G7 to urge WHO for fresh investigation on Covid Origin
Kathmandu, June 10. A leaked draft of the G7 meeting communique has suggested that the leaders of the summit will request the World Health Organization for a fresh transparent investigation on the origin of coronavirus.
The viewer of the document, Bloomberg reported that the call was initiated by the United States White House. President Joe Biden is seeking to verify the possible theories brought up by the national intelligence agencies.
Earlier in March, Mr. Biden ordered intel reports on the issue. Two months later, American agencies came up with two possible origins of the deadly SARS-CoV-2 virus;
- The virus first emerged from human contact with an infected animal in Wuhan, China.
- The virus accidentally leaked from a highly secure research laboratory in Wuhan.
- White House orders Intel report on covid origins, China says “conspiracy is resurfacing”
- U.S. plays old “WMD” trick on virus origin tracing: columnist
- WHO releases report on global tracing of COVID-19 origins
- This Week
- This Month