China imposes sanctions against 28 outgoing Trump officials
Sanctioned individuals and their immediate family members will not be permitted inside mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau.
Photo: John Locher/AP
Kathmandu, January 21. The Government of China on Thursday imposed sanctions against 28 outgoing Trump officials claiming that these former officials had interfered with the US-China bilateral relations.
According to the statement issued by the Chinese Foreign Ministry, the sanctioned group include:
- Mike Pompeo, Former Secretary of State
- Peter Navarro, Former trade advisor
- Robert O’Brien, Former National security adviser
- David Stilwell, Former assistant secretary for East Asian and Pacific affairs
- Alex Azar, Former health secretary
- Kelly Craft, Former UN envoy
- John Bolton, Former national security adviser
- Stephen Bannon, Former advisor
- Keith Krach, Former secretary of state for economic growth, energy, and the environment
- Matt Pottinger, Former deputy national security adviser etc.
The sanctioned individuals and their immediate family members will not be allowed to enter mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau. Also, the companies associated with them will not be permitted to have business relations with China.
- This Week
- This Month