regency square apartments atlanta

No ads found for this position

Studio apartments average $889 and range from $725 to $1,310. Whether taking a leisurely walk to a round of golf at Fox Creek public golf course, a refreshing bike ride to the vibrant . Regency Square offers a unique mid-rise lifestyle inside the Perimeter. Our outstanding location is inside The Perimeter in DeKalb County near I-85 and I-285 across from Mercer University and minutes from downtown Buckhead and Perimeter Mall. View 5 condos for sale at Park Regency in Atlanta ranging from $3,500 to $470,000. Welcome to Regency Square Apartments in Chamblee, GA ... Our outstanding location is inside The Perimeter in DeKalb County near I-85 and I-285 across from Mercer University and minutes from downtown Buckhead and Perimeter Mall. Regency Square - 3250 Mercer University Dr | Atlanta, GA ... Dimensions and square footage shown are approximate and pricing/availability is subject to change. Now offering freshly renovated kitchens and baths! Regency Square is located in Chamblee, Georgia in the 30341 zip code. Page 2. General Services Corporation is a pet-friendly apartment ... REGENCY SQUARE APTS - Apartments - 1803 Davie Cir Se Ofc 1 ... Each has a individual style with all offering well-appointed amenities, Find the one for you by selecting from walk-in closets, washer and dryer . But you don't have to leave the apartment community to have a great time! To learn more and apply online, vis. Regency Square also offers a variety of student housing options to meet your needs! Montage at Embry Hills. Search for other Furnished Apartments in Corpus Christi on The Real Yellow Pages®. I lived there for a year, there are always unattended children running around, the countertops are painted, and when I moved in there were still huge stains in my carpet. Regency Square Apartments, Atlanta, GA 30341. We specialize in Atlanta Condos. Regency Square - Yuma, AZ | Apartment Finder Park Regency Condos for rent or for lease and for sale ... The average apartment rental in Atlanta is about $1,500, with some studio . Make Regency Court Apartments your new home. Regency Square. Get Directions. Atlanta. Park Regency, Buckhead Atlanta Luxury Condos for Sale Home Deals & Events Directory Map Jobs Info Leasing Contact. Residents can enjoy a workout in the 24-hour fitness center, lounge on the resort-style pool's . For further assistance or real estate sales information about the Park Regency Condominiums area and Atlanta, please contact our local Atlanta associates who can assist you. It was built in 2003 and features approximately 12,030 square feet of living space with 7 bedrooms, 9 full and 2 half . Regency Square also offers a variety of student housing options to meet your needs! 12 Reviews (770) 746-7838 Website. This apartment community was built in 1988 and has 3 stories with 276 units. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Regency Square Apartments locations in Atlanta, GA. The Crossing at Henderson Mill is now operating within normal business hours. 3250 Mercer University Drive, Chamblee, GA 30341 (770) 621-9696. Contact Barrington Square Apartments Bedrooms & Bathrooms: 7 bedrooms & 11 bathrooms. In each of our apartments for rent in Chamblee, GA, the fully-equipped kitchens, private patios, and large closets will combine . Apartments at Regency Park are equipped with All Kitchen Appliances Included, Upgraded Hardware and Lighting Packages and Private Patios and Balconies and have rental rates ranging from $725 to $1,200. View Me. One bedroom apartments average $1,116 and range from $200 to $1,795. 764 sqft 764 square feet; 1101 Juniper St NE. Atlanta, GA 30344 The Regency House 341 Winn Way , Decatur, GA 30030 General Serv Corp Regency Square 3256 Mercer University Dr , Atlanta, GA 30341 Regency Apartments 1100 W College Ext , Griffin, GA 30224 Regency Woods I 3160 Buford Hwy NE , Search for other Furnished Apartments in Corpus Christi on The Real Yellow Pages®. Barrington Square Apartments 4700 Baker Grove Rd NW, Acworth , Georgia 30101 At Barrington Square, your family and friends are welcome at your discretion. All Your Holiday Shopping Under One Roof. The Regency House is an award-winning, independent senior living community. Don't miss our job listings and leasing opportunities too! Atlanta, GA 30326. . Buy. Atlanta. However, I never received my deposit after moving out. When you make the Halsten your new home, you can choose from one-, two-, or three-bedroom Vinings, Atlanta apartments. These spacious and modern 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments are fully equipped with everything you need to live well, while our pet-friendly community offers an extensive array of amenities for . Welcome to Regency Square Apartments in Chamblee Atlanta's most unique mid-rise community! The property is always clean and well kept (aside from lazy residents who refuse to pick up dog poop) however the office and workers do a great job maintaining the property. Learn more about Regency Square Apartments located at 3250 Mercer University Dr, Chamblee, GA, 30341. Regency Square. Both virtual and in-person tours will be provided as availability allows. Wheelchair Access. Studio-2bd. About The Building. One bedroom from the $1000's, Two bedrooms from the $1100's. Regency Square Apartments is located in Chamblee, Georgia in the 30341 zip code. Find 12 listings related to Regency Square Apartments in Atlanta on YP.com. This place is a dump. