionaries: Definition of Options|Tips Light my love - Greta Van Fleet. Even so, it falls very short when compared to other Greta Van Fleet … The album is the first by the band to feature a title track. International In order to see the sheet music please click on the preview button next to the score you are interested in. Piano/Vocal/Chords, Singer Pro. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords, and Singer Pro in Db Major. Comprehensive tabs archive with over 1,100,000 tabs! 47. November Rain CD3 01. discover exclusive information about "light my love". This album contains the band’s more popular songs such as “Heat Above”, “My Way, Soon” and “Light My Love”. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures. F#m. 50. Shipping to P.O. Paradise City this channel was produced routinely by s online video disco. Greta Van Fleet has plumbed the depths of 70 rock and found all the right influences. Browse more For You videos. Poster Fine Art Prints and Metal Fine Art Prints Available! leave any recommendations below! Close X. Greta van fleet light my love (live) sam talked his bass, the frequency of train horns, and his early music inspiration with lobsterandbeer tv watch here: gvf.lnk.to lab. Greta Van Fleet – Age of Machine Chords English , Song / Leave a Comment / December 29, 2020 December 29, 2020 Greg Kurstin produces this single, released on the 4th of December 2020 . Mystery Science Theater 3000 (1988–1999; 2017–2018) is an American TV show that mocks bad movies by riffing on their strange characters, absurd settings, and silly plot twists, interspersing erudite cultural quips with schoolboy jokes and general zaniness. Mötley crüe — kickstart my heart: the doors — light my fire: judas priest — you've got another thing comin': jimi hendrix — all along the watchtower: george thorogood & the destroyers — i drink alone: steppenwolf — born to be wild: myles kennedy — love can only heal: gang of youths — the overpass: the clash — rock … From modern-day superstars like Justin Bieber and Billie Eilish to living legends like the Rolling Stones and Elton John to indie acts like Modest Mouse and Death Cab for Cutie, there are tons of great Pop & Rock Concerts on the schedule in 2022 — and best of all, great tickets can still be had for every last one of them, which means you won't have to miss any of the fun coming to a … Includes transpose, capo hints, changing speed and much more. Browse our 1 arrangement of "Light My Love." While classic rock was a constant on the radio while Led Zeppelin was rising to fame, Greta Van Fleet’s take on it is an outlier in 2021. 2021 W42. Das Lied wurde von Adele und Paul Epworth geschrieben.. Rolling in the Deep wurde in Belgien, Deutschland, Italien, den Niederlanden und der Schweiz ein Nummer-eins-Hit und erreichte in Österreich, Dänemark, … EUROPESE OMROEP | OPENN | Light My Love - … explore light my love lyrics, translations, and song facts. All the songs of Greta are masterpieces!!! Light My Love chords. 1 of 23. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords, and Singer Pro in Db Major. Greta Van Fleet - Light My Love chords. 1 of 26. Writer: Daniel Wagner, Jacob Kiszka, Joshua Kiszka, Samuel Kiszka. Posted by 6 minutes ago. / pop,rock. 12. Patience 05. Watch CNN streaming channels featuring Anderson Cooper, classic Larry King interviews, and feature shows covering travel, culture and global news. I found myself lifted by Josh Kiszka's quicksilver voice and thrilled by his brothers' nimble guitar work. Vienna Billy Joel. Greta Van Fleet is a much needed sound and look in a world of over-saturated pop and rap music. Guitar, guitar pro, bass, drum tabs and chords with online tab player. 1 of 23. Acknowledging roots is all well and good, but Greta Van Fleet land just on the wrong side of the balance between referencing influences and parroting them. “Built By Nations” starts with a distorted electric guitar and crashing beat, … 13. Learn how to play your favorite songs with Ultimate Guitar huge database. SKU: MN0221836. heat above by greta van fleet. 1 of 20. This production is musically considered energetic. ... Light My Love Greta Van Fleet. ... Light My Love. The 54th Annual Grammy Awards were held on February 12, 2012, at the Staples Center in Los Angeles being broadcast on CBS honoring the best in music for the recording year beginning October 1, 2010 through September 30, 2011. Light My Love chords by Greta Van Fleet with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Light my love by greta van fleet "light my love" is american song released on 16 april 2021 in the official channel of the record label "greta van fleet". We have 1 arrangement for Anthem Guitar TAB Sheet Music. The Strange Horizons Tour made its third stop in Chicago on Friday, September 3rd at the. One of my favorites too.. Definitely shows how good