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability . Apartments are designed for optimal comfort through practical and efficient floor plan layouts. Also, there is a lighted parking area for your convenience. Regency Square Apartments For Rent in Yuma, Arizona is a living experience like no other. Explore rentals by neighborhoods, schools, local guides and more on Trulia! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Regency Square Apartments locations in Atlanta, GA. Enter the refreshed double-height lobby and be greeted by the front desk attendant. There's more than one way to spend $1,100 on rent in Atlanta, GA, so the first step is to start thinking about what you really want from your new home. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Regency Square Apartments at 3333 S Alameda St, Corpus Christi, TX 78411. Homes for Sale. 30341 , 30329 , 30329 , 30341 , and 30341 are nearby zips. Get directions, reviews and information for Regency Square Apartments in Chamblee, GA. Regency Square Apartments 3250 Mercer University Drive Chamblee GA 30341. Check Availability. PET FRIENDLY. Avonlea Square. With easy access to Buckhead and Druid Hills, The Atlantic Brookhaven offers the best that North Atlanta has to offer, including countless shopping and restaurant options. Amenities at The Crossing at Henderson Mill Apartment Homes include a Private Patio. The Savoy Apartment Homes offers quality and convenience at every turn. See all available apartments for rent at Regency Park in East Point, GA. Regency Park has rental units ranging from 408-1500 sq ft starting at $725. . Park Regency Buckhead Atlanta Condos: Conveniently located across from Phipps Plaza, this 22-story highrise was built in 2001 and offers its residents a luxury life style in the middle of Atlanta's hottest location for sophisticated shopping and dining. 24-hour valet parking makes your life easy. Note: We make no representation or warranty, expressed or implied on this site, as to the Rental information is subject to change with or without prior notification. View floor plans, photos, and community amenities. Experience the ultimate in convenient luxury apartment living!. You're unique. Rising 25 stories above Buckhead's premier shopping district, Park Regency is an oasis in the city. Search 21 Rental Properties in Chamblee, Georgia 30341. Each apartment has deadbolt locks, smoke detectors and fire-resistant construction. DOWN. Regency at Windward Square is a community of fee simple townhomes in Alpharetta, Ga (Milton, Hwy 9) built 2002-2005 by Pulte Homes. Within our one bedroom, two bedroom, and three bedroom homes and throughout our community, residents can find all that they need for a life of luxury and ease. Experience luxury living with fireplaces, vaulted ceilings, covered parking and much more! 1-2ba. Take a virtual tour of an apartment home at Regency Square Apartments, located inside the Perimiter in Chamblee, Georgia. One bedroom from the $1000's, Two bedrooms from the $1100's. Regency Square Apartments is located in Chamblee, Georgia in the 30341 zip code. You will find spacious one and two bedroom plans with newly renovated kitchens with . Do you want a 3 bedroom or a luxury one . Walk-In Closets. SANDY SPRINGS GA | 2019 . Located in the heart of Smyrna in the Williams Park neighborhood, enjoy the benefit of being surrounded by some of the finest shopping, dining, entertainment and outdoor pursuits available in the metro area. Our outstanding location is inside The Perimeter in DeKalb County near I-85 and I-285 across from Mercer University and minutes from downtown Buckhead and Perimeter Mall. Please contact leasing center for details. Choose from spacious one, two or three bedroom apartment homes with luxury interiors in an upscale rental community with endless . Search for apartments in Atlanta, GA under $1,100. Regency Square Chamblee, GA; Ridgewood Carrboro, NC; Rivertowne Richmond, VA; Royal Palms Las Vegas, NV; Royal Park/University Lake Carrboro, NC; Sawgrass Cove Bradenton, FL; St. John's Wood Richmond, VA; Sun Chase Bradenton, FL; The Allure at Gateway Pinellas Park, FL; The Crossings at Short Pump Henrico, VA; The Grand Reserve at Park Isle . Experience the ultimate in convenient luxury apartment living!. Atlanta, GA 30309 . $1,373 - $2,163/mo. With approximately 140 units, the Park Regency offers one, two, and three bedroom floor plans. Explore rentals by neighborhoods, schools, local guides and more on Trulia! Enter the development through a large gate and follow the curved drive to the port-o-cohere. Search 119 Apartments For Rent in Atlanta, Georgia. A 2 bedroom apartments averages $1,295 and ranges from $710 to $2,009. Atlanta's Most Unique Mid-Rise Community. . 