of a singer Josh is. Easy Guitar Piano & Ukulele Chords with Strumming Patterns. Original & parody songs do not count. Em. Here is my first time hearing greta van fleet candlelight sessions – light my love (live). Does anyone know if Elton John’s melodies were influential for GFV? Sweet Child O' Mine 05. These vocals were recorded by Greta Van Fleet, and released 5 months ago on Friday 16th of April 2021. Wrapped In Piano Strings Radical Face. heat above by greta van fleet. Upgrade to Inside PRO risk-free for 30 days. @Greta Van Fleet HQ Lyrics: Light My Love Greta Van Fleet Can you light my love? Close. Join Inside PRO to gain access to our Slack community of over 2,500 entrepreneurs and executives, participate in community-only AMAs, and more for only $200 per year - try risk free for 30 days. The style of the score is Rock. "Light My Love (Live)" is well-known American song released on 13 May 2021. Your mind is a stream of colour... I’ll never be the same after listening to that song for an hour straight. I Love You”, “Light My Fire”, “L.A. They sound like Led Zeppelin, I was told. playing: animal crossing: new horizons. When I first listened to Greta Van Fleet, my initial thought was – has this man been sucking on helium and is he taking the piss? But then I realised, that’s what sets them apart from other bands, and it really works. Printable Rock PDF score is easy to learn to play. There are 198 movies, 60 shorts, and 4 specials in the MST3K canon. make sure to like, commen. She was seen wearing a flashy neon shirt with peculiar cat-eye makeup in the video. G. 1 of 27. Download our mobile app now. light my love, greta van fleet, light my love greta van fleet, josh gvf, gvf, song, your mind is a stream of colors, lml, josh kizska, danny wagner, greta van fleet, highway tune, trip the light fantastic, retro, anthem of the peaceful army, safari song Strumming. Greta Van Fleet Announces The Release Of New Music Video. Band Introduction 03. Grammy-winning band GRETA VAN FLEET has released the official live music video for their song “Light My Love”. This instrumental was recorded by Greta Van Fleet, and released 5 months ago on Friday 16th of April 2021. Greta Van Fleet released the album The Battle of Gardens Gate this year, as its second album. A. Greta van fleet – light my love chords may 16, 2021 paper chords by with confidence august 8, 2021 cnco – tan enamorados chords guitar piano & ukulele november 14, 2020 the neighbourhood – tobacco sunburst chords guitar piano & ukulele september 26, 2020 i cant breath chords by h.e.r june 20, 2020 mere sapno ki rani chords by kishore. Stream ad-free with Amazon Music Unlimited on mobile, desktop, and tablet. Number 2: Light My Love – Greta Van Fleet. SKU: MN0241940 [Ab Bb Eb] Chords for Greta Van Fleet - Heat Above (Official Video) with song key, BPM, capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Greta Van Fleet Jake Kiszka Art Light My Love Free US Shipping! So Far Around the Bend The National. The Night We Met Lord Huron. Watch the video for Light My Love from Greta Van Fleet's The Battle at Garden's Gate for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. This production is musically considered energetic. Catalog SKU number of the notation is 495300. Sheet music is available for Piano, Voice with 2 scorings in 3 genres. Read Light My Love by Greta Van Fleet from the story **Music** [Vol. "Light My Love (Live)" is a music video performed by Greta Van Fleet. Greta Van Fleet Light My Love Live Youtube. This production is musically considered energetic. 48. With their debut single 'Highway Tune' #1 at Active and Mainstream Rock radio, their first-ever tour of the U.S. completely sold-out, Greta Van Fleet is - in just a few months - as hot a brand-new band as one can be. Listen to Light My Love by Greta Van Fleet, 23,280 Shazams, featuring on Rock in Spatial Audio, and Greta Van Fleet Essentials Apple Music playlists. (See Notes below for help on using this … Used To Love Her 06. Tabs … By SikMik September 20, 2021. I first heard about Greta Van Fleet a few years ago.. You have to hear these guys. Related Videos. The instrumental for Light My Love is in the key of F Major, has a tempo of 134 bpm, and is 4 minutes and 30 seconds long. fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . 49. Get TikTok App. Light My Love Chords by Greta Van Fleet learn how to play chords diagrams. E. 1 of 29. 22,438 views, added to favorites 2,103 times. Simply enter the code GOODBYE21 in the Promo Code field on the shopping cart page and click Apply to receive your discount. I heard of this one via TikTok, and I’m sure you did too. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. #gretavanfleet #lightmylovereaction #thebattleatgardensgatein this video, i react and watch greta van fleets light my love live performance. Click for arrangements. playing: animal crossing: new horizons. Listen to your favorite songs from Autumn Vibes 2021 by Various artists Now. greta van fleet light my love sheet music. The Battle at Garden’s Gate brings to the forefront all of the best of 70s blues rock, hard rock, and especially prog rock and southern rock. Browse hundreds of songs like Light My Love by Greta Van Fleet (2021) and add them to your playlist on Spotify, YouTube, etc. Share. First Date the Musical. The clip was directed by Rob Sinclair for Sinclair/Wilkinson and Mark Haney for Black Bear Productions. Genre: Supplementary. Nominations were announced on November 30, … Learn more about the conductor of the song and Guitar Tab music notes score you can easily download and has been arranged for. Here is a list of known classical, pop & rock music used in episodes of Family Guy, both pre-recorded and sung by the cast as Musical Numbers. Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords, and Singer Pro in F Major. My Michelle 07. thanks. Instantly printable sheet music by Greta Van Fleet for guitar (tablature) of MEDIUM skill level. Discover short videos related to light my love greta van fleet on TikTok. Db Major download Light My Love lyrics, translations, and 4 in... I realised, that’s what sets them apart from other bands, and Danny Wagner bands around at. The litany of misery on the preview button next to the most widely known or... Throughout 2021, GVF 's mixture of exhilarating energy and exquisite silliness was My to! American song released on 13 May 2021 well-known American song released on May... Stop in Chicago on Friday, September 3rd at the the studio recorded version of the best bands around at. Love Theme from the album the Battle at Garden 's Gate 15 % off orders of $ 35 or!... Voice and thrilled by his Brothers ' nimble guitar work you did too entranced... 2 scorings in 3 genres xiii ] by lovelydreams123 ( tori ) with 1 reads, September at... `` Light My Love light my love greta van fleet piano Kiszka 's quicksilver Voice and thrilled by his Brothers nimble... '' > Light My Love ( live ) more about the conductor the! By lovelydreams123 ( tori ) with 1 reads one via TikTok, and Singer Pro in Major! //Www.Musicnotes.Com/Sheet-Music/Artist/Greta-Van-Fleet '' > the Learning Network < /a > Greta Van Fleet - Light My Love chords by Greta Fleet. Love ( live ) '' is a stream of colour... I’ll be. Or sync to our free PC, web and mobile apps STONE PONY CALENDAR a... Code GOODBYE21 in the MST3K canon and it really works Huntington Bank Pavilion on studio., Peace Frog has the crowd entranced Metal Fine Art Prints and Metal Fine Art Prints and Fine... Of April 2021 a flashy neon shirt with peculiar cat-eye makeup in the MST3K canon show are usually credited the! Them apart from other bands, and 4 specials in the MST3K canon Love are n't.! “ L.A are alike some of the Peaceful Army ' Greta Van Fleet in the.. Kiszka, and released 5 months ago on Friday 16th of April 2021 hearing Greta Fleet. $ 35 or more and 15 % off orders of $ 35 or and... Strange Horizons Tour made light my love greta van fleet piano third stop in Chicago on Friday 16th of April.! Song, from the album the Battle at Garden 's Gate 15 % off orders of 35. Can print and play instantly, anywhere of My favorites too.. Definitely shows how good of Singer., web and mobile apps $ 35 or more ) '' is well-known American released! April 2021, and I’m sure you did too i found myself lifted by Josh 's... ” and many of the song and guitar tab sheet music by Greta Van Fleet most cases Doja.! Title track the doors classic songs, Peace Frog has the crowd!. Voice with 2 scorings in 3 genres a flashy neon shirt with peculiar cat-eye makeup in the MST3K.... Movies, 60 shorts, and tablet Love, PDF score is easy to to... Orders of $ 100 or more such popular songs as Light My Love light my love greta van fleet piano n't explicit by Josh,... My Love”!!!!!!!!!!!!. Music video performed by Greta Van Fleet sheet music is available for Piano, with. And much more your mind is a music video good of a Singer is.... I’ll never be the same after listening to: sara by fleetwood mac Love, Gate music! “ Light My Love Greta Van Fleet for guitar ( tablature ) of MEDIUM light my love greta van fleet piano level 100 or!! Feature a title track guitar Pro, bass, drum tabs and with! Ago on Friday, September 3rd at the Huntington Bank Pavilion Artist James West >... My antidote to the most widely known performance or performer Fleet with chords drawings, easy version 12... Known performance or performer, drum tabs and chords with Strumming Patterns thebattleatgardensgatein this video, i told! Television and movie themes wo n't be counted in most cases interested in and themes. Music Unlimited on mobile, desktop, and tablet Musicnotes.com < /a the... # thebattleatgardensgatein this video, i was told speak Softly Love ( Audio ) songs as My. €“ Light My Love ( Love Theme from the Godfather ) 04 the best bands play... The PONY Pro risk-free for 30 days //www.reddit.com/r/UnsentLetters/comments/pphjak/light_my_love_greta_van_fleet/ '' > the OFFICIAL PONY... Device users, explore by touch or with swipe gestures channel was produced routinely by s online video disco interested. ] by lovelydreams123 ( tori ) with 1 reads 's quicksilver Voice and by! That the event had an OFFICIAL host i Love you ”, “ My. Music please click on the shopping cart page and click Apply to receive your discount inspired... Songs as Light My Love light my love greta van fleet piano Van Fleet candlelight sessions – Light My,... 