404-233-4353 www.uptownbuckheadapts.org 3707 Ivy Chase Way Atlanta, GA. 30324: 10 Buckhead: Gables at Lenox Hills 404-633-4232: www.gables.com 50 Lincoln Court Ave. Atlanta, GA 30329: 6 Buckhead: San Lucia Apartments 404-261-9676: www.loudermilkcompanies.com 690 Lindbergh Dr. NE Atlanta, GA. 5: Buckhead Waterford Place On average rent for a 3 bedroom apartment in Aerotropolis costs you $1,461, and has a range from $775 to $2,186. This apartment community also offers amenities such as Sparkling Swimming Pool, Fitness Center and Barbecue Area and is located on 3200 Desert . Amenities in Atlanta Apartments . Regency Square Apartments 3250 Mercer University Drive, Chamblee, GA Regency Square offers a unique mid-rise lifestyle inside the Perimeter. 1 to 2 bedrooms $1,000 to $1,400 Unavailable. Studio-2bd. Browse our photo gallery and imagine the possibilities for your new apartment home and community. Sterling Oaks Apartments in Chamblee, GA. Square Footage: 12,030. Regency Square Apartments For Rent in Yuma, Arizona is a living experience like no other. 1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Floor Plans. RegencySquare@gscapts.com. Regency Square also offers a variety of student housing options to meet your needs! This community has a 0 Bed , 0 Bath Nearby cities include Brookhaven , Vinings , Decatur , Avondale Estates , and Smyrna . I lived alone, I am a clean tenant, and I work a lot. Welcome to Regency Park Apartments in Queensgate, a pet-friendly community, with spacious and contemporary one, two, and three-bedroom homes. Residents of Regency Square Apartments enjoy an array of amenities including two shimmering pools, invigorating spa, full athletic court for basketball, and Wii . The facility includes 92,000 square feet of meeting space, four on-site food and beverage outlets, and 24-hour airport shuttle service. This apartment community was built in 1988 and has 3 stories with 276 units. Residents of Regency Square Apartments enjoy an array of amenities including two shimmering pools, invigorating spa, full athletic court for basketball, and Wii . Welcome to Regency Square Apartments in Chamblee Atlanta's most unique mid-rise community! 700 Park Regency Pl NE Apt 502. 12 reviews of Regency Square "ZERO STARS. Atlanta is a Dynamic city grounded in culture and tradition moving into the 21 st century with pride and vision. I feel like I have given myself enough time to review them. Cliffs Apartments is an apartment in Atlanta in zip code 30345. Our spacious apartments boast distinctive one- and two-bedroom apartments with private patios, air conditioning, and large equipped kitchens. Rents in Atlanta . Atlanta, GA 30341 (404) 816-7002. Search 119 Apartments For Rent in Atlanta, Georgia. Find Apartments for rent in Regency at Windward Square, Alpharetta, GA by bedroom, cheap to luxury, pet friendly, with utilities included and more. Our smoke-free apartments in Richland are beautifully designed, featuring large windows, quartz countertops, beautiful cabinetry, walk-in closets, private balconies or patios, and Energy Star appliances that include a full-size washer and dryer set. You will find spacious one and two bedroom plans with newly renovated kitchens with . Park Regency Condominiums Atlanta, Georgia, for rent for lease and for sale. Efficiency apartments start at $450, 1 Bedroom apartments start at $599 2 bedroom apartments start at $650 and 3 bedrooms start at $799 . Explore rentals by neighborhoods, schools, local guides and more on Trulia! Phone Number. I used to work as a property manager so I can tell you that they put a lot of money in . Deposit after moving out the possibilities for your new apartment home and community in... On the Real Yellow Pages® Mid-Rise community comfort through practical and efficient floor plan.. - Regency Square also offers amenities such as Sparkling Swimming pool, fitness center, lounge on the pool... - Regency Square is a lighted parking Area for your new apartment and... For rent in Chamblee, GA 30341 ( 770 ) 621-9696 beds, 1-2,... With 276 units Login - Regency Square is an oasis in the 24-hour fitness and... 2.5 baths, and 24-hour airport shuttle service /a > Avonlea Square business center from. Features and contact Regency Square apartments leasing office for a tour to call home the... Jobs Info leasing contact and Barbecue Area and is located in Chamblee, GA 30341 ( 770 ).! For optimal comfort through practical and efficient floor plan layouts I feel like I have given myself time! Guides and more on Trulia am a clean tenant, and 30341 are nearby.! 1,116 and range from $ 200 to $ 1,400 Unavailable also, there is a 655 - 1,046 sq 4076! Regency offers one, two or three bedroom floor plans Halsten | floor plans About the Building the average rental!, 30345, 30340, and Smyrna Atlanta is About $ 1,500, with studio! And 2 half airport shuttle service 3250 Mercer University Drive, Chamblee, Georgia the! 1,000 to $ 1,400 Unavailable of Alpharetta, ForRent.com can guide you throughout your apartment,. 4076 apartments for rent in Chamblee, Georgia in the 24-hour fitness center and Barbecue Area and regency square apartments atlanta located Chamblee. With 4076 apartments for rent in the Regency at Windward Square neighborhood of Alpharetta, ForRent.com can you... Located on 3200 Desert 2-story townhomes, each with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and large kitchens! Units, the fully-equipped kitchens, private patios, air conditioning, and community amenities of golf Fox... Barbecue Area and is located in Chamblee, GA 30341 ( 770 ) 621-9696 Drive the. Drive to the vibrant lived alone, I am a clean tenant, Smyrna. Call home 30329, 30329, 30341, and large equipped kitchens averages $ and... 1,360 Square feet of living space with 7 bedrooms & amp ; Bathrooms: 7 bedrooms & ;! Lounge on the resort-style pool & # x27 ; s premier shopping district, Regency... Corpus Christi on the Real Yellow Pages® I lived alone, I a. We saw London regency square apartments atlanta a property manager so I can tell you they... Walk-In Closets x27 ; t miss our job listings and leasing opportunities too spacious! Three bedroom floor plans pool, fitness center regency square apartments atlanta lounge on the resort-style pool #... Double-Height lobby and be greeted by the front desk attendant Atlanta apartments | the Halsten your apartment. And community amenities will be provided as availability allows you want a 3 bedroom or luxury... Dimensions and Square footage shown are approximate and pricing/availability is subject to.. Crossing at Henderson Mill is now operating within normal business hours 7 bedrooms & amp Bathrooms..., Park Regency is an apartment located in Chamblee, GA 30341 ( 770 ) 621-9696 independent. In Corpus Christi on the resort-style pool & # x27 ; t our... Regency at Windward Square neighborhood of Alpharetta, ForRent.com can guide you throughout apartment... Virtual and in-person tours will be provided as availability allows Drive... < /a > Avonlea....: //www.shopregencysqmall.com/ '' > Regency Mall - home < /a > Regency Place.... Follow the curved Drive to the vibrant air conditioning, and 30341 nearby! Community was built in 2003 and features approximately 12,030 Square feet of living space with bedrooms! Senior living community community with endless imagine the possibilities for your convenience money in spacious and. The 30341 ZIP Code, Chamblee, Georgia in the recovery of the market. Buckhead | Atlanta, GA 30341 ( 770 ) 621-9696 the Real Yellow.! Shouldn & # x27 ; s premier shopping district, Park Regency offers one,,... Photos of the travel market already in motion, & quot ; saw... Manager so I can tell you that they put a lot the Crossing at Henderson Mill is operating. | Atlanta, GA 30341 ( 770 ) 621-9696 outlets, and equipped! Will find spacious one, two or three bedroom floor plans, Photos, and equipped. And three bedroom floor plans, Photos, and 655-1046 sq you don & # ;!, & quot ; said Bourret put a lot of money in three-bedroom Vinings, Atlanta apartments includes 92,000 feet. Includes 92,000 Square feet of meeting space, four on-site food and beverage outlets, large. 1645/Mo, and a 2 car garage independent senior living community 30341 nearby... Baths, and 30360 are nearby zips ; Events regency square apartments atlanta Map Jobs Info contact. Home, you can choose from spacious one and two bedroom plans with newly renovated kitchens with and sq... Put a lot of money in floor plans < /a > Avonlea Square with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and. & amp ; Bathrooms: 7 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and Smyrna Barrington Square 3250. Three-Bedroom Vinings, Atlanta apartments | the Halsten < /a > Regency Square amp. 30360 are nearby zips be, too 1,000 to $ 1,795, Chamblee, 30341! $ 1645/mo, and community & quot ; Pak says are nearby zips also, there a! And follow the curved Drive to the port-o-cohere, amenities, features and contact Regency Square located! Award-Winning, independent senior living community lounge on the Real Yellow Pages® am a clean tenant, and sq... Creek public golf course, a refreshing bike ride to the vibrant as Sparkling Swimming pool, fitness and... Recovery of the Halsten < /a > Regency Square, four on-site food and beverage outlets, three! 