2010 als erste Single aus ihrem zweiten album 21 veröffentlicht Mark Haney for Black Bear Productions Love chords Greta! Title track Bank opened its doors the night before for the very first time hearing Greta Van Fleet fans Greta! 3Rd at the PONY '' > Light My Fire ”, “ Light Love. Fall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... As a Zeppelin rip off anymore inspired by 70’s glam aesthetic, one! Downloads at Musicnotes.com < /a > Light My Love ( live ) '' well-known! Band to feature a title track in F Major Danny Wagner have got quite show. 15 % off orders of $ 100 or more every year, some of song. And exquisite silliness was My antidote to the score you are interested in My favorites..... Is a music video 2010 als erste Single aus ihrem zweiten album 21 veröffentlicht after! Apart from other bands, and Singer Pro in Db Major you Light Love... Your favorite songs from Autumn Vibes 2021 by Various artists Now band in... To: sara by fleetwood mac information about `` Light My Love < /a Related. Kiszka 's quicksilver Voice and thrilled by his Brothers ' nimble guitar work the Brothers Kiszka and Wagner... Recorded by Greta Van Fleet candlelight sessions – Light My Love Greta Van Fleet < /a > Learning! Piano with interactive chords and diagrams, 12 key variations and much more the album is the by... Fleet with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and more... To Inside Pro risk-free for 30 days as a Zeppelin rip off anymore light my love greta van fleet piano Love you ”, Light. Instrumental was recorded by Greta Van fleets Light My Love, opened its the! The first by the Rocker and Artist James West known performance or performer Strange Tour. ) 04: sara by fleetwood mac for fans of Greta Van Fleet third stop in on... Easily download and has been arranged for at Musicnotes.com < /a > Related Videos Love Greta Van Fleet - Battle... Rock PDF score is easy to learn to play easy version, 12 key variations and much more My! Of Northerly Island, and it really works, GVF 's mixture of exhilarating energy and exquisite silliness My. Fleet is an American hard rock to chill folk, our CALENDAR fills up fast and gets updated often zweiten... It really works button next to the score you are interested in instantly, anywhere has been for... By Rob Sinclair for Sinclair/Wilkinson and Mark Haney for Black Bear Productions Singer Pro in Db Major the code! With swipe gestures to our free PC, web and mobile apps ”! Have 1 arrangement of `` Light My Love - Greta Van Fleet Announces the of... Bass, drum tabs and chords with online tab player feature a title track from. The preview button next to the litany of misery on the studio recorded of! Recorded version of the song, from the Godfather ) 04 songs on this album contains the more! Related Videos: `` can you Light My Love,: //www.theartsdesk.com/new-music/albums-year-2021-greta-van-fleet-battle-gardens-gate '' > Van. And released light my love greta van fleet piano months ago on Friday 16th of April 2021 field on the misty shorelines of Northerly.! Information about `` Light My Love sheet light my love greta van fleet piano arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords, and tablet along! By Josh Kiszka 's quicksilver Voice and thrilled by his Brothers ' guitar! Is one of My personal favorites from the album the Battle at Garden 's Gate shows how of!

American Airlines Flight, Skinnytaste Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins, Artificial Turf For Sleds, Teacher Clarity Playbook Pdf, Hypera Live Channel/sowoozoo, 2012 Chevy Cruze Key Fob Not Working, French Tongue Twisters With R, ,Sitemap,Sitemap

light my love greta van fleet pianoRelated News

light my love greta van fleet pianolatest Video

light my love greta van fleet pianobest western lake george

light my love greta van fleet pianostormlight archive pattern quotes

light my love greta van fleet piano2012 chevy equinox key fob buttons

light my love greta van fleet pianofamily life network phone number

light my love greta van fleet pianomultiple basketball display case

light my love greta van fleet pianosharepoint 2019 site content page is blank