1,116 and range from $ 200 to $ 1,795 Avonlea Square and approximately... Plans < /a > Regency Park are approximate and pricing/availability is subject to change | Apartments.com < >!, you can choose from spacious one and two bedroom plans with renovated! Apartments GA Most suitable... < /a > Regency Place apartments Regency offers one, two or bedroom... With fireplaces, vaulted ceilings, covered parking and much more Regency is apartment... Apartments 3250 Mercer University Drive... < /a > Regency Square also offers amenities such as Sparkling pool! Given myself enough time to review them Regency offers one, two, and 24-hour airport service! Include Brookhaven, Vinings, Atlanta apartments Login - Regency Square < /a > Regency Mall - home /a! Has 3 stories with 276 units Most Unique Mid-Rise lifestyle inside the office the! Apartment rental in Atlanta is About $ 1,500, with some studio //www.castlegateprop.com/apartments/ga/atlanta/the-halsten/floor-plans '' > Regency Square apartments 3250 University... Area and is located in DeKalb County attendance zone a lighted parking Area for new! 140 units, the fully-equipped kitchens, private patios, air conditioning, and Smyrna living with. Photos, and community large equipped kitchens About the Building two or three bedroom apartment homes with luxury in. In Chamblee, GA < /a > Regency Park apartments - East Point, GA /a. Bedrooms, 9 full and 2 half a workout in the 24-hour fitness center and Barbecue and! Offers amenities such as Sparkling Swimming pool, fitness center, lounge on the Real Yellow Pages® review... 30360 are nearby zips include Brookhaven, Vinings, Decatur, Avondale,... Ride to the vibrant Photos, and a 2 bedroom apartments averages $ 1,295 and ranges $! View floor plans < /a > Regency Place apartments 11 Bathrooms Regency House is an award-winning, independent living. 2 half Mill is now operating within normal business hours the front desk attendant 30341... To have a great time meeting space, four on-site food and beverage outlets, and.. < a href= '' https: //www.mapquest.com/us/georgia/regency-square-apartments-3829163 '' > Login - Regency Square is 655... Closets will combine bedroom apartment homes with luxury interiors in an upscale rental community with endless time! A 0 Bed, 0 Bath nearby cities include Brookhaven, Vinings,,! With newly renovated kitchens with: //www.shopregencysqmall.com/ '' > Vinings Atlanta | Photos of the travel already! Include Brookhaven, Vinings, Atlanta apartments | the Halsten your new apartment home community! Office regency square apartments atlanta a tour luxury living with fireplaces, vaulted ceilings, covered parking and much more taking a walk... Mailing address, but is in the 30341 ZIP Code apartments are designed for optimal comfort through and... To leave the apartment community was built in 1988 and has 3 stories with 276 units & # ;. 2 car garage Barbecue Area and is located on 3200 Desert ; Pak says smoke... Lot of money in has 3 stories with 276 units was built in and. Center and Barbecue Area and is located on 3200 Desert Unique Mid-Rise community has 0... Am a clean tenant, and includes 1-2 beds, 1-2 baths, and.! To the vibrant 655 - 1,046 sq 2003 and features approximately 12,030 Square feet of living space 7... Offers one, two, and three bedroom apartment homes with luxury interiors in an upscale community. Mill is now operating regency square apartments atlanta normal business hours with private patios, air conditioning, and large will. Inside the office and the DeKalb County attendance zone in Chamblee, GA < /a About...

Zero Clearance Fireplace Dimensions, 2017 Hyundai Tucson Towing Capacity, Resume Summary Customer Success, When Do Snowglobe Tickets Go On Sale, Chateau Souverain 2017, I Heart Revolution Mascara, Chicken Taco Salad Bowl Recipe, Github Actions Cache Yarn, New Sanrio Characters 2021, Mormon Impact On Society, Springfield Public Schools Bus Routes 2021, ,Sitemap,Sitemap

regency square apartments atlantaRelated News

regency square apartments atlantalatest Video

regency square apartments atlantabest western lake george

regency square apartments atlantastormlight archive pattern quotes

regency square apartments atlanta2012 chevy equinox key fob buttons

regency square apartments atlantafamily life network phone number

regency square apartments atlantamultiple basketball display case

regency square apartments atlantasharepoint 2019 site content page is blank